Micro 1079 - dividing connor (game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i think scum in the small hood is taking the lead

i don't know who it is though. need to re-read or iso dive and that might not happen today
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 8:51 am

okay but i don't think like "the small hood players are all scummy" is that easily faked an agreement by scum?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 8:52 am

In post 324, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 319, Save The Dragons wrote: i don't think scum!Ad tries to manipulate the game

ScumAD always will manipulate a game, even if passively.

All scum players should.
we're talking reality, not what scum should be doing
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 325, Save The Dragons wrote: i think scum in the small hood is taking the lead

i don't know who it is though. need to re-read or iso dive and that might not happen today

If this is what you’re thinking, why are you falling for the ActionDan trap. That’s who the leading small hood scum players are angling for.

I get why you can see ActionDan as scummy for it, but I just don’t see any actual scum motivation for them to do it besides SirCakez pocket.

But that’s all they were doing, and it’s almost like purposefully being mysterious, which I think is townie and almost a bait like trap on ActionDan’s part to be able to directly feel the gamestate moving at him.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 327, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 324, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 319, Save The Dragons wrote: i don't think scum!Ad tries to manipulate the game

ScumAD always will manipulate a game, even if passively.

All scum players should.
we're talking reality, not what scum should be doing

Reality of it is ActionDan does what scum should be doing.

Unless you’re a new scum player, this is almost always instinctual. ActionDan is an incredibly strong scum player and has been for over a decade.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 8:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 326, Save The Dragons wrote: okay but i don't think like "the small hood players are all scummy" is that easily faked an agreement by scum?

It’s not the fact he said that. I think that got made into a headline.

It’s the fact that it makes sense that the small hood is all scummy.

Cakez didn’t try to defend anyone in if, his post really had nothing on this game. Action Dan’s comment on it is what really pushed this game elsewhere, meaning it’s not the take, it’s the weird mind meld. But i also had the same feeling.

And I believe you instinctively did too considering you wanted to move from small hood to big hood talk.

This is why I believe all 4 of us are coming from town.

Merlyn/Aureal are the two that are in the big hood that didn’t have the same feel.

I don’t think scum “needed” to fake that read or have any reason to do so.

ActionDan could have been scum seeing it as townie, but that takes a wild level of premonition that I just don’t think was necessary or happening.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Merlyn having completely reverse reads from some of the other big hood + being in the center of small hood talk makes me believe they’re just in the thick of it, so that explains why they could be off.

Aureal, I don’t think so.

I also believe Python to be subtly defending Aureal while trying to not act like they are.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:03 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 316, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 299, usesPython wrote: If yessiree is your top small hood townread why are you voting Aureal for not sorting him?

-A
This is a misrep. Those are your words and reasonings, not mine.
I mean idk what other kind of conclusion you expected me to come from
In post 285, usesPython wrote:
In post 284, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Python - you talked about Aureal a little bit before, do you scum read them?
Aureal's like 2nd or 3rd in the big hood scumminess, like yeah not sorting yessiree is scummy but there's been so much scumminess coming from the big hood that it kinda doesn't even make a dent

-A
In post 286, Flavor Leaf wrote: VOTE: Aureal

Good enough for me, you convinced me
but go off

-A
Plural
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:05 am

Post by ActionDan »

I've enjoyed this page immensely
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

it's okay, Python. You already convinced me of Python. You said you think it's Yessiree and Aureal, right? Why not join?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Already convinced me on Aureal.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:08 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 320, Flavor Leaf wrote: I specifically don’t think Aureal is partnered with Yessiree because of those things, though. It’s much more likely Aureal, if scum, to be with Python or Invisibility. ThTs just how I’m feeling anyways.

If Aureal was scum with Yessiree, it makes no sense to not comment on them. It makes much more sense to comment on a partner and another townie.

This latch on thing to them not sorting Yessiree is kinda weak, and maybe that can be a supplemental reasoning, but generally scum don’t play like that
You're assuming Aureal's a strong scum player, pretty sure she's only rolled scum once
In post 334, Flavor Leaf wrote: it's okay, Python. You already convinced me of Python. You said you think it's Yessiree and Aureal, right? Why not join?
If I get on yessiree then I can't quickhammer him, duh

-A
Plural
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:09 am

Post by usesPython »

Though I suppose with the 0 votes on him that's probably not happening so VOTE: Aureal

-A
Plural
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:11 am

Post by ActionDan »

Spoiler: WARNING SELF IS TRASH
more than anything ive been known to be quite lazy (mysterious) more than anything as both alignments. I think in this particular case i would not be so much as scum as my elimination would be game ending for my partner and that is something I could blnot abide. Where I more expendable perhaps I could default to lurking it out as scum
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 330, Flavor Leaf wrote: Cakez didn’t try to defend anyone in if, his post really had nothing on this game. Action Dan’s comment on it is what really pushed this game elsewhere, meaning it’s not the take, it’s the weird mind meld. But i also had the same feeling.

