Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Invis if you thought that any of my posts was directed explicitly at you, they weren't, they were directed to the crowd
Blue.
Blue.
Goon
Blue.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by Blue. »

In post 1787, Pink Ball wrote: And when I say 'everyone's willing to vote me':
FB, Wheme and Cakez
Invis
Both Blue and Squirtle saying they don't mind if I die
Pseudo suspicion by FL
Black with the classic "uh that's very wolfy dude ngl"
sheep saying "PB scummy lol"
And everyone else who I don't give a fuck because they aren't memorable enough
(That's not true, I love you all)
I don't know where you got that from me, but I've been reading you as town for some time now, and will defend you from elimination.

Oh, just now remembering - I made the list of people I didn't want to kill (which was not necessarily explicitly townreads), and you weren't on it, but I was on the fence about you at the time, for reasons I'm not sure it's worth elaborating on right now. My view has changed since then.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Don't worry Blue I'm exaggerating a lot just for fun, I'm actually playing this for my own amusement rather that actually trying. Had my wife's birthday on monday and my baby's birthday today, I have no time to actually get a grasp on who has ulterior motives right now, I have done a lot of random shit until this point
Blue.
Blue.
Goon
Blue.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Blue. »

Ah, okay, that's good, was worried you were on full tilt. Would like to discuss your view of the game when you're feeling up for it and have a better grasp of things. I was kind of paranoid of you because you townread me when I was getting some heat, and I'm wary of pockets in a situation like that, but I'm willing to trust you now and want to work together.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1803, Pink Ball wrote: Don't worry Blue I'm exaggerating a lot just for fun, I'm actually playing this for my own amusement rather that actually trying. Had my wife's birthday on monday and my baby's birthday today, I have no time to actually get a grasp on who has ulterior motives right now, I have done a lot of random shit until this point
ur exaggerations aren't coming accross that well in game
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1527, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1526, SquirtleSquad wrote:
In post 1519, Pink Ball wrote: If you were trying your best you would be voting someone else!
did you miss my question bruvenor?
No, I was at a restaurant with my parents! I’ll have more time during the night, today’s my daughter’s 1st birthday so I’m only phone posting
Congrats!
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1532, Black wrote:
In post 1531, Not_Mafia wrote: I;m just gonna sheep Pink Ball
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Welcome to N_M!
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Blue.
Blue.
Goon
Blue.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Blue. »

In post 1794, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1774, Blue. wrote: I'm sitting here seeing cakez mainly has the same scumreads he had on page 10 and frowning.
That's not really true?
In post 1005, SirCakez wrote: logging all my random thoughts here while i read pgs 1-10

Titus claims Invest Ascetic? That could be a fakeclaim, Ill call it null for now

(Pink Ball excerpt post here)

soooo much shitposting thank fuck for Spotify beer and skimming

dont really think sheep is scummy and think this wagon is just people making up bs to end rvs

is funny and thus townie lmaoo

all of these early pushes are kinda garbage tbh, my only vibe thus far is Pink Ball does actually feel scummy and its not just our pre-declared war. he feels too much like he's worried what people think about him so he's just doing what the thread is doing.

I know who Chandra is and we are probably gonna clash heads at some point and is indicative of that cuz I would probably SR that post from a lot of players. the whemestar vote/push is pretty weak.

mind meld with Norwe who saw the same thing I did. +++town points.

Squirtle is definitely making shit up as evidenced by the terrible Doctor Drew vote in

my main takeaway from those ten pages is that Chandra's push on Wheme is terrible and clearly made up. Why isn't she attacking me, who has been doing jackshit and even less then Wheme? its such a terrible push and Chandra is wayy better than this.
It feels like you just decided to scumread those players early on and stick to it no matter what? I think both Chandra and PB have posted substantial content since then but I don't get the sense you've considered it.

Admittedly, you no longer scumread squirtle, but your turnaround there feels political.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1805, Firebringer wrote: ur exaggerations aren't coming accross that well in game
Is that a legit problem right now? I won't get limmed today and I think will actually gather useful info
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1538, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1537, Titus wrote: What I wouldn't give for a VC.
VC 1.00
Grandpa Mo (0)-

KittyTacky (0)-

Morning Tweet (0)-

Dei Ex Machina (0)-

Defective Agency (0)-

Doctor Drew (0)-

narrow parking (0)-

Titus (0)-

Porkens (0)-

Menalque (0)-

imaginalty (0)-

Bloodb0t(0)-

biancospino (0)-

Not Voting (13)-
GrandpaMo, KittyTacky, Morning Tweet, Dei Ex Machina , Defective Agency , Doctor Drew, narrow parking, Titus, Porkens, Menalque, imaginality, Bloodb0t, biancospino

