Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4475 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Drixx, I didn't quote the post directly. I changed my mind because I was not feeling well and made assumptions that were incorrect. I even mentioned you by name.

I don't see the issue with 2. I can confirm myself, which makes scum more scared.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4474, Drixx wrote:
In post 4331, Drixx wrote: Nothing Titus posted yesterday is really confirmable, and it contradicts a lot of her earlier posting. This is firmly in the "take control and run town into the ground" playbook of Scum Titus. She went from being against claiming roles we didn't even have anymore to now fishing for active role claims so she can "jailkeep" them to "confirm" herself. When it seems fairly obvious that scum will have power also, and a roleblock would functionally return the same "confirmation".

What happened here is someone on the scum team got the jailkeeper script today, and Titus is trying to set up a false clear of herself.

The "rebuttal" from Titus is that if scum have a roleblock, then this is a vanilla game. How about it makes perfect sense to punish town for trying to mech break the game? It's one thing to claim the prior day's roles and results, but if you claim your current script, you're in danger of being blocked, redirected, etc... and scum can and will screw with it.

In summary, Titus has done the following:

1.) Fearmonger and argue against claiming prior day roles and results, warning that this would allow scum to screw with things
2.) Made a grand claim about how she can mechanically break the game, but requires full claims of current scripts so she can "jailkeep" someone who will be able to confirm they were "jailkeeped"
I don't recall a response to this. And you moved me to town read, presumably because of our interaction in the mega man game.
Mega man game?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:02 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 4475, Titus wrote: Drixx, I didn't quote the post directly. I changed my mind because I was not feeling well and made assumptions that were incorrect. I even mentioned you by name.

I don't see the issue with 2. I can confirm myself, which makes scum more scared.
But you can't confirm yourself.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:03 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 4476, Titus wrote:
In post 4474, Drixx wrote:
In post 4331, Drixx wrote: Nothing Titus posted yesterday is really confirmable, and it contradicts a lot of her earlier posting. This is firmly in the "take control and run town into the ground" playbook of Scum Titus. She went from being against claiming roles we didn't even have anymore to now fishing for active role claims so she can "jailkeep" them to "confirm" herself. When it seems fairly obvious that scum will have power also, and a roleblock would functionally return the same "confirmation".

What happened here is someone on the scum team got the jailkeeper script today, and Titus is trying to set up a false clear of herself.

The "rebuttal" from Titus is that if scum have a roleblock, then this is a vanilla game. How about it makes perfect sense to punish town for trying to mech break the game? It's one thing to claim the prior day's roles and results, but if you claim your current script, you're in danger of being blocked, redirected, etc... and scum can and will screw with it.

In summary, Titus has done the following:

1.) Fearmonger and argue against claiming prior day roles and results, warning that this would allow scum to screw with things
2.) Made a grand claim about how she can mechanically break the game, but requires full claims of current scripts so she can "jailkeep" someone who will be able to confirm they were "jailkeeped"
I don't recall a response to this. And you moved me to town read, presumably because of our interaction in the mega man game.
Mega man game?
The Varsoon game where there was a Red scum faction, a Green faction (State, which Cerb and I were in hydra) and a grey faction (town survivors).
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4470, Titus wrote:
In post 4468, Drixx wrote: Don't be swayed. I pointed out that Titus' "plan" doesn't work, and Titus didn't respond to it, but moved me in her "reads".
This just feels personal at this point. Like wtf did I do to be met with this level of hostility other than focus scum? Honestly, you should have blacklisted me if you're town here.
i don't see how thats personal that drixx doesn't agree with u Titus.

Titus what am i supposed to do here just sheep on Klick?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:22 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4424, Thestatusquo wrote: Eh maybe it is worth talking about even though FB will probably try to hammer me for more making up town reads.
im gonna take a minute to reset on u so im not going to argue ur just keeping ur options open. This game is hard for reads for myself and me expecting u having more firm reads is actually really unfair to u if ur town.
i don't feel ur in ur town game but my tunneling isn't helping me.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:30 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i have way too many townreads so this is what im willing to do. I am only going to lock 5 players as no go zones for me in reads terms because i feel they are strong enough and i feel at worst case scenario im only wrong on one of them.

i will make that GIF, Titus, PB, Ircher, and StD

This gives me an elim pool of any of Black/Dunnstral/Kuribo/Shea/Klick/Frozen Angel/Drixx
and yes if i gave myself more room for townreads more than half of those i would say i don't want to eiim but i need cull the townreads and be more flexible here.

I know that with various mech reasons which i say is stupid and i don't care, Black and Kuribo aren't being elimmed today. So really Dunnstral/Klick/FA/Drixx and Shea and no one is interested in Shea. Seems like everyone wants Klick.
Show

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I know you disagree but personally I think you're just not very good at reading me and if this is you reading me and not a fake push I'm extremely certain thats true.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4483 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:41 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Can you please break down your titus town read for me.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4484 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:41 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 4482, Thestatusquo wrote: I know you disagree but personally I think you're just not very good at reading me and if this is you reading me and not a fake push I'm extremely certain thats true.
my confidence in reading u has hit a big nose dive tbh
Show

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4485 (ISO) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:47 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 4471, Titus wrote: You know I'm town and you act like this when you know I'm ill. Wtf
@Drixx: do you, in fact, have reason to believe Titus is town based on her play/your experience with her, or is this just an AtE
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4486 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 2:39 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4485, Klick wrote:
In post 4471, Titus wrote: You know I'm town and you act like this when you know I'm ill. Wtf
@Drixx: do you, in fact, have reason to believe Titus is town based on her play/your experience with her, or is this just an AtE
I am unaware of any particular reason from experience which would lead me to read Titus as town here. That's not what she was doing with that post anyway. Despite moving me to a town read and saying her team town reads me, she is with that post asserting that she is town and believes I'm scum and thus "know" she's town. It's definitely ATE no matter how you slice it though.

