Mafia 2301: Angels and Demons (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it she idk

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 2:55 am

Post by demona »

In post 523, Enchant wrote: Knew it

true you were right yes credit given

but did you learn anything from it?

like what are your takeaways
his unkindness may defeat my life but never taint my love

even shadows must be true to their shade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:00 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 525, demona wrote:

Totally nothing
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:01 am

Post by demona »

In post 488, WhemeStar wrote: We should stop asking questions it’s dumb

kinda moot now but if there was something else you feel we should be doing, please do that

like i still do not know why you thought imaginality's early readslist was scummy, i do not really know how you feel about those on your wagon beyond imaginality, i don't really know what you're currently thinking about here and such, the possibilities you are considering, how likely you think those possibilities are, et cetera

like i am not asking you to come solve the game in its entirety just show us what you think is important here and why you think it's important

like if you're town just come give town a chance to see like i said before

and if you'd like to solve the game in its entirety that is fine too but show us that process yeah

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:09 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 522, demona wrote:
In post 517, GrandpaMo wrote: Because it was all a lie. I was afraid if I continued to play normally in a bastard game that involved Angels and Demons, I would be the first one to die during the night. There was motivation from all over my unconscious mind to do this including wanting to be scumread, wanting to get reactions, wanting to test out faking a whole role to see if it gave any valuable information for either player who either 1. Asked the questions or 2. interacted with each other about the questions. And I learned a lot through it and Phir is my top contender as scum. They are hiding something that they don't want to tell you all. They are afraid. Why do you think they are not pushing me right now? And have always been poking me but never doing anything about it? Because they thought my role was real to eventually reveal what a fraud they are.

eh i mean i can kinda relate to the assumed likelihood of being nightkilled because i feel similarly right now but why is that something to be avoided, like to me it's just solve as much of the game as i possibly can while i'm alive and then it is what it is

like are you just saying you want to continue playing the game indefinitely and thus needed to avoid being nightkilled by... making a big mess of the game?

okay what did you learn about others who asked questions and interacted with eachother about the questions? like you can just omit me from your response here but am interested in the others beyond phir,

is it because phir did not want to ask you any questions? at one point i worried that maybe phir thought you would gain something from being asked, but could in theory have thought you would gain something as a scums,

I do not wanna get nightkilled because I am testing something in the night -- It was all elaborate plan (even including me "escaping"). I don't wanna reveal too much there until later tbh.

And no Phir isn't scum just because of that, they are scum of the reasons I said -- they have been consistently inconsistent in every post they have made. I urge you to take a look at their iso.

Post just sounds a TMI post in the context that everyone already posted their scum / town reasons for their read on you. Then out of nowhere their RVS is "demona is good" they also push Drew in that post for being too agressive

Out of nowhere in post 116 right after responding to a question, they want to make Bianco claim! That early in the game I know they were at E2 or whatever it was -- but that probably means Bianco was a scumwagon or something and Phir was just rolefishing.

Post (votes me),
(questions greeting as scum),
(talking about spino wagon),
(calling me possible town, urge to hammer for spino and questioning to hammer, and voting whemestar),
(then questions imag and me scum in a scumpool they create based on spinos flip???),
(votes imaginaility),
(calls me fake but was def saying I was town earlier - they also say they happy with town core but have not specified anybody lol),
(votes me again after pushing them with one post),
(questioning CSF),
(now questioning me as town???),
(u actually question who the towncore is and they say meuh and demona and then question greeting and cat),
(continuing to hover over me and questioning about pushing me??? and giving me the option to push them? probably because they are scared and dont actually wanna commit),
(questioning wheme as town)
(all over the place trying to scumread me.... they are claiming stuff out of context, stuff that dont even make sense? like appeal to authority? what does have to do with anything? they are just conitnuing to be all over the place here and even saying "i will decide how to vote" they just sound like a newbscum tryna push me back and they have nothing so they are pulling shit out of their ass LOL)
(questioning me as town once again)
(calls me classic scum and votes Cat Scratch Fever) this is probably the biggest red flag lol
(says willing to sheep meuh now??? and prob "wheme, bianco or enchant I guess. Maybe Drew as a distant fifth." not even me mentioned other "innocent" behavior as town???
(says that greeting was sus to them but now is town but wasnt they in their towncore in the beginning of the game??? look at post )

