patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 2:31 am

Post by patchwork »

like iirc no one scumreads me as of right now
anyways bri i have a question for you. what's your read on mala, and why?
lolhammer count: 3
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 2:50 am

Post by Skygazer »

VC 2.03
Not Known 15
(2): Invisibility, Greeting
Malakittens
(2): Venmar, patchwork
Venmar
(1): Not Known 15
Greeting
(1): bristep123

Not Voting
(3): Malakittens, geraintm, Black

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to put a player on the blocking chop. Day 2 ends in (expired on 2023-05-16 09:40:00).
pretend this is an insightful signature pls & ty
replacement queue
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 3:07 am

Post by Invisibility »

thinking about it some more how much can we glean from NK's hammer specifically? Like I feel like it's the type of thing where it's too ballsy for scum to do which is why scum would do it as a wacky gambit or whatever. Still keeping my vote there cuz of their other stuff yesterday.

Greeting, why did you put NK to e-1?
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 3:09 am

Post by Invisibility »

I noticed Mala's fluffiness yesterday but I didn't say anything cuz a lot of people weren't particularly productive yesterday lol
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 3:14 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 593, patchwork wrote:
In post 582, Venmar wrote:
In post 581, patchwork wrote: explain why please

I've re-evaluated my townread on her. I feel like she hasn't really done anything I can remember and I feel like I've given her a mental pass till now and would like to add a bit of pressure if possible.

Plus I took a quick look at T3's ISO cause I feel like there must've been a reason for him dying and his main scumreads were Greeting, Mala and Umlaut/Bris in that order of strength? Could've been a random NK or could've been silenced to take some pressure off of Greeting or Mala and I kinda like Greeting more but I'd like to pressure both. Latter feels more plausible than misdirection since NK15 or I probably felt like the obvious D2 pushes anyway.

I'm probably trying to overthink this idk?
oh, no, that makes sense
imo about the nk i think it's more likely to be greeting than mala but i think pressuring mala would be good too.
what about the NK makes you suspect Greeting? Also do you mean that the NK makes you suspect Mala also
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Invisibility »

VOTE: Greeting

y'know I think this avenue might be profitable to go down
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 3:24 am

Post by Black »

In post 600, patchwork wrote: like iirc no one scumreads me as of right now
I don't townread you. I think you could definitely be scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Invisibility »

I agree with Bris's assessment of Greeting's wagon analysis and I don't like Greeting putting NK to e-1 cuz it could very well be the case that Greeting viewed NK as an easy mode elim

pedit: this is a follow up explanation to my vote not a reply to Black lol but that was probably obvious
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 3:29 am

Post by Invisibility »

Patch what's your read on Black rn?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:08 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 604, Invisibility wrote: what about the NK makes you suspect Greeting? Also do you mean that the NK makes you suspect Mala also
echoign venmar's night kill analysis: i think the t3 kill was done to either silence him (his top scumreads were greeting and mala) or to frame his scumreads (greeting and mala). at the moment i think it could be either, but i think the former is more likely. mostly because other players like bri also had scumreads on, say, greeting (correct me if i'm wrong, memory is fuzzy) and they weren't the subject of the nk.
man idk how to explain this
but it's like
t3 only
everyone else who scumread them wasn't (e.g me with my null-scum read on mala that hasn't gotten better, all the other ppl who scumread greeting)
and i think iut's because t3 wasn't really that voted on? like they were towny in my eyes and they were the only one who couldn't be eliminated by a hang in my eyes i jus tdon't think it wouldn't go through
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:08 am

Post by patchwork »

i can't explain this right hskdsjdshj
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:09 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 606, Black wrote:
sad to say i didn't roll scum
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:10 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 608, Invisibility wrote: Patch what's your read on Black rn?
i'd say null leaning town. idk how to sort her cuz i can't Meta
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:22 am

Post by bristep123 »

Null, leaning town because they were similar in the last game we played - they were town then.

The t3 read list applies to them as well but it was the combination of ven's post and greetings reply which pinged me rather than just gen’s post in isolation. T3’s reads in isolation i can’t wholly get behind given our last game when he vigged town players 3 nights in a row.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:27 am

Post by Skygazer »

things uttered in the year 2300
"breaking news: acid rain no more? scientists call plan to evaporate 2000 cubic tons of aloe into the atmosphere a complete success"
replacement queue
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:33 am

Post by Skygazer »

