Mafia 2301: Angels and Demons (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 598, Phir wrote:
In post 594, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 589, demona wrote:
In post 581, GrandpaMo wrote: im responding to 320 because im on phone but its a red flag because he calls me scum and votes someone else but he has been sum shading me all game?

demona, you literally told me they have been calling me town. now you are saying they are not putting in me any alignment just pushing me. and now you don't see the scum move? are you also going to ignore the vote he made on me? you're also getting confused. I don't understand why you're defending him this much lol
yes but one can have more than one thought about the game, like why does that only come from scum to you, like 'this is scummy to me but i'd like to explore this as well'? like maybe the amount of conviction with the read with regards to you there is odd to me but i feel that way very often i feel that way right now about how sure you seemingly are about phir right now

yes, those were at different points in the game? like i don't really see why you would expect a town to have a concrete static read of you, like mostly it feels like you are saying that town!phir would believe that you were a scums here and would vote for you and never reconsider and would push for solely you as hard as they could? which is like ????????? to me, like why would that be your expectation of town!phir?

i am constantly confused yes that's why i try to be as methodical as i can be with regards to alot of things but i am not 'defending' phir, this is simply how i am viewing phir's posts, like i went through all of the posts because you asked me to, so the 'why i am defending them this much' would simply be because you asked me to look and that's how i feel,
demona he does this with many people.

u give me right now 2-3 strong scumrszds he has and 2-3 strong townresds he has. it has been late in day 1, he should have it by now.

but u can't... because he switches up every second. he is inconsistent and keeps doubting himself or not sticking to one thing that he believes.
Shit yeh I need a drink blah blah blah blah blah. You wheme, enchant, like both yall may be town so waiting to hear a bit more boit csf and bianco. Thats all I think I have to say thats productive rn.
@DEMONA PLS TELL ME HOW THIS QUOTE MAKES ANY SENSE
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:48 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 596, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 593, demona wrote: i will just assume all bold text is fake until proven otherwise
lol mine was real

im a 1 shot dayvig
No offence but after the Angel thing I'm not going to believe you on any roleclaim you make until we get proof lol

p-E :lol:
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:48 am

Post by Phir »

In post 593, demona wrote: i will just assume all bold text is fake until proven otherwise
lol mine was real

im a 1 shot dayvig
And I'm a vengeful ghost warrior so you're fucked love : )
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

i can't be the only one. ill log off now
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 602, Phir wrote:
lol mine was real

im a 1 shot dayvig
vengeful ghost warrior my ass. only ghosts are scum
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:49 am

Post by Phir »

In post 600, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 598, Phir wrote:
In post 581, GrandpaMo wrote: im responding to 320 because im on phone but its a red flag because he calls me scum and votes someone else but he has been sum shading me all game?

demona, you literally told me they have been calling me town. now you are saying they are not putting in me any alignment just pushing me. and now you don't see the scum move? are you also going to ignore the vote he made on me? you're also getting confused. I don't understand why you're defending him this much lol
yes but one can have more than one thought about the game, like why does that only come from scum to you, like 'this is scummy to me but i'd like to explore this as well'? like maybe the amount of conviction with the read with regards to you there is odd to me but i feel that way very often i feel that way right now about how sure you seemingly are about phir right now

yes, those were at different points in the game? like i don't really see why you would expect a town to have a concrete static read of you, like mostly it feels like you are saying that town!phir would believe that you were a scums here and would vote for you and never reconsider and would push for solely you as hard as they could? which is like ????????? to me, like why would that be your expectation of town!phir?

i am constantly confused yes that's why i try to be as methodical as i can be with regards to alot of things but i am not 'defending' phir, this is simply how i am viewing phir's posts, like i went through all of the posts because you asked me to, so the 'why i am defending them this much' would simply be because you asked me to look and that's how i feel,

u give me right now 2-3 strong scumrszds he has and 2-3 strong townresds he has. it has been late in day 1, he should have it by now.

but u can't... because he switches up every second. he is inconsistent and keeps doubting himself or not sticking to one thing that he believes.
Shit yeh I need a drink blah blah blah blah blah. You wheme, enchant, like both yall may be town so waiting to hear a bit more boit csf and bianco. Thats all I think I have to say thats productive rn.
@DEMONA PLS TELL ME HOW THIS QUOTE MAKES ANY SENSE
Demona please tell Mo to stop bullshitiing everybody and leave me alone so I can have a drink (lol sorry demona ignore me)
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:50 am

Post by Phir »

In post 604, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 602, Phir wrote:
lol mine was real

im a 1 shot dayvig
Ok ghost
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:50 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

could this be TvT.

i can't see phir otherwise than scum. like are they TSTBS????

pedit: are u drunk or sum go have a drink lad
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:50 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 606, Phir wrote:
In post 604, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 602, Phir wrote:
lol mine was real

im a 1 shot dayvig
Ok ghost
if this is true. are u saying the minority fsctokn are ghosts???? IN AN ANGELS AND DEMONS GAME???? atleasy my bs was better than ur bs
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it she idk

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:51 am

Post by demona »

i think phir has been like, very consistent with the townreads, enough so that that is one of the things that worries me about phir as my read of meuh has become shakier over time,

but also... why is being inconsistent or doubting yourself scummy?

