Mafia 2301: Angels and Demons (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:39 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 273, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 271, Meuh wrote:
In post 172, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 141, Meuh wrote:
In post 43, WhemeStar wrote: Demona and grandpa mo have way to many posts

VOTE: Demona
In post 46, WhemeStar wrote: I’m sorry you made like 10 posts in response of Drew’s vote it’s to much
In post 48, WhemeStar wrote: Yes grandpa also posted to much
Yeah this can be scum :lol:
a town person faking a post restriction in this game has no effect on the game state nor on the players so I don't see how it would be anti town, it just makes u either believe me more or believe me less. if im using that post restriction to push a specific agenda or platform then it could be antitown . however I have not done that yet -- like u said I don't see the upside of me claiming a post restriction -- both alignments can have it , it's NAI so let's stop talking biut it !
I think a townie unnecessarily lying is anti-town but this is a pointless argument either way
Why did you quote that post though? Was that an accident cause I don’t see the link lol
post restriction isn't anti town lol ... its only anti town if it affects the whole game state and im using it to like push a certain agenda. what different if I wasn't doing a post restriction for example? im still playing to my wincon.

anyways I think so because I'm on mobile and its hard to quote and allat
Pointless argument and also not really what my point was
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:40 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 196, imaginality wrote:
In post 194, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I still kinda want to know what the pst restriction is and if it makes sense with his role

The only time I've seen a real posting restriction is where it made sense flavor wise
I miss post restrictions, I had two awesome ones back in the day:

Monty Python's Mafia: I was Bruce the Australian Philosopher. The whole game, I had to refer to all the other players as Bruce.

You Are... Mafia: I was a Romanian Vampire and every second post of mine had to be lyrics from Dragostea Din Tei

I also want to know what GrandpaMo's post restriction is. I have an idea in mind of what it might be.
I like the last line of this post tbh
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:40 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 275, Meuh wrote:
In post 271, Meuh wrote:
In post 141, Meuh wrote:

In post 46, WhemeStar wrote: I’m sorry you made like 10 posts in response of Drew’s vote it’s to much
a town person faking a post restriction in this game has no effect on the game state nor on the players so I don't see how it would be anti town, it just makes u either believe me more or believe me less. if im using that post restriction to push a specific agenda or platform then it could be antitown . however I have not done that yet -- like u said I don't see the upside of me claiming a post restriction -- both alignments can have it , it's NAI so let's stop talking biut it !
I think a townie unnecessarily lying is anti-town but this is a pointless argument either way
Why did you quote that post though? Was that an accident cause I don’t see the link lol
post restriction isn't anti town lol ... its only anti town if it affects the whole game state and im using it to like push a certain agenda. what different if I wasn't doing a post restriction for example? im still playing to my wincon.

kk also what makes u vote csf? I also had the same series of progression on phir
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:42 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 277, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 275, Meuh wrote:
In post 271, Meuh wrote:
In post 141, Meuh wrote:

kk also what makes u vote csf? I also had the same series of progression on phir
I found your thought process more understandable (though I don’t really agree with it). I disliked the way CSF piled on it and the posts she made on the page after all exude a general scummy vibe
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:47 am

Post by mykonian »

You're quite the devil now - but mind
You keep your nerve; for there
Is nothing more deplorable, I find,
That a devil who's been driven to despair

Votecount

Whemestar (2): imaginality, biancospino
GrandpaMo (2): Greeting, Phir
Biancospino (1): Cat Scratch Fever
Phir (1): GrandpaMo
Imaginality (1): Whemestar
Cat Scratch Fever (1): Meuh

not voting (3): demona, Frozen Angel, Doctor Drew

With 11 alive it's 6 to eliminate.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it she idk

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:49 am

Post by demona »

In post 270, GrandpaMo wrote: right now, I doubt anyone is reading your entirety of posts, you will eventually get scrumrwad, then you will eventually get into this whole AtE thing, and people will just back off from u because of ur AtE and not having the will to engage with an active player like u .

it seems possible to me that some players are not reading the entirety of my posts, though i do not think it's too much for me to ask for them to read them this game, and if anyone has any trouble following them or anything i am certainly willing to answer any questions regarding,

if you want to see what my posts might look like if i didn't want others to read them look at these posts from day one of silent star lunacy when i was a werewolf (as drusilla obviously)

however, uh, i do not think your description there is necessarily how this game will play out, like it has certainly happened, the slaughter hour game i linked earlier is a good example of that, but often i am fairly apparently town to everyone and then i am nightkilled as town, or scums leave me alive and i play as more or less an innocent child
In post 270, GrandpaMo wrote: also link me to a game where you are doing this -- posting long walls, asking self and interrogative questions and playing up to some AtE.
here is my iso from my most recent completed game, a newbie i replaced into:

newbie 2121 inutile iso

which was played under the same conditions as this game for me
his unkindness may defeat my life but never taint my love

even shadows must be true to their shade
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 3:59 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 280, demona wrote:
In post 270, GrandpaMo wrote: right now, I doubt anyone is reading your entirety of posts, you will eventually get scrumrwad, then you will eventually get into this whole AtE thing, and people will just back off from u because of ur AtE and not having the will to engage with an active player like u .

