Mafia 2301: Angels and Demons (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it she idk

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:33 am

Post by demona »

his unkindness may defeat my life but never taint my love

even shadows must be true to their shade
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:33 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 244, WhemeStar wrote: I think grandpa is town
Why?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:35 am

Post by mykonian »

The bashful look she had just now,
It touched my heart, I can't say how.
She sent me packing, and quite right -
But that's what gave me such delight!

Votecount

Whemestar (3): Meuh, imaginality, biancospino
GrandpaMo (2): Greeting, Phir
Biancospino (1): Cat Scratch Fever
Phir (1): GrandpaMo
Imaginality (1): Whemestar

not voting (3): demona, Frozen Angel, Doctor Drew

With 11 alive it's 6 to eliminate.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:37 am

Post by Greeting »

Hey,
Cat Scratch Fever
, what's your read on
biancospino
?
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:37 am

Post by demona »

In post 251, Greeting wrote:
Why?

what do you (greeting) think grandpamo means when he says that i am town but also an inconvenience?

In post 207, GrandpaMo wrote: demona is town but they are starting to be an inconvenience.

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:39 am

Post by demona »

In post 254, demona wrote:
Why?

what do you (greeting) think grandpamo means when he says that i am town but also an inconvenience?

In post 207, GrandpaMo wrote: demona is town but they are starting to be an inconvenience.

like in what way do you think grandpamo finds me to be an inconvenience here? or how might i be inconveniencing grandpamo?

sorry hopefully you see what i am asking

biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:40 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 239, Phir wrote:
Spoiler: massive nest of quotes
In post 235, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 221, Phir wrote:
In post 185, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 178, Phir wrote:
In post 173, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 116, Phir wrote: Biancospino, do you wish to claim?
In post 125, Phir wrote: VOTE: GrandpaMo

For sake of bigger wagons. No strong inclination on Greeting.
In post 137, Phir wrote:
In post 135, demona wrote:
In post 128, Phir wrote: ???

Is Greeting scummy?

also while i do not think greeting is scummy i guess i do not see why grandpamo is scummy either

but wagons etc
Mo can be town. But. The urge to hammer, then s wantsme want biancoto claim for theyre in range.

I might vote between imaginality and wheme for now. Grreeting total null, can swing both ways.

VOTE: Whemestar

Are you on board with a biancospino hammer?
hell no hell no hell no . these series of quotes look so bad for u @ phir. going from questioning biancospinos claim at e1e2 votes, the person to who i initiated the wagon on and then proceed to vote me ??? then proceed to say I could be town for the urge to hammer but you were questioning their claim on the wagon I STARTED??!?!

VOTE: Phir
Ths is nonsenscial and frnakly reads like fake outrage.

Im happy with towncore.

Meh on bianco tbh. Imag might be town. Guess we need to hear from wheme. Need to lookit mo.
we are never voting me here btw. if you think bianco is more townier than me u
thats just comical.

what I said was sensical and ur just mad I exposed u!!

Telling me this makes me want the challenge. Am I capable of pushing Grandppamo ober? Can I achieve that? Maybe I should. You do invite me. And yourgote on me s getting pess and less coherent as u try and.... catch me?

I'm still sire if you're town we won'tbesad to lo lose your role.

Mo votes me, then says mevoting em means im thinking bianco more green?

Althis after mo comes inwith what reads to me like a seizure vote on me.

Honestly if mo is town, this level of non involvement, surface level hunting, 'you'll never get me limmed nyaaah' and'e eryone is scummy cos if I call em scummy end of story'isnt town equitable rn.

Mo u want me to start pushing hard or u wanna start xplaining yourself?

I'll decide my strat re :u later.
phir im sorry to say this but ur playing like confident scum -- thinking everyone is gonna agree with you because no one has pressured u except for me and you think u can just silence me. but u won't silence me anytime soon bud ...

also I don't feel like wasting my posts on u anymore because I already have explained myself to u multiple times. im sure others understand so ask them , therr was someone else that saw the same thing i pointed out I believe eit was imsginilty question them because I don't feel like repeating myself on a PHONE. trust me im very capable u should see my games but um im on a phone rn and shit has been difficult anyways wait till I get back or just ask someone else

Nah basically 'phir voted me must be scum'

Like. Acting like post restriction claim makes u a seer. I'll try to.silence you cos I think this push you think u got me pegged on is based on me n ing very forthwright with my voting reasons. And you had cat scratch sheep you on that.

