Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5900 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

i don't think you tried to sort me at all
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5901 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 5900, Save The Dragons wrote: i don't think you tried to sort me at all
This is the exact reason why I'm not interacting with you anymore

You're just reiterating shit. You're just trying to make this discussion go forever.

I'm cutting the ropes.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5902 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:54 pm

then show me where you tried to sort me
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5903 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:54 pm

show me something that's not "but scum you would do this"
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5904 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:56 pm

In post 5308, Frozen Angel wrote: I completely trust STD claims
what changed for you
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #5905 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 5900, Save The Dragons wrote: i don't think you tried to sort me at all
In post 5903, Save The Dragons wrote: show me something that's not "but scum you would do this"
In post 5826, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5824, Save The Dragons wrote: Fas turn on me doesn't feel believable.

PBS been openly wolfy all day
And the most opportunistic vote goes to...

What happened with PB and Ircher?

What happened with GiF?
In post 5597, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5591, Save The Dragons wrote: You still don't seem to get that PB could have tracked FB to a scum shea. It's possible. Likely? I dunno. Bur until you realize the mechanics is different from what you are preaching stop clearing people
Do you understand how the caterer works?
In post 5516, Pink Ball wrote: But I did find something interesting:

GiF is right, there are 16 roles instead of 15: all the PRs that we already know and 6 VTs. D1 is missing the Vig, the Tracker and the Gravedigger
Gravedigger and Tracker are real: Shea got the gravedigger yesterday and I got the tracker on D3.
Only role that has no confirmation is the vig, which conveniently is on a player who's alive today, but given the 16 roles instead of 15, it could be that one of the VTs is fake and it was actually a scum who fakeclaimed and randed the vig.

Another theory that we talked with Jingle back on D2: there could be 16 roles; that way the lovers get nerfed and make the game a little less townsided. Given how things went the rest of the days, this theory gets more credit now.

But what really caught my attention was this:
Drixx: Commuter, VT, VT
GiF: VT, Commuter, VT
Dunn: VT, VT, Commuter

Commuter is actually a great role for scum in this setup: it gives enough WIFOM about the comfirmable amnesiac roles to the point that some night actions could be disregarded via Commuter claim (Caterer targeted you and you didn't get the role? "Oh I was a commuter"; Visionary and someone else targeted you and you didn't claim receiving a vision? "Oh I commuted last night"; etc). The thing is, Titus started this discussion when Drixx claimed the Commuter, saying that he should've claimed it on D1, and GiF shut down that conversation by claiming the Commuter himself.

So what to do with this connection, knowing that the most likely scenario is that there are four scum members inside {StD,FA,GiF,Drixx,Dunn}?
- The three claimed commuters are scum and 1 scum in {StD,FA}. Why would GiF be going after Dunn in this scenario? While I think the scumteam's strategy is not bussing unless absolutely necessary (because one more night means more chances of town getting conftowned), if StD is the remaining partner it's completely valid to throw Dunn under the bus just to control the rethoric of the game for future days; GiF and co would know that there will be another day to play so making a GiF/Dunn 1v1 makes the other look good the next day. I think the real objective of this scumteam is missliming FA, which GiF started this day saying that was a possibility too.
- Two of three claimed commuters are scum. This one is based on two things: I still townread GiF by play; and the VC at EoD2. I think either GiF or Dunn where caught in the crossfire pushing Titus instead of Klick and I'm inclined to believe that GiF was the one caught there. BUT there's the connection between Drixx and GiF: even if the commuter was a real amnesiac role (confirmed by town!Dunn in this scenario), the way it was claimed on D2 and how GiF followed is concerning. I think that Dunn not claiming it on D3 is actually pro town. The remaining scum would be StD and FA.

And that's it, there are no other scenarios because of the PoE I have. Scenario 1 could discard the idea of voting between {StD,FA} even if everything points out to StD being scum. Scenario 2 discards the idea of voting between {GiF,Dunn}.