it seems possible to me that some players are not reading the entirety of my posts, though i do not think it's too much for me to ask for them to read them this game, and if anyone has any trouble following them or anything i am certainly willing to answer any questions regarding,

if you want to see what my posts might look like if i didn't want others to read them look at these posts from day one of silent star lunacy when i was a werewolf (as drusilla obviously)

however, uh, i do not think your description there is necessarily how this game will play out, like it has certainly happened, the slaughter hour game i linked earlier is a good example of that, but often i am fairly apparently town to everyone and then i am nightkilled as town, or scums leave me alive and i play as more or less an innocent child
In post 270, GrandpaMo wrote: also link me to a game where you are doing this -- posting long walls, asking self and interrogative questions and playing up to some AtE.
here is my iso from my most recent completed game, a newbie i replaced into:

newbie 2121 inutile iso

which was played under the same conditions as this game for me
I forgot to clarify that this is how usually people read u when they don't initially understand. when u have atleadt ONE person to understand it changes everything for example, me. u either become hard town or hard scum there is no in between. if u are hard town >> it will follow what u told me in ur post u get acted like either innocent child or scum keeps u alive to play with u or u get pushed for not being understood which happened already this game.

if you are scum, same shit will happen as above. this playstyle is GRANDPAMETA
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 4:12 am

Post by demona »

In post 281, GrandpaMo wrote: I forgot to clarify that this is how usually people read u when they don't initially understand. when u have atleadt ONE person to understand it changes everything for example, me. u either become hard town or hard scum there is no in between. if u are hard town >> it will follow what u told me in ur post u get acted like either innocent child or scum keeps u alive to play with u or u get pushed for not being understood which happened already this game.

sure fair enough i certainly benefit greatly from players being familiar with me and i often wish for players unfamiliar with me to be patient with me or to try to understand, and i too will try to understand them as well, like i don't think i was too unfair to those pushing me earlier even if i did not express myself well, or at least i tried not to be

and if doctor drew was familiar with me i would think his interaction there with me was pretty towny because i do not think a theoretical scum!doctor drew who was familiar with me would push me like that there because it just makes it more likely everyone will see i am town, but scums unfamiliar with me very often do push me like that because they think 'ah i can believably say this behaviour is scummy!' or even less favourably 'it is weird therefore a scums' like binary logic stuff

but i still think doctor drew saying 'calm down if you're town everyone will see' was maybe kinda towny, and it is also similar to what you're saying about how i play, or maybe rather how i
should
play in your opinion, which maybe you're right but my play isn't some calculated decision i mostly just sit down and type what i am thinking and hit submit lol

anyway, is the 'something big' that's supposedly imminently approaching here like, likely to be negative for town? or just wild and exciting? or is there some way we can manipulate it to be more positive for town? et cetera,

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 4:17 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 282, demona wrote:
In post 281, GrandpaMo wrote: I forgot to clarify that this is how usually people read u when they don't initially understand. when u have atleadt ONE person to understand it changes everything for example, me. u either become hard town or hard scum there is no in between. if u are hard town >> it will follow what u told me in ur post u get acted like either innocent child or scum keeps u alive to play with u or u get pushed for not being understood which happened already this game.

sure fair enough i certainly benefit greatly from players being familiar with me and i often wish for players unfamiliar with me to be patient with me or to try to understand, and i too will try to understand them as well, like i don't think i was too unfair to those pushing me earlier even if i did not express myself well, or at least i tried not to be

and if doctor drew was familiar with me i would think his interaction there with me was pretty towny because i do not think a theoretical scum!doctor drew who was familiar with me would push me like that there because it just makes it more likely everyone will see i am town, but scums unfamiliar with me very often do push me like that because they think 'ah i can believably say this behaviour is scummy!' or even less favourably 'it is weird therefore a scums' like binary logic stuff

but i still think doctor drew saying 'calm down if you're town everyone will see' was maybe kinda towny, and it is also similar to what you're saying about how i play, or maybe rather how i
should
play in your opinion, which maybe you're right but my play isn't some calculated decision i mostly just sit down and type what i am thinking and hit submit lol

anyway, is the 'something big' that's supposedly imminently approaching here like, likely to be negative for town? or just wild and exciting? or is there some way we can manipulate it to be more positive for town? et cetera,
have you ever tried using a PT , it will help u organize your thoughts better and have a place for u to place ur thoughts into a thread

also im pretty sure u are town here , if u were scum idk if u would be entualing this much detail into scumchat
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 4:37 am

Post by demona »

In post 283, GrandpaMo wrote: have you ever tried using a PT , it will help u organize your thoughts better and have a place for u to place ur thoughts into a thread

i used to almost always use a notes pt! but then it often became an absolute nightmare and i ended up thinking impossible things may be occuring and i became very very consumed by almost certainly not game related things,

so then i tried heavily formatting my notes pts for a while with a section for each player and a section for thoughts about the setup with edit privileges and such

but this posed various problems, and i often found compelling reasons for everyone to be a scums (like the notes pt would somehow fully engage my narrative playing as a mafia brain instead of my solving the game brain and it would make the things impossible to weigh) or! for me to have alot of reasons active players
might
be a scums and few reasons that inactive players
might
be a scums even if the inactive player seemed more likely to be a scums to me and it proved largely unhelpful in helping my actual ability to find the scums

and then i kept asking for one but largely not using it so i stopped and i have had more success doing so without

