Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6000 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 3:19 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

town aren't allowed to be emotional about being mislimmed i guess i'll keep that in mind for next time
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6001 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 3:22 am

In post 5992, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 5988, Pink Ball wrote: kuribo: STD/FA
GiF: Dunn/FA
PB: Drixx/STD
Dunn: GiF/Drixx
Shea: STD/Drixx (based on 5785)
Drixx: Dunn/GiF
StD: PB/FA
Ircher: Drixx/STD
STD/{GIF/Dun} for me, but I dont know which of the two to go next

there is a scum there though cause if both are town that means the scum team is something like drixx, std ,PB or something
im sorry, are you allowed to have 5 scumreads and call me out for having a lot of scumreads?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6002 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 3:32 am

In post 5991, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 5974, Save The Dragons wrote: but why why would scum perform those actions
So a scum mind set knows how to fake claim a role but not the "target" which is why I was insisting to at least have mass claim of targets - and we can mass claim roles on later days in day 1. and I think this is what happened with your ircher vig shot. You clearly haven't been thinking about the catalyst aspect of the role before today, cause all you were focused on was claiming that you had the role (cause it was scum!you 's fake claim). but even if you were thinking about it for 2 sec you would have tried to get a town investigation to target a scum read of yours to shoot them which would confirm you as town and get a scum read killed in this setup.

but you shot ircher without considering you're a catalyst saying today you were expecting this scum read of yours o be targeted by a scum power role without even thinking why would a scum non protective power role target your scum read in first place.
i don't think that this is fair, i didn't imply i knew scum would have a power i was saying maybe i'll get lucky and someone will target ircher. saying i expected this scumread of mine to be targeted is not what i was trying to say.

i don't think using it to try to confirm me as town is what i would do with the role, i think it's unfair to attribute that thinking to me or to town. i think it's perfectly reasonable to target a scumread and hope that it would kill them.

if you're so obsessed with me using the role incorrectly, what was i supposed to do with the role? not holster, because according to you i was supposed to try and clear myself. so should i have targeted shea?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6003 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm not sure if you know what strawman means

you responded to shea, asking why would a scum you do the targets. I just explained that a scum you wouldnt be doing the targets cause a scum you would not have the roles. Its just a very bad response
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6004 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:06 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6002, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 5974, Save The Dragons wrote: but why why would scum perform those actions
So a scum mind set knows how to fake claim a role but not the "target" which is why I was insisting to at least have mass claim of targets - and we can mass claim roles on later days in day 1. and I think this is what happened with your ircher vig shot. You clearly haven't been thinking about the catalyst aspect of the role before today, cause all you were focused on was claiming that you had the role (cause it was scum!you 's fake claim). but even if you were thinking about it for 2 sec you would have tried to get a town investigation to target a scum read of yours to shoot them which would confirm you as town and get a scum read killed in this setup.

but you shot ircher without considering you're a catalyst saying today you were expecting this scum read of yours o be targeted by a scum power role without even thinking why would a scum non protective power role target your scum read in first place.
i don't think that this is fair, i didn't imply i knew scum would have a power i was saying maybe i'll get lucky and someone will target ircher. saying i expected this scumread of mine to be targeted is not what i was trying to say.

i don't think using it to try to confirm me as town is what i would do with the role, i think it's unfair to attribute that thinking to me or to town. i think it's perfectly reasonable to target a scumread and hope that it would kill them.

if you're so obsessed with me using the role incorrectly, what was i supposed to do with the role? not holster, because according to you i was supposed to try and clear myself. so should i have targeted shea?
Let me simplify my post

Im just saying I feel like you didn't have the role cause it seems you though about how would you use it today when we were questioning you.

That is exactly how scum are with their roles cause they just receive them as fake claim and they never have to use them so they are not thinking about targets by default.

is my thinking process making more sense/is more understandable for you?

