Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:14 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4498, Titus wrote:
In post 4489, Drixx wrote: I don't know what anyone expects. The plan could never clear anyone. Titus' insistence that the plan would clear her, or anyone else, is frankly baffling.
In post 4490, Klick wrote: I agree that 'scum have a blocking ability they could use tonight' is likely enough that Titus' target getting blocked at night wouldn't actually be clearing for Titus
This is the wrong assumption y'all are pushing as scum.

Scum don't have a blocking ability because the jk is confirmed.
This is a nonsense point
You don't have valid reason to assume scum don't have access to a blocking ability
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

@Klick - Part 1

Drixx literally just said me and Fire are aligned after you FoSed him. Not seeing things like that make me think you aren't sorting him.

@Klick Part 2- Flubbed is getting the setup wrong repeatedly. I don't do that as scum. Maybe once.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

Literally std confirms jailkeeper.

Scum aren't going to have a block too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

Unless you think StD is my partner, there's no way I am scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 4502, Titus wrote: Literally std confirms jailkeeper.

Why can't their be a scum roleblocker?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Black »

I'm pretty lost in this game atm. I feel like there's a lot of pages I need to read from over the weekend but when I skim over them there's so many words

I get the vibe that Klick is in survival mode which really isn't alignment indicative but it gives me bad vibes

I'm way more convinced in Klick!scum than Titus!scum I think
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:44 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4491, Titus wrote:
In post 4486, Drixx wrote:
In post 4485, Klick wrote:
In post 4471, Titus wrote: You know I'm town and you act like this when you know I'm ill. Wtf
@Drixx: do you, in fact, have reason to believe Titus is town based on her play/your experience with her, or is this just an AtE
I am unaware of any particular reason from experience which would lead me to read Titus as town here. That's not what she was doing with that post anyway. Despite moving me to a town read and saying her team town reads me, she is with that post asserting that she is town and believes I'm scum and thus "know" she's town. It's definitely ATE no matter how you slice it though.

Titus has made a few posts this day phase accusing me of being super personal, but I looked at my ISO today, and any posts I've made have been aimed at Titus' flawed plan and why it won't work, and are not personal or even rhetorically spicy.

FB and Titus seem linked to me today.
You haven't even seen that I've been considering you may be town just carrying over personal baggage. You've outright stated I'd rather lose the game with you rather than win with you.

Any attempt that I have done to hunt scum, you have absolutely just argued I am scum essentially from the start of the game. Even when it's hypocritical and absurd.

My mistakes are scum. Yours are accidents. I am sick. You aren't.

You and Klick are like yes men to each other. I'd expect paranoia from you.

Instead you brought baggage and insults.

My read on you is that you're possibly town because I don't think you'd be this much of a jerk as scum. I enjoy going back and forth with you and I don't know what changed.
Way to pretend the whole thread happened instantly. You started this game by "scum reading" me when there was basically nothing to read. And yes, at that point in the game, I did assert that you were behaving poorly. You have a long established tendency of literally never being willing to town read me, regardless of how much evidence you are provided, and you have literally torpedoed games over it, with a stated preference to lose on the same side as me rather than lose TO me.

That was like realtime weeks ago now.

Then you went on at length about how you were "outsourcing" your read on me. Then you launched an all out "Drixx is scum because he shared a plan but then went to play magic instead of staying here and arguing it" push against me.

You shit all over my plan, which was to claim things which were in the past and could not guide scum in their actions but WOULD force scum to be coming to the thread and lying, and would require scum to make assertions and plays that could catch them out.

But then you proposed a plan which requires people to claim what they currently have, handing scum a road map to act in whatever way they feel will most hinder us. And you claim that you can be "conftowned" when you clearly cannot, and you refuse to engage with the many posts calling this to your attention.

Pointing out that your "plan" is not good isn't an insult.
In post 4498, Titus wrote:
In post 4489, Drixx wrote: I don't know what anyone expects. The plan could never clear anyone. Titus' insistence that the plan would clear her, or anyone else, is frankly baffling.
In post 4490, Klick wrote: I agree that 'scum have a blocking ability they could use tonight' is likely enough that Titus' target getting blocked at night wouldn't actually be clearing for Titus
This is the wrong assumption y'all are pushing as scum.

Scum don't have a blocking ability because the jk is confirmed.
This is such a bizarre statement. What makes it worse is that there are several possible roles that could prevent the 'plan' you proposed.

