Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Klick »

I feel like your assumptions are unfair!
You're not there because, again, I have the same high confidence in your scum game that you have.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Klick »

Yeah I want flippy to explicitly full claim ASAP.
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:39 am

Post by Here There Be Dragons »

forever burdened by proficiency ;_;

-c
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:41 am

Post by Klick »

Hint: my Drew townread is stale and I want to reevaluate it. I feel like teams are starting to not make sense without him.
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:44 am

Well, on that we agree.

I'm happy assuming you're clear via TL until I have a reason to think otherwise.
I'm still pretty sure Peregrine is town. It's a little weird they're still alive, but eh.
Enchant is town.
I will begrudgingly townbin kitty for now.

And that only leaves a handful of options.

-c
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:46 am

In post 2479, Here There Be Dragons wrote: It's a little weird they're still alive, but eh.
On further thought, no it isn't. I can explain this sequence of events.

And norwe is pretty likely town by firebringer's claimed action.

-c
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Klick »

I've not paid loads of attention to what FB was doing, what did he claim to do?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Klick »

Ohhh the thing early D2 let me go back and see it
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:54 am

In post 100, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 99, Firebringer wrote:
In post 92, Here There Be Dragons wrote: It's page 4 can we not start trying to do meta

This is boring, someone do something zany

-c
be the change you want to see
Oooh, locktowning FB for now.
nonsense
In post 203, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 201, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 199, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 192, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 190, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 188, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 186, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Do we chop the heads off from Frog or Here there be Dragons then...

Why only those options
Need you even ask?
Is it cause their hydras why everyone hate hydras

Why not ranger mala or zoro
Why Ranger or Zoro?
They’re also slots with 0 content
Frogs has done fuck all, and bonus....they are a hydra!
interesting take from someone who has also done fuck all to this point... which drew my attention to the usefulness value of his posts going forward
In post 263, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 259, WhemeStar wrote: Unless you assume my post about not voting a hydra was talking about frogs specifically which is understandable butits more so the fact that ppl just want to vote hydras cause they are hydras
Well before that you said you want to pressure low/no content people yet left Frogs off the list.

Was curious why, unless you are just deeply rooted in your protect all hydras belief lol.

But just seemed a bit odd to me, especially since you think it is because they are a hydra(I know I joke about it, but c'mon)
im just using this post as a standin for a bunch of posts more interested in talking about hydras than solving the game - dude is doing absolutely nothing to this point
In post 268, Doctor Drew wrote: Norwee didn't mention anything about content, and like I said Dragons has been fairly active.

You wanted to to push those lacking content.

Norwee literally had mentioned one of those(Frogs) in their post.

When I questioned you on why not Frogs, you turned it all about hydras......when Norwee had already said it was all about hydras.

And here we are.
'dragons has been fairly active' can be read a few different ways. one of them is 'dragons is not a mislim i can achieve easily'. and i kind of think this player might be weird enough to think he could get somewhere with this hydra joke. he certainly held onto it for something to make posts about longer than most of us
In post 463, Doctor Drew wrote: Theta, while I have you.

Can you elaborate a bit on Norwee? Maybe it is our shared desire to end all hydras, but what about their early play is that scummy?
user shows no followup indicating he actually cares about this question
In post 499, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 496, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 491, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 487, Firebringer wrote: Hero solve time?
Not the right time for you.

VOTE: Theta

Though it feels dirty knowing they aren't a hydra.

Why
You are new here, you will catch up.

Theta, you seem more calculated here than last game. You were definitely more stream of consciousness in Bianco's game.
i think it's interesting that a significant percentage of the few non contentless posts to this point are pointless interactions with theta
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:55 am

and theta's answer to 463 was his usual stack of waffles - probably shouldn't be satisfying

-c
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

I am here
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Klick »

Can you full claim please?
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:03 am

I’m a Novice Weak Fruit Vendor Superstar
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Klick »

I think flippy's town and that means Frogs is like 99% town as well
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:08 am

In post 500, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 494, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Yeah Fire is town in this game.
Honestly, I have seen him do almost the same spiel as scum.
maybe the "locktown" on firebringer was a joke? but if it wasn't, this discredit of an agreement with his own position seems odd
In post 801, Doctor Drew wrote: I will say, liking Dragons more and more for town. Expect a signed certificate of towniness in the mail in the next few days or so.

The AtE from Theta is being layed on thick. I get it that Normal game had all of us saying WTF at the flip, but I find it hard to believe you are letting it affect you that much here.

Who said Wheme is scum hunting? Huh?

