That's Not All, Folks!

BooneyToonz XVI: Boons Ahoy! - [END]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

BooneyToonz XVI:

Boons Ahoy!

A 15 player Classic BooneyToonz game!

Introduction

The BooneyToonz series was created to play with unique and interesting roles specifically in the old Normal queue. My goal with all BooneyToonz games was to create unique normal setups with potentially new and unheard of variant roles or an innovative concept without overstepping the boundary of normal game limits or mechanics, however with the change of Normal game guidelines in 2018, this meant the BooneyToonz series would no longer stay true to itself within the Normal queue.

However, the concept of guidelines within a game adds another layer to the game, and my goal is to push that idea to its maximum limits. Don't get the wrong idea; this series is NOT about making a game with a bunch of strong power roles or a role madness game within a more normalized game. There may very well be as little as one power role, or even none at all. I have mimicked and tweaked the old Normal queue guidelines, and added some twists to it to give it a more personalized feel, and allow myself, and potentially other mods who'd like to run a BooneyToonz game, to show our creativity.

()_+_)
Boonskiies
()_-_)

*For more information on what a BooneyToonz game is, check out the BooneyToonz Discussion thread.

Player List
  1. TemporalLich
  2. Theta Alpine
  3. Doctor Drew
  4. Ranger
  5. Malakittens
    Kitty Trauma Team (Malakittens + Kuribo)

6. WhemeStar
  7. Save The Dragons
    Here There Be Dragons (Save The Dragons + Cephir)

8. Frogs (Alisae + SirCakez)
  9. Emperor flippyNips
    zoro

10. Enchant
  11. Not_Mafia
    NorwegianBoyEE

12. Klick
  13. Firebringer
  14. Students of Prudence (RH9 + furtiveglance)
  15. Peregrine

Living Players

Spoiler:

Doctor Drew
Frogs
Not_Mafia
Klick

Walked the Plank

Students of Prudence
, faded
Day 1
, was a
Town 4-shot Split Gunsmith.

Theta Alpine
, died
Night 1
, was a
Mafia Goon.

Whemestar
, died
Night 1
, was a
Town Privateer
Ranger
, faded
Day 2
, was a
Vanilla Townie.

Firebringer
, died
Night 2
, was a
Town Inventor
TemporalLich
, retreated
Day 3
, was a self-aligned
Kraken
Emperor flippyNips
, faded
Day 3
, was a
Town 1-shot Novice Weak Fruit Vendor Superstar.

Enchant
, died
Night 3
, was a
Vanilla Townie.

Peregrine
, faded
Day 4
, was a
Mafia Informed Ascetic 3-shot Complex Fruit Vendor.

Save The Dragons
, faded
Day 5
, was a
Town Night 3 StickyFruit Vendor

Enchant
, died
Night 5
, was a
Town 1-shot Tracker, 1-shot Vigilante.

Important Links

Prologue
Chapter 1
Vote Count 1.01
Vote Count 1.02
Vote Count 1.03
Vote Count 1.04
Vote Count 1.05
Vote Count 1.06
Vote Count 1.07
Vote Count 1.08
Vote Count 1.09
Day 1 Ends

Chapter 2
Vote Count 2.01
Vote Count 2.02
Vote Count 2.03
Vote Count 2.04
Vote Count 2.05
Vote Count 2.06
Vote Count 2.07
Day 2 Ends

Chapter 3
Vote Count 3.01
Vote Count 3.02
Vote Count 3.03
Vote Count 3.04
Vote Count 3.05
Vote Count 3.06
Vote Count 3.07
Vote Count 3.08
Day 3 Ends

Chapter 4
Vote Count 4.01
Vote Count 4.02
Vote Count 4.03
Vote Count 4.04
Day 4 Ends

Chapter 5
Vote Count 5.01
Vote Count 5.02
Vote Count 5.03
Day 5 Ends

Chapter 6
Vote Count 6.01
Vote Count 6.02

Checklist

Scum day talk?
Yes.
Multitasking?
Yes.
Does flavor have an effect?
Semantics.
Unique Mechanic?
No.
New Mutations?
Undisclosed.
Multiball?
No.
Third Party?
Undisclosed.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:45 pm, edited 33 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Rules

The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
3] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
4] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
5] Once you have been faded or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but eh...
6] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
7] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
8] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase will last for two weeks apiece and each Night phase will last for two days. Once there are less than eight people, each day phase will become only ten days long. I will post specific deadlines in the game thread at the start of every Day and Night phase.
10] Players may continue to talk during Twilight, including the player that has been faded.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night, unless your role specifically requires an action, in which case a randomizer will be used to complete the action.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
14] Factional abilities may be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise.

Voting:

15] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
16] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
17] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
18] A
Fade
will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
19] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no execution on that Day.
20] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the execution from happening.
21] Additional votes include VOTE: No Fade to end the Day with no elimination (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

22] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
23] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
24] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

25] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
26] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
27] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

28] Even if my Checklist states no to Scum day talk or no to Multitasking, these can still be in the game with the corresponding roles. Encryptor and Multitasking modifier, for instance.
29] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
30] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
31] My color is Purple (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

32] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
33] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
34] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
35] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
36] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
37] Claiming color code, timestamps, spelling, or any other form of non-public information is prohibited.
38] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.
39] Go ahead. Find a loophole in my rules. It’s fine. However, abuse of a loophole may end with a mod-kill.
40] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.
40] You may notice that this is a second Rule 40. I am the mod. I have the right to do this because in the end, what I say goes.

