Mafia 2301: Angels and Demons (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:42 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 694, Meuh wrote: Also even if they scumread you more, votes ≠ biggest scumread
Yeah you vote fr somepne that can realistically be limmed
But! it has been made clear im a credible lim so if i were scumreading bianco the most i wold 100percent voting bianco rn
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:43 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 698, Enchant wrote: Does it look like i can read
lol im no doc
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 699, Meuh wrote:
In post 691, Doctor Drew wrote: Ugh Bianco, that Mo/phir thing was grueling. I do think it was tvs though.
Can you explain why you think it's TvS? I find it extra grueling because I'm feeling that both are town
The line between "actively unhelpful townie" and "just scum" is hard to draw, but I'm feeling the former regarding Mo at the moment
I have seen this song and dance before from scunGmo.

Fight with someone but be afraid to vote them, and then shade Drew lol.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:46 am

Post by biancospino »

Ok but it's not lke mo was afraid of voting phir

he voted phir thrice
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:48 am

Post by mykonian »

- I rather think Theology's the course for me.
- I'm not too sure that that's the way
You ought to choose, for in that discipline, you see
it is so easy to be led astray.

Votecount

Cat Scratch Fever (3): Meuh, Phir, Greeting
Whemestar (2): imaginality, Cat Scratch Fever
Doctor Drew (2): Whemestar, GrandpaMo
Phir (1): biancospino
Demona (1): Enchant
GrandpaMo (1): Doctor Drew

not voting (1): demona

With 11 alive it's 6 to eliminate.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 700, biancospino wrote:
In post 694, Meuh wrote: Also even if they scumread you more, votes ≠ biggest scumread
Yeah you vote fr somepne that can realistically be limmed
But! it has been made clear im a credible lim so if i were scumreading bianco the most i wold 100percent voting bianco rn
Meh but there's 2 other people voting for CSF and no others voting for you. General talk makes you probably a realistic lim but still with less concrete markers towards it and less active pushing than CSF
Also Newton's first law of motion
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 703, biancospino wrote: Ok but it's not lke mo was afraid of voting phir

he voted phir thrice
...and then backed off, randomly saying Phir is probably town and throwing a vote on Drew instead
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 702, Doctor Drew wrote: Fight with someone but be afraid to vote them
Like perhaps "be afraid to vote them" isn't the most accurate description, but it's weird framing to go "well he voted Phir thrice" without considering the random change in his read and the change in vote that went along with it
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 706, Meuh wrote:
In post 703, biancospino wrote: Ok but it's not lke mo was afraid of voting phir

he voted phir thrice
...and then backed off, randomly saying Phir is probably town and throwing a vote on Drew instead
That's what I meant, like ultimately knew they wouldn't keep the vote on them, or maybe not afraid, but hesitant to keep it there.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it she idk

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by demona »

In post 670, Meuh wrote:
In post 517, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 512, demona wrote:
In post 509, demona wrote:
In post 507, GrandpaMo wrote: I have escaped
mhmmhm any chance you'd like to walk us through all of that
were you freed by the vote or the questions, why didn't you give us whatever information you claim to have before the 'show', do you actually have any information, did you learn anything,
Because it was all a lie. I was afraid if I continued to play normally in a bastard game that involved Angels and Demons, I would be the first one to die during the night. There was motivation from all over my unconscious mind to do this including wanting to be scumread, wanting to get reactions, wanting to test out faking a whole role to see if it gave any valuable information for either player who either 1. Asked the questions or 2. interacted with each other about the questions. And I learned a lot through it and Phir is my top contender as scum. They are hiding something that they don't want to tell you all. They are afraid. Why do you think they are not pushing me right now? And have always been poking me but never doing anything about it? Because they thought my role was real to eventually reveal what a fraud they are.
Blegh blegh blegh I hate this post

actually wait this reminded me of something

grandpamo said earlier that he thought maybe i had a post restriction of some sort and that's why i was posting videos and that's why he posted the post quoting them all when he was pretending to be the guardian angel and such but... his post restriction was fake so why would he have thought i had a real post restriction? (that i hadn't claimed or anything despite lengthy discussion of post restrictions etc)
his unkindness may defeat my life but never taint my love

even shadows must be true to their shade
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by demona »

In post 691, Doctor Drew wrote: What the shit are these posts? Why is GMo phishing for info and why is Demona flat asking if people are the doc?

