Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

Somehow LLD would rather hand the game to you for your play and Ythan for effectively doing nothing for 2 days straight just because Ythan egged LLD on for about 10 pages within the first hour of the game wow that's really fucking cool
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 4125, Alisae wrote: Somehow LLD would rather hand the game to you for your play and Ythan for effectively doing nothing for 2 days straight just because Ythan egged LLD on for about 10 pages within the first hour of the game wow that's really fucking cool
uhhhh

wtf ali
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

ya i can't wait to lose to that ig
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4126, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4125, Alisae wrote: Somehow LLD would rather hand the game to you for your play and Ythan for effectively doing nothing for 2 days straight just because Ythan egged LLD on for about 10 pages within the first hour of the game wow that's really fucking cool
uhhhh

wtf ali
mith literally just posted that he thought that I wasn't playing mafia and I think he's obvscum.
Was I out of line?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm not happy about the idea of losing to wolf!Ythan who effectively did nothing and wolf!mith who protected Ythan as hard as he could and railroaded other players.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

like this is what me solving in F8 looks like but apparently its just noise...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 4:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

im sorry im done lld do you want to talk to me anymore or should i just go fuck off and cool down
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

actually no even if you want to talk to me
it can wait

sorry
I'm just going to go take a bath or something to calm down.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ya now I just read that and that’s unfair ur treating me fairly you haven’t even told me to vote yet.

This is unfair of me I should just go
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by implosion »

As an AI language model, I don't have the ability to perform physical actions or engage in activities outside of generating text-based responses. So if someone were to really, really want me to "zigazig ah," the best I could do is suggest ways they could use the phrase as a creative starting point for writing or other types of projects.

Vote Count 3.3 (unchanged)
Not Voting (8): Bellaphant, Datisi, Andante, Lady Lambdadelta, Menalque, mith, Ythan, Alisae

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

Deadline is May 19 at 12:30 PM PST, in (expired on 2023-05-19 15:30:00).
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 4106, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4104, Alisae wrote: LLD you are really good at wolf!
A lot of where I feel like I draw my scumhunting from comes from how I understand wolves play and how they would want to play that alignment. I would like to think this is a skill I've honed really well, but recently (like in Cakez game) I've been rusty. But Cakez game taught me that I need to play these gamestates better and this is what better looks like.
Honestly... I just don't know.

I'm keeping my mind open but you're asking me to fold pocket aces. Andante quick hammered, then replaced out instead of claiming. JJH can't produce why he picked BP from team chat things. Ythan's play as cop makes sense, and scum not shooting her to force this possible play where we kill Ythan instead is also a play I might make as scum. It is a bit of an all in push but it makes sense.

I'm listenting to you. I'm hearing you.

Just... don't hold it against me if I say "we're doing JJH today come along Ali" cause... it's just hard to get off this hand when it feels like I win more than I lose by killing JJH here
Caught up to here and mood
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 11:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

Bella did u get something from Klick about the Titus thinking I’m flailing comment
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 11:41 pm

i sort of feel like i'm.... ahhh

i hate that i ended up in this position

i'm confirmed town to anyone who believes Ythan, and still town to some of the people who I think don't.

So in a weird way... I feel like there's a river diverging into two paths before me, and one of them kills us and one of them saves us and this is probably a little arrogant to say but i feel like i'm the one with the giant pole to push us in one of those directions

and with everything happening to me, dilating painfully 3 times a day, a massive rash i'm only now fighting with anti-histamines (we think it was a laundry detergent allergy), narcotics and such for pain...

i'm not at 100%. So I'm more scared. I don't wanna get it wrong. And I know.... I know that once I lean into a direction and pull the trigger the dam breaks and it flows that direction and it's not stoppable.

I don't wanna be the reason this game goes down in flames. I want to pull us back from the brink and set someone up to win for us in final day ELO.

But I'm scared to pull the trigger either way because I'm not at 100% and nothing feels right.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 11:46 pm

and so when someone comes out and accuses me of like "letting the other team win" because of some fight on page 10 or something, thinking that I'm not reviewing every inch of this game in my mind and trying to piece togerther the story of how this all came to be

it makes me mad because i'm having constant anxiety flashes about being wrong and doing everything i can

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 11:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4137, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: I don't wanna be the reason this game goes down in flames.
I don't want to have regrets. I kind I can kind of empathize in that regard.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 11:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

tbh I kind of ended up just going to sleep after my last post I woke up and in the shower I had a shower thought of you ythan mith being a team but coming into thread and seeing you like this I feel like I have to empathize with you.