The difference between us this game is pretty clear. I proposed a plan to inform town of what happened in the past and force scum to go on the record with lies early and often, so that over time there would be a reservoir of information to scum hunt. I didn't make grand promises about it. I just said we should do it because having the information and forcing scum to be in the thread making false claims are better than doing nothing.

You, on the other hand, have proposed a flawed plan and tried to convince the game that it guarantees a town victory, and when people point out that the plan can't work, you spew ATE and say we're all scum.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:48 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4501, Titus wrote: @Klick - Part 1

Drixx literally just said me and Fire are aligned after you FoSed him. Not seeing things like that make me think you aren't sorting him.
So first of all I didn't FoS Drixx
By your own metric, misreading my posting that badly is an indication of not sorting me

My attention is very good at staying focused in one area and ignoring practically everything else
I regularly lose memory of things that I've been told five minutes ago
This is something that is true in my personal life as well as in Mafia games
I don't have a consistent map of where everyone's thoughts are in my head unless there has been some importance to them in the narrative I've been engaged with. I constantly have to go back and refresh on that kind of info when it is more relevant to what I'm trying to solve.

This still doesn't answer how mine and Drixx's reads are 'perfectly mirrored', but I suppose if you were more interested in getting a jab in than actually making that a meaningful point there wouldn't be much more to that.
@Klick Part 2- Flubbed is getting the setup wrong repeatedly. I don't do that as scum. Maybe once.
Be more specific
Make a case
What things specifically did you get wrong in this game that you wouldn't have gotten wrong if you were scum
And
why
is that the case
What about your scum play means that you wouldn't do that as scum.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:49 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4503, Titus wrote: Unless you think StD is my partner, there's no way I am scum.
You getting STD's role card does not in any way impact the likelihood that scum have a blocking ability.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

@Klick Part 1- Him applies to Fire not Drixx. Please respond properly rather than twisting.

@Part 2 - It's not about specifics. It's the amount.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4508, Klick wrote:

In post 4503, Titus wrote: Unless you think StD is my partner, there's no way I am scum.
You getting STD's role card does not in any way impact the likelihood that scum have a blocking ability.
Yes it does. No safe claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4505, Black wrote: I'm pretty lost in this game atm. I feel like there's a lot of pages I need to read from over the weekend but when I skim over them there's so many words

I get the vibe that Klick is in survival mode which really isn't alignment indicative but it gives me bad vibes

the thing that convinced me on klick was this interaction here:

viewtopic.php?p=13761389#p13761389

It felt extremely candid and genuine in a way that I think Klick sometimes struggles to replicate as scum. Idk sometimes in games I have these moments where I've just been butting heads with someone the whole game and then finally something they say to me clicks in a way something hasn't before. Maybe this won't be super convincing to you because its pretty linked to me specifically but still felt worthwhile to share.

Still don't feel super confident about klick but I feel better than I do about titus.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4505, Black wrote: I'm pretty lost in this game atm. I feel like there's a lot of pages I need to read from over the weekend but when I skim over them there's so many words

I've pretty openly admitted that part of why I'm doing what I'm currently doing is because I think if I go down here it's rather bad for town considering how my PoE is lining up

'Isn't alignment indicative but it gives me bad vibes' and 'way more convinced in Klick!scum than Titus!scum' give off two really different vibes and feel weirdly dissonant

What is your actual read on myself and on Titus?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

and by this interaction I mean like the whole back and forth that happens after for about 10-15 posts.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:54 am

Post by Black »

In post 4511, Thestatusquo wrote:

It felt extremely candid and genuine in a way that I think Klick sometimes struggles to replicate as scum. Idk sometimes in games I have these moments where I've just been butting heads with someone the whole game and then finally something they say to me clicks in a way something hasn't before. Maybe this won't be super convincing to you because its pretty linked to me specifically but still felt worthwhile to share.

Still don't feel super confident about klick but I feel better than I do about titus.
I'm not getting candid/genuine vibes from that post, and I'm not sure how it could be considered difficult for Klick to make a post like this. It seems more of a gut feeling though so I don't really want to argue with you there
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4509, Titus wrote: @Klick Part 1- Him applies to Fire not Drixx. Please respond properly rather than twisting.
I misinterpreted what you said because it wasn't clear. Please respond properly rather than twisting. Which has essentially been your approach to every single response you've made to me in this day phase, fwiw.
@Part 2 - It's not about specifics. It's the amount.
Ok

How many things did you get wrong in this game that you wouldn't have gotten wrong if you were scum, and which specific things are they
And 
why
 is that the case
What about your scum play means that you wouldn't do that as scum.

