Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:38 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 271, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 239, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 217, ItalianoVD wrote: Going back to . I like HighPrincess and Invisibility for town. It's just a certain townie tone to their posts, especially Invisibility. This leaves Cook and Asri.

For now VOTE: Asri

It's really late here though. :yawn: I'll have to go more in depth tomorrow. Ciao peeps.
Leaves cook and Asri for what? Your delusions? You sound fake and aligned here, this one is placing you in the 'not taking serious pile.'

This one isn't convinced you actually formed a townread on Erynis.

Furthermore, what you seem to be doing is hunting mis-elims, not scum.

So you must've not read ...

Spoiler:
In post 215, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 178, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Either way this one is suspect of the wagon getting so far so fast on so little reasoning to vote.
In post 179, Cook wrote:
In post 178, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Either way this one is suspect of the wagon getting so far so fast on so little reasoning to vote.
agree with you there. i don't know if it's even an issue, but regardless, i think it's respectable to be offended at a wagon on me when the game's barely started
In post 180, Invisibility wrote:
In post 177, Cook wrote: doubt a townie would have lolhammered anyhow
yah
this is reasonable!
In post 181, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 179, Cook wrote:
agree with you there. i don't know if it's even an issue, but regardless, i think it's respectable to be offended at a wagon on me when the game's barely started
Yes.
Hmm. Somebody here is scum.

I thought this little combo of agreement between you four looked suspicious as all get up. It feels like a pocketing attempt from someone. Invis is town for me, Princess as well, a little less so, but still there. I don't know if I feel like Cook would really be that distraught of having five votes on her early in game. I feel like she's played the game enough to have gone through it more than once. I don't really know what to feel about her right now. I think the concern of the wagon is overblown and I believe a scum or two may have jumped on that sentiment. You actually fit that bill as you were and have been the one on the outside looking in. Kind of poking at the attackers and agreeing with the offended. Judging from your response seems like I might be onto something.

VOTE: Asri
You already voted lol. This one's response is pretty simple, you're grasping at straws. You still feel like chasing mis elims. Perhaps you don't want to push too many towns. Regardless nothing you say has any sense behind it, in regards to this one.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:39 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

This one will reply later Black
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:41 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 179, Cook wrote:
agree with you there.
i don't know if it's even an issue
, but regardless, i think it's respectable to be offended at a wagon on me when the game's barely started
So Cook, you say you don't know if it's even an issue. What are you talking about here because isn't what this is all about?
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:01 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

From Hu Tao...

Spoiler:
In post 261, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 215, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 179, Cook wrote:
In post 180, Invisibility wrote:
In post 177, Cook wrote: doubt a townie would have lolhammered anyhow
yah
this is reasonable!
In post 181, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 179, Cook wrote:
Yes.
Hmm. Somebody here is scum.
Who and why?

I answer it here
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:03 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Ugh stupid phone. I answer it in .
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:05 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 221, Black wrote:
In post 202, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 164, Ausuka wrote:
In post 159, HighPrincessErinys wrote: There's nothing protown about rushing a wagon to E-2 within like 4 hours of the game starting.
I think early wagons are fine, I think e-2 is really not that big of a deal, and I don't think the wagon is 'rushed' - I like the Cook vote
Genuine question, are we all interacting just to have a corpus of information for later days or is there just disagreement from an optimal play perspective on whether an early bandwagon is good or not. It looks to me like Cook was never in any real danger of getting enough votes to be killed and we should all move on.

VOTE: UNVOTE: Cook
It's good to talk. And yeah it seems like HPE doesn't think a bandwagon is very good. What do you think about that?
In post 270, Black wrote:
In post 269, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I intend to formulate some reads of my own and vote by end of day
Do you have anything to say to ?
To me, it just seems like HPE and others (mostly Black?) disagreed about whether the bandwagon was inherently good or not. Personally, I thought it was fine. If I were someone who wasn't voting yet and I saw that Cook was 5/7 I wouldn't have voted for her and I don't think anyone else would have.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:36 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 273, ItalianoVD wrote: It's also a lot easier to point the finger at people when you were off the wagon.
wouldn't this also make you dislike Erinys
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 275, Asri Teroka wrote: You already voted lol. This one's response is pretty simple, you're grasping at straws. You still feel like chasing mis elims. Perhaps you don't want to push too many towns. Regardless nothing you say has any sense behind it, in regards to this one.
can you elaborate on what you don't like about Italiano's logic?
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Cook »

In post 277, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 179, Cook wrote:
agree with you there.
i don't know if it's even an issue
, but regardless, i think it's respectable to be offended at a wagon on me when the game's barely started
So Cook, you say you don't know if it's even an issue. What are you talking about here because isn't what this is all about?
i meant it like "i'm not even sure if i'm right to be concerned about a flash wagon in the first 24 hours".
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:17 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

