alive, it takes
to fade.

Day 1
ends
(expired on 2023-05-24 01:30:00)

Mod Notes:
Eww, a page top.

Theta Alpine is VLA 24th-28th.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon May 22, 2023 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 10:14 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 1223, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:
In post 1221, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1219, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:
In post 1217, WhemeStar wrote: No way it students frogs mala and then some1 else
Yes the game seems easy when you're targeting low hanging fruit

Only now one of your low hanging fruits has just sprouted forty foot tall trunk
im not targeting you i want students
Huh funny cause I thought you just shaded my slot and said the game was "too easy" for that scum team to involve it
Yeah but im not going after u or anything u can slide by for now
Im a dog that quacks
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Kitty Trauma Team »

In post 1226, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1223, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:
In post 1221, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1219, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:
In post 1217, WhemeStar wrote: No way it students frogs mala and then some1 else
Yes the game seems easy when you're targeting low hanging fruit

Only now one of your low hanging fruits has just sprouted forty foot tall trunk
im not targeting you i want students
Huh funny cause I thought you just shaded my slot and said the game was "too easy" for that scum team to involve it
Yeah but im not going after u or anything u can slide by for now
Do not offer mercy to those who will give you none themselves.

If you're claiming to scum read me, come at me, don't play shadow games where you leave your options open and hide.

The gods of murder do not smile upon cowards.
~Kuribo & Mala, cat lovers who know CPR
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 10:30 am

I'm at page 34 now, I stopped taking handwritten notes and graphing everyone's shade maps on page like five because holy shit was that threatening to be time consuming

I don't believe activity levels to be alignment indicative for anyone except newbscum. With that out of the way, one of my problems with Frogs is that I know Cakez and Ali to be very *good* town players, and I would expect both of them to be more obviously town right now.

Peregrine I town read mostly because I'm a sucker for enthusiasm and child-like whimsy.

Firebringer I can almost never bring myself to scum read and the posts here have been on par with what I expect from Town fire on day one.

Doctor Drew I have the opposite problem with on a meta level. I always find doctor drew scummy. Always. I even find the avatar scummy. I'm surprised then that I'm town reading Drew and kinda upset with myself for it.

Whemestar is at a disadvantage because my ancestors came to me in a dream and told me that slot is scum.

Klick is more town to me than at the halfway point, gotta make a note to self to move him up the whiteboard when I get home

Theta's posts feel off to me, but maybe it's because I practice haruspicy and I was reading the entrails of a field mouse that my cat brought me earlier and it pointed to either rain next Monday or Theta being scum
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 10:35 am

Post by WhemeStar »

YOU DREAMED AOUBT ME IM BLUSHING
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 10:36 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 1227, Kitty Trauma Team wrote: If you're claiming to scum read me, come at me, don't play shadow games where you leave your options open and hide.
I dont scumread you for content or anything btw its mainly ur read list and mala's content
Im a dog that quacks
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 10:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I loved that handwritten list and i wanted to make something similar, except it would be like those crazy rambly lines text with arrows pointing at other lines of text, drawings of various stuff and cut out newspaper articles that conspiracy theorists use and have it all deliberately be contradictory and make no sense so it looks like the ramblings of an insane man but then i decided it would take a bit more time and effort than i have available right now, so i’ll just have to leave it to this post describing what could have been.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 10:47 am

In post 1231, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I loved that handwritten list and i wanted to make something similar, except it would be like those crazy rambly lines text with arrows pointing at other lines of text, drawings of various stuff and cut out newspaper articles that conspiracy theorists use and have it all deliberately be contradictory and make no sense so it looks like the ramblings of an insane man but then i decided it would take a bit more time and effort than i have available right now, so i’ll just have to leave it to this post describing what could have been.
I'm still considering a corkboard and red string tbh

The whiteboard is useful in its current iteration but isn't as funny
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 10:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

These current wagons are in that awkward tier where i don’t feel comfortable calling them scum but i don’t have a for sure reasoning to townread them.
I thought Frog’s reaction to my unvote seemed a bit townie, but then again scum!Alisae could probably fake it?
Then again, i think that ironically scum!Alisae might put in more effort into this game than what we are seeing here so maybe that slot really just is town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 10:49 am

In post 1230, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1227, Kitty Trauma Team wrote: If you're claiming to scum read me, come at me, don't play shadow games where you leave your options open and hide.
I dont scumread you for content or anything btw its mainly ur read list and mala's content
you telling me you don't scumread my slot for content and then going on to say you scum read it for content has me wanting you to pass me the airplane glue

-k
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 10:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Students has some posts i hate and Furtive feels more muted than i’d expect from them.
Not saying i think Furtive would be super active in their games nowadays, but somehow here it seems even less than that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Maybe the hydra energy is messing with me and i just wanna instinctually kill it.