So basically you assume we should.all find bianco.scummy? But you're voting me for poor reasons? Using appeal to authority?

I'll waste as many of your purported limited posts I like if you're voting me. Vote bianco, try to.sell me why we have to.hammer there, sure. But vote me cos 'trust me i'm s good' and 'wow you are actually like voting so uh yeh u gotta.be aggressive scum'

I'll clutter this thread quoting u cos right now your reasons for.voting me are bs and u dont wanna admit it.

Anyway.

Ill hear from.wheme then decide how I wanna vote
Please, for the love of all that's holy, at the very least spoiler the bird's nest if you want to keep cluttering the thread with this chain.

And yes, I agree that Mo's case was mostly nonsensical. I do not agree that it sounds like fake outrage, if anything your reaction was exaggerated.

Trying to silence someone seems like a bad idea, I'd argue even more so if you suspect him. In fact, wasting his posts like this is basically handing him a free pass to lurk no? Which would be a complete loss of readability
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:41 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 253, Greeting wrote: Hey,
Cat Scratch Fever
, what's your read on
biancospino
?
Hey @greeting, is there a reason you're coninstently bolding all usernames?
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:45 am

Post by demona »

In post 256, biancospino wrote: Trying to silence someone seems like a bad idea, I'd argue even more so if you suspect him. In fact, wasting his posts like this is basically handing him a free pass to lurk no? Which would be a complete loss of readability

grandpamo said 'something big happens' not that he can no longer post once his posts are exhausted

i guess i wonder what are town reasons you can think of for grandpamo seemingly wanting that to occur later in the game, after an elimination even (an elimination grandpamo currently wants to be on you), that grandpamo wouldn't just simply reveal?

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:46 am

Post by demona »

In post 257, biancospino wrote:
Cat Scratch Fever
, what's your read on
biancospino
?

i do not know why greeting does this but i can say that greeting generally does this it is not specific to this game if you are wondering if that is a post restriction

Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:49 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 255, demona wrote:
In post 254, demona wrote:
Why?

like in what way do you think grandpamo finds me to be an inconvenience here? or how might i be inconveniencing grandpamo?

sorry hopefully you see what i am asking
I have read his ISO. My conclusion is that he most likely just dislikes your playstyle (or the way you phrase your posts), because he considers it to be similar to his. Posts , and as well as the one you quoted seem to be pointing towards that.

I don't really see this train of thought as relevant or alignment indicative, care to explain why this interests you?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:50 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 257, biancospino wrote:
Cat Scratch Fever
, what's your read on
biancospino
?
Yes, I just like doing it. I don't bold all usernames, only those of players who are in the game (including mine), and only while the game is ongoing. I also usually stop doing this when I'm in the dead thread.
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:53 am

Post by demona »

In post 222, Doctor Drew wrote: These post restrictions are a bitch.

though i suppose this may not be doctor drew saying he might also have a post restriction, though that was certainly my first interpretation, hm, guess i would like some clarity here

i really don't think mykonian made the solution 'vote the mod'

but i can also just vote mykonian i suppose and leave it there until next votecount to see if it shows up

VOTE: mykonian

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:57 am

Post by demona »

In post 260, Greeting wrote: I have read his ISO. My conclusion is that he most likely just dislikes your playstyle (or the way you phrase your posts), because he considers it to be similar to his. Posts 61, 63 and 171 as well as the one you quoted seem to be pointing towards that.

I don't really see this train of thought as relevant or alignment indicative, care to explain why this interests you?

yes, i get the similarity thing though i do not see how it would be an inconvenience to grandpamo, if anything i would think that grandpamo finding us to be similar to eachother would then in theory find me to be easier to read not more difficult, and if grandpamo is town he has correctly read me as town here so it seems unlikely to me that that would be the inconvenience he is referring to

to me, it seems somewhat likely grandpamo means how i actively question things like the post restriction, and how if there are town reasons for the things he is doing that i am possibly interfering with letting that play out the way he wants it to,

and it maybe seems a little more likely to me that towm would express that sort of thing than a scums

also my asking you wasn't my thinking it was particularly alignment indicative to grandpamo i thought your answer might be alignment indicative for you

