Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4175 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I also have some outside odds at Datisi being town but those worlds almost exclusively look weird. It's why I'm confident on Datisi and JJH.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4176 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4174, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4173, Alisae wrote: Hey LLD, I would like to understand what teams it is that you see.
JJH/Datisi/Mena
JJH/Datisi/Bella
JJH/Datisi/You
JJH/Datisi/Mith
How well thought out is this?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4177 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4175, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: I also have some outside odds at Datisi being town but those worlds almost exclusively look weird. It's why I'm confident on Datisi and JJH.
I am there on you with Datisi because I think targeting Ythan is odd. Like, why is that happening? How did that happen? These are details I'm not really sure about.
If I am hooding Ythan's team, I am hooding them for Titus, but that doesn't seem like that was the intent?

jjh obviously needs to play, I vote there if it doesn't.
I think 1 of {Ythan, jjh} being a wolf is definitely something we can agree on?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4178 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

I am asking how well thought out 4174 is because at a glance it seems like you just took jjh/Datisi and just threw every unsorted player, and I wanna know if this is the case or if there is logic behind how all of those teams could be real.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4179 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 12:50 pm

In post 4177, Alisae wrote:
In post 4175, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: I also have some outside odds at Datisi being town but those worlds almost exclusively look weird. It's why I'm confident on Datisi and JJH.
I am there on you with Datisi because I think targeting Ythan is odd. Like, why is that happening? How did that happen? These are details I'm not really sure about.
If I am hooding Ythan's team, I am hooding them for Titus, but that doesn't seem like that was the intent?

jjh obviously needs to play, I vote there if it doesn't.
I think 1 of {Ythan, jjh} being a wolf is definitely something we can agree on?
yes, obviously. Mechanically, either Ythan is faking a guilty (and so Ythan is scum) or Ythan is town (and so JJH is scum).

Outside world where they are BOTH scum and this is a gambit exists in the back of my mind but that's not something I'm worrying about rn.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4180 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 12:51 pm

In post 4178, Alisae wrote: I am asking how well thought out 4174 is because at a glance it seems like you just took jjh/Datisi and just threw every unsorted player, and I wanna know if this is the case or if there is logic behind how all of those teams could be real.
It's mostly just "I'm at JJH+Datisi+One more" and no argument you have given me for why any of those 4 other people can't be the third slot holds enough water so.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4181 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4180, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4178, Alisae wrote: I am asking how well thought out 4174 is because at a glance it seems like you just took jjh/Datisi and just threw every unsorted player, and I wanna know if this is the case or if there is logic behind how all of those teams could be real.
It's mostly just "I'm at JJH+Datisi+One more" and no argument you have given me for why any of those 4 other people can't be the third slot holds enough water so.
wynaut?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4182 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

JJH/Ythan + Datisi + Ali/Mena/Bella/Mith
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4183 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

I feel like I am trying to look at the game as a whole and ask questions about why these events are happening if certain people are wolves. If you are telling my that my arguments aren't holding up when you're also telling me "idunno sounds like a problem for the future people" ok you tell me what were wolves doing throughout d1 why did day 1 play out like it did why did staeg get shot why did marashu get shot?

You're asked me to think about why Marashu got shot, and I provided you with a solution that justifies why everything happened and that team also just so happens to be a team that shoots marashu.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4184 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:12 pm

In post 4183, Alisae wrote: I feel like I am trying to look at the game as a whole and ask questions about why these events are happening if certain people are wolves. If you are telling my that my arguments aren't holding up when you're also telling me "idunno sounds like a problem for the future people" ok you tell me what were wolves doing throughout d1 why did day 1 play out like it did why did staeg get shot why did marashu get shot?

You're asked me to think about why Marashu got shot, and I provided you with a solution that justifies why everything happened and that team also just so happens to be a team that shoots marashu.
day 1 was defined by a bunch of townies hitting LHF until they died and scum didn't need to do shit so the staeg wagon unfolding on itelf was either 1) townies deciding it wasn't worth it or 2) scum deciding there was value in not pushing Staeg over the edge and looking town on a back off.

Either way, scum were coasting, Rad imploded on his own damn self... it's a lot.