- Bunno
Students of Prudence
Students of Prudence
They
Townie
Students of Prudence
They
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Students of Prudence »

In post 1235, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Students has some posts i hate and Furtive feels more muted than i’d expect from them.
Not saying i think Furtive would be super active in their games nowadays, but somehow here it seems even less than that.
This is literally the busiest week of my year.

I really don't get the wagon on us; the only slot voting us that I townread in any real way is Firebringer. No one on our wagon has given a specific reason for voting us, other than 'I hate your posts'.

-F
Hydra of furtiveglance and RH9.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I thought ur first response to Fire was bad.

- Bunno
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:03 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1235, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Students has some posts i hate and Furtive feels more muted than i’d expect from them.
I kinda of have the opposite problem, I used to always kinda scum read them early, and then I started to less.....and of course then they were scum lol. And I definitely have so low activity Furt as town.

But I need to check something in their scum game I mentioned that just popped in my head.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Students of Prudence
Students of Prudence
They
Townie
Students of Prudence
They
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Students of Prudence »

In post 1211, Peregrine wrote:
In post 1135, Students of Prudence wrote: Voting for us is a straight up terrible idea; I get the sense that this wagon on us is activity-based, which is dumb. We're both busy with school, it's exam season.

If anyone has a scumread on us for another reason, explain it.

-F
I do not think that this is the case at all!! I think that there are slots that people are not giving strong reads to due to their activity but this does not feel like a correct read on the situation!!

And RH9, I am a little confused! On what the importance is of people knowing what posts are yours and if they are being acknowledged, if you could explain please? If it is just beyond the dislike of being ignored!!
I mainly dislike having people form reads solely on one head.
And because I feel like that it feels somewhat like cherry picking.
~R
Hydra of furtiveglance and RH9.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i’m not saying Furtive’s posting levels is the problem to be precise.
But that their posting seems like it’s very different in levels of energy and how they are choosing to engage with the game.
I think i’m decent at naturally "getting" the vibe of Furtive’s posting as town and i’m not exactly feeling it here.
I don’t think being busy is something that would excuse that.

- Bunno
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:09 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1240, Students of Prudence wrote:
In post 1135, Students of Prudence wrote: Voting for us is a straight up terrible idea; I get the sense that this wagon on us is activity-based, which is dumb. We're both busy with school, it's exam season.

-F
I do not think that this is the case at all!! I think that there are slots that people are not giving strong reads to due to their activity but this does not feel like a correct read on the situation!!

And RH9, I am a little confused! On what the importance is of people knowing what posts are yours and if they are being acknowledged, if you could explain please? If it is just beyond the dislike of being ignored!!
~R
It is possible for one head be townie scum while the other is more obv scum.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1240, Students of Prudence wrote:

-F

~R
No tears for an HYDRA.

- Bunno
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Both of these quotes are from Fire and Ice, ended about a month ago.
In post 780, furtiveglance wrote: As for all the furtive lore talk...I haven't had as much time for mafia lately, and going on a bad run might have lessened my interest as well.

But...I will have more time soon - I'm moving in the next few days.
They were scum here.
In post 785, Doctor Drew wrote: I will say Re: Furtive

Never played with them as scum, but always gut read them as scum early on. Have learned that this is kinda par for the course townFurt in my experiences with him.
Forgot I made this post in that game, noticed when searching for the Furt post I quoted. I feel my bias on Furt my have transferred over to this game.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1229, WhemeStar wrote: YOU DREAMED AOUBT ME IM BLUSHING
I had a dream last night that Flippy, Alianna, and I went on a nice hike. Flippy may have tried to push me down a hill......that scummy bastard.
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:17 am

Post by Here There Be Dragons »

fmpov right now this game is coming down to whether we have enough town aligned players from planet earth to get good lims through

i'm townreading everyone who's voting students with me right now and all they have to offer in response is complaints about things that are not even happening and why mes

-c
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 11:18 am

Post by Here There Be Dragons »

destroy all hydras, basically

-c
Students of Prudence