Blue.
Blue.
Goon
Blue.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Blue. »

In post 766, Black wrote: Blue is giving me major informed vibes jumping in defending Cakez and now Titus
I don't have a read on Cakez, I just think your case is bad faith. I haven't even expressed a reason for townreading Titius, what gives you the confidence that read is informed?
Blue.
Blue.
Goon
Blue.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Blue. »

In post 765, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Even if you have a good reason though, I'm going to ask you to keep it in your pants for a minute in the future. I'm trying to apply pressure and you running too quickly to someone's defense makes it harder for me to read their response.
Feel free to disregard me entirely then!
Blue.
Blue.
Goon
Blue.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Blue. »

In post 767, SquirtleSquad wrote: But ok I think patchwork is town, I think firebringer is town very strongly, I think drew is scum. I think ranger and blue are the top of the null scum pile.

Other than that lots of null pings.
You have 5 reads in a 30 page game?
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:01 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

In post 771, Blue. wrote:
In post 760, SquirtleSquad wrote: this is the second time blue has jumped in like this, I thought the interaction when I was pressuring drew was very similar where he doubled down on the insulting comment drew made to me.

Notably drew has still done fuck all this game.
No, I specifically repeated that comment because you were being an overly aggro buzzkill and could stand to dial it down a little - playing like you have been is going to be a drain on you and everyone else because others aren't likely to match the high level of intensity you seem to be expecting, which will lead to a lot of frustration.

Lighten up, squirt.
This is also personally insulting to me. I am once again asking you to stop making comments that are personally insulting to me.

I did nothing outside the bounds of normal mafia play. I asked for a player to play the game when they weren't doing so, and your defense of their continued refusal to play the game is noted. Quite frankly the claim that this:
In post 276, SquirtleSquad wrote: I responded to his saying nope to my firebringer town read with what I thought was pretty good reasoning.

Even if he didn't agree with that, I was attempting to start a dialogue, I would expect a town player to be interested in using that hook to try to sort me, or at least to have some sort of interaction which was readable.

He responded by ignoring it completely and interaction with the fluff post directly above it to continue fluff posting. All the things he's said seem either contrived or actively unhelpful.
is "overly aggro" is quite frankly absurd so if you could kindly take your insults elsewhere and play the fucking game instead that would be dope.
When it retracts its long neck into its shell, it squirts out water with vigorous force.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think even if Cakez is scum, they didn’t actively try to put people. Seems more like an impulse action that could come from either alignment
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:02 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

In post 777, Blue. wrote:
In post 767, SquirtleSquad wrote: But ok I think patchwork is town, I think firebringer is town very strongly, I think drew is scum. I think ranger and blue are the top of the null scum pile.

Other than that lots of null pings.
You have 5 reads in a 30 page game?
Holy deliberate misrep batman.
When it retracts its long neck into its shell, it squirts out water with vigorous force.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm just posting as a way to bookmark that i have read up to this point.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 779, Flavor Leaf wrote: I think even if Cakez is scum, they didn’t actively try to put people. Seems more like an impulse action that could come from either alignment

Out
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:06 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 768, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 747, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 738, WhemeStar wrote: Black reactions to cakez intro posts = good

Chandra reactions to my intro posts = bad
What's bad about it?

U loved to be a smoking gun goin pew pew when there was no reason to go pew pew
In post 760, SquirtleSquad wrote: this is the second time blue has jumped in like this, I thought the interaction when I was pressuring drew was very similar where he doubled down on the insulting comment drew made to me.

No, I specifically repeated that comment because you were being an overly aggro buzzkill and could stand to dial it down a little - playing like you have been is going to be a drain on you and everyone else because others aren't likely to match the high level of intensity you seem to be expecting, which will lead to a lot of frustration.

Lighten up, squirt.
How about you let others play however they want.
Blue.
Blue.
Goon
Blue.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:06 am

Post by Blue. »

In post 778, SquirtleSquad wrote:

Lighten up, squirt.
This is also personally insulting to me. I am once again asking you to stop making comments that are personally insulting to me.

I did nothing outside the bounds of normal mafia play. I asked for a player to play the game when they weren't doing so, and your defense of their continued refusal to play the game is noted. Quite frankly the claim that this:
In post 276, SquirtleSquad wrote: I responded to his saying nope to my firebringer town read with what I thought was pretty good reasoning.

Even if he didn't agree with that, I was attempting to start a dialogue, I would expect a town player to be interested in using that hook to try to sort me, or at least to have some sort of interaction which was readable.

He responded by ignoring it completely and interaction with the fluff post directly above it to continue fluff posting. All the things he's said seem either contrived or actively unhelpful.
is "overly aggro" is quite frankly absurd so if you could kindly take your insults elsewhere and play the fucking game instead that would be dope.
I'm sorry, if you're going to take comments like that as personally insulting, I feel like you are going to treat any interaction that isn't fawning positivity as a personal insult, and that - I don't know how to play the game around that. Disagreement is going to be a natural part of the game and you're using something effectively outside the game to shut down any dialogue. I made a mild criticism and you responded by calling me insulting and swearing at me, which is an incredibly unwarranted level of hostility.

I genuinely do not know how to play the game around someone who is reacting this way.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 776, Blue. wrote:
In post 765, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Even if you have a good reason though, I'm going to ask you to keep it in your pants for a minute in the future. I'm trying to apply pressure and you running too quickly to someone's defense makes it harder for me to read their response.
Feel free to disregard me entirely then!
I mean I'd love to - the point is you're letting the person I'm going after know someone is on their side, which mutes any effect I might have had.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 316, Blue. wrote:
In post 314, SquirtleSquad wrote:
In post 313, Blue. wrote: This is a very serious forum topic for aggressive mind games, there is no place for tomfoolery here.
weak as hell post tbh
You must be real fun at parties.
That's insulting.

VOTE: Blue
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:08 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

The claim that you don't know the difference between disagreeing with someone and saying "you must be real fun at parties" and "you are a buzzkill" is also absurd if you're an adult.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:08 am

Post by Black »

In post 779, Flavor Leaf wrote: I think even if Cakez is scum, they didn’t actively try to out people. Seems more like an impulse action that could come from either alignment
Why would scum!Cakez deliberately try to out people though? It makes much more sense for him to drop the training battles comment disguised as a harmless question to see if anyone bites. Much sneakier
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:09 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

I think cakez is definitely in his scum range but its too early for me to tell if its also his town range.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Black »

In post 787, SquirtleSquad wrote: The claim that you don't know the difference between disagreeing with someone and saying "you must be real fun at parties" and "you are a buzzkill" is also absurd if you're an adult.
this
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:12 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Guys we are all friends here let’s live laugh love
Im a dog that quacks
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Black »

Thoughts and prayers
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:13 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Holy shit black are you a genius
Im a dog that quacks
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:13 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

live laugh lactate.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:14 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I just had an amazing thought maybe I am the genius
Im a dog that quacks
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:14 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

is that thought about the game perchance?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:15 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Okay so black is going on about how cakez training dummy question could be scummy and I’m like I dknt really agree with that cause I think it can just be a way to start conversation which made me think yeah he’s just trying to start conversation like in an RVS phase but then I’m like hmm why does he need to do that because the game has 20 pages of content and isn’t in RVS anymore so the harmless conversation generating question doesn’t really have a point anymore
Im a dog that quacks
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:16 am

Post by SquirtleSquad »

I...what?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:16 am

Post by Black »

In post 793, WhemeStar wrote: Holy shit black are you a genius