Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any!

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 6:03 pm

Post by Peregrine »

In post 715, Enchant wrote: I am bored also hoods sucks anyway.
I am in hood with 4 ppl which include Klick and only reason i am scumread by Klick is "HOODMUSTCONTAINONESCUMBECAUSE"

You know why Klick another topscumread Whemestar also in list with me?
Spoiler: Guess.

Klick while shitted long read lists about i don't care commenting, actual amount of effort they invested is zero. I also can put all my hood mates in topscumread and then vote them. Yet Klick calls me annoying for me basically mirroring what Klick themself doing.

I will bring this weeb conspiracy to the end.
I think that this! Was the moment I could actually get something of a read on Enchant because their previous posting was just a little irritating to me if I am honest, because I like when people play the game in a more serious manner but that is my preference!

This feels like a shoe drop moment in Enchant's posting that while I think is... kind of spiteful maybe? I do not know if that is too mean, but is definitely weaponized against Klick! But it is an important moment for Enchant who has floated around and given sparse content, and one that I think they would have to ride out more if he was mafia, if that makes sense? When you do something out of the norm from what you have done previously, it gets people's attention! And I am unsure if Enchant would get this annoyed if they were mafia.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by Peregrine »

My post posted early! I am sorry!
In post 893, Enchant wrote: Too wounded for someone you think is mafia.

If i am mafia i am just doing my job you know?
In post 896, Enchant wrote:
In post 894, Klick wrote: Regardless of the color of your role PM no one's job is to actively try make the game a miserable experience for anyone
Not sure what you are about.

I called you evil and voted. I have right to do so in mafia game.
I think that these posts are righteous as well, something which I feel may not have occurred to a mafia Enchant to post! I understand that I may be excited for the first sign of more effort or explanation from them which may shift more strongly how I feel about their posting, but it just feels like an odd scenario to play out for mafia, and I am sorry that I am expressing a vague sentiment but I think that people agree with it so hopefully it's at least somewhat understood!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Also, regarding neighbors, it is a bit past the argument but! I do not think that there inherently has to be mafia in one but I understand the instinct to believe one is in there!!

I also think that there is benefit to having arbitrary pools to work with, sometimes! It gives you a spectrum of comparison!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Okay, I am going to stop for the night and get in bed!! I will be back tomorrow! Good night!!!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 7:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Ranger’s content is good but i don’t like that they have me so low in their pool so i will act very Tsundere about it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 8:18 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1000, Peregrine wrote:
I am in hood with 4 ppl which include Klick and only reason i am scumread by Klick is "HOODMUSTCONTAINONESCUMBECAUSE"

Klick while shitted long read lists about i don't care commenting, actual amount of effort they invested is zero. I also can put all my hood mates in topscumread and then vote them. Yet Klick calls me annoying for me basically mirroring what Klick themself doing.

I think that this! Was the moment I could actually get something of a read on Enchant because their previous posting was just a little irritating to me if I am honest, because I like when people play the game in a more serious manner but that is my preference!

This feels like a shoe drop moment in Enchant's posting that while I think is... kind of spiteful maybe? I do not know if that is too mean, but is definitely weaponized against Klick! But it is an important moment for Enchant who has floated around and given sparse content, and one that I think they would have to ride out more if he was mafia, if that makes sense? When you do something out of the norm from what you have done previously, it gets people's attention! And I am unsure if Enchant would get this annoyed if they were mafia.
I think this is a fair point in Enchant's favor

UNVOTE:
Students of Prudence
Students of Prudence
They
Townie
Students of Prudence
They
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 8:20 pm

Post by Students of Prudence »

In post 996, Peregrine wrote:
In post 36, Students of Prudence wrote:
In post 21, Firebringer wrote: Students of Prudence being a hydra def puts them in lower tier now that i know that. RH9 will likely flake in that hydra and furtive will probably fully replace in. Or both will flake. That is my prediction
Can you not start the game with a judgemental energy? ~F
In post 153, Students of Prudence wrote: I think Peregrine is town as well. I also think NorwegianBoy is town. I also think TemporalLich is town. Those are my strongest TRs.

I suspect Whemestar the most so far. If I was playing by myself I'd drop a vote. We'll see what RH thinks.

I'm seeing posturing in the creative way Whemestar is describing their thoughts, i.e. the pirate smell thing

-F
In post 329, Students of Prudence wrote: I really think TemporalLich is town here.

Can someone, maybe Norwee since you're banging the drum quite a lot, explain the case against TL?

-F
I think! That these were the posts that had me have Students of Prudence so high originally, but I don't feel as strongly about them as I did previously!

This sort of attitude felt like it wouldn't get many favors with anyone in the game, this early! And while mafia must make enemies of people eventually, opening on a sour note doesn't seem like it carries a lot of benefit!

I do not like their posting as much after the fact, though!
In post 649, Students of Prudence wrote: Hey everyone, checking in

Thoughts on main wagons: I prefer Enchant because Whemestar remains my only real scumread and is on Theta Alpine, but I think it's fairly likely both big wagons are town.

There's something about Whemestar's attitude and posting style that's screaming scum to me. It reminds me of catching scum in my chat mafia days.