Sample Vanilla Townie:

41] At least one person will receive this PM.

Welcome, [insert player name here], you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

• During the day, you can vote and talk
• You do nothing special.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the
Lustful Flavor
have been eliminated and there is at least one member of
Capn' Boonie's Crew
alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat May 13, 2023 4:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. While a lot of these coincide with the Normal Queue, roles that have repeatedly shown up in BooneyToonz will show up here as well.

*If there is an unfamiliar role not found in the Wiki, check out the BooneyToonz Role Glossary.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Juvenile Delinquent, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor, Named Scummie

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Bunyip, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Enchantress, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Inventor, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Lover, Magical Fairy, Messenger, Motion Detector, Multitasking, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, PT Cop, Renegade, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, StickyFruit Vendor, Superstar, Symbiotic, Tracker, Traffic Analyst, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher, Willbooster

Third Party

Serial Killer, Hunter/Hunted, Light/Dark Fairy

Modifiers

Activate,Announcing, Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Complex, Combined, Desperate, Enabler, Informed, Inverted, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Recharged, Reflexive, Simple, Split, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are public roles, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable per game-- if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Swashbuckler
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. If they are in a PT, and exactly one person targets them, that player will be killed. If they are not in a PT, you will die.

Buccaneer
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. If that person is being targeted with an action, you will be targeted instead. If the action was a kill action, you die taking down your killer.

Interdimensional Traveler
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. Their action will now be delayed until the next night phase, and they will not be informed of this. They will still be able to use an action the following night, but they will be unable to discern results of actions if the same ability is used.

Archaeologist:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Each night, you will passively target each player who dies that night. You will get a complete list of all actions they took that night and all previous nights, and who was targeted by that action. (This is very strong but can be nerfed several way: limited-shot active ability, allowing them to see only actions taken in the same night, forcing them to target a player who died in a previous night instead of auto-targeting.)

Disabler:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Any action targeting you at night cannot be used the next night-- players are informed of this as soon as it occurs (but the Disabler is never informed). Can affect the factional kill. (Optional: make this a targeted active ability instead)

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role, however Extravaganza’s may use mechanics from this, a player cannot be the role themselves.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage, Paranoid Gun Owner
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Role PM's are about to be sent out.

When 11/15 of them are confirmed, I will begin the game.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat May 13, 2023 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Capt’n Boonie’s Soliloquy of an Introductory Quest

Avast, ye Boon lubbers! Ye be talkin’ to Capt’n Boonie, the most bodacious pirate to ever sail these infinite seas.

My sword may not be the pointiest, my hat not the fanciest, but what I lack in wealth, I make up for my quick wit and pure delusional hope and ambition.

But alas, a Captain is nuthin’ without his crusty, I mean trusty crew! And I be thinkin’ yer gonna wanna join me on this perilously pamperous adventure.

Ya see, I’ve come across a map. Yes, yes, I know EVERY PIRATE HAS A LOST TREASURE MAP.

But that’s where this here map differs. Okay, it doesn’t really differ that much, but why try to deviate from a perfectly good treasure map hunt.

Long ago, my good for nothing, smelly rotten, great great great great great grandfather was the most feared pirate on all the seas. They called him BoonBeard, and thanks to his dastardly deeds, he turned on his crew and discovered an ancient gem known as the Blessed Emerald of the Southern Costa Region, colloquially known as The Cursed Boonie!

So naturally, it is my birthright to rediscover my ancestor’s discovery!

Now this won’t be easy— BoonBeard’s Map leads to uncharted waters where sea monsters dwell, on an island filled with natural danger and booby traps alike!

I can promise if you come along with me we’ll have good laughs, a wild and wacky adventure, and if we succeed, we’ll all take home a piece of the booty!!!

Will ye join little ‘ol Capt’n Boonie’s crew and sail along the seas among the Lustful Flavor, the number 1 ship in all the land?

Come meet me at the Swashbuckler’s Saloon by morning’s end!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat May 13, 2023 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.00
Not Voting
[15]: NorwegianBoyEE, Klick, Frogs, Zoro, Theta Alpine, Doctor Drew, TemporalLich, Here There Be Dragons, Student of Prudence, Peregrine, Enchant, Ranger, Malakittens, Whemestar, Firebringer

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1 ends
(expired on 2023-05-24 01:30:00)

Mod Notes:
I'll try to get at least one vote count every day.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun May 14, 2023 8:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Sat May 13, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Chapter 1

Ahoy there!

Welcome to the Swashbuckler’s Saloon!

Ye lookin’ like a mighty crew, a mighty funny lookin’ crew, but you know what they say, beggars can’t be choosers, so I’ll choose all o’ ya!

My name is Capt’n Boonie, as you know, and this right here is my lackey….uh…what was his name again? Doesn’t matter! Just call him…Bird Brain.

But alas, it’s about time we get to the nitty gritty, the real good stuff, the truest Bon appetite you ever tasted…the taste of The Cursed Boonie.

Here is the treasure map that I found in my mother’s attic, locked in a not so locked chest, and it should lead us directly to the Cursed Boonie!

An emerald so beautiful and bright you could blind your boldened behind!

However, there will be some who wish to see our feat floundered.

