Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

VoteCount 2.1

Save The Dragons [ 3 ]
towwl, OopsieDaisy, Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet [ 1 ]
Firebringer

Not Voting [ 6 ]

Save the Dragons, Curiouskarmadog, Drippinggoofball, Emperor FlippyNips, Geraintm, sheepsaysmeep

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2023-06-21 16:24:31)
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:54 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 1014, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 1013, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 943, OopsieDaisy wrote:
Karma is looking golden right now imo, that push felt like too much for a bus imo
caught this quote. That means I am dead tonight. Being on top of all the town charts does that. Well, Ill make the most of it.
If you die tonight, our vig lives another day. That's a win in my books.
I am curious...why post this? I understand the state of the game, why did you feel the need to say this?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:05 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1028, curiouskarmadog wrote:
Karma is looking golden right now imo, that push felt like too much for a bus imo
caught this quote. That means I am dead tonight. Being on top of all the town charts does that. Well, Ill make the most of it.
I am curious...why post this? I understand the state of the game, why did you feel the need to say this?
Why not? I don't see why the post is unwarranted I thought you were genuinely scared of dying lol
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:07 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1022, towwl wrote:
In post 992, towwl wrote:
In post 893, Firebringer wrote: hey elements would u tell me if ur scum.
Can tell me in our secret pt no one knows about
HA, ha, ha
In post 926, Elements wrote:
In post 899, Firebringer wrote:
In post 347, Firebringer wrote: I claim deathproof cop with a n0 guilty on
Hu Tao
OopsieDaisy
and curiouskarmadog
these were my n0 cop checks
no where does it say ur innocent elements
I'll claim in our super secret chat then
aahahhaaha
What do we think of this? Elements and Firebringer feel like the kinds of players that would do this together as scum
I agree, I'm waiting to see if STD has anything to say once they're not busy but I am v scared of a Fire/El scumteam too.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:30 am

going to do a bit of VC analysis.

550, we were here.
HighPrincessErinys [ 5 ] sheepsaysmeep, towwl, OopsieDaisy, Save the Dragons, Elements
Hu Tao [ 3 ] Morning Tweet, DrippingGoofball, firebringer
DrippingGoofball [ 1 ] geraintm
Morning Tweet [ 1 ] hu tao
Elements [ 1 ] Curiouskarmadog

notable moves...
577, ElementsScum voted HuTown
595, towwl went from Emp(VIG) to ElementsScum
635, OOD left the deflating HPETown and joined the Emp wagon.
644, Towwl join OD on Emp
651 and 652, Emp joins the Elements wagon.

655, we had gotten to here. Elements Wagon was on the move.
Hu Tao [ 3 ] DrippingGoofball, firebringer, Elements
Emperor flippyNips [ 3 ] OopsieDaisy, towwl, HighPrincessErinys
Elements [ 3 ] Curiouskarmadog, Emporer flippynips, hu tao
HighPrincessErinys [ 2 ] sheepsaysmeep, Save the Dragons

656, MT votes Emp
676, Sheep on Emp -2
698, OD unvotes Emp, goes HPE
700, Hu unvotes Elements, goes HPE
704, Emp unvotes Elements, goes HPE (man sucks that only town and presumed town made these moves)

VoteCount 1.9
Emperor flippyNips [ 4 ] towwl, HighPrincessErinys, Morning Tweet, sheepsaysmeep
HighPrincessErinys [ 4 ] Save the Dragons, OopsieDaisy, hu tao, Emporer flippynips
Hu Tao [ 3 ] DrippingGoofball, firebringer, Elements
Elements [ 1 ] Curiouskarmadog

okay going to skip ahead to when the Elements wagon got a little bigger (902)
799, towwl on Elements
801. OD unvotes Hu goes Elements.
814, I vote Elements
816, HPE votes Elements
819, MT votes counter on Hu (OD signals she will go Hu)
827, Sheep votes Elements
872, STD votes counter. (interesting....follow a rabbit hole 286, where STD firms up his Meh reads, but ignores Elements)
892, OD UNVOTES ELEMENTS TO VOTE HU..with the following reason.

I can't see another player's wagon getting through in 2 hours unfortunately.

(using Sheep's vote count from 834)
elements [ 5 ] towwl, OopsieDaisy, Curiouskarmadog, HighPrincessErinys, sheepsaysmeep
Hu Tao [ 4 ] DrippingGoofball, firebringer, Elements, Morning Tweet
HighPrincessErinys [ 3 ] hu tao, Emporer flippynips, Save the Dragons

STD puts Hu on 5 v 5... (even though at one point he stated Elements giving off big scum energy, when pressed could not really explain why that changed)

OD could have stayed...both wagon were at 5v5.