You're avoiding the point of most of the questions I ask you.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 4501, Titus wrote: @Klick - Part 1

An ISO of you and FB together is what made me say you're linked.

And mistakes are called mistakes for a reason, as opposed to say ... intentionals. By definition you don't intend to make them, and suggesting that you just magically don't make mistakes as one alignment is laughable at best.

Nobody is arguing that JK doesn't exist.
StD need not be your partner (but could be) in order for you to be scum. Just like GiF could be scum and got my day 1 script, and posted as he did in an attempt to pocket me.
In post 4504, Black wrote:

Why can't their be a scum roleblocker?
Good question. Or a redirector. Or a bus driver. There are significantly more than one possible, and all of them make sense if you ask yourself how could a mod balance against a mass claim, roles confirmed to have been used conftown people situation.

Why not both?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4510, Titus wrote:
In post 4508, Klick wrote:

Yes it does. No safe claim.
You're going to have to be more clear! This doesn't mean anything to me
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:58 am

Post by Black »

In post 4512, Klick wrote: 'Isn't alignment indicative but it gives me bad vibes' and 'way more convinced in Klick!scum than Titus!scum' give off two really different vibes and feel weirdly dissonant
I don't think those things are dissonant at all. Both town and scum can go into survival mode but I think when talented, logical players do it, it reads a certain way. Like calm, but also desperate. Also, me being way more convinced that you are scum over Titus has much more to do with my read on your survivalism so there is no harmony intended with these two statements
I think you're probably scum, and Titus has been floating between null-town, null, and null-scum for most of the game. I'm having a very hard time reading here and I think I'd just rather outsource my read here tbh
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 4:59 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4514, Black wrote:
In post 4511, Thestatusquo wrote:

I'm not getting candid/genuine vibes from that post, and I'm not sure how it could be considered difficult for Klick to make a post like this. It seems more of a gut feeling though so I don't really want to argue with you there
Wasnt just the post, it was the whole back and forth up until I vote titus. I tried to clarify that, sorry.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 5:00 am

Post by Black »

Missed
"other stuff than"
after "much more to do with" and it changes the sentence completely
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 5:01 am

Post by Black »

Also reading her* in the second part. Ugh. I can't type today
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 5:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 4405, Klick wrote: Fwiw here's my response from earlier Dunn
In post 4301, Dunnstral wrote: So what, exactly, do you guys mean when you say I am hallow posting?
From my perspective:
You're posting a lot of questions and commentary, but those questions and commentary don't really seem to produce much in the way of observable reads. When Titus was asking me for specific examples of you solving, it was actually kind of hard to find a decent sample of posts that clearly fulfilled that request. It's difficult to verify that you are developing reads and not just making them up.

(Upon closer reading I think you are indeed doing genuine solving and that's something that can be observed, but I can see how it would be difficult for one to identify it. Especially if one were scum and didn't care that much about finding where you are solving.)
This is likely a playstyle thing. But I will say, there are times where somebody else will post something, and I will basically just post that I agree. Or times where I will push somebody for something I find weird but not end up voting them because it is not a strong read and I just wanted to get something from them to think about.

I guess what I'm saying is, observable to who? I am not updating a reads list post after every interaction but that doesn't make me mafia. I feel like I can explain what I was thinking in most interactions I've had this game and talk about how it has shaped my reads. I feel like I do that sometimes - go back to a time in the past and explain what I was doing. I think you had it right earlier when you said I was not performative with my reads; I don't make a big deal out of them.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 5:21 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4518, Black wrote:
In post 4512, Klick wrote: 'Isn't alignment indicative but it gives me bad vibes' and 'way more convinced in Klick!scum than Titus!scum' give off two really different vibes and feel weirdly dissonant
I don't think those things are dissonant at all. Both town and scum can go into survival mode but I think when talented, logical players do it, it reads a certain way. Like calm, but also desperate. Also, me being way more convinced that you are scum over Titus has much more to do with [
other stuff than
] my read on your survivalism so there is no harmony intended with these two statements
I think you're probably scum, and Titus has been floating between null-town, null, and null-scum for most of the game. I'm having a very hard time reading here and I think I'd just rather outsource my read here tbh
So what is it that actually *does* make you feel that I'm probably scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 5:24 am

Post by Dunnstral »

It is hard for me to believe you believe this. How are the two connected?

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”