Mafia 2301: Angels and Demons (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Meuh »

Though yes, Wheme is an easy vote
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 10:45 am

Post by biancospino »

ok so the fact their on tje wahon is just coincidental to your read?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 10:46 am

Post by Meuh »

Spoiler:
In post 528, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 522, demona wrote:
In post 517, GrandpaMo wrote: Because it was all a lie. I was afraid if I continued to play normally in a bastard game that involved Angels and Demons, I would be the first one to die during the night. There was motivation from all over my unconscious mind to do this including wanting to be scumread, wanting to get reactions, wanting to test out faking a whole role to see if it gave any valuable information for either player who either 1. Asked the questions or 2. interacted with each other about the questions. And I learned a lot through it and Phir is my top contender as scum. They are hiding something that they don't want to tell you all. They are afraid. Why do you think they are not pushing me right now? And have always been poking me but never doing anything about it? Because they thought my role was real to eventually reveal what a fraud they are.

eh i mean i can kinda relate to the assumed likelihood of being nightkilled because i feel similarly right now but why is that something to be avoided, like to me it's just solve as much of the game as i possibly can while i'm alive and then it is what it is

like are you just saying you want to continue playing the game indefinitely and thus needed to avoid being nightkilled by... making a big mess of the game?

okay what did you learn about others who asked questions and interacted with eachother about the questions? like you can just omit me from your response here but am interested in the others beyond phir,

is it because phir did not want to ask you any questions? at one point i worried that maybe phir thought you would gain something from being asked, but could in theory have thought you would gain something as a scums,

I do not wanna get nightkilled because I am testing something in the night -- It was all elaborate plan (even including me "escaping"). I don't wanna reveal too much there until later tbh.

And no Phir isn't scum just because of that, they are scum of the reasons I said -- they have been consistently inconsistent in every post they have made. I urge you to take a look at their iso.

Post just sounds a TMI post in the context that everyone already posted their scum / town reasons for their read on you. Then out of nowhere their RVS is "demona is good" they also push Drew in that post for being too agressive

Out of nowhere in post 116 right after responding to a question, they want to make Bianco claim! That early in the game I know they were at E2 or whatever it was -- but that probably means Bianco was a scumwagon or something and Phir was just rolefishing.

Post (votes me),
(questions greeting as scum),
(talking about spino wagon),
(calling me possible town, urge to hammer for spino and questioning to hammer, and voting whemestar),
(then questions imag and me scum in a scumpool they create based on spinos flip???),
(votes imaginaility),
(calls me fake but was def saying I was town earlier - they also say they happy with town core but have not specified anybody lol),
(votes me again after pushing them with one post),
(questioning CSF),
(now questioning me as town???),
(u actually question who the towncore is and they say meuh and demona and then question greeting and cat),
(continuing to hover over me and questioning about pushing me??? and giving me the option to push them? probably because they are scared and dont actually wanna commit),
(questioning wheme as town)
(all over the place trying to scumread me.... they are claiming stuff out of context, stuff that dont even make sense? like appeal to authority? what does have to do with anything? they are just conitnuing to be all over the place here and even saying "i will decide how to vote" they just sound like a newbscum tryna push me back and they have nothing so they are pulling shit out of their ass LOL)
(questioning me as town once again)
(calls me classic scum and votes Cat Scratch Fever) this is probably the biggest red flag lol
(says willing to sheep meuh now??? and prob "wheme, bianco or enchant I guess. Maybe Drew as a distant fifth." not even me mentioned other "innocent" behavior as town???
(says that greeting was sus to them but now is town but wasnt they in their towncore in the beginning of the game??? look at post )

This is my scumcase on phir. If you tell me there is nothing wrong with that ISO, then you're just flatout lying. This is probably one of the worst ISO's I ever seen and I doubt it comes from town. Not only shows them they are all over the place, they are multiple contradictions and just so many ugh posts that is like so obvious. Please.