Titus has made a few posts this day phase accusing me of being super personal, but I looked at my ISO today, and any posts I've made have been aimed at Titus' flawed plan and why it won't work, and are not personal or even rhetorically spicy.

FB and Titus seem linked to me today.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4487 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:04 am

Post by Klick »

I disagree I think the point she was trying to make is that you should know she's town from experience and she's not explicitly saying it makes you scum but she's implying that you should 'know better'

As scum she could definitely be using this to make people question you as scum who is wilfully ignoring evidence that would make Titus town
But I think the position she's trying to present herself as having is confusion about why you don't have her as locktown

The personal stuff also seems like it's still about what happened on D1 and not about today
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4488 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:07 am

Post by Klick »

Regardless there is definitely an intent from her to make you look bad with it regardless of either of your alignments
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4489 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Drixx »

I don't know what anyone expects. The plan could never clear anyone. Titus' insistence that the plan would clear her, or anyone else, is frankly baffling.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4490 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:27 am

Post by Klick »

I agree that 'scum have a blocking ability they could use tonight' is likely enough that Titus' target getting blocked at night wouldn't actually be clearing for Titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4491 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4486, Drixx wrote:
In post 4485, Klick wrote:
I am unaware of any particular reason from experience which would lead me to read Titus as town here. That's not what she was doing with that post anyway. Despite moving me to a town read and saying her team town reads me, she is with that post asserting that she is town and believes I'm scum and thus "know" she's town. It's definitely ATE no matter how you slice it though.

Titus has made a few posts this day phase accusing me of being super personal, but I looked at my ISO today, and any posts I've made have been aimed at Titus' flawed plan and why it won't work, and are not personal or even rhetorically spicy.

FB and Titus seem linked to me today.
You haven't even seen that I've been considering you may be town just carrying over personal baggage. You've outright stated I'd rather lose the game with you rather than win with you.

Any attempt that I have done to hunt scum, you have absolutely just argued I am scum essentially from the start of the game. Even when it's hypocritical and absurd.

My mistakes are scum. Yours are accidents. I am sick. You aren't.

You and Klick are like yes men to each other. I'd expect paranoia from you.

Instead you brought baggage and insults.

My read on you is that you're possibly town because I don't think you'd be this much of a jerk as scum. I enjoy going back and forth with you and I don't know what changed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4492 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:41 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4491, Titus wrote:You and Klick are like yes men to each other.
I think I've like hardly interacted with Drixx for most of this game??
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4493 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:45 am

Post by Klick »

Titus, what about your play should make Drixx realise that you're town?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4494 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4492, Klick wrote:
And it doesn't bother you that you both have exactly mirrored reads. That's a problem I have with you both. You HAVEN'T talked. You haven't asked each other reads. The closest you come is agreeing with each other right after posting
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4495 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4493, Klick wrote: Titus, what about your play should make Drixx realise that you're town?
Our history. As scum, I rarely flub. Definitely not to this extent. Even in Space Dandy, we both broke the setup. If we could have agreed to a plan, we would have won. Instead, we devolved into camps.

Drixx has no plan and refuses mine. That's fucking baggage or scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4496 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Titus »

Even with Nashville Dreams, I was sick and never flubbed to this extent. I already knew the answer and was defending the SK.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4497 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:51 am

Post by Titus »

*the effective SK
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4498 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4489, Drixx wrote: I don't know what anyone expects. The plan could never clear anyone. Titus' insistence that the plan would clear her, or anyone else, is frankly baffling.
In post 4490, Klick wrote: I agree that 'scum have a blocking ability they could use tonight' is likely enough that Titus' target getting blocked at night wouldn't actually be clearing for Titus
This is the wrong assumption y'all are pushing as scum.

Scum don't have a blocking ability because the jk is confirmed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4499 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4494, Titus wrote:
In post 4492, Klick wrote:
And it doesn't bother you that you both have exactly mirrored reads. That's a problem I have with you both. You HAVEN'T talked. You haven't asked each other reads. The closest you come is agreeing with each other right after posting
I don't think I could tell you a read Drixx has off the top of my head other than you!scum and vague conflicted feelings over myself

Where are you getting that Drixx and I have 'exactly mirrored reads' anywhere other than thinking you're scum
In post 4495, Titus wrote:
In post 4493, Klick wrote: Titus, what about your play should make Drixx realise that you're town?
Our history. As scum, I rarely flub. Definitely not to this extent. Even in Space Dandy, we both broke the setup. If we could have agreed to a plan, we would have won. Instead, we devolved into camps.

Drixx has no plan and refuses mine. That's fucking baggage or scum.
I'm not really sure what this means
How have you 'flubbed' here in a way that doesn't happen when you're scum

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”