and you say i am your strongest townread right, so i wonder what you think my 2-3 strongest scumreads and 2-3 strongest townreads are, since i assume i should also have those by now and that is an expectation you have of town,
his unkindness may defeat my life but never taint my love

even shadows must be true to their shade
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:54 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 595, Phir wrote: Anyway Mo ur still boring af an imma go drink something so. If im not dead I ll try and see what timewaste things u had demona say bout ur timewaste cases tho lol. Anyway, if u were serious then I was and were both ded. If not u just made me reveal lol. As if I care if its a misfire ill get somebody, probably just you. I'm vindictive like.
All this talk of drinks is tempting me to get some myself and come back to drunkpost. Maybe tonight
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:57 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

anyways if anything happens to me, pls kill phir

pedit. omg demona. show me the consistency??

and its usually scum indictive to change ur reads constantly and wagonhop . you're either fishing a lim or sheeping. or it shows you misaligned with your thoughts which would show u are scum because town usually is more coherent and have a more logical flow going on. yes u have those with different playstyles like urs but u have been consistent with your playstyle -- interrogative and questioning and seeking out info to help solve for town . ur actively gamesolving that is ur meta for this game.

phir on the other hand has done opposite, has had a different meta on different occasions and continues to be vocal about their reads and thstx okay!! but the problem lies with the difference in every other post they make with a different conclusion -- they don't have a coherent and logical flow.

u keep saying they have been consistent but why are you questioning inconsistency is scummy if u don't think that's the case?

and everyone in their unconscious mind should have made uo their mind about who they think is likely town and likely scum at least 2-4 people. some people are vocal about it and some aren't like you. so I can't rlly tell u other than the people u have mentioned like bianco which is a null town lean probably and other people u have mentioned which I don't feel like looking at rn
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:57 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 610, biancospino wrote:
In post 595, Phir wrote: Anyway Mo ur still boring af an imma go drink something so. If im not dead I ll try and see what timewaste things u had demona say bout ur timewaste cases tho lol. Anyway, if u were serious then I was and were both ded. If not u just made me reveal lol. As if I care if its a misfire ill get somebody, probably just you. I'm vindictive like.
All this talk of drinks is tempting me to get some myself and come back to drunkpost. Maybe tonight
why don't we all just relax and have a drink together? ok lads? ok
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 5:58 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

@demona plus u have been interrogative and questiony of everyone, why aren't u doing the same for phir?

that was my concern
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:04 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Phir looking really towny rn grandpa
Im a dog that quacks
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Enchant »

you all unfunny
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:09 am

Post by demona »

In post 611, GrandpaMo wrote: pedit. omg demona. show me the consistency??

and its usually scum indictive to change ur reads constantly and wagonhop . you're either fishing a lim or sheeping. or it shows you misaligned with your thoughts which would show u are scum because town usually is more coherent and have a more logical flow going on.
phir has been townreading me+meuh for like, the entire game? and has sheeped meuh on multiple occasions and has interacted with me as though they were townreading me throughout, so phir has definitely been consistent in the townreads to me, outside of maybe greeting, who it seemed like phir was townreading throughout but phir stated they had not,

but less consistent in the scumreads, or at least, seemingly just defaulting to the rest being possible scum, with certain among those other being the focus at various times, which sure i could see that potentially coming from a scums,
In post 611, GrandpaMo wrote:phir on the other hand has done opposite, has had a different meta on different occasions and continues to be vocal about their reads and thstx okay!! but the problem lies with the difference in every other post they make with a different conclusion -- they don't have a coherent and logical flow.

u keep saying they have been consistent but why are you questioning inconsistency is scummy if u don't think that's the case?

and everyone in their unconscious mind should have made uo their mind about who they think is likely town and likely scum at least 2-4 people. some people are vocal about it and some aren't like you. so I can't rlly tell u other than the people u have mentioned like bianco which is a null town lean probably and other people u have mentioned which I don't feel like looking at rn
phir has been consistent in some things inconsistent in others, like i guess to me i can kinda see how they might have gotten from a to b to c most of the time,

i was mostly asking why you thought doubting and inconsistency were scummy because... i am full of doubt and inconsistency and i think that is readily apparent and you are strongly townreading me, so i was wondering about your thought process regarding,

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: demona
Wizard-Mercenary

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:10 am

Post by demona »

In post 617, Enchant wrote: VOTE: demona

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Enchant »

don't ... on me
Wizard-Mercenary

Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Phir »

In post 615, Enchant wrote: you all unfunny
Yes. Serious serious bunnies.
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:13 am

Post by demona »

In post 613, GrandpaMo wrote: @demona plus u have been interrogative and questiony of everyone, why aren't u doing the same for phir?

that was my concern

like right now in this exchange? i feel like questioning someone while they are being pushed in a downhill manner is generally unproductive

like i would like phir to explain where and why their doubts about greeting came from and such,

but do i think asking that while you are saying "phir is definitely absolutely a scums!!! and having like a charged exchange" is like, useful?

nah not really

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:14 am

Post by demona »

In post 619, Enchant wrote: don't ... on me

would you like to explain why perhaps you are voting me?

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 622, demona wrote:
In post 619, Enchant wrote: don't ... on me

would you like to explain why perhaps you are voting me?
yes
Wizard-Mercenary

Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Phir »

I think demona solid town. Meuh still town. Greeting I guess. That's about it. I have nothing else to say.

Maybe enchnant u can be funny bye

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”