Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Cook »

pagetop
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 474, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 470, Invisibility wrote:
In post 467, iamveryhappy wrote: Weird post
In post 454, Invisibility wrote: how so?

there's this weirdness I can't explain in it. like why would you comment on other's thoughts on claim w/o having a thought on claim yourself
oh that's easy. I don't know what to think about the claim right now lol and I'm currently voting Italiano off of previous stuff. Don't worry. The thoughts are slow roasting
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Invisibility »

I was going to say cooking instead of slow roasting but then I realized that sounded like a pun but now I realize that sounds dumb
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:26 am

Post by Black »

I'm liking Ausuka's posts a little less than I was this weekend. I'm not sure what it is...I think it's the tone? For whatever reason I can't help but read her posts like they're coming from a guilty conscience

It's not like she's doing anything all that scummy. I think she defends herself a lot and seems concerned with people scum reading her, but I can't really scumread that because I do that a lot as town

I think scum are likely to approach this game in the way Ausuka has. Decent activity, obvious signs of solving, etc

I'm ok leaving this slot around for later because I think I still townread her, but I'm wary here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Black »

In post 477, Invisibility wrote: I was going to say cooking instead of slow roasting but then I realized that sounded like a pun but now I realize that sounds dumb
Why are you town?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:31 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 478, Black wrote: I'm liking Ausuka's posts a little less than I was this weekend. I'm not sure what it is...I think it's the tone? For whatever reason I can't help but read her posts like they're coming from a guilty conscience

It's not like she's doing anything all that scummy. I think she defends herself a lot and seems concerned with people scum reading her, but I can't really scumread that because I do that a lot as town

I think scum are likely to approach this game in the way Ausuka has. Decent activity, obvious signs of solving, etc

I'm ok leaving this slot around for later because I think I still townread her, but I'm wary here
Good headspace. The Ausuka defense of Erynis felt weird. Saying if Erynis is scum no one would be pushing it. As happy pointed out that wagon is dead.
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:33 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 476, Invisibility wrote:
In post 474, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 470, Invisibility wrote:
In post 467, iamveryhappy wrote: Weird post
In post 454, Invisibility wrote: how so?

there's this weirdness I can't explain in it. like why would you comment on other's thoughts on claim w/o having a thought on claim yourself
oh that's easy. I don't know what to think about the claim right now lol and I'm currently voting Italiano off of previous stuff. Don't worry. The thoughts are slow roasting
The happy vote and Erynis sus on Italiano seem ok to you?

Italanio's posts don't seem as bad in hindsight. However, he hasn't said much since. This one is curious, and will wait.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:33 am

Post by Ausuka »

I think the assertion I have been focused on self defense this game is pretty difficult to understand, especially since I like haven't really been pushed at all?
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:35 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 480, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 478, Black wrote: I'm liking Ausuka's posts a little less than I was this weekend. I'm not sure what it is...I think it's the tone? For whatever reason I can't help but read her posts like they're coming from a guilty conscience

Good headspace. The Ausuka defense of Erynis felt weird. Saying if Erynis is scum no one would be pushing it. As happy pointed out that wagon is dead.
when did I point it out, and which wagon
iavh is slightly annoyed
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:35 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 475, Cook wrote: pagetop
The last two posts prior to this one you made went nowhere. Why shouldn't this one be scumreading you right now?
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 433, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 425, Asri Teroka wrote:
In post 420, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 419, Cook wrote: iamveryhappy is either shitposting scum or is town pr
Can't I be neither? Rude
I'm currently a counterwagon against ItalianoVD, and looking at the votecounts tmr we might know who else we can vote.
Simple.
You are not mentioning the Erynis wagon as an alternative.
wat wagon
check vc
Don't waste this one's time in the future.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Invisibility »

I'm done cooking (it's a pun this time)
is probably the most opportunistic vote if Italiano is town. Maybe even if Italiano scum.
Spoiler: many quotes
In post 385, Cook wrote:
In post 383, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 160, fireisredsir wrote: VOTE: HighPrincessErinys
I like this post
how come?
In post 448, Cook wrote:
In post 424, Asri Teroka wrote:
Still, don't you feel that erynis and happy are aligned?
says who?
In post 449, Cook wrote:
In post 443, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Really don't know what Asri's gameplan is in general, or why they're copying my speech pattern, actually.
i'm curious about that too.

Asri, answer for this.

these posts feel like a whole lot of nothing and I haven't been particularly impressed with most of Cook's play today. I especially don't like cuz I thought was kind of a weird shade and I think Cook just agreeing with it feels wrong (I think that exchange reflects poorly on Erinys too, but worse on Cook cuz it's a weird angle to look at someone from but even weirder to follow it I think). Plus I'm not sure how Asri was meant to answer there? It feels more like Cook saw an opportunity to dig at someone cuz I'm not sure what usefulness town could get from this interrogation or whatever.

pedit:
In post 481, Asri Teroka wrote: The happy vote and Erynis sus on Italiano seem ok to you?
they don't!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Invisibility »

I forgot to vote Cook! Pun ruined! VOTE: Cook
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 479, Black wrote:
In post 477, Invisibility wrote: I was going to say cooking instead of slow roasting but then I realized that sounded like a pun but now I realize that sounds dumb
Why are you town?
both of my parents were town and most of my extended family
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 482, Ausuka wrote: I think the assertion I have been focused on self defense this game is pretty difficult to understand, especially since I like haven't really been pushed at all?
Fair, but one can still pre-empetively defend oneself through various tactics, some subtle. This one didm't re-read for context, merely making a general observation
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 486, Invisibility wrote: they don't!
well the Happy vote isn't as bad in my eyes as the Erinys vote
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