This is not about why you targeted ircher. its about why you didn't think about how to use your role before you were questioned about it and I think its a completely fair take away from it.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6005 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 5711, Save The Dragons wrote: Fa I didn't want to interfere with the caterer and I didn't really think it likely that anyone would target anyone else. I guess I was hoping for scum power to be used on ircher for some reason but I had no reason to believe it would work
In post 5721, Save The Dragons wrote: I said

Scum power
In post 5723, Save The Dragons wrote: As in

Power that scum has
In post 5731, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 5727, kuribo wrote:
My point is you were trying to kill someone because you thought scum would be targeting them
With a power
In post 5734, Save The Dragons wrote: I didn't say I knew there was a power available or that I expected scum to use this power on ircher

I guess I was thinking doc or rolestopper but that would neutralize the vig anyway so maybe not
In post 5742, Save The Dragons wrote: I have wxplained and people get obsessed with things like "OMG SCUm haVE PoWER rolEs???????????!!!!?!?!?!??!"
This series of posts here is your reaction when you were questioned about what was your thought process when you chose ircher as target. You started this with a confident line saying you were hoping for a scum power to be used for ircher. when your next posts say this isnt true and you were not thinking about it:

"I guess I was thinking doc or rolestopper but that would neutralize the vig anyway so maybe not"

so question is why were you reacting like this when you were being questioned about it to portray a confidence you shouldn't have had about choosing the target you chose and the reasons behind it.

It just feels inconsistent.

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6006 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:23 am

In post 6003, Frozen Angel wrote: I'm not sure if you know what strawman means

you responded to shea, asking why would a scum you do the targets. I just explained that a scum you wouldnt be doing the targets cause a scum you would not have the roles. Its just a very bad response
I posted a lot yesterday and you responded to one thing

Sounds like a strawman to me. Maybe you aren't familiar with it?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6007 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:25 am

In post 6005, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 5711, Save The Dragons wrote: Fa I didn't want to interfere with the caterer and I didn't really think it likely that anyone would target anyone else. I guess I was hoping for scum power to be used on ircher for some reason but I had no reason to believe it would work

Scum power

Power that scum has
My point is you were trying to kill someone because you thought scum would be targeting them
With a power
In post 5734, Save The Dragons wrote: I didn't say I knew there was a power available or that I expected scum to use this power on ircher

I guess I was thinking doc or rolestopper but that would neutralize the vig anyway so maybe not
In post 5742, Save The Dragons wrote: I have wxplained and people get obsessed with things like "OMG SCUm haVE PoWER rolEs???????????!!!!?!?!?!??!"
This series of posts here is your reaction when you were questioned about what was your thought process when you chose ircher as target. You started this with a confident line saying you were hoping for a scum power to be used for ircher. when your next posts say this isnt true and you were not thinking about it:

"I guess I was thinking doc or rolestopper but that would neutralize the vig anyway so maybe not"

so question is why were you reacting like this when you were being questioned about it to portray a confidence you shouldn't have had about choosing the target you chose and the reasons behind it.

That's a misrep. I said scum could potentially use a power on a buddy. The backlash I got was insane. People were saying "why would you target something scum would target?"

Saying anything otherwise is unfair to me.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6008 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:27 am

In post 6004, Frozen Angel wrote:

Let me simplify my post

Im just saying I feel like you didn't have the role cause it seems you though about how would you use it today when we were questioning you.

That is exactly how scum are with their roles cause they just receive them as fake claim and they never have to use them so they are not thinking about targets by default.