This case just seems to boil down to "Phir's perspective on stuff changed over time" which isn't very convincing
Phir could've communicated these shifts better but stuff like Phir considering Greeting for the towncore and then later saying they had sus on Greeting just feels like someone having gotten some mild scumpings in between those posts
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 676, biancospino wrote: ok so the fact their on tje wahon is just coincidental to your read?
Not sure exactly what you're saying? But I think you're saying that it's not the fact that they're on the wagon that makes them scum? Which yeah, is true
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 10:50 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 677, Meuh wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 528, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 522, demona wrote:
In post 517, GrandpaMo wrote: Because it was all a lie. I was afraid if I continued to play normally in a bastard game that involved Angels and Demons, I would be the first one to die during the night. There was motivation from all over my unconscious mind to do this including wanting to be scumread, wanting to get reactions, wanting to test out faking a whole role to see if it gave any valuable information for either player who either 1. Asked the questions or 2. interacted with each other about the questions. And I learned a lot through it and Phir is my top contender as scum. They are hiding something that they don't want to tell you all. They are afraid. Why do you think they are not pushing me right now? And have always been poking me but never doing anything about it? Because they thought my role was real to eventually reveal what a fraud they are.

eh i mean i can kinda relate to the assumed likelihood of being nightkilled because i feel similarly right now but why is that something to be avoided, like to me it's just solve as much of the game as i possibly can while i'm alive and then it is what it is

like are you just saying you want to continue playing the game indefinitely and thus needed to avoid being nightkilled by... making a big mess of the game?

okay what did you learn about others who asked questions and interacted with eachother about the questions? like you can just omit me from your response here but am interested in the others beyond phir,

is it because phir did not want to ask you any questions? at one point i worried that maybe phir thought you would gain something from being asked, but could in theory have thought you would gain something as a scums,

I do not wanna get nightkilled because I am testing something in the night -- It was all elaborate plan (even including me "escaping"). I don't wanna reveal too much there until later tbh.

And no Phir isn't scum just because of that, they are scum of the reasons I said -- they have been consistently inconsistent in every post they have made. I urge you to take a look at their iso.

Post just sounds a TMI post in the context that everyone already posted their scum / town reasons for their read on you. Then out of nowhere their RVS is "demona is good" they also push Drew in that post for being too agressive

Out of nowhere in post 116 right after responding to a question, they want to make Bianco claim! That early in the game I know they were at E2 or whatever it was -- but that probably means Bianco was a scumwagon or something and Phir was just rolefishing.

Post (votes me),
(questions greeting as scum),
(talking about spino wagon),
(calling me possible town, urge to hammer for spino and questioning to hammer, and voting whemestar),
(then questions imag and me scum in a scumpool they create based on spinos flip???),
(votes imaginaility),
(calls me fake but was def saying I was town earlier - they also say they happy with town core but have not specified anybody lol),
(votes me again after pushing them with one post),
(questioning CSF),
(now questioning me as town???),
(u actually question who the towncore is and they say meuh and demona and then question greeting and cat),
(continuing to hover over me and questioning about pushing me??? and giving me the option to push them? probably because they are scared and dont actually wanna commit),
(questioning wheme as town)
(all over the place trying to scumread me.... they are claiming stuff out of context, stuff that dont even make sense? like appeal to authority? what does have to do with anything? they are just conitnuing to be all over the place here and even saying "i will decide how to vote" they just sound like a newbscum tryna push me back and they have nothing so they are pulling shit out of their ass LOL)
(questioning me as town once again)
(calls me classic scum and votes Cat Scratch Fever) this is probably the biggest red flag lol
(says willing to sheep meuh now??? and prob "wheme, bianco or enchant I guess. Maybe Drew as a distant fifth." not even me mentioned other "innocent" behavior as town???
(says that greeting was sus to them but now is town but wasnt they in their towncore in the beginning of the game??? look at post )

This is my scumcase on phir. If you tell me there is nothing wrong with that ISO, then you're just flatout lying. This is probably one of the worst ISO's I ever seen and I doubt it comes from town. Not only shows them they are all over the place, they are multiple contradictions and just so many ugh posts that is like so obvious. Please.

This case just seems to boil down to "Phir's perspective on stuff changed over time" which isn't very convincing
Phir could've communicated these shifts better but stuff like Phir considering Greeting for the towncore and then later saying they had sus on Greeting just feels like someone having gotten some mild scumpings in between those posts
mild scmping =/= mega sus thou

Like why mega
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Meuh »

This gimmick is annoying
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 10:52 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 678, Meuh wrote:
In post 676, biancospino wrote: ok so the fact their on tje wahon is just coincidental to your read?
Not sure exactly what you're saying? But I think you're saying that it's not the fact that they're on the wagon that makes them scum? Which yeah, is true
Sure ok. Y were saying the wagon was scummy while you really wanted to say the wagon was made of scummy players but ok i get it now
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 10:53 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 492, Phir wrote: mega sus a bit on u before
The wording here is pretty intriguing though, I hadn't noticed the word "mega" there
@Phir can you clarify a bit on the read on Greeting prior to this? The wording is odd
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 560, biancospino wrote:
In post 540, GrandpaMo wrote: BRO U CONTINUE TO SAY IM SCUM AND SHIT BUT U DONT VOTE.ME