Johnny Silvertooth, my ultimate arch rival, and his rag tag crew of Scally Wags, the Silver Tongued SpoonFeeders, think that the gem is dangerous, and that it will lead the world into some apocalyptic destruction if it is to be released from its sealed temple prison….

Nevertheless, let us board and set sail among the greatest ship on all the land, the majestic, the mouth watering, THE LUSTFUL FLAVOR!

And uhh…I do mean on “all the land”, we’ve been beached, crew. My apologies for the misdirection.

But with all of our strength, we are bound to be able to push it back into the water!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #142 (isolation #7) » Sun May 14, 2023 8:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.01
TemporalLich [4]:
Theta Alpine, Whemestar, Peregrine, Here There Be Dragons
Zoro [2]:
Klick, NorwegianboyEE
Firebringer [2]:
Firebringer, Enchant,
Enchant [1]:
Malakittens
Frogs [1]:
Doctor Drew

Not Voting
[5]: Frogs, Zoro, Student of Prudence, Ranger, TemporalLich

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #319 (isolation #8) » Mon May 15, 2023 9:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.02
TemporalLich [5]:
Theta Alpine, Peregrine, Here There Be Dragons, WhemeStar, NorwegianBoyEE
WhemeStar [3]:
TemporalLich, Klick, Students of Prudence
Here There Be Dragons [1]:
Frogs
Firebringer [1]:
Firebringer,
Enchant [1]:
Malakittens
Frogs [1]:
Doctor Drew,
Klick [1]:
Enchant

Not Voting
[2]: Zoro, Ranger,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #334 (isolation #9) » Tue May 16, 2023 5:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Emperor flippyNips replaces Zoro.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #580 (isolation #10) » Tue May 16, 2023 7:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.03
Frogs [4]:
Here There Be Dragons, WhemeStar, Theta Alpine, TemporalLich
Enchant [3]:
Malakittens, Emperor flippyNips, Klick
Theta Alpine [2]:
NorwegianBoyEE, Doctor Drew
TemporalLich [1]:
Peregrine,
WhemeStar [1]:
Students of Prudence
Frogs
Peregrine [1]:
Firebringer,
Klick [1]:
Enchant

Not Voting
[1]: Ranger

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:
Did not count flip nips last vote.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #640 (isolation #11) » Wed May 17, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.04
Enchant [3]:
Malakittens, Emperor flippyNips, Klick
Theta Alpine [3]:
NorwegianBoyEE, Doctor Drew, WhemeStar
Frogs [2]:
Here There Be Dragons, TemporalLich
WhemeStar [1]:
Students of Prudence
Frogs
Peregrine [1]:
Firebringer,
Klick [1]:
Enchant

Not Voting
[3]: Ranger, Peregrine, Theta Alpine,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:
Did not count flip nips last vote.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #830 (isolation #12) » Thu May 18, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count and Activity check in a few hours.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #878 (isolation #13) » Thu May 18, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.05
Enchant [4]:
Malakittens, Emperor flippyNips, TemporalLich, Klick
Frogs [2]:
Here There Be Dragons, norWegian boy Ee
WhemeStar [2]:
Students of Prudence, Doctor Drew
Theta Alpine [1]:
WhemeStar
Frogs
Peregrine [1]:
Firebringer
Klick [1]:
Enchant

Not Voting
[3]: Ranger, Peregrine, Theta Alpine,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:
Ranger has been prodded.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat May 20, 2023 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1027 (isolation #14) » Sat May 20, 2023 8:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.06
Frogs [3]:
Here There Be Dragons, norWegianboyEe, malakittens
WhemeStar [2]:
Students of Prudence, TemporalLich
Students of Prudence [1]:
Whemestar
Frogs
Peregrine [1]:
Firebringer
Klick [1]:
Enchant
Theta Alpine [1]:
Doctor Drew
Malakittens [1]:
Klick

Not Voting
[4]: Ranger, Peregrine, Theta Alpine, Emperor flippyNips

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:
Don't be outta pocket

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1133 (isolation #15) » Sun May 21, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.07
Students of Prudence [5]:
Firebringer, Whemestar, Ranger, TemporalLich, Here There Be Dragons
Frogs [3]:
malakittens, Emperor flippyNips, Students of Prudence
Emperor flippyNips [2]:
Enchant, NorwegianboyEE
Frogs
Theta Alpine [1]:
Doctor Drew
Malakittens [1]:
Klick

Not Voting
[2]: Peregrine, Theta Alpine

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:
Theta Alpine has been prodded.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun May 21, 2023 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1153 (isolation #16) » Sun May 21, 2023 8:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Kuribo joins Malakittens and becomes
Medical Junkies.
Kitty Trauma Team
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon May 22, 2023 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1224 (isolation #17) » Mon May 22, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1225 (isolation #18) » Mon May 22, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.08
Students of Prudence [4]:
Firebringer, Whemestar, Ranger, Here There Be Dragons
Frogs [3]:
Kitty Trauma Team, Students of Prudence, TemporalLich
Emperor flippyNips [2]:
Enchant, NorwegianboyEE
Frogs
Malakittens [1]:
Klick
TemporalLuch [1]:
Doctor Drew

Not Voting
[3]: Peregrine, Theta Alpine, Emperor flippyNips,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:
Eww, a page top.