This is not about why you targeted ircher. its about why you didn't think about how to use your role before you were questioned about it and I think its a completely fair take away from it.
Let me simplify my response. How would town use the vig role to clear themselves since you suggested that was a possibility?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6009 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:28 am

Any reason for your 180 on me other than you're opportunistic scum?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6010 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:30 am

Also still waiting for why scum would target ircher and what possible role scum me could have used
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6011 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6008, Save The Dragons wrote:

Let me simplify my post

Let me simplify my response. How would town use the vig role to clear themselves since you suggested that was a possibility?
any shot that goes through will clear the user of this skill in this setup

roles are swapping hands and scum cant use the roles

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6012 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

what 180 on you

what are you even talking about

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6013 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:33 am

You said you believed the claims
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6014 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:33 am

In post 6011, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6008, Save The Dragons wrote:

Let me simplify my post

any shot that goes through will clear the user of this skill in this setup

roles are swapping hands and scum cant use the roles
So who was town supposed to target
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6015 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6013, Save The Dragons wrote: You said you believed the claims
I still do

The tracker makes sense alongside grave digger and I have the vig role you claimed yesterday

but that has nothing to do with your target claims.

Scum and town both have roles. The difference is that scum can't use them and wont be targeting anyone

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6016 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:35 am

In post 5904, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 5308, Frozen Angel wrote: I completely trust STD claims
what changed for you
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6017 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:36 am

Ok I see what you're trying to say
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6018 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:38 am

One might think "I completely trust stds claims" includes the target and my alignment especially since it wasn't really questioned by you until I was taking heat
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6019 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6007, Save The Dragons wrote:

Scum power

Power that scum has
With a power

That's a misrep. I said scum could potentially use a power on a buddy. The backlash I got was insane. People were saying "why would you target something scum would target?"

Thats not a misrep that's literally quoting your posts

You said and I quote "I guess
I was hoping for scum power to be used on ircher for some reason
but I had no reason to believe it would work"

and then after few pure reactions when questions what you meant with I hoped for scum power to be used on him

to

Meaning you claimed in thread that you targeted ircher - scumreading ircher assuming a scum would target them when that would make absolutely no sense with the role in question being vig if you're thinking protective roles

and then thinking alongside us who were questioning you about it you backtracked from your statement while reacting heavily to it to keep your confidence posture.

what part of it is a misrep? its literally your posts

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6020 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:40 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6018, Save The Dragons wrote: One might think "I completely trust stds claims" includes the target and my alignment especially since it wasn't really questioned by you until I was taking heat
well one might think wrong

I stated absolutely nothing saying I think you're town. I just stated my opinion about your claims and then later on when I felt something is off regarding what you saying about why you claimed ircher who you were supposedly scumreading, I started questioning it and I hated your response to those questions

so here we are

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6021 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:42 am

I don't think that's very likely
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6022 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:44 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6014, Save The Dragons wrote: So who was town supposed to target
idk

like maybe trying to target someone who you think is not caterer and might be targeted with a town investigative role you should have known exists?

again my issue is not with who you targeted. I will target my scum read too with this role all day anyday. My issue is with the inconsistency in your explanation about
why you did it
. You state you thought about it and you chose it assuming scum would target it wich is just inconsistent and makes no sense

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6023 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:44 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6021, Save The Dragons wrote: I don't think that's very likely
whats not likely?

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6024 (ISO) » Wed May 10, 2023 5:49 am

In post 6019, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 6007, Save The Dragons wrote:

Scum power

Power that scum has
With a power

Thats not a misrep that's literally quoting your posts

You said and I quote "I guess
I was hoping for scum power to be used on ircher for some reason
but I had no reason to believe it would work"

and then after few pure reactions when questions what you meant with I hoped for scum power to be used on him

to

Meaning you claimed in thread that you targeted ircher - scumreading ircher assuming a scum would target them when that would make absolutely no sense with the role in question being vig if you're thinking protective roles

and then thinking alongside us who were questioning you about it you backtracked from your statement while reacting heavily to it to keep your confidence posture.

what part of it is a misrep? its literally your posts
It is a misrep saying I assumed itcher would be targeted with scum power. I said I was hoping for it. But I didn't know what kind of power scum would have. So I just went with it. I thought town targeting itcher was unlikely so I crossed my fingers and hoped I would hit.

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”