I'm going into a big week at uni, but I'll try and post at least twice every 24 hours.

-F
In post 726, Students of Prudence wrote:

I think Enchant's town here. Good luck with ending the weeb conspiracy.

As for Klick, I'm not sure I agree with Enchant's scumread there. Looking for scum in your hood partners seems like natural townplay to me. That is, it's what I'd be thinking about.

-F
In post 737, Students of Prudence wrote: The only judgement I can really come to on Frogs vs Here There Be Dragons is that it doesn't feel like town/town to me, which is hard to explain but linked to the fact I think both of their contributions are in line with scumplay of at least one of the constituent members that I've seen before, namely Alisae and Cephrir. Just style-wise. But if I had to call it I'm not sure which hydra is more suspicious.

-F
In post 939, Students of Prudence wrote: I'm not sure so many people would be townreading Whemestar if they were scum. It's possible I'm just scumreading their informal style.

I'm glad Firebringer cast some suspicion on Peregrine - when they said they had experience I started wondering if they're just some old scummer trolling as scum

Malakittens firmly in scum meta right now, waiting on anything of substance there

Those are my most relevant thoughts right now

-F
To me, it feels a little hesitant! I do not know how much weight I can put into this feeling on day one, but it feels noticeable enough that I want to point it out as reference, there is not much of a drive to push that they are making on their own.
However! Despite this I will point out that in 939, I really like the first line of that post!

And to reference 939 as well! I am really not sure why you would think I was trolling anyone here, and furthermore I do not understand what benefits you think I would receive if I was mafia who decided to do that! This doesn't feel like a real point someone would make, but if you would like to explain further I would appreciate it because I am not getting there myself!

I would move Students down from the high tier they were in in my reads previously to around null!
Did you ignore all of my posts within the hydra?
A lot of people seem to have reads more based off furtive, though. So I can't really complain.
-RH9
Hydra of furtiveglance and RH9.
Students of Prudence
Students of Prudence
They
Townie
Students of Prudence
They
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 12:15 am

Post by Students of Prudence »

Peregrine, can you blame me for thinking you're trolling for ending every sentence with an exclamation mark?

You have to acknowledge it's a gimmick that you're choosing.

Also, if my posts feel a little hesitant it's probably because I haven't had really strong reads so far. I'd say my strongest one personally is Enchant town.

-F
Hydra of furtiveglance and RH9.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 12:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I townread Enchant before it was cool, where’s my cred.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 12:25 am

Post by Enchant »

Townreading me was always cool
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 12:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I had 3 hours of sleep and a 12 hour work shift right afterwards yesterday. And today i’m typing this while at work again. Feels like i got brain rot so idk who scum are. But i remember feeling like Mala has been kinda scummy. I’d probably switch wagons there if anyone else is interested.

- Bunno
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 1:03 am

Post by Klick »

VOTE: Malakittens
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 1:19 am

Post by Enchant »

I really don't see difference between Malakittens.

If you want to pressure here well ok
Wizard-Mercenary

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 1:53 am

Post by Malakittens »

Please let’s not and say we did.
I will get sorted later as this game goes on, thank you
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 1:54 am

Post by Enchant »

what if 14 other players also say that
Wizard-Mercenary

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 1:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1013, Malakittens wrote: Please let’s not and say we did.
I mean if you got the time to respond like this.
Shouldn’t you at least have the to be even remotely townie?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 1:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The time to*

- Bunno
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 1:58 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1015, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1013, Malakittens wrote: Please let’s not and say we did.
I mean if you got the time to respond like this.
Shouldn’t you at least have the to be even remotely townie?

I’m at work right now and I’m settling down for the day. I got finished talking to a bunch of doctors.

I got to page 14 and I’m catching up as we speak, but I guess you’re just ignoring that where im giving my reads.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 2:00 am

Post by Malakittens »

So the thing about Fb posts that bothered me was that his comments kinda felt like he was trying to gaslight me and then bring attention to shift wagons away from someone else and then onto me, but then I also had a lot of respect for his last post with backing off because that felt really town and not from a scum POV.

So I’m leaning more town on Fb for that.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 2:16 am

Post by Malakittens »

i have to say i actually agree with klick in regards to Norwee. on page 17.

TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 4:22 am

Post by TemporalLich »

Ranger has towny vibes especially in , shows real effort in solving the game

is a scummy post, so less confident in my Firebringer townread now

is ironically defensive

peregrine's hyperposting feels like reading a wallpost however I can sense a town mindset by skimming the peregrine posts. The peregrine post about Enchant does indeed vindicate Enchant somewhat (scumlean, but I still can't parse Enchant's posting style well)

oh and malakittens is worth a townread, also is a very helpful post
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 4:26 am

Post by TemporalLich »

oh and I'm still voting Enchant, better change that...

VOTE: WhemeStar

still scummy, and defensiveness isn't a towntell afaik
time will end
Frogs
Frogs
Goon
Frogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 4:31 am

Post by Frogs »

V/LA through Monday

Gonna be really busy this weekend with graduation, won't be here much if at all

-Cakez
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Malakittens »

idk how 1017 is a helpful post

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: cakez

i dont think enchant is scummier than frogz

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”