Theta Alpine is VLA 24th-28th.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon May 22, 2023 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1430 (isolation #19) » Mon May 22, 2023 9:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.09
Students of Prudence [8]:
Firebringer, Whemestar, Ranger, Here There Be Dragons, NorwegianboyEE, TemporalLich, Doctor Drew, Klick ------
[FADED]

Frogs [2]:
Kitty Trauma Team, Students of Prudence,
Emperor flippyNips [1]:
Enchant,
Frogs

Not Voting
[3]: Peregrine, Theta Alpine, Emperor flippyNips,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends

Mod Notes:

Theta Alpine is VLA 24th-28th.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon May 22, 2023 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1431 (isolation #20) » Mon May 22, 2023 9:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Students of Prudence
has been
FADED

They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Students of Prudence
, you are a
Town 4-shot Split Gunsmith

Spoiler:

Abilities:

• You are a Gunsmith. At night, you may target a player. You will find out if they have a gun or not.
• You have the Split Modifier. If you are able to use at least 2 actions, you must use 2 or more on different targets. You will be unable to tell the difference between the results.

Win condition:

Lustful Flavor
Cap'n Boonie's Crew
alive.

Night 1
ends
(expired on 2023-05-25 08:30:00)

Please send in all of your actions!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1432 (isolation #21) » Wed May 24, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I will have to open several hours early or half a day+ late. I’m choosing early.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1433 (isolation #22) » Wed May 24, 2023 8:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Chapter 2

Whew!

I told ya it wouldn’t take too long to push the
Lustful Flavor
back into sea?

What? 8 hours, and we’re already going strong at sailing the seven seas?

Speaking of the seven seas, what pirate actually sails all seven of the silly little seas? There’s like two or three marquee seas and the rest of ‘em are just filling space.

Johnny Silvertooth and the Silver Tongued SpoonFeeders seem to have cursed us. We’re losing crew left and right!

But never fear, there’s nothin’ your good ‘ol Cap’n Boonie isn’t ready for!

Uh….what’s that? Oh dear….

Bird Brain says we’re getting caught in a giant whirlpool, and it’s tearing apart our ship!

All hands on deck. Or all hands below deck! Board up any loose holes. It appears that the Silver Tongued SpoonFeeders are tryin’ their best to sink us!

If you see anyone performing any monkey business, be sure to let me know so I can make’m walk the plank!

Har har!

Wait…is that a…tentacle peekin’ out of the water….?

Theta Alpine
has died! They were a....

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Theta Alpine
, you are a
SilverTongued SpoonFeeder (Mafia) Goon

Spoiler:

Abilities:

• Your Scum private thread is [REDACTED]
• You are in a Neighborhood! Here is your Neighborhood Private Thread.

Win condition:

You win when you control at least 50% of the population or if this situation can no longer be prevented.

Whemestar
has died! They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Whemestar
, you are a
Town 2-shot Privateer [Combined Buccaneer Activated Disabler]

Spoiler:

Abilities:

• You are a Buccaneer! At night, target a player. If that player is targeted by any action, you will be targeted instead. If you were to die because your target was targeted with a kill action, you will take the killer down with you.
• You have the Combined Modifier, meaning all parts of your Role will be used simultaneously.
• You are an Activated Disabler. Any actions that target you will be rendered unable to be used the following night. When you use your Buccaneer action, this will automatically be activated.
• This is a
Variant
role.

Win condition:

Lustful Flavor
Cap'n Boonie's Crew
alive.

Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed May 24, 2023 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1434 (isolation #23) » Wed May 24, 2023 8:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.01
Not Voting
[12]: Peregrine, Emperor flippyNips, Firebringer, Ranger, Here There Be Dragons,
NorwegianboyEE, TemporalLich, Doctor Drew, Klick, Kitty Trauma Team, Enchant, Frogs

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends
(expired on 2023-06-04 01:30:00)

Mod Notes:
Teehee.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed May 24, 2023 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1605 (isolation #24) » Thu May 25, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Tech Scout for my film today, I will be basically unreachable for the next 15 ish hours.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1781 (isolation #25) » Thu May 25, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

1572 copypasta has some outdated terms in it. Let's just watch for that going forward.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1794 (isolation #26) » Thu May 25, 2023 6:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.02
Emperor flippyNips [2]:
TemporalLich, Enchant
Ranger [1]:
NorwegianboyEE
Frogs [1]:
Ranger
Firebringer [1]:
Here There Be Dragons
Enchant [1]:
Kitty Trauma Team

Not Voting
[6]: Peregrine, Emperor flippyNips, Firebringer, Doctor Drew, Klick, Frogs

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 2
ends

Mod Notes:
Oi.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu May 25, 2023 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1972 (isolation #27) » Fri May 26, 2023 8:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.03
Emperor flippyNips [4]:
TemporalLich, Enchant, Peregrine, Doctor Drew
Ranger [4]:
NorwegianboyEE, Klick, Frogs, Firebringer
Frogs [2]:
Ranger, Here There Be Dragons
Enchant [1]:
Kitty Trauma Team

Not Voting
[1]: Emperor flippyNips

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 2
ends

Mod Notes:
Oi.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2106 (isolation #28) » Sat May 27, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.04
Ranger [6]:
NorwegianboyEE, Klick, Frogs, Firebringer, TemporalLich, Doctor Drew
Emperor flippyNips [3]:
Enchant, Peregrine, Here There Be Dragons
Frogs [1]:
Ranger,
Enchant [1]:
Kitty Trauma Team