I've been in your position I know it's hard and I don't think it was fair of me to be angry like that. I kind of just lost it when I got told that I wasn't playing mafia.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 11:55 pm

it's nearly 4 am, i've put off my third dilation of the day 4 hours past its proper due time and i'm sat here in bed just.... wasting away exhausted about this game so yeah suffice it to say it;'s getting to me

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 11:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

tbh yesterday I tried to put my sole away and see your side of things. I felt like I did really hard to do that and to try to connect the pieces together. You kind of just left me with "not my problem let everyone else figure it out" and the idea of losing to Ythan who got away with stealing the mona lisa by not doing anything and just starting a fight with you for page 10 for no reason combined with mith who repeatedly kept finding ways to call this slot town and avoid people from suspecting her (especially d2) while railroading town throughout the game is just ugh.

I have to hear from Norwee constantly about how he suspects Ythan and mith and I can't help but agree with him. These are the reads my team has and if I know I'm right but I lose ANYWAY to this i...i don't know. I feel like you're just never going to hear the end of it from me. Like, I want to be LIKE THAT.
I don't want to lose to a Titus who called my play today flailing and got away with it. Do you think I'm flailing? I feel like that is the most heartless interpretation of my play.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 11:59 pm

In post 4140, Alisae wrote: tbh I kind of ended up just going to sleep after my last post I woke up and in the shower I had a shower thought of you ythan mith being a team but coming into thread and seeing you like this I feel like I have to empathize with you.

I've been in your position I know it's hard and I don't think it was fair of me to be angry like that. I kind of just lost it when I got told that I wasn't playing mafia.
i stg ali if you are town and paranoia yourself into a flip on me and believing i can be scum with ythan this game i'm gonna be really upset

if you're scum and this is your attempt to get out from under our agreement... fair enough.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Fri May 12, 2023 11:59 pm

In post 4142, Alisae wrote: tbh yesterday I tried to put my sole away and see your side of things. I felt like I did really hard to do that and to try to connect the pieces together. You kind of just left me with "not my problem let everyone else figure it out" and the idea of losing to Ythan who got away with stealing the mona lisa by not doing anything and just starting a fight with you for page 10 for no reason combined with mith who repeatedly kept finding ways to call this slot town and avoid people from suspecting her (especially d2) while railroading town throughout the game is just ugh.

I have to hear from Norwee constantly about how he suspects Ythan and mith and I can't help but agree with him. These are the reads my team has and if I know I'm right but I lose ANYWAY to this i...i don't know. I feel like you're just never going to hear the end of it from me. Like, I want to be LIKE THAT.
I don't want to lose to a Titus who called my play today flailing and got away with it. Do you think I'm flailing? I feel like that is the most heartless interpretation of my play.
Ali...

my team looked at your initial response to my suspicions of you earlier today and said you looked like you were flailing/panicing.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 12:00 am

I myself have my doubts but it's not just Titus

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 12:01 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 4141, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: it's nearly 4 am, i've put off my third dilation of the day 4 hours past its proper due time and i'm sat here in bed just.... wasting away exhausted about this game so yeah suffice it to say it;'s getting to me
Honestly, if you feel the way you do, and I feel the way I do, we probably just don't have anything to talk about?
jjh posting is what the game needs right now. I trust it is going to happen regardless of his alignment. You want to let this day go to deadline, I want jjh to play. if jjh doesn't play I'm just going to vote it and be done with it, but right now this is just how I feel.

sorry it wasn't fair at all for me to post what I posted, I was unhinged and it was completely inconsiderate to you who has been doing nothing but giving me your ear.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 12:04 am

yeah i don't have a back and forth to give you. it's actually MORE useful to my eyes when you prod otheer people and make your arguments there

it has more chance of convincing me for sure

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 12:04 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 4143, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: i stg ali if you are town and paranoia yourself into a flip on me and believing i can be scum with ythan this game i'm gonna be really upset
the theory I came up w/ in the shower is you pushing 6s as wolves while protecting top 4s, and have 2 of your top 4s come into you.
This is generally what happens w/ town whom I'm struggling to work with. The first time I played w/ Shea this year I had him as town through most of the game but he had me a wolf, would not at all change his read on me, and I kept flip flopping because at some point it just looked unnatural because his reads were never changing and I felt like throughout that day I was always trying to process new information or figure out what worked and what didn't.

Anyway I debunked that team in my head because idunno why you shoot staeg say it's a cop hunting shot and then shot marashu. You would also have to have 1-shot gun, cop, and the n3 gun which is...ya........
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 12:05 am

cause when you say "what scum team works?" I can think of 2 or 3. And when you say "why not staeg day 1?" I have thoughts on that too

any "why not" I have an answer for so it's not "why not this story" it's "which story is true"

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”