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:58 am

Post by demona »

alsoalso i like having others perspectives on the things i am thinking about at any given time

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:04 am

Post by demona »

In post 262, demona wrote:
In post 222, Doctor Drew wrote: These post restrictions are a bitch.

though i suppose this may not be doctor drew saying he might also have a post restriction, though that was certainly my first interpretation, hm, guess i would like some clarity here

i really don't think mykonian made the solution 'vote the mod'

but i can also just vote mykonian i suppose and leave it there until next votecount to see if it shows up

VOTE: mykonian

if something negative happens to me as a result of this, it seems kinda unlikely to me that it's a coincidence that doctor drew continued to go back to 'let's just vote the mod', so!

just in case

biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:05 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 258, demona wrote:
In post 256, biancospino wrote: Trying to silence someone seems like a bad idea, I'd argue even more so if you suspect him. In fact, wasting his posts like this is basically handing him a free pass to lurk no? Which would be a complete loss of readability

grandpamo said 'something big happens' not that he can no longer post once his posts are exhausted

i guess i wonder what are town reasons you can think of for grandpamo seemingly wanting that to occur later in the game, after an elimination even (an elimination grandpamo currently wants to be on you), that grandpamo wouldn't just simply reveal?
Eh, Phir specifically said that he'd want to
silence
Mo, so what is the big happening exactly is mostly irrelevant to Phir's state of mind.
And I'm sure there are plenty of reason one can concoct; just off the top of my head, a Doomed Innocent Shifter would work. Maybe even just a Doomed Townie that don't want to claim for some reason.

Also, @Demona, I suspect Mo may not like your professed aversion for e-1s. Mo likely wants this day to end fast after all
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:07 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 266, biancospino wrote:
In post 258, demona wrote:

Eh, Phir specifically said that he'd want to
silence
Mo, so what is the big happening exactly is mostly irrelevant to Phir's state of mind.
And I'm sure there are plenty of reason one can concoct; just off the top of my head, a Doomed Innocent Shifter would work. Maybe even just a Doomed Townie that don't want to claim for some reason.

Also, @Demona, I suspect Mo may not like your professed aversion for e-1s. Mo likely wants this day to end fast after all
surprisingly not... I just want demona to stop demona to stop cluttering the thread with questions that don't progress the game nor help anyone. I checked their past games they don't do this a lot so why this game?
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:17 am

Post by demona »

In post 266, biancospino wrote: Eh, Phir specifically said that he'd want to silence Mo, so what is the big happening exactly is mostly irrelevant to Phir's state of mind.

fair enough, i don't think i was thinking about your statement in the proper context there, with regards to phir's post

a doomed innocent shifter would win with the scums if they do not claim while they're alive, yeah? so if grandpamo was one and unwilling to press the button and be revealed then he'd also be trying to lead a miselimination here, yes?

but yeah i also thought it might be possible that grandpamo may be unable to claim but when i think about reasons he would not want to claim if he is able to claim, it is more difficult to find town ones

In post 266, biancospino wrote: Also, @Demona, I suspect Mo may not like your professed aversion for e-1s. Mo likely wants this day to end fast after all

why would town!grandpamo want that though? like that's what i am having the most trouble with, and i do not think it is just grandpamo, doctor drew has now also referenced a potential post restriction and has also voted players and pushed on very little while we have plenty of time, so it seems potentially consistent that they do just want the day to end and the something big to happen later but like,

mmm yeah like i am just a town here and it is hard for me to see whyyy

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:22 am

Post by demona »

In post 267, GrandpaMo wrote: surprisingly not... I just want demona to stop demona to stop cluttering the thread with questions that don't progress the game nor help anyone. I checked their past games they don't do this a lot so why this game?

they help me, shrug, and also i don't really think this is necessarily true of my past games or at least not of my recent past games though i don't really think it's cluttering the thread, but i do have more time in the mornings right now than usual because on leave for the summer and also! if others were posting more my presence would be less comparatively but it feels like alot of players are absent

and that then compounds itself because i do not have a reason to want to minimise my presence here and i am town, so! i wonder why that is the state of the game and am anxious about it (and just in general but that's not game relevant)