Not Voting
[1]: Emperor flippyNips

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 2
ends

Mod Notes:
Happy Birthday, Norwe.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun May 28, 2023 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2223 (isolation #29) » Sun May 28, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.05
Emperor flippyNips [6]:
Enchant, Peregrine, Here There Be Dragons, NorwegianboyEE, Kitty Trauma Team, Ranger
Ranger [4]:
Klick, Firebringer, TemporalLich, Doctor Drew

Not Voting
[2]: Emperor flippyNips, Frogs

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 2
ends

Mod Notes:
Emperor flippuNips has been prodded.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun May 28, 2023 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2249 (isolation #30) » Sun May 28, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Emperor flippyNips is a
Fruit Vendor Superstar.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2355 (isolation #31) » Mon May 29, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.06
Ranger [6]:
Klick, Firebringer, TemporalLich, Doctor Drew, NorwegianboyEE, Frogs
Emperor flippyNips [4]:
Peregrine, Here There Be Dragons, Kitty Trauma Team, Ranger

Not Voting
[2]: Emperor flippyNips, Enchant,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 2
ends

Mod Notes:
Will be VLA until like Sunday. Will still try to get a vote count every day.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2376 (isolation #32) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.07
Ranger [7]:
Klick, Firebringer, TemporalLich, Doctor Drew, NorwegianboyEE, Frogs, Emperor flippyNips ------
[FADED]

Emperor flippyNips [4]:
Peregrine, Here There Be Dragons, Kitty Trauma Team, Ranger
Firebringer [1]:
Enchant

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 2
ends

Mod Notes:
Will be VLA until like Sunday.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue May 30, 2023 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2377 (isolation #33) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Ranger
has been
FADED

They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Ranger
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Spoiler:

Abilities:

• During the day, you can vote and talk. You are Vanilla!

Win condition:

Lustful Flavor
Cap'n Boonie's Crew
alive.

Night 2
ends
(expired on 2023-06-01 11:30:00)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2378 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Capt’n Boonie’s Sight for Sore Eyes

I don't know how to say this so I'll just say it...there's a Kraken attacking the Lustful Flavor!

I don't know how to prove they did it, and if they did do it we are most definitely in over our heads, but I suspect the SilverTongued SpoonFeeders.

Johnny Silvertooth summoned the dreaded Kraken into our midst!

Prepare for battle!!!

Oh, wait. It looks like the Kraken is leaving us be by our lonesome.

Well, that was anticlimactic.

I bet Johnny Silvertooth has something to do with this disappointing cinematic scene vanishing before our eyes...

The different levels of tauntin' it requires for such a prank like that...

Well played, Johnny.

Firebringer
has died. They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Firebringer
, you are a
Town Inventor

Spoiler:

Abilities:

• You are an Inventor! At night, target a player. Choose one of the following roles to give them a 1-shot action: Bunyip, PT Cop. You can only give out each role once.
• A Bunyip is a targetable action that finds the results Vanilla/Not Vanilla. If Vanilla, they will be protected from a single Night Kill. A PT Cop will find out if the target is in a Private Thread or not.

Win condition:

Lustful Flavor
Cap'n Boonie's Crew
alive.

TemporalLich
has retreated in agonizing defeat. They were a…

Spoiler:
Welcome,
TemporalLich
, you are a self-aligned
Kraken

Spoiler:

Abilities:

• You are a Kraken! At night, you must target 2 players. You may target a recently deceased scum player. (If they were just executed).
• You are unkillable during the night and if you are ever faded, you will stay alive and have a Night Action the following night before retreating.
• You will leave the game at the beginning of Day 3.
• This is a
Variant
Role.

Win condition:

You win when you successfully target 2 players in Private Threads from different alignments before Day 3.

Game thread is here. . Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2379 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.01

Not Voting
[9]: Peregrine, Emperor flippyNips, Here There Be Dragons,
NorwegianboyEE, Doctor Drew, Klick, Kitty Trauma Team, Enchant, Frogs

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends
(expired on 2023-06-11 12:30:00)

Mod Notes:
Extremely limited time this week setting up to film my short film!
I will have extreme limited access until Monday ish, but I'll try to get a vote count in when I can, but I might miss the one on Friday night.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2449 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2394, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2393, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 2391, NorwegianboyEE wrote: So that must mean it's confirmed that scum shot Wheme and Mala hydra vigged Theta.
Actually... at first glance I agreed with this, but upon looking at Wheme's role again, it looks to me like the scum kill should have been disabled regardless of whether Wheme was killed directly or not? How do we know that this ability works on the factional kill again?

-c
Dunno...