Erynis never voted?
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

Ok sure whatever.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 413, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Yeah now that this one is ISOing him and remembers the Italiano "i want town vibes" and... ahem... candybargate incidents, this one is not feeling super good about Italiano. He seems to just openly want to be townread without giving a reason and to buddy up with Invis in particular? For some reason?
this post is a big reason why I don't like Erinys's vote either. The points just repeat stuff other people said while presenting them as original thought. Also I think the first reason isn't even good and it doesn't dig into why Italiano's buddying of me in particular is interesting. That feels very suspicious cuz it feels like it used my point without realizing that like, Italiano's buddying is interesting to me cuz I know I'm town and have a reason to think it's pocketing. Erinys doesn't justify why this should be interesting to it.

pedit:
oh I thought it did. Whatever. Doesn't really matter
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:48 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 480, Asri Teroka wrote: Saying if Erynis is scum no one would be pushing it. As happy pointed out that wagon is dead.
I wouldn't really say we've had wagons in this game since the whole Cook situation

I think it's fair to say that most people don't like HPE's posts, and I probably wouldn't be townreading it if not for the meta thing because there isn't a whole lot there. The main point of my read is how different it feels to the very recent scumgame HPE played in a way that isn't very likely to benefit it - HPE scum would make sense if HPE wasn't very good at scum, but that's not true, so either it's just having a really bad game for an extended period of time, it 9000iq'd that someone would bring this up or it's town
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Black »

In post 482, Ausuka wrote: I think the assertion I have been focused on self defense this game is pretty difficult to understand, especially since I like haven't really been pushed at all?
Tbh I think that's where the vibes might come from. You haven't really been pushed at all, but the couple of times someone has even hinted that you might not be town, your reaction didn't feel good

For example, feels more like you're justifying your play than you are solving for Cook. is the follow up to that and again it just feels really defensive. I can't help but read it as Cook is onto you and you want to figure out where you went wrong

This is my first time playing with you so I'm trying to decide if it's just a tone issue or if there's actually something here or not
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Asri Teroka
Asri Teroka
Goon
Asri Teroka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Asri Teroka »

In post 350, Cook wrote:
In post 344, Ausuka wrote: I think I've done plenty of that. If anything, I'd be interested to hear *your* reads on the people who are present
alright

ItalianoVD
and
iamveryhappy
and have something going on. on that note, invisibility is
not
partnered with italiano, because they had too much interaction in the first few pages, though it wasn't on-topic but that just is too genuine. actually, no,
Invisibility
is a townread for me.
Ausuka
is my unpopular pick for scum. You speak too much in hypotheticals and refuse to commit, as if you getting exe'd will result in your team losing.
Cook
is obviously a valuable Town player and shouldn't be exe'd or NK'd :P
HighPrincessErinys
confuses me. i can't get a read on it.
Black
, imo, is also a strong townread. the content doesn't seem shallow to me.
Hu Tao
is on the scummy side of low-posting. if i were someone to make archetypes out of players, Hu is very similar to a certain other class of players. they're scummy and low content, mostly just shallow reactionary IIOA but it's very NAI as an archetype. i think Hu won't be eliminated but if we have no leads they're getting the boot.

T3
and
S_S
are too inactive for me to read.

fireisredsir
and
KatyKimFanClub
... nothing's springing to mind at the moment. i want to post thoughts but they aren't coming to me yet.
In post 352, Cook wrote:
People I Want To See Post More

Black
, for more of your analysis
HPE
, so i can read you better
Hu Tao
so i can sort you
T3 and S_S
cause you both haven't said much
Asri Teroka
, i forgot to read you in that other post. i don't really trust you. give me a reason to trust you.

People I Want To Townread

Ausuka
. i wish i could trust you and hope we're the same team so that better scumhunting is a thing, but i can't get visions of you flipping red out of my head
Invisibility
feels like a green, at least not a scumpartner with my other scumreads.
Cook you don't say anything really outside of italiano about happy here and only that Erynis should post more for coherence.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:51 am

Post by Black »

Why are people scumreading HPE? I'm not seeing it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 495, Black wrote:
Tbh I think that's where the vibes might come from. You haven't really been pushed at all, but the couple of times someone has even hinted that you might not be town, your reaction didn't feel good

For example, feels more like you're justifying your play than you are solving for Cook. is the follow up to that and again it just feels really defensive. I can't help but read it as Cook is onto you and you want to figure out where you went wrong

This is my first time playing with you so I'm trying to decide if it's just a tone issue or if there's actually something here or not
Hmm I think that is like an extremely uncharitable read of those posts but I'm not sure if asking more about it is going to be useful

Unless I missed it I'd still like an answer to my previous question about why you liked the cook wagon but also thought there was scum on it
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Black »

In post 498, Ausuka wrote: Hmm I think that is like an extremely uncharitable read of those posts but I'm not sure if asking more about it is going to be useful
Uncharitable? It's just a vibe I'm getting based on not trusting you. I feel like I'm being pretty reasonable here by considering it might just be a me thing
In post 498, Ausuka wrote: Unless I missed it I'd still like an answer to my previous question about why you liked the cook wagon but also thought there was scum on it
I like early wagons, I think they can give us decent info. Thinking there's scum on the Cook wagon boils down to statistics mixed with how I think scum would like to approach an early game wagon
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”