Imaginality was always dying day 2 so again what do scum need to do but look town and plan for future days.

We have... very little to go off of in prior wagonomics that isn't at least somewhat poisoned by how poorly positioned we are.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4185 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4184, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4183, Alisae wrote: I feel like I am trying to look at the game as a whole and ask questions about why these events are happening if certain people are wolves. If you are telling my that my arguments aren't holding up when you're also telling me "idunno sounds like a problem for the future people" ok you tell me what were wolves doing throughout d1 why did day 1 play out like it did why did staeg get shot why did marashu get shot?

day 1 was defined by a bunch of townies hitting LHF until they died and scum didn't need to do shit so the staeg wagon unfolding on itelf was either 1) townies deciding it wasn't worth it or 2) scum deciding there was value in not pushing Staeg over the edge and looking town on a back off.

Either way, scum were coasting, Rad imploded on his own damn self... it's a lot.

Imaginality was always dying day 2 so again what do scum need to do but look town and plan for future days.

We have... very little to go off of in prior wagonomics that isn't at least somewhat poisoned by how poorly positioned we are.
Who on this playerlist would feel like they didn't have to do anything? I feel like your approach to this doesn't take into consideration what the players have done, and it doesn't take into consideration what those players might actually do.
Why did wolves shoot Staeg and Marashu? Wouldn't shooting Ythan just be a better, more effective, cop hunting shot?

Can you point out who was coasting during this gamestate?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4186 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

LLD If you don't care for my logic, then use me as your sounding board. We're voting together so we should be able to at least try to sync w/ one another and I think this is the way to do it.
I can ask the questions, you can provide the answers.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4187 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

idunno I would like to be able to be relied on a little bit
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4188 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:38 pm

i'd be happily doing that if i wasn't literally having to run off to do another medical proceedure or self care thing every hour or so while trying to mix free time activities into it

i'm not at 100

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4189 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:40 pm

here's a question for you

if it's Ythan/Datisi/Mith

show me the interactions between those slots that indicate that, cause Ythan/Mith I'm just not seeing it

but I see a TON of Datisi soft defending Gimli, go look at Datisi's iso for Gimli day 1

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4190 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4188, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: i'd be happily doing that if i wasn't literally having to run off to do another medical proceedure or self care thing every hour or so while trying to mix free time activities into it

i'm not at 100
can you make an attempt to do so before telling me "ya we're doing jjh"
if you don't make an attempt to do so and just tell me to vote jjh I am going to post yellow and then get paranoid about it being you ythan and mith
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4191 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:43 pm

In post 4190, Alisae wrote:
In post 4188, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: i'd be happily doing that if i wasn't literally having to run off to do another medical proceedure or self care thing every hour or so while trying to mix free time activities into it

i'm not at 100
if you don't make an attempt to do so and just tell me to vote jjh I am going to post yellow and then get paranoid about it being you ythan and mith
yes and then Mith is going to shoot you in the face tonight for antagonizing him because you didn't onboard with us and tried to swing it the other direction and if you're town that really IS game over.

I've been giving you my ear on EVERYTHING. I don't have to do this.

do you notice we're te ONLY PEOPLE TALKING besides Mith? Why is mith out here arguing with you? It's like the town went fucking dead on purpose, prod dodging because one of two things is true

1) you're scum and trying to sway me
or
2) you're town and ONE OF US IS WRONG and if they can let us come to the wrong conclusion on our own they don't need to do SHIT about it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4192 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:44 pm

If anything, for me, Mith is town BECAUSE he's antagonizing you in return, he doesn't have to if he's scum here. He's still solving for his shot for tonight. It's patently obvious to me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4193 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:45 pm

but Datisi has mild pop ins that offer nothing constructive, Mena is nowhere to be seen, Bella keeps catching up with "mood" and "same" posts

JJH is doing nothign, he's on page 40 wiht... no insights.

Ythan is still ghosting the game and resting on her laurels as a cop who dies tonight and needs to sell herself.

WHERE IS ANYONE

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4194 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:47 pm

I'm not the one trying to convince you. I've already got you locked in with me on step.