This is my scumcase on phir. If you tell me there is nothing wrong with that ISO, then you're just flatout lying. This is probably one of the worst ISO's I ever seen and I doubt it comes from town. Not only shows them they are all over the place, they are multiple contradictions and just so many ugh posts that is like so obvious. Please.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:10 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

Don't listen to enchant. Enchant will always say they learned nothing especially when as scum I got them out that one game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:11 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 524, demona wrote:
In post 520, GrandpaMo wrote: I know you may be mad

also i personally am not mad even if you're town i like the game to be fun
That was also another reason -- Game was at a stalemate and nothing was going on like you mentioned and so I wanted something to spark.
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:13 am

Post by demona »

In post 528, GrandpaMo wrote: okay what did you learn about others who asked questions and interacted with eachother about the questions? like you can just omit me from your response here but am interested in the others beyond phir,

still interested in this but i will comb through phir iso in the meantime

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 529, GrandpaMo wrote:

Don't listen to enchant. Enchant will always say they learned nothing especially when as scum I got them out that one game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wdm you didn't fool me, you just fooled everyone else
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:36 am

Post by Phir »

Mo you're boring me ngl
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:40 am

Post by Phir »

I'm impressed with all the effort you went through here lol but now that you outright reveal you're not mechanically anything it's all a fart in the wind in the end if your conclusion is that Phir is scum. You have wasted town time on two follies at this point, so besides the fact that your un-angel Phir case is, let me say, shit, and bores me, I'm starting to think you're just a vanilla town. I think bianco might have had the ultimate debunk regarding your sue of green. Hmmm.

Anyway, I'm unchanged. Feel my vote is with town at least.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:41 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 528, GrandpaMo wrote: Post (votes me),
(says that greeting was sus to them but now is town but wasnt they in their towncore in the beginning of the game??? look at post )
is indeed troubling as I've pointed out earlier; but 220 does not actually put Greeting in the towncore, it sais 'can be town but'. I'd be interested in seeing what Phir has to say on the topic because I actually have strong opinions on what state of mind town!Phir should've had in order to make that post
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:46 am

Post by Phir »

My feeling is mo locked the narrative but at least sort of cleansed the pallatte. Just a waste of time in the end tho ngl. Fuck sake if u want to lim me mo shoulda claimed like a day cop guradian angel lol with a guilty on me. All u have now are 'wow Phir artifiicial' 'Phir changes votes' (gods forbid a town plauer being considerate and looking for scum oh no!mo just wants narrative control and probably opinion and gut validation, simply repeating 'bianco maybe scummy but let's get Phir yo.'

If Mo is a measly vannilla town then this a great way to get scum to start lurking it out right here. I'm not engaging with u mo cos u wrong on me striaght up.

I won't say good luck cos like I know where I think scum is. U do u.
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Phir »

In post 535, biancospino wrote:
is indeed troubling as I've pointed out earlier; but 220 does not actually put Greeting in the towncore, it sais 'can be town but'. I'd be interested in seeing what Phir has to say on the topic because I actually have strong opinions on what state of mind town!Phir should've had in order to make that post
I have fuck all to say on anything if u facilitating grandpamo yo. I think cat scrathc might be scum. You sound fake(lol after mo called me artificial) anyway your tone is weird af and if ur scum with csf like interesting.whatever.

I'm notdefending myself here cos frankly im kinfpda looking at mo as sort of a stale joke in regards to thread health and aiding town at this point.

And u might feel like a narrative setter, semi lurk scum bianco. Idk.

Who else tho? Enchant meh for now. Wheme like........... idk.

Mo ithink is just whacky. U feel sus.
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Phir »

In post 531, demona wrote:
In post 528, GrandpaMo wrote: okay what did you learn about others who asked questions and interacted with eachother about the questions? like you can just omit me from your response here but am interested in the others beyond phir,

This statement is also interesting and I guess I feel.sorta combative so lemme tackle it. After mo obvs fakes a role and messes around with town and then reveals they aint special probably, u just taking 'em at face value by going oh yeah ill go thru phir iso. Maybe u think mo town nand maybe im not and thats why but rn I feel town can aid from pressure on csf, bianco maybe like enchant and whatever.

