Micro 1078: Datisi's micro normals are back [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:32 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 397, tris wrote:
In post 393, fireisredsir wrote: he finds a perverse enjoyment in saying just blatantly completely wrong things when he's scum and then laughing as people trip over themselves thinking that scum would never
where does it look like he's doing that in this game?
that was a follow up point to the thing about him saying he was townie this game

i can picture him laughing as he types that
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:33 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 396, osuka wrote:
In post 374, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 369, osuka wrote:that post does nothing but pose for game-advancing content when in fact it has less game advancing content than a fucking votecount
idk you talked about it a lot and thought it was scummy and then other people responded to that and reacted and formed their own opinions and some people read people off those and wow hey that kinda sounds like a game of mafia is being advanced based on some content
no, to be completely clear: you do NOT get to take credit for making a post of zero value and game-advancing content coming out of the fact that someone called out the fact that you posted fucking air. get this shit out of here
i mean thats literally what rvs is for. throw out random stuff and have people respond to it

im taking credit and you can't stop me
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:33 pm

Post by tris »

i've found baltar's posting to be a little town. he looks like he's trying to pick apart the puzzle of the game. now, he might just be trying to project that image, but so far its all felt natural enough
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:33 pm

Post by tris »

In post 400, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 397, tris wrote:
In post 393, fireisredsir wrote: he finds a perverse enjoyment in saying just blatantly completely wrong things when he's scum and then laughing as people trip over themselves thinking that scum would never
where does it look like he's doing that in this game?
that was a follow up point to the thing about him saying he was townie this game

i can picture him laughing as he types that
oh hmm. but, i do think he's been towny idk
here's what it says
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:33 pm

Post by osuka »

i'm convinced the probability of both fire and meuh being town is about the same as my car getting hit by a meteor

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:35 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 402, tris wrote: i've found baltar's posting to be a little town. he looks like he's trying to pick apart the puzzle of the game. now, he might just be trying to project that image, but so far its all felt natural enough
his questions have been a little too on the vacuous side imo

there were several where it didn't really feel at all like he cared about the answers

which is something that he does a lot as scum
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 401, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 396, osuka wrote:
In post 374, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 369, osuka wrote:that post does nothing but pose for game-advancing content when in fact it has less game advancing content than a fucking votecount
idk you talked about it a lot and thought it was scummy and then other people responded to that and reacted and formed their own opinions and some people read people off those and wow hey that kinda sounds like a game of mafia is being advanced based on some content
no, to be completely clear: you do NOT get to take credit for making a post of zero value and game-advancing content coming out of the fact that someone called out the fact that you posted fucking air. get this shit out of here
i mean thats literally what rvs is for. throw out random stuff and have people respond to it

im taking credit and you can't stop me
so now you're calling that rvs?

let's make something clear: shitposts go in rvs, but that one is just a shit post - don't confuse the two. you say you have a reason to vote that slot and then proceed NOT to explain said reason under the guise of "oh but it will tip them off", as if that nonsense didn't

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by osuka »

like seriously what the fuck, this entire conversation is almost an insult to everyone's intelligence

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by Meuh »

Okay I’ve just been reading my own ISOs from past games and have not found an example of the “let’s sort this person properly later” thing but just trust me, I do it allllll the time :cool:
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i don't really feel like pushing there rn anyway or fighting for it but i just felt like noting it since it was what i was feeling in the moment
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by osuka »

i don't know who i'm voting but VOTE: fire

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 409, fireisredsir wrote: i don't really feel like pushing there rn anyway or fighting for it but i just felt like noting it since it was what i was feeling in the moment
so now it wasn't a shitpost anymore, it was just actual garbage that i shouldnt push you for posting because you admit that it was?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by osuka »

do you think i'm an idiot

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 407, osuka wrote: like seriously what the fuck, this entire conversation is almost an insult to everyone's intelligence
i
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by osuka »

and

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:37 pm

Post by osuka »

pagetop

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:38 pm

Post by osuka »

lmao what the fuck that was 415 not 425 whoops

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:38 pm

Post by osuka »

it's too late for this shit

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:38 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

i hit submit early. i was gonna say i don't really think its relevant to the game at this point and i don't really care about the point and my bad for encouraging it to continue i couldn't help myself lol
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:38 pm

Post by osuka »

i might be confused about the post count but at least i'm not confused about the gamestate!!!!
VOTE: redVOTE: redVOTE: redVOTE: redVOTE: redVOTE: redVOTE: redVOTE: redVOTE: redVOTE: redVOTE: redVOTE: redVOTE: redVOTE: redVOTE: redVOTE: red

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:39 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 411, osuka wrote:
In post 409, fireisredsir wrote: i don't really feel like pushing there rn anyway or fighting for it but i just felt like noting it since it was what i was feeling in the moment
so now it wasn't a shitpost anymore, it was just actual garbage that i shouldnt push you for posting because you admit that it was?
i have no idea what you're talking about here tbh the post you're quoting wasn't related to you at all, it was continuing my tris convo
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 379, osuka wrote:
In post 279, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Osuka
this is exceptionally strange - there are several viable wagons at this point in time that you could reasonably pivot to if you're getting cold feet, none of which are me. what the fuck? it makes no real sense as town because i haven't posted anything for you to work off of, but it makes even less sense as scum because i haven't posted anything for you to work off of so this is never gonna get off the ground.

am i missing something huge here or is this just the dumbest vote in the thread so far
Tbh I was gonna vote Baltar because I had worse feelings on him, but then thought I’d do you instead for the sake of applying pressure and getting more substantial content
Didn’t rly get cold feet on Skitter, though I did like some stuff in her most recent posts before my vote. I more wanted to take a step in sorting the other players in my scum pool better, and my vote on Skitter did this much less meaningfully than one on you did
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:41 pm

Post by osuka »

on a good day, if there are rainbows and flowers and sunshine and perfect weather and the animals are all smiling and the sun doesn't emit UV so it can't cause skin cancer, and when i'm in an exceptionally good mood, i could say that 127 is game-advancing

but then what the fuck else on your iso fits under that category? it's a shitfest in there

pedit: @fire

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:42 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 420, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 411, osuka wrote:
i have no idea what you're talking about here tbh the post you're quoting wasn't related to you at all, it was continuing my tris convo
kindly quote what you're replying to, especially if your response is 13 posts late to the conversation

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:42 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 421, Meuh wrote:
In post 379, osuka wrote:
In post 279, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Osuka
this is exceptionally strange - there are several viable wagons at this point in time that you could reasonably pivot to if you're getting cold feet, none of which are me. what the fuck? it makes no real sense as town because i haven't posted anything for you to work off of, but it makes even less sense as scum because i haven't posted anything for you to work off of so this is never gonna get off the ground.

am i missing something huge here or is this just the dumbest vote in the thread so far
Tbh I was gonna vote Baltar because I had worse feelings on him, but then thought I’d do you instead for the sake of applying pressure and getting more substantial content
Didn’t rly get cold feet on Skitter, though I did like some stuff in her most recent posts before my vote. I more wanted to take a step in sorting the other players in my scum pool better, and my vote on Skitter did this much less meaningfully than one on you did
so you're throwing your vote around to get me to say stuff?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”