VOTE ME RN WHY R U SO SCARED?
No, I think Demona's right, at least currently Phir is saying you're probably just clown town. Thou it is indeed curious how I "feel sus", but instead Phir is voting CSF which is not even in their scum shortlist as of

Anyway, VOTE: Phir
??? Isn't Phir saying CSF is likely to be scum within that exact post?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:03 am

Post by Meuh »

God Mo around like page 23 makes me so irritated just why
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 594, GrandpaMo wrote: he is inconsistent and keeps doubting himself or not sticking to one thing that he believes
and why does that make them scum???????
like if anything, doubting yourself is exactly what townies do cause townies are like, trying to solve the fucking game/???
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Meuh »

I pretty regularly have moments where I do 180s on my reads and put everything into question because I'm actually trying to solve the game? Doubt is a natural feeling to have regarding your reads... Like in what world is regularly questioning your perspective somehow a scum indicative thing???
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 645, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 643, WhemeStar wrote: VOTE: Drew
yk what im sheeping this

wheme is town btw.

me and phir is probably tvt

VOTE: Drew
How did you get here?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 652, biancospino wrote: What? Why in the world would we want a fucking
doctor
to claim

I've no iea why you're cncluded this but this does not seem like a good idea at al
Yeah why are we doing this? :? Looking for doctors seems like, bad
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:29 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 683, Meuh wrote:
In post 540, GrandpaMo wrote: BRO U CONTINUE TO SAY IM SCUM AND SHIT BUT U DONT VOTE.ME

No, I think Demona's right, at least currently Phir is saying you're probably just clown town. Thou it is indeed curious how I "feel sus", but instead Phir is voting CSF which is not even in their scum shortlist as of

conditional on me being scum.why would one vote csf over me on those assumptions evades me
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:31 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 688, Meuh wrote:
doctor
to claim

I've no iea why you're cncluded this but this does not seem like a good idea at al
cuz it is. wy would we want to out a doc
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ugh Bianco, that Mo/phir thing was grueling. I do think it was tvs though.
In post 651, demona wrote:
In post 648, GrandpaMo wrote: also can we out what are our roles are like if ur role is a bastard role or if it is like a weird flavor role?

because i will out this right now -- i did not recieve any flavor .. my role is pure vanilla (im not saying if i am vt or not but i am saying i am a role that would be included in a noirmal game ruleset)

mm, are you a doctor? simple yes/no

on phone please no questions just trust for a sec i have a theory
What the shit are these posts? Why is GMo phishing for info and why is Demona flat asking if people are the doc?

I know I am parroting what has already been said, but we can't let this go that easily.

Also, think I am starting to figure out GMOs game, so here is a vote sprinkled with some OMGUS for good measure

VOTE: grandpa
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:32 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 690, biancospino wrote:
In post 688, Meuh wrote:
doctor
to claim

Yeah I'm agreeing with you here
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:32 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 688, Meuh wrote:
doctor
to claim

hi are you doc?
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 689, biancospino wrote:
In post 683, Meuh wrote:

conditional on me being scum.why would one vote csf over me on those assumptions evades me
Conditional? I don't really see that, beyond Phir seeing a potential world where you guys are scum together.

Also even if they scumread you more, votes ≠ biggest scumread
In post 534, Phir wrote: Anyway, I'm unchanged. Feel my vote is with town at least.
Like here I think Phir values building good wagons and voting with a bloc. Phir's voting for CSF because of Greeting and I's votes there. I often don't vote for my biggest scumread myself for the sake of applying pressure elsewhere or forming a good voting bloc, I don't see what's crazy about Phir's vote
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 693, Enchant wrote:
In post 688, Meuh wrote:
doctor
to claim

hi are you doc?
>_>
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Meuh »

I need to ISO Enchant and Imaginality both, cause I don't really have a solid grasp on either rn
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:39 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 693, Enchant wrote:
In post 688, Meuh wrote:
doctor
to claim

hi are you doc?
I'll answer with one word
In post 634, Phir wrote: Read.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:40 am

Post by Enchant »

Does it look like i can read
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:40 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 691, Doctor Drew wrote: Ugh Bianco, that Mo/phir thing was grueling. I do think it was tvs though.
Can you explain why you think it's TvS? I find it extra grueling because I'm feeling that both are town
The line between "actively unhelpful townie" and "just scum" is hard to draw, but I'm feeling the former regarding Mo at the moment

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”