things uttered in the year 2300
"a special announcement from the law offices of smith & smith: was your loved one allergic to aloe? did they die painfully under mysterious circumstances? you may be entitled to financial compensation. call 1-800-LAWYERS for more info"
replacement queue
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 5:09 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 609, patchwork wrote:
In post 604, Invisibility wrote: what about the NK makes you suspect Greeting? Also do you mean that the NK makes you suspect Mala also
echoign venmar's night kill analysis: i think the t3 kill was done to either silence him (his top scumreads were greeting and mala) or to frame his scumreads (greeting and mala). at the moment i think it could be either, but i think the former is more likely. mostly because other players like bri also had scumreads on, say, greeting (correct me if i'm wrong, memory is fuzzy) and they weren't the subject of the nk.
but it's like
t3 only
everyone else who scumread them wasn't (e.g me with my null-scum read on mala that hasn't gotten better, all the other ppl who scumread greeting)
and i think iut's because t3 wasn't really that voted on? like they were towny in my eyes and they were the only one who couldn't be eliminated by a hang in my eyes i jus tdon't think it wouldn't go through
are you saying that T3 specifically was killed to be silenced because the mafia wouldn't be able to cause an elim of them?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 5:23 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 590, bristep123 wrote:Venmar #582 and Greeting #585 pings my radar, Ven speculates that T3’s reads pre-death got him killed then immediately Greeting focused on the Venmar wagon at end of d1, speculating that NK and I spread our votes despite both being on Venmar until NK hammered Umlaut. It’s stretchy logic and potentially distraction to set up me as the d3 miselim no matter how nk flips. It’s definitely very interesting given the fact that greeting was on T3’s list and this being highlighted immediately before greetings post.

I struggle to see how my post is connected to what Greeting went on to say based off of your explanation here, tbh. I can't tell if you're scumreading us by association or for doing two different scummy things separately?

Besides, I have three issues with your logic if you
are
accusing me of working or coordinating with Greeting, one is that I'm also sus of Greeting and I immediately attacked Greeting after his post because I disagree with his VCA. Two, you were at the bottom of my list and I didn't focus on you much, I singled out Greeting and Mala so saying you're being set up as a D3 miselim is incorrect with regards to me, and three, you seem to be hinting that Greeting and I coordinated our posts which I imagine would require daytalk, and as far as I'm concerned we have no ways of knowing if that's a thing..?
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 5:24 am

Post by Venmar »

I kind of townread Patchwork for the way they've decided to agree with me on Mala, just gives me townie vibes

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 5:26 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 606, Black wrote:

Any thoughts on Mala, Greeting, whats happened last two pages, etc?

bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 5:29 am

Post by bristep123 »

In post 617, Venmar wrote:
In post 590, bristep123 wrote:Venmar #582 and Greeting #585 pings my radar, Ven speculates that T3’s reads pre-death got him killed then immediately Greeting focused on the Venmar wagon at end of d1, speculating that NK and I spread our votes despite both being on Venmar until NK hammered Umlaut. It’s stretchy logic and potentially distraction to set up me as the d3 miselim no matter how nk flips. It’s definitely very interesting given the fact that greeting was on T3’s list and this being highlighted immediately before greetings post.

I struggle to see how my post is connected to what Greeting went on to say based off of your explanation here, tbh. I can't tell if you're scumreading us by association or for doing two different scummy things separately?

Besides, I have three issues with your logic if you
are
accusing me of working or coordinating with Greeting, one is that I'm also sus of Greeting and I immediately attacked Greeting after his post because I disagree with his VCA. Two, you were at the bottom of my list and I didn't focus on you much, I singled out Greeting and Mala so saying you're being set up as a D3 miselim is incorrect with regards to me, and three, you seem to be hinting that Greeting and I coordinated our posts which I imagine would require daytalk, and as far as I'm concerned we have no ways of knowing if that's a thing..?
You’ve misread me I’m afraid, I wasn’t speculating that you and greeting were a scum team. I said greeting seemed to react to your post, not coordinate with it.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 5:31 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 620, bristep123 wrote:You’ve misread me I’m afraid, I wasn’t speculating that you and greeting were a scum team. I said greeting seemed to react to your post, not coordinate with it.

That's fair, I rescind much of my post with regards to that then. You scumread us for independent reasons then or what?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 5:33 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 613, bristep123 wrote:The t3 read list applies to them as well but it was the combination of ven's post and greetings reply which pinged me rather than just gen’s post in isolation. T3’s reads in isolation i can’t wholly get behind given our last game when he vigged town players 3 nights in a row.

Though you can understand my confusion since in posts like this you emphasize that it's the combination of our posts that pinged you rather than either one in isolation so I'd like you to explain why they're scummy together rather than just by themselves if you don't think we're a scumteam?

patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 5:40 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 616, Invisibility wrote:
In post 609, patchwork wrote:
but it's like
t3 only
are you saying that T3 specifically was killed to be silenced because the mafia wouldn't be able to cause an elim of them?
yeah that's what i mean, which is why it makes me feel more like it was done by scum to silence and not to frame
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2023 5:47 am

Post by bristep123 »

In post 622, Venmar wrote:
In post 613, bristep123 wrote:The t3 read list applies to them as well but it was the combination of ven's post and greetings reply which pinged me rather than just gen’s post in isolation. T3’s reads in isolation i can’t wholly get behind given our last game when he vigged town players 3 nights in a row.

Though you can understand my confusion since in posts like this you emphasize that it's the combination of our posts that pinged you rather than either one in isolation so I'd like you to explain why they're scummy together rather than just by themselves if you don't think we're a scumteam?
So I’m not referring to your post as scummy. You speculated that greeting and mala could be scummy based on T3’s list, I’ve clarified here that the reason why I have got a ping from greeting was due to his reaction to your post not because you pinged him in yours - otherwise it would be inconsistent for me to sus him and not mala.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”