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:31 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 269, demona wrote:
In post 267, GrandpaMo wrote: surprisingly not... I just want demona to stop demona to stop cluttering the thread with questions that don't progress the game nor help anyone. I checked their past games they don't do this a lot so why this game?

they help me, shrug, and also i don't really think this is necessarily true of my past games or at least not of my recent past games though i don't really think it's cluttering the thread, but i do have more time in the mornings right now than usual because on leave for the summer and also! if others were posting more my presence would be less comparatively but it feels like alot of players are absent

and that then compounds itself because i do not have a reason to want to minimise my presence here and i am town, so! i wonder why that is the state of the game and am anxious about it (and just in general but that's not game relevant)
i realized its best to not care about what other players are doing absent or not. I realized that if I wanted to be townread... I didnt have to force long responses or try to look towny... your town nature will eventually characterize you by the way you are -- by the unconscious mindset of town and how you say,approach, and do things.

this is probably what is going to happen --

right now, I doubt anyone is reading your entirety of posts, you will eventually get scrumrwad, then you will eventually get into this whole AtE thing, and people will just back off from u because of ur AtE and not having the will to engage with an active player like u .

drew was a test run of that. and ik this because that's how I used to play.

also link me to a game where you are doing this -- posting long walls, asking self and interrogative questions and playing up to some AtE.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:32 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 172, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 141, Meuh wrote:
In post 43, WhemeStar wrote: Demona and grandpa mo have way to many posts

VOTE: Demona
In post 46, WhemeStar wrote: I’m sorry you made like 10 posts in response of Drew’s vote it’s to much
In post 48, WhemeStar wrote: Yes grandpa also posted to much
Yeah this can be scum :lol:
a town person faking a post restriction in this game has no effect on the game state nor on the players so I don't see how it would be anti town, it just makes u either believe me more or believe me less. if im using that post restriction to push a specific agenda or platform then it could be antitown . however I have not done that yet -- like u said I don't see the upside of me claiming a post restriction -- both alignments can have it , it's NAI so let's stop talking biut it !
I think a townie unnecessarily lying is anti-town but this is a pointless argument either way
Why did you quote that post though? Was that an accident cause I don’t see the link lol
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:36 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 174, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Yeah that looks a lot like wagon shopping to me
Ughhh I do not like this post
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:36 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 271, Meuh wrote:
In post 172, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 141, Meuh wrote:
In post 43, WhemeStar wrote: Demona and grandpa mo have way to many posts

VOTE: Demona
In post 46, WhemeStar wrote: I’m sorry you made like 10 posts in response of Drew’s vote it’s to much
In post 48, WhemeStar wrote: Yes grandpa also posted to much
Yeah this can be scum :lol:
a town person faking a post restriction in this game has no effect on the game state nor on the players so I don't see how it would be anti town, it just makes u either believe me more or believe me less. if im using that post restriction to push a specific agenda or platform then it could be antitown . however I have not done that yet -- like u said I don't see the upside of me claiming a post restriction -- both alignments can have it , it's NAI so let's stop talking biut it !
I think a townie unnecessarily lying is anti-town but this is a pointless argument either way
Why did you quote that post though? Was that an accident cause I don’t see the link lol
post restriction isn't anti town lol ... its only anti town if it affects the whole game state and im using it to like push a certain agenda. what different if I wasn't doing a post restriction for example? im still playing to my wincon.

anyways I think so because I'm on mobile and its hard to quote and allat
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 190, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I think bianco's reason for thinking I'm town was kinda eh
In post 191, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 158, biancospino wrote:
In post 98, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Bianco is a better wagon than myko I reckon
In post 97, Doctor Drew wrote: And that seems like a bit of a stretch to call Gmo and Demona connected.
It wasn't like a super serious read, just something for me to look back on and think about if either ever flip scum
I don't think is likely that CSF is scum if both Mo and Demona are town. Otherwise that would be a pretty useless thing to note.

VOTE: Wheme, should be E-2
Well i guess it's not actually a townread but still feels eh
In post 192, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 189, GrandpaMo wrote: anyways my post restriction is coming up so ima be coasting
What is it?
In post 194, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I still kinda want to know what the pst restriction is and if it makes sense with his role

The only time I've seen a real posting restriction is where it made sense flavor wise
In post 198, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I could vote wheme but then people would just complain about e-1 again
Scummmmmmmmmmm
VOTE: CSF

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”