I really feel it in my gut TL is town, just feel like they are doing their thing despite the sentiment from a few that they are scum, don't see my acquiescing from them.

Frogs is confusing me, felt Cakez entrance was towny....but now...meh. And I Alisae says they don't care about the game at the moment, yet keeps posting.

Lastly for now, it isn't crazy to think that there is a good chance of scum being in your hood when there are multiple members. As someone said(dragons I believe?), it is a requirement but as Klick said(again I believe it was them), not a bad place to do a mini sorting.....of sorts.

That being said, the fact that Enchant is such a topic of discussion on D1 is lulz.
i guess my quote from theta responding to this didn't make it into my post, but they more or less say "you should know this is normal for me." i wonder if that statement from theta is actually true and this is coming from an informed perspective? not sure, i might be trying to fit my gut feeling into the facts here.
In post 988, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 987, WhemeStar wrote: i have never been defensive and i have never omgus'ed TL
You literally got defensive when called out about Frogs, which caused TL to push you, which then caused you to call for more votes on TL all while trying to discredit their read on you.

Ranger inadvertently just did all the work posting links if you wanna go check it out again.

You can say I am wrong about you being scum, or that I am wrong about my read on TL. But you can't say you weren't defensive or did not launch an OMGUS attack on TL.
i thought this whole line of attack on wheme (which others made as well) was crap at the time, and i still think it's crap
In post 992, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 989, WhemeStar wrote: the me and frogs thing made 0 sense and just affirmed my thoughts that Tl was scum hows that omgus when he was one of my top scumreads at the time
Ugh, reading through that again(the posts that Ranger linked), and not trying to be tunnely, I guess I can see this. I think I have been having a hard time seeing TL as scum, and your discrediting of them after they called you scum seemed odd to me. As did your vote on Frogs after all this, but again was probably too tunnely.

I would like this promised post you were gonna make for me last night though lol.

VOTE: Theta

I want to turn my attention back to them.
hmm.

the phrasing of "my attention" might indicate a disinterest in a real wagon forming here? it certainly doesnt provide anything someone else could grok.
In post 963, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 961, WhemeStar wrote: Ranger have you explained why you scum read prudence
In post 962, WhemeStar wrote: I scumread them so idrc but maybe for other ppl because I’m bad at explaining thing
I always feel like Furt is scum early game, but nothing I have really seen from them so far seems out of the ordinary or scummy.

Also Ranger, you really to to expand on your Wheme read, I don't see any of that from them.

Agree with you on Dragons, and a little bit of a lesser extent on Peregrine though.
let's play a game of Trajectory Time (tm)

What happens to this defensive stance towards Students?
In post 1076, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1073, Firebringer wrote: VOTE: Students of Prudence
In post 1074, Frogs wrote: r u sure we can't kill cephrir today they're so obvscum
Why obv scum on Dragons? Or just on cephir?

And I can't lock Furt as scum until at least a day or two.
Sounds like he still wants to play with Students for a minute!
In post 1151, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1098, Frogs wrote:
In post 801, Doctor Drew wrote: Frogs is confusing me, felt Cakez entrance was towny....but now...meh. And I Alisae says they don't care about the game at the moment, yet keeps posting.
this take in particular from drew was ????????
dunno what to do w/ it
Why the ????

Cakez entrance was a source of discussion, but felt towny in nature despite what others said, but there posting after that has made me scratch my head. You keep saying you are not interested in the game currently, yet are posting a lot and adding actual content.

In a vacuum I feel like
you have more of a chance of flipping scum between you and Prudence
, but I feel like the people voting you are more wolfy then those voting Prudence.

Which brings me to TL, initially was thinking this is the same ol town TL I have seen. But after looking at Wheme in a different light I kinda feel worse about TL, I believe I gave them too much town cred just because.

No one seems interested in Theta, but I would much prefer TL over the two current top wagons.....but will acquiesce if I have to so we don't get a no elim.

VOTE: TL
bolded - still not interested in students
In post 1239, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1235, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Students has some posts i hate and Furtive feels more muted than i’d expect from them.
Not saying i think Furtive would be super active in their games nowadays, but somehow here it seems even less than that.
I kinda of have the opposite problem, I used to always kinda scum read them early, and then I started to less.....and of course then they were scum lol. And I definitely have so low activity Furt as town.

But I need to check something in their scum game I mentioned that just popped in my head.
still indicating this could be town furtive
In post 1244, Doctor Drew wrote: Both of these quotes are from Fire and Ice, ended about a month ago.
In post 780, furtiveglance wrote: As for all the furtive lore talk...I haven't had as much time for mafia lately, and going on a bad run might have lessened my interest as well.