With
alive, it takes
to instantly eliminate.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2023-02-27 02:00:00)
- Feb 27th 02:00 GMT
I laughed.
~Vasex
~Enchant
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by SquirtleSquad »

In post 1804, Blue. wrote: Ah, okay, that's good, was worried you were on full tilt. Would like to discuss your view of the game when you're feeling up for it and have a better grasp of things. I was kind of paranoid of you because you townread me when I was getting some heat, and I'm wary of pockets in a situation like that, but I'm willing to trust you now and want to work together.
noting that this post is doing exactly what it says it is wary of in exactly the situation it says it is wary of it.
When it retracts its long neck into its shell, it squirts out water with vigorous force.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1809, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1805, Firebringer wrote: ur exaggerations aren't coming accross that well in game
Is that a legit problem right now? I won't get limmed today and I think will actually gather useful info
what information are u gathering from ur own reaction?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1812, Firebringer wrote: what information are u gathering from ur own reaction?
People jumping on a town wagon. That's useful information to me and to everyone who will trust that I'm town in the not so distant future
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by SquirtleSquad »

So what would you do if I jumped on?
When it retracts its long neck into its shell, it squirts out water with vigorous force.
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by SquirtleSquad »

If your claim is you won't be limmed today than why is it scummy for people to vote you? What are scum in that hypothetical world trying to accomplish? Is the claim that they're all bad and don't know that you won't be limmed?
Blue.
Blue.
Goon
Blue.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Blue. »

In post 1811, SquirtleSquad wrote:
In post 1804, Blue. wrote: Ah, okay, that's good, was worried you were on full tilt. Would like to discuss your view of the game when you're feeling up for it and have a better grasp of things. I was kind of paranoid of you because you townread me when I was getting some heat, and I'm wary of pockets in a situation like that, but I'm willing to trust you now and want to work together.
noting that this post is doing exactly what it says it is wary of in exactly the situation it says it is wary of it.
Yeah, I'm trying to pocket him because I want to work with him. I'm being pretty upfront about what I'm doing. In this game, you have to choose to trust people if you want to win, I'm opting to trust him, if he wants to say no he's free to do so.

What is your problem with me, exactly? I feel like I can't breathe without you throwing shade in my direction.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Town can jump on it too, it's not like I think that all the people who are voting or casting suspicion on me are scum
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I planned to post while at work again but had very shit night so will be back tomorrow when less tilted
Im a dog that quacks
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by SquirtleSquad »

In post 1816, Blue. wrote:
Yeah, I'm trying to pocket him because I want to work with him. I'm being pretty upfront about what I'm doing. In this game, you have to choose to trust people if you want to win, I'm opting to trust him, if he wants to say no he's free to do so.

What is your problem with me, exactly? I feel like I can't breathe without you throwing shade in my direction.
I think you're scum. I thought that should be obvious.
Blue.
Blue.
Goon
Blue.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Blue. »

VOTE: SirCakez

I feel like bringing this wagon back now.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1815, SquirtleSquad wrote: If your claim is you won't be limmed today than why is it scummy for people to vote you? What are scum in that hypothetical world trying to accomplish? Is the claim that they're all bad and don't know that you won't be limmed?
I don't think that voting me is scummy? When did I say that?
Blue.
Blue.
Goon
Blue.
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Blue. »

In post 1819, SquirtleSquad wrote:

Because...?
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by SquirtleSquad »

In post 1813, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1812, Firebringer wrote: what information are u gathering from ur own reaction?
People jumping on a town wagon. That's useful information to me and to everyone who will trust that I'm town in the not so distant future
so if you're not saying people voting you are scummy what information do you glean from this?
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:19 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I don't think Blue is scummy anymore. Just not feeling it. usually when I'm not feeling a SR anymore I';m right.
~Vasex
~Enchant
SquirtleSquad
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
SquirtleSquad
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by SquirtleSquad »

In post 1822, Blue. wrote:
In post 1819, SquirtleSquad wrote:

Because...?
I don't like the directions you go in, I think the way you played around my slot has many times been extremely opportunistic. I think you tend to chime in during situations where I think it shifts thread momentum in a way I don't like. I think you've played to discredit or prop up slots at times where, if I were scum, I would also be inclined to do so.

I think there isn't appetite to get you limmed right now and I don't feel super confident in knowing exactly what you were trying to accomplish with the aforementioned slots until I get some flips, and to preempt the question I'm not going to go pull quotes for you or anything, though I think I've called out a bunch in real time. (the shade you are referring to)

But I am cataloguing the things I see that I don't like as I go along.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”