But actually i shoulda let you cook and never made this post. Let's see what your conclusion is....
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Phir »

Oh also I had the weird paranoia that demona/mo/biancospino were all in a hood but that would just be silly
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:05 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

BRO U CONTINUE TO SAY IM SCUM AND SHIT BUT U DONT VOTE.ME

VOTE ME RN WHY R U SO SCARED?
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:07 am

Post by demona »

In post 538, Phir wrote:

This statement is also interesting and I guess I feel.sorta combative so lemme tackle it. After mo obvs fakes a role and messes around with town and then reveals they aint special probably, u just taking 'em at face value by going oh yeah ill go thru phir iso. Maybe u think mo town nand maybe im not and thats why but rn I feel town can aid from pressure on csf, bianco maybe like enchant and whatever.

But actually i shoulda let you cook and never made this post. Let's see what your conclusion is....

? i am asking grandpamo to do something for me and grandpamo has also done the work of going post by post through your iso so i am willing to do so as well, as that is what grandpamo is asking of me

like if grandpamo has an agenda for me to do so it will become more apparent from my following in his footsteps and doing as he asked not less,

it taking me kinda forever though i am on post like 146 or something and i disagree with a lot of conclusions he's made so far but, shrug, i guess i don't understand your objection to my doing so

or why you think it'd be odd for me to be willing to do so or whatever

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:07 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

dw i got u later tonight I have the info
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:08 am

Post by demona »

In post 540, GrandpaMo wrote: BRO U CONTINUE TO SAY IM SCUM AND SHIT BUT U DONT VOTE.ME

please no yell

also pretty sure phir has said multiple times you're probably town with an irrelevant role?

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:08 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 537, Phir wrote:
I have fuck all to say on anything if u facilitating grandpamo yo. I think cat scrathc might be scum. You sound fake(lol after mo called me artificial) anyway your tone is weird af and if ur scum with csf like interesting.whatever.

I'm notdefending myself here cos frankly im kinfpda looking at mo as sort of a stale joke in regards to thread health and aiding town at this point.

this is just all ad homiem how does no one see this flailing scum
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:09 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 543, demona wrote:
In post 540, GrandpaMo wrote: BRO U CONTINUE TO SAY IM SCUM AND SHIT BUT U DONT VOTE.ME

please no yell

also pretty sure phir has said multiple times you're probably town with an irrelevant role?
no they haven't . pls look at the iso where I say he has scumread me. its a 35 post iso at that time it shouldn't take u that long. its literally them flip flopping. they literally just said I was sus??
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:10 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 536, Phir wrote: My feeling is mo locked the narrative but at least sort of cleansed the pallatte. Just a waste of time in the end tho ngl. Fuck sake if u want to lim me mo shoulda claimed like a day cop guradian angel lol with a guilty on me. All u have now are 'wow Phir artifiicial' 'Phir changes votes' (gods forbid a town plauer being considerate and looking for scum oh no!mo just wants narrative control and probably opinion and gut validation, simply repeating 'bianco maybe scummy but let's get Phir yo.'

If Mo is a measly vannilla town then this a great way to get scum to start lurking it out right here. I'm not engaging with u mo cos u wrong on me striaght up.

I won't say good luck cos like I know where I think scum is. U do u.
I was about to do that but. ididnt want to game throw
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:13 am

Post by demona »

just gonna skip ahead a bit momentarily (don't worry still working) and say that i think there's a good chance is related to and such regardless of phir's alignment

like phir either townreads meuh or is pretending to and phir as town weighs the inputs of others, which is pretty consistent and evident, or is very good at faking this aspect of their townplay

Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:14 am

Post by Phir »

I'm pretty used to shitpushes on this site and I believe my tactics against them are refined, from my personal sense of values.

I'll make this very clear: Don't talk to me. If you wanna hunt me as scum, fine, go ahead. But please leave me alone. My position on you is you're probably vt, why must I repeat this. Please, if you want to shoit and be aggro, leave me alone. I'm ignoring you for a while besides so.

Thank you.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:16 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 537, Phir wrote:

That's funny how I'm facilitating mo by stepping down on something I had already said before mo's pbp.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”