I know I am parroting what has already been said, but we can't let this go that easily.

why can't we let that go? like just assume i am town, and i feel as though i have been very towny here so it shouldn't be all that hard to do so if you're town, and work from that assumption and think about the game and the source material and what i have posted and brainstorm all of the reasons you can think of that i might be asking to yourself if you want, like there's a reason i asked not to be questioned about it and such, and if one of them go 'oh that would make sense' it is probably that one!

and i am well aware of the implications of my question

like i find it very hard to believe that you would possibly think i would have played this game the way i have as a scums and then i thought it was so very important for me to find out specifically whether grandpamo and biancospino were doctors, so i just asked? like ... c'mon

just seems so very unlikely that that is how you would think about that interaction

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by demona »

In post 710, demona wrote: the source material

here's a link to a similar translation to one of the versions mykonian has been referencing: https://antilogicalism.com/wp-content/u ... /faust.pdf

page 16, the bottom of which mykonian has quoted, maybe most readily relevant to my question

i think mykonian has also been working from 'the essential goethe' version but i do not have a copy nor does it seem to be online in its entirety

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by demona »

In post 709, demona wrote:
In post 670, Meuh wrote:
In post 517, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 512, demona wrote:
In post 509, demona wrote:
In post 507, GrandpaMo wrote: I have escaped
mhmmhm any chance you'd like to walk us through all of that
were you freed by the vote or the questions, why didn't you give us whatever information you claim to have before the 'show', do you actually have any information, did you learn anything,
Because it was all a lie. I was afraid if I continued to play normally in a bastard game that involved Angels and Demons, I would be the first one to die during the night. There was motivation from all over my unconscious mind to do this including wanting to be scumread, wanting to get reactions, wanting to test out faking a whole role to see if it gave any valuable information for either player who either 1. Asked the questions or 2. interacted with each other about the questions. And I learned a lot through it and Phir is my top contender as scum. They are hiding something that they don't want to tell you all. They are afraid. Why do you think they are not pushing me right now? And have always been poking me but never doing anything about it? Because they thought my role was real to eventually reveal what a fraud they are.
Blegh blegh blegh I hate this post

actually wait this reminded me of something

grandpamo said earlier that he thought maybe i had a post restriction of some sort and that's why i was posting videos and that's why he posted the post quoting them all when he was pretending to be the guardian angel and such but... his post restriction was fake so why would he have thought i had a real post restriction? (that i hadn't claimed or anything despite lengthy discussion of post restrictions etc)

here:
In post 518, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 516, demona wrote:
In post 514, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 510, demona wrote:it was yeah
I wouldn't fake a whole thing that probably in my head makes me look more town than scum...

I could have just not done all that and played my original playstyle and probably get scumread for it because I am a very versatile player that can transform into a playstyle that can be scumread. I know my own playstyle and multiple people in this game can tell you that.

it felt like, other than to get me to engage i couldn't find a reason for why you made the post re: the videos i posted (which i would now like an explanation for) and with you posting the queen lyrics and such it felt like maybe you were trying to get people to vote for you, either jester or to break the post restriction, though i admittedly did not think about it for very long obviously
Oh sorry about that. I did that to maybe inform others about a possible post restriction you may have. Nothing to scumread or townread you about just something to point out. I thought somebody will get my signal but nobody did and I didn't want to have to break character. You are my top town by the way.

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by demona »

i kinda like how similarly meuh and i are viewing phir posts and grandpamo's case and such,

like most of meuh's posts today feel like very much in line with how i am thinking even the wagon stuff as well though i guess maybe i have expressed my feelings with regards to previously

i know we have mindmelded at length before as town in that trust fall game and i am going to try very very hard not to become paranoid about this this time because it's unreasonable of me

(but then that little tiny voice in the back of my mind is like... but meuh knows about that game too...)

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 713, demona wrote: i kinda like how similarly meuh and i are viewing phir posts and grandpamo's case and such,

like most of meuh's posts today feel like very much in line with how i am thinking even the wagon stuff as well though i guess maybe i have expressed my feelings with regards to previously

i know we have mindmelded at length before as town in that trust fall game and i am going to try very very hard not to become paranoid about this this time because it's unreasonable of me

(but then that little tiny voice in the back of my mind is like... but meuh knows about that game too...)
Hmm yeah this is intriguing
I'm not really surprised at us lining up cause you just generally had good takes in Trust Fall, though I think I should be careful not to write you off entirely cause mindmeld is generally good but doesn't necessitate you being town (esp since I think you have the skillset to fake good takes)
To me you're kind of in that same space in my mind I have in pretty much every game (including trust fall) of like, a town leader with mild good vibes who I'm willing to assume is town for day 1 and analyze more properly in the long run, because it'd be nonsensical to lim them early anyways
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by demona »

In post 714, Meuh wrote: Hmm yeah this is intriguing
I'm not really surprised at us lining up cause you just generally had good takes in Trust Fall, though I think I should be careful not to write you off entirely cause mindmeld is generally good but doesn't necessitate you being town (esp since I think you have the skillset to fake good takes)
To me you're kind of in that same space in my mind I have in pretty much every game (including trust fall) of like, a town leader with mild good vibes who I'm willing to assume is town for day 1 and analyze more properly in the long run, because it'd be nonsensical to lim them early anyways

i mean, my thoughts lining up with your thoughts here is already evidenced by my posts, like i expressed my distrust of the whemestar wagon, i had already made nearly the same points as you re: phir's posting and grandpamo's case, it's not just me saying 'oh we are mindmelding that's what i think too!' but yes, i suppose in theory from your perspective it could simply be my faking good takes and then you having similar takes, and like i said, this time i am committed to not letting myself get too paranoid about it, just found it interesting to note i guess, sorry