Drixx is the only confscum in both scenarios.
In post 5448, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4443, Save The Dragons wrote: I guess I strongly think pb, kuribo, ircher are town
In post 4444, Drixx wrote:
In post 4443, Save The Dragons wrote: I guess I strongly think pb, kuribo, ircher are town
Why PB but not Black?
In post 4445, Save The Dragons wrote: Because it's not mech based
In post 5442, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 5423, kuribo wrote:
In post 5417, Save The Dragons wrote: the lovers claim certainly sounds like garbage in every way

is it true? i dunno. maybe killing ircher will tell us, scum aren't going to kill them unless they kick it up a notch
This you?

In post 2657, Save The Dragons wrote: im not interested in kuribo or ircher today
you got me, no time has passed and many people have claimed the lovers role, not just the two that have had it, so there's no reason for my opinion to change
But you said your townreads on ircher and kuribo weren't mech related. 5442 implies that your initial read was based on mech then?
In post 5451, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5450, Save The Dragons wrote: i said my read on you wasn't mech related
Ohhh I thought you meant the three of us
In post 5393, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5391, Ircher wrote: Why did you think I was aligned with Dragons?
StD and you being scum were different thoughts at the time and StD stated his paranoia towards Shea/Ircher/kuribo so if I was right I was expecting for him to push either Shea or kuribo first but then he said he would vote you so the association fell off
In post 5242, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5239, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 5235, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5232, Save The Dragons wrote: JFC there's a world where kuribo, ircher, and shea are all scum we need to at least pretend to explore it
And if this was true who would you vote first?
ircher
Ah fuck, good answer
In post 5237, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5236, kuribo wrote:
In post 5232, Save The Dragons wrote: JFC there's a world where kuribo, ircher, and shea are all scum we need to at least pretend to explore it
Feeling a little cornered?
Nooooo let him answer my question first I'm cooking something
In post 4768, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4613, T-Bone wrote:
Vote Count
Titus
- 7 (Drixx, Klick, Dunnstral, GuyInFreezer, Thestatusquo,
Pink Ball, Ircher
)

Klick - 4
(
Titus, Black
, Save The Dragons,
Firebringer
)

Not Voting - 2
(Frozen Angel,
Kuribo
)

With 13 Alive, It Takes 7 to Eliminate

Activity Check:
Day Ends Post #4610

Deadline: (expired on 2023-05-05 21:00:00)
If both Titus and Klick were town, this final Votecount would look different.

If Klick is town:
- Imagine a world were StD is town: is it possible that all of the scumteam was voting Titus (or three of them and FA not voting) and all town voting Klick? That would mean the scumteam is 4 out of {Drixx, Dunnstral, GiF, TSQ, FA}.
- Imagine a world were StD is scum: this is more likely, since we would be looking at 3 out of {Drixx, Dunnstral, GiF, TSQ, FA}, and if we assume FA is scum, only two would be voting Titus.

If Klick is scum:
- If StD is town, 3 out of {Drixx, Dunnstral, GiF, TSQ, FA}, same scenario than the one before this.
- If StD is scum, 2 out of {Drixx, Dunnstral, GiF, TSQ, FA}, could be two scums voted Titus and 5 townies led the Titus wagon.

I don't think that both of the main wagons were lead by town. At first I thought that because Titus claimed JK, it became the scumteam main priority to lim her. Given that kuribo was practically on Klick's wagon and Ircher could've voted any of them, that means at least 5 town players were virtually onto Klick. Did the entire scumteam voted as a block to avoid Klick's elimination and the scumteam is just {Drixx, Dunn, GiF, Shea}? No, of course not. Even If FA was scum and one of them wasn't it makes no sense to take that amount of effort just to get the JK out for one night, especially if they were planning of killing Black, who wasn't going to be JKed in the first place (given Black's role).