And I believe you [STD] instinctively did too considering you wanted to move from small hood to big hood talk.
In post 331, Flavor Leaf wrote: Merlyn having completely reverse reads from some of the other big hood + being in the center of small hood talk makes me believe they’re just in the thick of it, so that explains why they could be off.
This is my actual best reasoning, imo for my town reading of the group. This + people trying to take it down.

People are acting like it would have been an easy take for scum to make, but I don't really know why they would. SirCakez comment had no purpose and no defense, and I genuinely believe all 3 small hood were scummy. He didn't lean anywhere, he just was existing. That's townie.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:16 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 336, usesPython wrote: You're assuming Aureal's a strong scum player, pretty sure she's only rolled scum once
Yeah I just checked, Open 876 is literally her only completed scum game

-A
Plural
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:20 am

Post by usesPython »

And in that game the only reason she was commenting on me (her partner) was because I literally had 50 posts per day in that game so it was basically impossible not to comment on me

-A
Plural
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 306, ActionDan wrote: Very.

I townread your posts so far now that I am actually looking at them but I am surprised you feel confident in little hood. Your progression there would nit have led me to believe you'd be confident at all.
There's only 3 choices, even taking a blind shot in the dark is 1/3. I think I've got a better feel than a blind shot rn
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:33 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 339, Flavor Leaf wrote: People are acting like it would have been an easy take for scum to make, but I don't really know why they would. SirCakez comment had no purpose and no defense, and I genuinely believe all 3 small hood were scummy. He didn't lean anywhere, he just was existing. That's townie.
Okay, I see where you're coming from on this. I'm not sure I completely agree, but it's hard for me to discount that you have a ton of experience in this. At the very least it's an understandable thought process to me.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 232, ActionDan wrote: The question to answer was "why is it bad reasoning that I townread a player that mirrors my thoughts"

Your points do not answer that. They are only focused on a subjective read of my alignment.

Points 1,3. Why would you think I would have decided to townread him first? I also did not realize I was spewing myself town, but I am town so that would track. The only one in this thread that has been remotely "LAMIST" is python.

Point 2 I'm happy to entertain... in another post! But for now it does nothing to explain the "bad reasoning" of my SirCakez townread which if I may be allowed to spew some more I'll take to my grave and is quite serious.
So this post made total sense to me, and I felt like people were blowing a small comment you made out of proportion. I mean, it really isn't bad reasoning to start to tr someone who's thinking like you. But having it be the only reason is just asking yourself to be pocketed, right? Dan, can you explain to me how this leads to you being very confident in Cakez?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I could be dead wrong, but I like to thought spew what I'm feeling for transparency/the chance I'm correct.

And with Python, i don't get the correlation to the skill level of Aureal's scum game. I guess it's possible, but I don't think it's more likely than not. You're almost implying the opposite, one scum game and they're unable to talk otherwise, which I also don't think is true. I get what you're saying, though, so I guess I do see a little correlation, but still.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 10:00 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 345, Flavor Leaf wrote: I could be dead wrong, but I like to thought spew what I'm feeling for transparency/the chance I'm correct.

And with Python, i don't get the correlation to the skill level of Aureal's scum game. I guess it's possible, but I don't think it's more likely than not. You're almost implying the opposite, one scum game and they're unable to talk otherwise, which I also don't think is true. I get what you're saying, though, so I guess I do see a little correlation, but still.
I replaced out d1 and still had 3x the posts that people who endgamed did and was also the primary wagon that day, when yessiree replaced into my slot she basically went radio silent on him other than responding to his intro post

-A
Plural
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 10:11 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 339, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 330, Flavor Leaf wrote: Cakez didn’t try to defend anyone in if, his post really had nothing on this game. Action Dan’s comment on it is what really pushed this game elsewhere, meaning it’s not the take, it’s the weird mind meld. But i also had the same feeling.

And I believe you [STD] instinctively did too considering you wanted to move from small hood to big hood talk.
In post 331, Flavor Leaf wrote: Merlyn having completely reverse reads from some of the other big hood + being in the center of small hood talk makes me believe they’re just in the thick of it, so that explains why they could be off.
This is my actual best reasoning, imo for my town reading of the group. This + people trying to take it down.

People are acting like it would have been an easy take for scum to make, but I don't really know why they would. SirCakez comment had no purpose and no defense, and I genuinely believe all 3 small hood were scummy. He didn't lean anywhere, he just was existing. That's townie.
Can you list out specifically who you consider is trying to take it down?

-A
Plural
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You, Invisi, Merlyn. STD, is where the energy is coming from. Note: Taking down isnt voting, just socially
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 314, usesPython wrote: Also maybe randed is the wrong word but I couldn't think of a better one at the time, I guess you could call it a low information hood instead if you want?
do you not think that a scum!Yess would not choose to go by playerlist order for the reasons you thought he wouldn't before you realized the hoods were in playerlist order? Like, scum intentionally chose neighborhood composition. Even though it offers less information, it still offers some information? Why does the TR not apply?
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”