@Mod
Would scum factional kill be disabled in the hypothetical scenario described?
The role itself wouldn't innately disable the factional kill.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2451 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Priority would be essentially NAR. Roles would specify otherwise.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2452 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.02
Frogs
[1]:
Here There Be Dragons

Not Voting
[8]: Peregrine, Emperor flippyNips,NorwegianboyEE, Doctor Drew, Klick, Kitty Trauma Team, Enchant, Frogs

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends

Mod Notes:
Extremely limited time this week setting up to film my short film!
I will have extreme limited access until Monday ish, but I'll try to get a vote count in when I can, but I might miss the one on Friday night.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2581 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2579, Frogs wrote:
@Mod will Superstar reveal the entire role

Either version of that role could be possible.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2596 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I’m sorry, I’m dead. Had like 3-4 16 hour like days for my film. I will get a vote count in like 4 hours unless I immediately pass out.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2597 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.03
Doctor Drew [2]:
Here There Be Dragons, Klick
Emperor flippyNips [1]:
Doctor Drew

Not Voting
[6]: Peregrine, Emperor flippyNips,NorwegianboyEE, Kitty Trauma Team, Enchant, Frogs

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends

Mod Notes:
My time will ease up as of now, and I'll update front page in the next few days.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2679 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Let’s tone down the aggressiveness. You know I love me some heated zingers, but let’s try to not make it personal please.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2681 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Kuribo is being replaced Kitty Trauma Team will now be reformed into Malakittens until further confirmation.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2772 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.04
Doctor Drew [2]:
Here There Be Dragons, Klick
Emperor flippyNips [2]:
Doctor Drew, NorwegianboyEE

Not Voting
[5]: Peregrine, Emperor flippyNips, Malakittens, Enchant, Frogs

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends

Mod Notes:
Emperor flippyNips has been prodded.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2773 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2746, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
@mod what is the interaction between Ascetic and Swashbuckler?

C
A Swashbuckler who targets an Ascetic player would have their action fail. If a Swashbuckler targeted the same player as an Ascetic player, their action would not fail.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2808 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.05
Doctor Drew [3]:
Here There Be Dragons, Klick, Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips [3]:
Doctor Drew, NorwegianboyEE, Frogs

Not Voting
[3]: Peregrine, Malakittens, Enchant,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends

Mod Notes:
None
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2838 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.06
Doctor Drew [3]:
Here There Be Dragons, Klick, Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips [2]:
Doctor Drew, NorwegianboyEE,

Not Voting
[4]: Peregrine, Malakittens, Enchant, Frogs

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends

Mod Notes:
None
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2988 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:46 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.07
Emperor flippyNips [2]:
Doctor Drew, Here There Be Dragons
Doctor Drew [1]:
Emperor flippyNips
NorwegianboyEE

Not Voting
[5]: Peregrine, Malakittens, Enchant, Frogs, Klick

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends

Mod Notes:
Updates to the thread will be done overnight.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3191 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 3.08
Emperor flippyNips [5]:
Doctor Drew, Klick, Frogs, Enchant, Peregrine ------
[FADE]

Here There Be Dragons [2]:
NorwegianboyEE, Emperor flippyNips
NorwegianboyEE [1]:
Here There be Dragons

Not Voting
[1]: Malakittens,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 3
ends

Mod Notes:
Updates to the thread will be done overnight.

STD will be taking over the Here There Be Dragons slot.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3192 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Emperor flipyyNips
has been
FADED

They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Emperor flippyNips
, you are a
Town 1-shot Novice Weak Fruit Vendor Superstar

Spoiler:

Abilities:

• You are a Fruit Vendor! At night, you may target a player. They will be informed they received a Fruit.
• You have the Novice Modifier! You are unable to act until after Night 1.
• You have the Weak Modifier! If you target someone who is not aligned with town, you will die.
• You are a Superstar! You may PM the mod at any time (after Night 1) to have your role publicly confirmed [Fruit Vendor Superstar]. This will not confirm your alignment or any modifiers.

Win condition:

Lustful Flavor
Cap'n Boonie's Crew
alive.

Night 3
ends
(expired on 2023-06-13 11:30:00)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3193 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Chapter 4

Johnny Silvertooth's crew been makin' me paranoid. Maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe we got the last remaining crew member of theirs early on.

But just when I want to lower my guard, that's when lil ol Johnny helps!

It appears as if we made it to the island. That's one thing of my list of things to worry about.

I was actually a little unsure if this island even existed.

I hope this really is it...hmm...

Says we need to go down this super, incredible, dark and uncharted trail into the jungle and find some dangerous cave?

Sounds fun, right...?

Enchant
has died. They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Enchant
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Spoiler:

Abilities:

• During the day, you can vote and talk. You are Vanilla!

Win condition:

Lustful Flavor
Cap'n Boonie's Crew
alive.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3194 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.01

Not Voting
[7]: Peregrine, Save The Dragons NorwegianboyEE, Doctor Drew, Klick, Malakittens, Frogs

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 4
ends
(expired on 2023-06-21 12:30:00)

Mod Notes:
Thread should be all up to date.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3212 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:13 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.02
Save The Dragons [3]:
Malakittens, NorwegianboyEE, Frogs
Klick [1]:
Save The Dragons

Not Voting
[3]: Peregrine, Doctor Drew, Klick,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 4
ends

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3237 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.03
Save The Dragons [1]:
Malakittens,
Peregrine [1]:
Frogs

Not Voting
[5]: Peregrine, Doctor Drew, Klick, NorwegianboyEE, Save The Dragons

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 4
ends

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3278 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 4.04
Peregrine [4]:
Frogs, Doctor Drew, Klick, Peregrine ------
[FADE]

Save The Dragons [1]:
Malakittens,

Not Voting
[2]: NorwegianboyEE, Save The Dragons

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 4
ends

Mod Notes:
:doc:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3279 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Peregrine
has been
FADED

They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Peregrine
, you are a
SilverTongued SpoonFeeder (Mafia) Informed Ascetic 3-shot Complex Fruit Vendor

Spoiler:

Abilities:

• You are a Fruit Vendor! At Night, you may target a player. They will be informed they received a piece of fruit.
• You are Informed!
[REDACTED]

• You have the Ascetic Modifier! All non-killing actions targeting you will fail.
• You have the Complex Modifier! Your actions will only succeed if your target is Not Vanilla.
• Your scum private thread is here.