you should be concerned.
like literally a flash wagon in 24 hours is really sad
iavh is slightly annoyed
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 282, Invisibility wrote:
In post 275, Asri Teroka wrote: You already voted lol. This one's response is pretty simple, you're grasping at straws. You still feel like chasing mis elims. Perhaps you don't want to push too many towns. Regardless nothing you say has any sense behind it, in regards to this one.
Logic?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:41 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 238, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 208, Black wrote: I like Ausuka's posts so far and I particularly kind of mind melded with these as I was skimming through
In post 158, Ausuka wrote: I think wagons are protown and the concern feels overblown to me
In post 159, HighPrincessErinys wrote: There's nothing protown about rushing a wagon to E-2 within like 4 hours of the game starting.
I think early wagons are fine, I think e-2 is really not that big of a deal, and I don't think the wagon is 'rushed' - I like the Cook vote
Please tell this one how these posts make Ausuka seem town. They are pretty generic and can be made by either alignment. This one doesn't believe you have enough to be forming that read here.
In post 254, Asri Teroka wrote:A lot of people are sheeping your sentiments on wagons and early wagons but forget that randomly running up town can be severely anti town, especially day ones and especially if claims are forced. It's also a good way for scum to pr hunt. So. Black and Italiano straight up agreeing with you, this one notes it.
if the thoughts are generic and anyone could have come up with them, then why are you framing the people agreeing with them as sheeping? i don't think you can have both

either it's an original insight, and people saw it and decided to follow along, or it's a generic thought that a lot of people would naturally agree with

fwiw i think it's the latter
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:42 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

why is invis defending italiano so badly
iavh is slightly annoyed
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:42 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 241, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 212, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 158, Ausuka wrote: I think wagons are protown and the concern feels overblown to me
This
And you're also sheeping Ausuka posts that can be NAI and are generic throwaway statememts.
oh. here you even say both at the same time

yea i don't really get how those ideas work together for you
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:43 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 262, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 231, fireisredsir wrote: feeling town vibes so far from iamveryhappy and black, maybe hu tao
I have done nothing so far. So why?
your attitude seems unconcerned with feeling any pressure to do anything or look a certain way

which i find tends to be +town
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:46 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 287, iamveryhappy wrote: why is invis defending italiano so badly
where do you see that?
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:49 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 249, Ausuka wrote: Do you and hpe know each other or something?
no. they just kinda started doing this
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:51 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 290, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 287, iamveryhappy wrote: why is invis defending italiano so badly
where do you see that?
asking for townvibes i think page 8
I'll put quotes later
this page also has one
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:54 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 282, Invisibility wrote:
In post 127, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 125, iamveryhappy wrote: you literally asked for a candy bar for town vibes?
scum would gain a precious day of survival for doing this, given that we don't know the setups, you may be a doc, a cop, a jk, whatever, it would also kinda stop you from using an investigative role on them, or would encourage you to use a protective role on them.
We were vibing and just flowing with the thread.
these two posts
defending each other, buddying early in-game
rubs me the wrong way
iavh is slightly annoyed
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:57 am

Also going to be real this one has not super parsed most of the discussion since it stopped posting because it's not really sure what we're actually talking about.
Get To Know A Doll
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:02 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

wat
iavh is slightly annoyed
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:16 am

Post by Cook »

i'm going to reread, i'm having Thoughts about this buddy-buddy stuff
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:19 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 286, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 208, Black wrote: I like Ausuka's posts so far and I particularly kind of mind melded with these as I was skimming through
Please tell this one how these posts make Ausuka seem town. They are pretty generic and can be made by either alignment. This one doesn't believe you have enough to be forming that read here.
In post 254, Asri Teroka wrote:A lot of people are sheeping your sentiments on wagons and early wagons but forget that randomly running up town can be severely anti town, especially day ones and especially if claims are forced. It's also a good way for scum to pr hunt. So. Black and Italiano straight up agreeing with you, this one notes it.
if the thoughts are generic and anyone could have come up with them, then why are you framing the people agreeing with them as sheeping? i don't think you can have both

either it's an original insight, and people saw it and decided to follow along, or it's a generic thought that a lot of people would naturally agree with

fwiw i think it's the latter
This one has little time for semantics. Basically, agreeing with generic points or using them as the basis for a townread can be sheeping. Black felt more analytic. Italiano was a headnodder.

If Ausuka is town and Italiano scum it is sheeping of generic points to pocket.

Your assertion is flawed in its dualistic exclusionism. Agreement with generic statements is still agreement, this one never said it is alignment indicative but the fact of the matter is it happened.

Furthermore, just because a statement is generic does not mean that it is valid. The underlying issue here is the cook wagon yet you exclude this fact to focus only on whether it is valid for this one to note patterns that might lead to readforming.

This one is curious why you are saying this at all. While you don't feel scummy this is a sidetrack.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Black »

In post 240, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 211, Black wrote: I do like the Cook wagon but I think there could easily be at least one scum on it. I'm putting HPE and Ausuka on my town side for now. I need to look more at fire's posts but I remember them being mostly fluff (could be wrong, I'm a little drunk)

I like my Invisibility vote atm
Also why do you like the cook wagon wagon what's so likeable about it? Charismatic personalities? Scum have those as well. Nothing else this one saw that's likeable so please share.
In post 245, Asri Teroka wrote: Oh this one also has Black under prov town
Asri I'm confused about your progression here. In the first quote it seems like you're suggesting I have an informed read on Ausuka. Where does the townread come from?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:30 am

This one TRIED but it didn't really understand, only vaguely. It seemed like scumread stuff and more on the whole flashwagons thing though. This is probably because it read while 1) tired from staying up late and 2) tired from having just woken up. It will take a more proper reread later.
Get To Know A Doll

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”