Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4701 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Menalque »

Ali, PB has a message — that i should be taking any argument you make about what you would do if you were scum with a huge pinch of salt bc you’ve almost certainly thought waaaaaay more about it than anybody else would have, including, for instance, the consequences of faking a guilty on a partner in order to reach endgame
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4702 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 10:46 am

Post by Menalque »

Aren’t scum multitasking? But either way yeah if ythan scum sure, ythan could make the kill and lld could arm expecting to be visited
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4703 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 4701, Menalque wrote: Ali, PB has a message — that i should be taking any argument you make about what you would do if you were scum with a huge pinch of salt bc you’ve almost certainly thought waaaaaay more about it than anybody else would have, including, for instance, the consequences of faking a guilty on a partner in order to reach endgame
these are 2 different scenarios.
Pb is a demon slayer witness, they can attest to how I used my numbers to get the elims I want. If I was a wolf who wanted staeg dead I would use my numbers to get it.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4704 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 10:47 am

Post by jjh927 »

You're missing that nobody gets any results on the ascetic, I think
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4705 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Alisae »

No one has given me an argument for why I don’t get staeg eliminated
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4706 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 10:49 am

Post by jjh927 »

The kill from a vig is guaranteed and confirms the role

LLD would at some point have to claim the pgo
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4707 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Menalque »

Okay I still didn’t make dinner so I’m gonna go do that now

@ali… maybe you just can’t without looking questionable on D1 so you don’t force it?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4708 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 10:51 am

Post by jjh927 »

What about on day 2 though
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4709 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 4707, Menalque wrote: Okay I still didn’t make dinner so I’m gonna go do that now

@ali… maybe you just can’t without looking questionable on D1 so you don’t force it?
Have I ever once cared about looking questionable or not?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4710 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 10:53 am

Post by Alisae »

I do not care for such things mister Mena.
If I’m a wolf w/ jjh, getting stages elim is so good for me I use my numbers to get it regardless of how I look for it
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4711 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 10:54 am

Post by Alisae »

Like I don’t just fail at eliminating staeg and then shoot him because I failed
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4712 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 10:54 am

Post by Alisae »

That just never happens
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4713 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Alisae »

Like no one is able to provide me with a good reason on why I don’t just go eliminate staeg, they’re not a cop, ok, shoot lld because that’s the person that ythan always investigates
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4714 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 11:01 am

Post by jjh927 »

It was "cop hunting" though right

which scum immediately gave up on to shoot Marashu, even though if I was actually scum then the whole scumteam would have known Ythan was the cop on N2.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #4715 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 11:04 am

Post by implosion »

I understand your enthusiasm, but I'm afraid attempting to guess a number beyond the magnitude of TREE(3) without any additional hints or context would be akin to searching for a needle in a haystack with trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of trillions of tr

Vote Count 3.6 (unchanged)
jjh927 (3): Lady Lambdadelta, mith, Ythan
mith (1): Alisae
Ythan (1): jjh927

Not Voting (3): Bellaphant, Datisi, Menalque

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

Deadline is May 19 at 12:30 PM PST, in (expired on 2023-05-19 15:30:00).

Prodding Datisi. Deadline will go on hold if a replacement may be needed.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4716 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 4687, Menalque wrote: Okay, couple of points bc I’m a tiny bit confused:

When you say “they seem like they’d really like an elim from jjh” what do you mean? You mean an elim that’s not jjh?

Also I’m not seeing entirely how you pushing that angle would be easy for you as scum?

Also I’m assuming typo in last para and you meant to say scumteam seem like they want game to end not dsy to end? In which case — ye-es buuuuuut I think often scum won’t really go all in on winning early (happens but i think when the gamestate is more confused than this?) so I’m wondering if they have something else in mind but I’m not sure what
Yes, to both of the assumptions. I guess I'm talking about a certain scum team in the second point, but I think my point still stands
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4717 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 4687, Menalque wrote: Okay, couple of points bc I’m a tiny bit confused:

When you say “they seem like they’d really like an elim from jjh” what do you mean? You mean an elim that’s not jjh?

Also I’m not seeing entirely how you pushing that angle would be easy for you as scum?

Also I’m assuming typo in last para and you meant to say scumteam seem like they want game to end not dsy to end? In which case — ye-es buuuuuut I think often scum won’t really go all in on winning early (happens but i think when the gamestate is more confused than this?) so I’m wondering if they have something else in mind but I’m not sure what
Yes, to both of the assumptions. I guess I'm talking about a certain scum team in the second point, but I think my point still stands
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4718 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 11:48 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: jjh e-1, bedtime
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #4719 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 11:51 am

Post by Ythan »

Justice
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4720 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Menalque »

It is also bedtime for me

VOTE: jjh
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4721 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Fingers FULLY crossed
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4722 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Spoiler:
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4723 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Spoiler:
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4724 (ISO) » Thu May 18, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Spoiler:

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”