Win condition:

You win when you control at least 50% of the population or if this situation can no longer be prevented.

Night 4
ends
(expired on 2023-06-19 11:30:00)

If you would like a
FAST NIGHT
, be sure to let me know! If everyone agrees, then I'll start the Day early.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3280 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Chapter 5

I knew it! I knew it, I told you I knew it!

Oh, I guess you all knew it too…what with all the death and walking of planks going around…

But nevertheless, I believe that’s the last of them.

The last of Johnny Silvertooth’s Silvertongued Spoonfeeders.

It should be smooth sailing from here!

That’s just a figure of speech, the sailing part is finished.

Well, not
finished
finished, but finished until we need to set sail again after we find the Cursed Boonie!

And then I really hope it’s smooth sailing…
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3281 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 5.01

Not Voting
[6]: Save The Dragons NorwegianboyEE, Doctor Drew, Klick, Malakittens, Frogs

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 5
ends
(expired on 2023-06-26 12:30:00)

Mod Notes:
:nerd:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3286 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 5.02
Save The Dragons [3]:
NorwegianboyEE, Klick, Frogs

Not Voting
[3]: Save The Dragons, Doctor Drew, Malakittens,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 5
ends

Mod Notes:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3289 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 5.03
Save The Dragons [4]:
NorwegianboyEE, Klick, Frogs, Malakittens ------
[FADE]

Not Voting
[3]: Save The Dragons, Doctor Drew,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 5
ends

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3290 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Save The Dragons
has been
FADED

They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Save The Dragons
, you are a
Town Night 3 StickyFruit Vendor

Spoiler:

Abilities:

• You are a StickyFruit Vendor! On Night 3 only, you may target a player. They will be informed they received a StickyFruit, and that they may pass it along the next night phase. On the night that a StickyFruit is received, all actions towards the same target besides killing actions will fail.

Win condition:

Lustful Flavor
Cap'n Boonie's Crew
alive.

Night 5
ends
(expired on 2023-06-21 11:30:00)

If you would like a
FAST NIGHT
, be sure to let me know! If everyone agrees, then I'll start the Day early.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3291 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Chapter 6

No, Dragons, wait!

Well, it seems Dragons just fell down a one hundred foot cliff down to their death.

Nonetheless, we must keep trooping on!

Let us not wonder on if he were pushed, or if he simply tripped and fell. I think both are equally as likely.

I mean it, we...I mean, you all had to have done it! I get it. I understand. We, I mean...you...shouldn't be blamed if you needed to push him right off this trembling cave trail, and plummeting down, it was a group effort! I mean, it would have been a group effort.

Uhhh...

It's right around the corner...the Cursed Boonie!

Keep out for boobie traps, and when we get there, I'll FINALLY BE RICH!

I mean, we'll...we'll finally be....rich...

Malakittens
has died. They were a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Malakittens
, you are a
Town 1-shot Tracker, 1-shot Vigilante

Spoiler:

Abilities:

• You are a Tracker! At night, you may target a player. You will learn who that player targeted with an action.
• You are a Vigilante! At night, you may target a player. You will kill that player.

Win condition:

Lustful Flavor
Cap'n Boonie's Crew
alive.

Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3292 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 6.01

Not Voting
[4]: NorwegianboyEE, Doctor Drew, Klick, Frogs

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 6
ends

Mod Notes:
:D

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3327 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

NorwegianboyEE is being replaced.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3330 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 6.02
NorwegianboyEE [1]:
Klick

Not Voting
[3]: NorwegianboyEE, Doctor Drew, Frogs

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 6
ends

Mod Notes:
NorwegianboyEE is being replaced.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3363 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Not Mafia replaces NorwegianboyEE.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3401 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 6.03
Klick [2] Frogs, Doctor Drew
Not Mafia [1]:
Klick

Not Voting
[1]: Not Mafia,

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 6
ends

Mod Notes:
Yeet.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3410 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 6.04
Klick [3] Frogs, Doctor Drew, Not Mafia ———
[FADE]

Not Mafia [1]:
Klick

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 6
ends

Mod Notes:
Yeet.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3411 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Final Chapter

Finally, the Cursed Boonie is in my hands!

Wealth and power beyond my dreams!

I think you all for helping me, but I am sorry to inform you, that I will be escaping here by myself.

I’m sure not all of you work for Johnny Silvertooth, but you know what they say, the best time to go to a dentist is tooth hurty, and if my tooth ain’t silver what’s it to ya…or somethin’ like that.

So I’ll just be….

*trips on their own feet while a hand grasped the Cursed Boonie*

Oh, good catch. I knew someone like a Doctor would have steady hands…you know, I was just joking about everything I just said, you couldn’t tell?

Oh…you’re a….Silvertooth Spoonfeeder…

Doctor Drew was the last of Johnny’s Spoonfeeders, and they activate a trap on the wall before making their exit, leaving Captain Boonie and their crew plummeting to the depths of the island core, never to be seen again.