(though i still often note certain things in random notepads on my laptop or notes on my phone of course)

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 5:01 am

Post by demona »

In post 265, demona wrote:
In post 262, demona wrote:
In post 222, Doctor Drew wrote: These post restrictions are a bitch.

though i suppose this may not be doctor drew saying he might also have a post restriction, though that was certainly my first interpretation, hm, guess i would like some clarity here

i really don't think mykonian made the solution 'vote the mod'

but i can also just vote mykonian i suppose and leave it there until next votecount to see if it shows up

VOTE: mykonian

if something negative happens to me as a result of this, it seems kinda unlikely to me that it's a coincidence that doctor drew continued to go back to 'let's just vote the mod', so!

just in case

my vote did not show up in the votecount and nothing negative has happened from my doing so (at least thus far) so i think for now we can pretty safely say this is not the solution

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 5:25 am

Post by imaginality »

I wonder if it's relevant that WhemeStar was actually only at E-3 when CSF said she wasn't going to vote WhemeStar to avoid being yelled at for E-1-ing them.

@Meuh what's your read on WhemeStar?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Someone said they were at e-2
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 6:21 am

In post 274, Meuh wrote:
In post 190, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I think bianco's reason for thinking I'm town was kinda eh
In post 191, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 158, biancospino wrote:
In post 98, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Bianco is a better wagon than myko I reckon
In post 97, Doctor Drew wrote: And that seems like a bit of a stretch to call Gmo and Demona connected.
It wasn't like a super serious read, just something for me to look back on and think about if either ever flip scum
I don't think is likely that CSF is scum if both Mo and Demona are town. Otherwise that would be a pretty useless thing to note.

VOTE: Wheme, should be E-2
Well i guess it's not actually a townread but still feels eh
In post 192, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 189, GrandpaMo wrote: anyways my post restriction is coming up so ima be coasting
What is it?
In post 194, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I still kinda want to know what the pst restriction is and if it makes sense with his role

The only time I've seen a real posting restriction is where it made sense flavor wise
In post 198, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I could vote wheme but then people would just complain about e-1 again
Scummmmmmmmmmm
VOTE: CSF
Why? Besides "vibes"
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 6:22 am

In post 253, Greeting wrote: Hey,
Cat Scratch Fever
, what's your read on
biancospino
?
Kinda scummy
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 7:42 am

Post by Meuh »

Was not expecting Safia Nolin but very cool to see!!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 237, WhemeStar wrote: Uhm my phir read was a joke haha
When did Wheme even make a Phir read??? I can't for the life of me find one in their ISO
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 7:54 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 286, imaginality wrote: @Meuh what's your read on WhemeStar?
Mild bad vibes (, and are a weird set of opener posts)
I think their response to pressure ( and ) seems genuine but it reads to me more like the classic "scum mad they're being scumread for the wrong reasons" than a frustrated townie.
I'll need to read things over again at some point, because I don't really think I have a solid grasp on most people (or on the game in general) and my brain is glossing over half of these posts :?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 7:56 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 288, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 274, Meuh wrote:
In post 190, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I think bianco's reason for thinking I'm town was kinda eh
In post 191, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 158, biancospino wrote:
In post 98, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Bianco is a better wagon than myko I reckon
In post 97, Doctor Drew wrote: And that seems like a bit of a stretch to call Gmo and Demona connected.
It wasn't like a super serious read, just something for me to look back on and think about if either ever flip scum
I don't think is likely that CSF is scum if both Mo and Demona are town. Otherwise that would be a pretty useless thing to note.

VOTE: Wheme, should be E-2
Well i guess it's not actually a townread but still feels eh
In post 192, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 189, GrandpaMo wrote: anyways my post restriction is coming up so ima be coasting
What is it?

In post 198, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I could vote wheme but then people would just complain about e-1 again
Scummmmmmmmmmm
VOTE: CSF
Why? Besides "vibes"
vibes :lol:
I'd say the best way to describe it is that every post of yours I look at makes me think "hmm, scum would post this"
like in general I feel the way you're posting and the position you're in is pretty likely to just make you scum
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I think in general asking why you are scum read tips a bit scummy.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 294, Doctor Drew wrote: I think in general asking why you are scum read tips a bit scummy.
Or in simpler terms, “why me fry me”
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 9:26 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Good morning
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 9:26 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Any questions for me
Im a dog that quacks
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 9:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

ik this is off-topic and very random but do people on MS ever find like crushes and maybe even form relationships through the site?

like does anyone just sit here and say "omg this person playstyle is so cute"

ASKING FOR A FRIEND
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri May 26, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Meuh »

It’s well known that MS is a dating site, plenty of love stories begin here!! :heart_eyes_cat:

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”