Hu Tao [ 6 ] drippinggoofball, firebringer, elements, Morning Tweet, save the dragons, oopsiedaisy
Elements [ 4 ] towwl, Curiouskarmadog, HighPrincessErinys, sheepsaysmeep
HighPrincessErinys [ 2 ] hu tao, Emperor FlippyNips

just by looking at that...

OD and STD look bad. (my gut says at least one of these are scum).

going to ISO them.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:32 am

In post 1029, OopsieDaisy wrote:
Why not? I don't see why the post is unwarranted I thought you were genuinely scared of dying lol
So you thought I was scared (who cares?)...as town, wouldnt you want scum to kill me over a vig. why bring attention to it? you could have leaned into it right? Like.."yeah I can see that".

I am sure scum arent stupid, but still.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:45 am

ALSO HU, if you are reading this in the dead thread.

your claim yesterday was an extremely poor play. We might have been able to go Elements yesterday if it wasnt for all the claims. Yours looked bad....I would have had no issue also hammering you yesterday.

moving on

OD

I recall you defending Elements pretty early after I caught him in that lie. Do you recall what games you Iso that led you
In post 113, OopsieDaisy wrote:
Sheep and Elements have made a lot of posts but I'm still yet to see anything that's pinged me towards town or scum for them. It should also be noted Elements is someone I've played with a lot and so I'm very aware their activity early game isn't really indicative of their alignment.
In post 205, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 158, Elements wrote:
In post 157, curiouskarmadog wrote: I asked you about your motivations. You lied.
My day 1 play is to get things to happen. If I say my motivation for doing X is to get things to happen it stops getting things to happen in the same way. So of course I lied, just so happened that this was a provable lie
As an fyi for people who want my opinion, this *kind of* checks out. Elements, like me, is someone who wants to push a proactive Day 1, often putting themselves on the line in order to create some form of activity. And you can't pressure someone into a reaction if you vocalise that intention as you vote them, because then they're fully aware of what you're doing.

Imagine if on my Bristar vote, instead of picking out an actual tangible reason to vote them, I just said nothing/an off-hand joke/outed the fact I wanted to see what they'd do if I voted em. Would we have seen the "glib" reaction then? Likely not.

On the other hand, yea El straight up lied about their thought process I can absolutely see why you wanna push this. Plus I think El is kinda scummy this game so far so I've no problem with them being a wagon. Just as someone who's played many games with El I don't find it ultra surprising like this is some out-of-character hand caught in the cookie jar moment. The biggest issue I have is El trying to manipulate me into preaching a stance that would benefit them with the activity thing :3
In post 253, OopsieDaisy wrote:
El has much more tangible things to be suspicious of, what with the open manipulation of me with the activity point and the lying about reads thing. But El is being an proactive player today poking/prodding/getting info from other players, and that's a great asset to have in our town.

there are more examples of how you say Elements was scummy, then defend him or write off their behavior.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:46 am

Also for what it is worth,

did a quick meta on Gera (his "I hate Day One" whining, left a bad taste in my mouth). It looks like as scum and town, he mentions he doesnt like day 1.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:09 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1018, geraintm wrote:
In post 967, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 56, Elements wrote:
Town

Emperor flippyNips
Towwl
Morning Tweet
OopsieDaisy
Hu Tao
DrippingGoofball
sheepsaysmeep
Save The Dragons
Merlyn
geraintm
curiouskarmadog

bristep123
Scum
Elevated chance of a buddy in the bolded names.
any particular reason you have me bolded besides me voting for you yesterday?
I just think Element would bus a buddy, probably not put then at the bottom though. I forget who replaced bristep, but that's not where the scum is in that list.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:12 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1033, curiouskarmadog wrote: ALSO HU, if you are reading this in the dead thread.

your claim yesterday was an extremely poor play. We might have been able to go Elements yesterday if it wasnt for all the claims. Yours looked bad....I would have had no issue also hammering you yesterday.

moving on

OD

I recall you defending Elements pretty early after I caught him in that lie. Do you recall what games you Iso that led you
In post 113, OopsieDaisy wrote:
Sheep and Elements have made a lot of posts but I'm still yet to see anything that's pinged me towards town or scum for them. It should also be noted Elements is someone I've played with a lot and so I'm very aware their activity early game isn't really indicative of their alignment.
In post 205, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 158, Elements wrote:
In post 157, curiouskarmadog wrote: I asked you about your motivations. You lied.
My day 1 play is to get things to happen. If I say my motivation for doing X is to get things to happen it stops getting things to happen in the same way. So of course I lied, just so happened that this was a provable lie
As an fyi for people who want my opinion, this *kind of* checks out. Elements, like me, is someone who wants to push a proactive Day 1, often putting themselves on the line in order to create some form of activity. And you can't pressure someone into a reaction if you vocalise that intention as you vote them, because then they're fully aware of what you're doing.