Now, the town perspective here is "yeah the scumteam preferred to kill Titus over Klick because of the JK claim", but what's the scum perspective about the mechanics of this game? Sure, if they are both town, better kill the player who could get conftowned via protecting the designated nightkill or roleblocking the player making it, and tomorrow push Klick again as an easy mislim. But that's the thing, you can't do that with this mechanics, because Klick could get conftowned if he got a lover role and got access to the lover PT. He could get conftowned too if Black targets him. He could get conftowned with whatever role he had on D2!

So what makes more sense: the scumteam decided to dissuade Klick's wagon in order to get the JK not available for one night but giving Klick the opportunity of getting conftowned, or that Klick is scum and that the scumteam had to put some effort to avoid his elimination?
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5906 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:09 pm

5862 is bullshit
i don't know why you quoted 5597
5516 isn't really about me at all
5448 and 5451 aren't sorting?!?
5359 has me as scum already?
5242 is weird but maybe valid
5237 doesn't prove anything
4768 was yesterday????

ircher if you are town you have really blown it
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5907 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:10 pm

that is not me calling you bad at mafia for the record
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5908 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

How is interacting with you not sorting you?

What do you define by sorting? Or will I never have the right answer here because "I'm town and you are scumreading me so you're clearly not sorting me"?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5909 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:16 pm

what do you want to ask me that would help you get out of your tunnel and help confirm my alignment to you
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5910 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Assume that your paranoia is just that, paranoia. Leave me in your PoE if you want, but leave Ircher, kuribo and Shea out.
Your PoE would be {PB,FA,GiF,Drixx,Dunn}
You've called me and FA scum because we have both pushed you. Assume this day restarts and neither me or FA have pushed you yet.

Who's the town out of those 5 and why
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #5911 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Take your time to answer this is not a "live interaction" kind of question
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #5912 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 5906, Save The Dragons wrote: 5862 is bullshit
i don't know why you quoted 5597
5516 isn't really about me at all
5448 and 5451 aren't sorting?!?
5359 has me as scum already?
5242 is weird but maybe valid
5237 doesn't prove anything
4768 was yesterday????

ircher if you are town you have really blown it
Sure, was yesterday, but you didn't say the post had to be today.
I didn't quote . I quoted . You may not be happy with the conclusion, but Pink Ball was at least attempting to understand what happened. Pink Ball saw an inconsistency and asked you why. That's sorting.
shows Pink Ball isn't just tunneling you. It shows he is looking beyond just you.
and are again evidence that Pink Ball is trying to understand your mindset. Pink Ball could have just assumed the worst, but instead, he reached out for clarification.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5913 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:26 pm

if this day never happened i would probably have thought you were town, gif was town, and fa was town and would try to figure out which one(s) im wrong about

i think i would probably suspect you because i would have wanted to go back to the PB/Black interaction from D2.

i think i wouldn't catch FA

i think i would be tunneled on drixx

i think i would notice dunn is only posting in response to dunn's name being called out and isn't posting much else but i'd probably also let klick's read influence me a little.

the other thing is shea is not in this POE and i would probably have doubts about him as well
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5914 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:26 pm

cephrir wants to know why this is the only thing you've cared about all game, ircher
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #5915 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Spoiler: Scene 26 Again
Hey Team Mafia Players,

As a writer who is actively participating in the Writers Guild of America (WGA) strike, I think supporting the Writers Guild of America (WGA) strike is crucial in ensuring that writers' demands are heard and acted upon. If you want the writing for Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie to resume, there are several ways that individuals can show their support:

Follow WGA-East and WGA-West on Twitter: By following the official Twitter accounts of the WGA-East and WGA-West, you can stay up to date with the latest news, updates, and developments regarding the strike. This will help you better understand the issues at hand and enable you to share relevant information with others.