But...I will have more time soon - I'm moving in the next few days.
They were scum here.
In post 785, Doctor Drew wrote: I will say Re: Furtive

Never played with them as scum, but always gut read them as scum early on. Have learned that this is kinda par for the course townFurt in my experiences with him.
Forgot I made this post in that game, noticed when searching for the Furt post I quoted. I feel my bias on Furt my have transferred over to this game.
i'm not sure this is persuading me as a reason to go from defense to vote.
In post 1264, Doctor Drew wrote: Don't like TL's jump onto them, but fuck it.

VOTE: Students

E-1
and the vote even comes with a statement that serves two purposes, not committing too hard to believing in a students scumflip and offering himself an avenue to go onto TL when this goes sideways.

i think this is scum

-c
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:09 am

In post 2487, Emperor flippyNips wrote: I’m a Novice Weak Fruit Vendor Superstar
was the thing you said about "super fruit" last night just meant to throw me off?

-c
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:09 am

In post 2488, Klick wrote: I think flippy's town and that means Frogs is like 99% town as well
What's the connection?

-c
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Klick »

If we trust the setup info that's in front of us and assume flippy town, these are all town:

Klick
Frogs
NorwegianboyEE
Emperor flippyNips

Leaving:

Kitty Trauma Team
Here There Be Dragons
Enchant
NorwegianboyEE
Peregrine
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Klick »

In post 2491, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 2488, Klick wrote: I think flippy's town and that means Frogs is like 99% town as well
What's the connection?

-c
Flippy's Weak
Flippy targeted Frogs
Flippy didn't die
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:12 am

Post by Klick »

Dragons did flippy claim to you that they were targeting Frogs overnight?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:13 am

Post by Klick »

I think I have given town!Dragons some confidence to push a scumread
I don't think I have given scum!Dragons confidence to make a case on a townie
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:14 am

In post 1715, Doctor Drew wrote: Still at work, but trying to follow when I can.

Kitty seems a bit performative and over the top, but I agree with them about TL, and if they are faking anger it did make me chuckle at work so that is points for me lol

Enchant is quickly becoming my top town read....is a phrase I never thought I would make.

Norwee, to help with your read on me,
I wanted Theta limmed
yesterday as well, so with your logic I am confTown as well, right?
yeah, but did you? that was the milquetoastest vote i've ever seen
In post 1736, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1717, Emperor flippyNips wrote: Well I was in a neighborhood with theta. Not that that has to do with why they said I’m a town read. It wouldn’t make sense for them to sr me based off of our last game together (right before this one) and seeing how terrible I am at scum. I have a whole different vibe here which would make it hard for them to say I’m scum without me calling them put for it. DD was there too
Why are you looking at me to defend you?
there is certainly some evidence to support the idea that doctor drew is willing to defend others based on meta (see: glance, furtive)
In post 1780, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1779, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 1736, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1717, Emperor flippyNips wrote: Well I was in a neighborhood with theta. Not that that has to do with why they said I’m a town read. It wouldn’t make sense for them to sr me based off of our last game together (right before this one) and seeing how terrible I am at scum. I have a whole different vibe here which would make it hard for them to say I’m scum without me calling them put for it. DD was there too
Why are you looking at me to defend you?
I’m not, just a fact
This seems eerily similar to how Theta was using that game to defend their play in this game. Maybe I should look back at that game, but there isn't anything you have done here that says to me 'oh scum Flippy was wildly different'
i don't think flippy is a very likely partner here, could be wrong but

-c
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:14 am

In post 2490, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 2487, Emperor flippyNips wrote: I’m a Novice Weak Fruit Vendor Superstar
was the thing you said about "super fruit" last night just meant to throw me off?

-c
Not to throw you off. If frog was scum I was gonna die anyway so I wanted that to go through and die by my role as apposed to being murdered by someone. And I made sure to say I was sending my fruit to frog before the day end so in case I died y’all can put it together
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2492, Klick wrote: If we trust the setup info that's in front of us and assume flippy town, these are all town:

Klick
Frogs
NorwegianboyEE
Emperor flippyNips

Leaving:

Kitty Trauma Team
Here There Be Dragons
Enchant
NorwegianboyEE
Peregrine
Am i schrodingers slot.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:15 am

In post 2494, Klick wrote: Dragons did flippy claim to you that they were targeting Frogs overnight?

They said nothing in the night besides they were gonna kill me

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”