Imagine if on my Bristar vote, instead of picking out an actual tangible reason to vote them, I just said nothing/an off-hand joke/outed the fact I wanted to see what they'd do if I voted em. Would we have seen the "glib" reaction then? Likely not.

On the other hand, yea El straight up lied about their thought process I can absolutely see why you wanna push this. Plus I think El is kinda scummy this game so far so I've no problem with them being a wagon. Just as someone who's played many games with El I don't find it ultra surprising like this is some out-of-character hand caught in the cookie jar moment. The biggest issue I have is El trying to manipulate me into preaching a stance that would benefit them with the activity thing :3
In post 253, OopsieDaisy wrote:
El has much more tangible things to be suspicious of, what with the open manipulation of me with the activity point and the lying about reads thing. But El is being an proactive player today poking/prodding/getting info from other players, and that's a great asset to have in our town.

there are more examples of how you say Elements was scummy, then defend him or write off their behavior.
The games that led me to these conclusions aren't forum games. They were irl games which weren't recorded or anything.
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:14 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1032, curiouskarmadog wrote:
So you thought I was scared (who cares?)...as town, wouldnt you want scum to kill me over a vig. why bring attention to it? you could have leaned into it right? Like.."yeah I can see that".

I'm sorry for caring about people's feelings lmao. I don't think that hard about what I post I just post, and I don't think scum are stupid enough to leave Emperor alive another day.
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:18 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Do you think an Elements wagon would've gone through yesterday if I hadn't switched?

The reason I switched was to ensure we actually voted someone out. I supported the Elements wagon at multiple points throughout the day, a lot more than like anyone here bar you.

What makes Firebringer, someone who actively argued against the Elements wagon at the end of Day 1, or Tweet, someone who also refused to enter that wagon and stayed hard locked onto HT, any more townie than me in that scenario?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:19 am

I can't see ckd being scum given all that transpired.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:20 am

In post 1037, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 1032, curiouskarmadog wrote:

I'm sorry for caring about people's feelings lmao. I don't think that hard about what I post I just post, and I don't think scum are stupid enough to leave Emperor alive another day.
thats fair...I just like to know people's motivations for posting what/when they do.

thoughts on the other stuff I posted?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:27 am

sorry missed this post.
In post 1038, OopsieDaisy wrote: Do you think an Elements wagon would've gone through yesterday if I hadn't switched?

The reason I switched was to ensure we actually voted someone out. I supported the Elements wagon at multiple points throughout the day, a lot more than like anyone here bar you.

What makes Firebringer, someone who actively argued against the Elements wagon at the end of Day 1, or Tweet, someone who also refused to enter that wagon and stayed hard locked onto HT, any more townie than me in that scenario?
yes, I think it could have...or at least we will never know.

And scum frequently bus their partner (See my complaint about STD too) only to bail when it counted. you did that. the only reason I am not voting you RIGHT NOW, is because we were down to the wire.

and dont distract. I am not talking about Fire or Tweet. I am talking about you. Im also looking at them

what do you think is a better scum play...

scum who buses their partner, but finds a reason to get off when they can.

or scum who says their partner isnt scum.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:30 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1041, curiouskarmadog wrote: sorry missed this post.
In post 1038, OopsieDaisy wrote: Do you think an Elements wagon would've gone through yesterday if I hadn't switched?

yes, I think it could have...or at least we will never know.

And scum frequently bus their partner (See my complaint about STD too) only to bail when it counted. you did that. the only reason I am not voting you RIGHT NOW, is because we were down to the wire.

and dont distract. I am not talking about Fire or Tweet. I am talking about you. Im also looking at them

what do you think is a better scum play...

Ok my plane is setting off now so I can't full respond, but I completely disagree with the wagon going through. Speak soon <3
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:09 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

Bah!

-Edited by Shea
Last edited by Thestatusquo on Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:12 am

dead its tell no tales.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

A simple bah post is allowed by the rules, I have edited out the portion of the post that was more involved than that.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:27 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

Hmm Idk how to feel about the daisy case cos she’s the whole reason I scum read element
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:27 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1046, Emperor flippyNips wrote: Hmm Idk how to feel about the daisy case cos she’s the whole reason I scum read element
yeah I think daisy looks good for starting up the wagon yesterday
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:40 am

In post 1041, curiouskarmadog wrote:

Can I vote for

scum who buses their partner, backs up, and rolls over them again with extreme prejudice

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:19 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

my reads have been awful so far this game

i wanna look over some people and see if i still feel as good about them.

Merlyn seemed pretty bad but firebringer has been a little better, and everyone else i tr at one point or another so i'm kind of lost.

will try to iso some people before i go to survivormeet
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:25 am

Post by Save The Dragons »