So the fact I'm here is solely for you. I'm town pushing past my limits to try my best to not fuck this shit up.

YOU are the one who is possibly telling your scum buddies to get back and let you handle this. OR you're town and one of us is wrong and they're waiting to see if we make a wrong choice before opposing us. general set ups. Bella setting up on the Ythan town train, Datisi setting up on the JJH town train.

they're polarized. And one of those slots is town, probably!

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4195 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4189, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: show me the interactions between those slots that indicate that, cause Ythan/Mith I'm just not seeing it
I mean it hardly exists because like Ythan is getting away with being a non-participant. Hard to find those associations when you hardly have to bring up the slot.

The biggest red flag to me is this
In post 2892, mith wrote: Datisi - "i still want to absolutely kill imaginality, but this kind of play from ythan is fucking unacceptable" (No. We lim the obvious scum, and we sort out Ythan tomorrow. I agree her play is unacceptable, and if she's town doing this and continues to do it expect an epic rant from me after the game. But we need to lim scum today.)
This reads like mith trying to derail Ythan and focus the votes onto Imaginality.
Agrees w/ the general sentiment that Ythan's play is unacceptable but we HAVE to lim this other scummy person instead. This is like, distancing 101 to me, I love putting my wolf partners in my fos pool but not ever voting them and voting town instead! How does this not read to you as that.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4196 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:49 pm

In post 4195, Alisae wrote:
In post 4189, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: show me the interactions between those slots that indicate that, cause Ythan/Mith I'm just not seeing it
I mean it hardly exists because like Ythan is getting away with being a non-participant. Hard to find those associations when you hardly have to bring up the slot.

The biggest red flag to me is this
In post 2892, mith wrote: Datisi - "i still want to absolutely kill imaginality, but this kind of play from ythan is fucking unacceptable" (No. We lim the obvious scum, and we sort out Ythan tomorrow. I agree her play is unacceptable, and if she's town doing this and continues to do it expect an epic rant from me after the game. But we need to lim scum today.)
This reads like mith trying to derail Ythan and focus the votes onto Imaginality.
Agrees w/ the general sentiment that Ythan's play is unacceptable but we HAVE to lim this other scummy person instead. This is like, distancing 101 to me, I love putting my wolf partners in my fos pool but not ever voting them and voting town instead! How does this not read to you as that.
it reads town to me. it reads like someone who picked up on Ythan's role almost always being cop.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4197 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:50 pm

like fucking hell Ali, I knew Ythan was a cop YESTERDAY.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4198 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4191, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4190, Alisae wrote:

i'm not at 100
yes and then Mith is going to shoot you in the face tonight for antagonizing him because you didn't onboard with us and tried to swing it the other direction and if you're town that really IS game over.

I've been giving you my ear on EVERYTHING. I don't have to do this.

do you notice we're te ONLY PEOPLE TALKING besides Mith? Why is mith out here arguing with you? It's like the town went fucking dead on purpose, prod dodging because one of two things is true

1) you're scum and trying to sway me
or
2) you're town and ONE OF US IS WRONG and if they can let us come to the wrong conclusion on our own they don't need to do SHIT about it.
PEOPLE ARE ON VLA!!!
JJH IS BEHIND, HASN'T READ
MENA HAS SPURTS OF ACTIVITY AND THIS IS IN LINE WITH THAT
Datisi's presence fell off a cliff, sure
Ythan has been doing what they have been doing since Days 1 and 2.
Bella shows up sometimes.

lmao there's literally nothing happening besides us talking when we get chances to talk. I'm just trying to make use of the time.

You are technically correct, you don't have to do this, but aren't you the person who said that you didn't know? Aren't you the person who said to leave it to the future people? Ok, so if you didn't know, wouldn't you want to be asked the questions to figure it out?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4199 (ISO) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4193, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: but Datisi has mild pop ins that offer nothing constructive, Mena is nowhere to be seen, Bella keeps catching up with "mood" and "same" posts

JJH is doing nothign, he's on page 40 wiht... no insights.

Ythan is still ghosting the game and resting on her laurels as a cop who dies tonight and needs to sell herself.

WHERE IS ANYONE
I HAVE NO IDEA >_<

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”