Join picket lines in cities across the United States: Picket lines are a physical demonstration of solidarity and support for the striking writers. If there is a picket line organized in your city or nearby, consider joining it to show your support in person. Participating in picket lines helps raise awareness about the strike and sends a powerful message to the industry.

Educate yourself and others on the WGA strike: Take the time to educate yourself about the reasons behind the strike and the specific demands put forth by the WGA. By understanding the issues at hand, you can have informed conversations with others and help dispel any misconceptions or misinformation surrounding the strike.

Show support on social media: Utilize your social media platforms to raise awareness and show support for the striking writers. Share posts, articles, and resources related to the strike, using relevant hashtags to amplify the message. Engage in meaningful discussions and encourage others to join in supporting the cause.

Donate to strike funds or support organizations: There are often strike funds set up to support writers who are affected by the strike. Consider making a donation to these funds or supporting organizations that provide assistance to writers during this time.

Remember, even small actions can make a significant impact when it comes to supporting the strike. By raising awareness, demonstrating solidarity, and actively engaging in the cause, you contribute to the collective effort to improve the working conditions and rights of writers in the entertainment industry.

Thank you for listening to these important ways to support the strike, and please let me know if you have any more questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with!

ChatGPT

Day 4 Vote Count
Not Voting - 9
(Drixx, Dunnstral, Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Ircher, Kuribo, Pink Ball, Save The Dragons, Thestatusquo)

With 9 Alive, It Takes 5 to Eliminate

Activity Check:
All Good!

Deadline: (expired on 2023-05-18 11:00:00)
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #5916 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 5914, Save The Dragons wrote: cephrir wants to know why this is the only thing you've cared about all game, ircher
It's not. Just because I don't have 400+ posts doesn't mean I'm not paying attention.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5917 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:52 pm

ok but like what are your thoughts
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #5918 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 5886, Save The Dragons wrote: i also never called your play bad and don't think it is

i'm asking you to sort me and honestly tell me that all the shit i've said today and in the past comes from scum

all i seem to have gotten was a "well i disagree with your stupid NAs" and it's fine to disagree but where's the scum motivation not to just lie with a different role instead of invent a role that no one had i don't get it or if you believe the vig what was i doing with ircher as scum that 's so bad i had to protect myself in a tracking situation with a vig shot

like how does this make sense i don't get it
I mean it's just gonna happen to all of us who's in PoE. If they think the group are conftown, then all they really need is one solid townread today and they can just ditch the rest.
Like do you strongly townread someone in the PoE?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5919 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 2:04 pm

not strongly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5920 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

StD I don't know what you expect from people who scum read you. Like you seem to be saying that any attempt to sort you that ends in the conclusion that you're not town is illegitimate and I don't really know what me or anyone else is supposed to do with that analysis. Scum are always going to say that the people town reading them are wrong and from what I can see the claims that people are not trying to sort you are like...just not true? I think people have stated many reasons for scum reading you and while you might disagree with those just saying "well I'm town, so fu" isn't particularly a convincing response.

If you want to town case yourself I'm willing to listen. If you don't want to do that and want to continue doing whatever it is you're doing right now I don't have any conclusion that isn't 'well, he's scum.'

The claim that people aren't trying to sort you and haven't been putting thought into your slot are just flatly wrong, as ircher pointed out.

idrk what else to say, dude. If I end up being wrong on you at the end of this game I'm sorry? That's kind of just how the game goes.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5921 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 2:09 pm

i think you should recognize my play from legends of the business company
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #5922 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Is your play as scum and town really so wildly different? I don't think I've played with scum you before and you don't seem to be doing anything particularly not fakable to me.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5923 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 2:13 pm

i used my night actions how i wanted to to try and find scum

i've asked people what possible reason i would have to target ircher as scum and gotten no response

i've asked people what the scum agenda is for claiming the way i did and got no response

i've asked people what the scum agenda is for my play this dayphase and gotten no response

i've literally been honest with people
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #5924 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 2:14 pm