Some visitors on the island say that when visiting this ancient tomb you can still hear the screams of Captain Boonie shouting,

“I’LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, JOHNNY SILVERTOOTH!!!”

Klick
has been faded.

They were a…

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Klick
, you are a
Town 2-shot Recharged Interdimensional Traveler

Spoiler:

Abilities:

• You are an Interdimensional Traveler! At night, target a player. Their action will now be delayed until the following night, and they will not be informed of this. If they use the same ability and gain a result for both actions the following night, they will not be able to discern the two.
• You have the Recharged Modifier. If your action is ever blocked, you will be refunded your charge.
• This is a
Boon Bank
Role.

Win condition:

Lustful Flavor
Cap'n Boonie's Crew
alive.

THE VICTORS

Spoiler:

The
Silvertongued Spoonfeeders (Mafia)
are
victorious.

Doctor Drew, PeregrineV, and Theta Alpine win.

Frogs, 1 shot Combined Jailkeeper Neighborizer (The Brig) and Not_Mafia (Vanilla Townie) are endgamed.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3415 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I’ll make this slightly prettier later, but here’s everything.

Mod Thread - viewtopic.php?p=13778338#p13778338

Neighborhood A - viewtopic.php?t=90948

Neighborhood B - viewtopic.php?p=13778371#p13778371

Scum PT - viewtopic.php?t=90950

Spectator Thread - viewtopic.php?t=90988&start=225

Night Actions
Spoiler:

Night 1 Actions

Kitty Trauma Team Vigilantes Theta Alpine.
Frogs Brigs Klick. Creates Neighborhood.
Whemestar Privateers Norwegian. Disables Firebringer. Receives Bunyip Invention. Kills Theta Alpine. Dies.
Firebringers gives Norwegian a Bunyip Invention.
TemporalLich tentacles Enchant and Klick. No Victory.

Theta kills Norwee
Drew protects Ranger
Peregrine gives fruit to Dragons

Night 2 Actions

TemporalLich tentacles Emperor flippyNips and Frogs before retreating empty handed.
Emperor flippyNips sends fruit to Frogs.

Peregrine kills Firebringer.
Doctor Drew doctors Enchant.

Night 3 Actions

Klick Interdimensional Travels Drew. Delays Drew's Action to Night 4.
Malakittens Tracks Dragons. Sees Save the Dragons target Enchant.
Save The Dragons Sticky Fruits Enchant. Enchant receives Sticky Fruit.

Peregrine kills Enchant. Enchant dies.
Peregrine gives fruit to Dragons. Dragons Receives Fruit.
Drew protects frogs. Frogs will be protected on Night 4.

Night 4 Actions

Klick Interdimensional Travels Save The Dragons.

Doctor Drew kills Frogs. Frogs was protected!

Night 5 Actions

Doctor Drew kills Mala.
Doctor Drew doctors Norwee.

Roles and Distribution

Spoiler:
Vanilla
Vanilla Neighbor A
Vanilla Neighbor A
4-shot Split Gunsmith
2-shot Combined Buccaneer Activated Disabler - Privateer Neighbor A
Inventor - Bunyip, PT Cop
Recharged 2-shot Inter-dimensional Traveler Neighbor A
Night 3 StickyFruit Vendor - Neighbor B
1-shot Novice Weak Fruit Vendor Superstar Neighbor B
1-shot Combined Jailkeeper Neighborizer - The Brig
1-shot Tracker, 1 Shot Vigilante

Kraken

Mafia Neighbor B
Mafia Doctor
Mafia Informed Ascetic Complex Fruit Vendor

___

Ranger
Enchant
NorwegianBoyEE
Students of Prudence (RH9 + furtiveglance)
WhemeStar
Firebringer
Klick
Here There Be Dragons (Save The Dragons + Cephir)
zoro
Frogs (Alisae + SirCakez)
Malakittens
TemporalLich
Theta Alpine
Doctor Drew
Peregrine
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3416 (isolation #71) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, so big night action answer:

Oh, Doctor Drew was a Mafia Doc.

Night 3 Klick Delayed Doctor Drew who had used a Doctor shot on Frogs.

Night 4 Doctor Drew killed Frogs.

Hilarity and doom ensued.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3426 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

It was so great to watch.

I saw that whole Norwegian is going to look like scum aware of Klick, and Klick is gonna look like a scum pulling a fast one possibility before Drew chose to kill Frogs happening, and it was wild.

I could tell Drew had no clue what happened, which makes sense, but yeah.

I thought the bus was going to ruin them at first.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3438 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

viewtopic.php?p=13819570#p13819570

Post Game PT’s and Actions and Stuff

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3439 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Besides Norwegian at the end, this game didn’t have any replace outs that weren’t Hydra drop outs/alt switch

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3441 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, I’ll give my post game analysis sometime.

A lot of it was in spec thread, though, but yeah.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3442 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Norwegian was actually close to conf town based on Firebringer’s Epiphany.

Firebringer getting disabled soft cleared Norwegian, but they didn’t get faded in the end anyways.

Klick looked like scum with a plan so badly by the end of it. Like Occam’s razor was Klick scum for sure.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3443 (isolation #77) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I will be doing another game pretty soon, if anyone’s interested in it.

I’m trying to solidify BooneyToonz more. This was a great example, but want to take it further tbh.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”