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 715, demona wrote:
In post 714, Meuh wrote: Hmm yeah this is intriguing

i mean, my thoughts lining up with your thoughts here is already evidenced by my posts, like i expressed my distrust of the whemestar wagon, i had already made nearly the same points as you re: phir's posting and grandpamo's case, it's not just me saying 'oh we are mindmelding that's what i think too!' but yes, i suppose in theory from your perspective it could simply be my faking good takes and then you having similar takes, and like i said, this time i am committed to not letting myself get too paranoid about it, just found it interesting to note i guess, sorry
yes yes I'm aware, just wanted to add my own reflection on you regarding mindmeld/trustfall since that made me think of it!
you did post your takes first so it's not a "you copying my reads to create artificial mindmeld" situation (which you could consider with my posting since it came second) on my end, it's just me pondering a bit on our mindset lining up and whether it makes you town here. Though I don't feel like giving it that much thought at the moment cause as I mentioned before, I'm fine with throwing you in the town bin and worrying about that later lol
and yeah just noting little pieces of thought processes is generally good to do, it's a helpful tool when it comes to sorting and I myself make posts of that sort to make myself easier to sort :P
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by demona »

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 710, demona wrote:
In post 691, Doctor Drew wrote: What the shit are these posts? Why is GMo phishing for info and why is Demona flat asking if people are the doc?

I know I am parroting what has already been said, but we can't let this go that easily.

why can't we let that go? like just assume i am town, and i feel as though i have been very towny here so it shouldn't be all that hard to do so if you're town, and work from that assumption and think about the game and the source material and what i have posted and brainstorm all of the reasons you can think of that i might be asking to yourself if you want, like there's a reason i asked not to be questioned about it and such, and if one of them go 'oh that would make sense' it is probably that one!

and i am well aware of the implications of my question

like i find it very hard to believe that you would possibly think i would have played this game the way i have as a scums and then i thought it was so very important for me to find out specifically whether grandpamo and biancospino were doctors, so i just asked? like ... c'mon

just seems so very unlikely that that is how you would think about that interaction
Why is the 'source material' such a sticking point?

And I feel like I am in a bad trip reading this post, I genuinely don't know what you are trying to say here.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 668, Meuh wrote:
In post 480, mykonian wrote:
All nature's forces are revealed
Am I a god? My mind's so clear!
With mystic vision now I see concealed
In these pure symbols nature's rich activity.

Votecount

Whemestar (4): imaginality, biancospino, Cat Scratch Fever, Doctor Drew
Cat Scratch Fever (3): Meuh, Phir, Greeting
Phir (1): GrandpaMo
Imaginality (1): Whemestar

not voting (2): demona, Enchant

With 11 alive it's 6 to eliminate.
Almost certainly scum on the Wheme wagon tbh. I like the CSF wagon composition here
ding ding ding, thats why im voting drew
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 707, Meuh wrote:
Like perhaps "be afraid to vote them" isn't the most accurate description, but it's weird framing to go "well he voted Phir thrice" without considering the random change in his read and the change in vote that went along with it
oh so when i do it its a scumping but when phir does it, its what townies do.... plsmake fucking sense dont be a hypocrite
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 702, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 699, Meuh wrote:
In post 691, Doctor Drew wrote: Ugh Bianco, that Mo/phir thing was grueling. I do think it was tvs though.
Can you explain why you think it's TvS? I find it extra grueling because I'm feeling that both are town
The line between "actively unhelpful townie" and "just scum" is hard to draw, but I'm feeling the former regarding Mo at the moment
I have seen this song and dance before from scunGmo.

Fight with someone but be afraid to vote them, and then shade Drew lol.
m8 i gave up on trying to convince everyone that phir is scum. i got heated. i tokk a break and realized that either the people defended them were scum with phir or im just blindly tunneling . i took the latter that i probablyt was just blindely tunneling and they are probably just town that cant organize their tohughts -- i have to look at them later .

but i wanted to switch onto u becaus i was looking at wagon analysis and i see that u were voting wheme and u are the only oen who looks the worst in that wagon.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 720, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 707, Meuh wrote:
oh so when i do it its a scumping but when phir does it, its what townies do.... plsmake fucking sense dont be a hypocrite
But this is what you do.

Pre Edit: Like I said, same song and dance
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 708, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 706, Meuh wrote:

he voted phir thrice
That's what I meant, like ultimately knew they wouldn't keep the vote on them, or maybe not afraid, but hesitant to keep it there.
no im not fucking hesitant at all -- this is jsut inaccurate at all. if u saw my interaction I WANTED TO VOTE THEM. i was eager for a quick hammer and lim because of horrible their iso looked... i havent felt like this strongly about a player EVER drew. EVER.

me saying backing up is me stepping back and listening to demona and biancosapino about phir and exploruing another option. again, phir does it -- its fine. i do it, its scum?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue May 30, 2023 4:02 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 722, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 720, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 707, Meuh wrote:
But this is what you do.

Pre Edit: Like I said, same song and dance
drew u dont know how i play neither allingment :lol: :lol: i do this shit regardless of allignment. people push me ebcause they think "oh this how grandpa plays as scum" or they townread me because "oh this ihow grandpa plays as town"

everygame im my own meta.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”