Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:19 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

good luck solving my slot lol
I either claim, or you know my role from my flip
when you finally see me roll scum only then will you find my scummeta
I can also do smth that is really towny that makes me cowonftown like in a game in ps!mafia forums where I found scum d1 and stayed really inconsistent later on
weird.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:21 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 548, fireisredsir wrote: maybe not zany wacky but kinda... jumpy i guess? hitting conclusions really quickly and taking others' joking posts as ultra serious matters

i thought at first his early posts were like "lol so random!!" shitposts when he was talking about how the vc was slipping the scumteam but i think he actually was being serious
yellow text can go die, I told you that I couldn't read yellow text so many times, when it was orange I finally noticed host wasn't spewing info
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:21 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

I enjoy the attention
keep it up
iavh is slightly annoyed
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:28 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 551, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 548, fireisredsir wrote: maybe not zany wacky but kinda... jumpy i guess? hitting conclusions really quickly and taking others' joking posts as ultra serious matters

i thought at first his early posts were like "lol so random!!" shitposts when he was talking about how the vc was slipping the scumteam but i think he actually was being serious
yellow text can go die, I told you that I couldn't read yellow text so many times, when it was orange I finally noticed host wasn't spewing info
i think this response is pretty towny tho

if he was scum making up ridiculous things to be overconfident about and bluster his way through the game then i don't think he'd be offended at me bringing up his mistake

there's a sort of embarrassed energy here that feels real to me and makes me believe that he really did think the mod was slipping info in the vcs and now realizes that was kinda silly

if he was scum he would have known it was silly all along
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:28 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 534, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Going to continue talking about iamveryhappy and also give my takes on the recent Italiano votes because I see a distinct trend.

Earlier in my previous post () I talked about how iamveryhappy came across as disingenuous and opportunistic mainly because they treated similar situations differently depending on who was involved. For example, they were pretty off topic at times but also got really mad over the entire chocolate bar thing. In fact, I'm pretty sure iamveryhappy only thinks Italiano is scum because he interacted with Invisibility? It all just seems like nonsense to me.

I really, really, am confident that iamveryhappy is scum and I'm kind of disappointed no one is really agreeing with me here.

I noticed that Cook used to be voting for HPE and now is voting for Italiano. Could someone help me find where her opinion of HPE changed?
my reasons for vote
1. interactions w/ invis
2."CaN I Get TowNCred" but with better punctuation
3. mason claim
4. lack of ppl piling up on wagon makes it seem like a scum that is being voted
5. why not (great 5 reasons now)
6. you seem to be deflecting attention onto me when italiano is a sussy baka from points 1-4
iavh is slightly annoyed
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:31 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i was reminded of frogsterking bc in that game i mentioned there was a v similar situation where early on he started going off about how the game being delayed for a replacement meant that slot must be a scum power role

i don't think he ever displayed this sort of self-consciousness when called out on that though, he mostly just doubled down or moved on
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:34 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

I thought all replacements forced you to stop the deadline
am I wrong
iavh is slightly annoyed
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:36 am

Post by fireisredsir »

nah i was just looking at it again, it was a pregame thing where a player's name was inappropriate or something and so they had the player make a new account and delayed the gamestart for it

if you're curious:

viewtopic.php?t=88987
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:39 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

alr
If you were to case me right now, at this moment, what would you case me for?
iavh is slightly annoyed
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:42 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 547, Invisibility wrote: has Happy really been that wacky and nonsensical? Yeah, candybargate was weird, but I haven't gotten the impression that he's been like, zany and wacky.
In post 541, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I just mean that it seems internally inconsistent, which could be deliberate on his part but definitely seems scummy to me.
could you elaborate on what you mean by "internally inconsistent"?
Sure. What I mean is like how he got mad at Italiano for a "look at me I'm town post" then runs around saying things like how he is confirmed town (conoftown?). I think there was another instance I was thinking of when I wrote the post but I'm not at home right now and I can't remember it anymore.
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:43 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

man Go is a game I haven't played competitively in a while… miss it
studies>hobbies anyways
If I hadn't quit I might be around 3-4 dan, two years ago (since my last real competitive match over the board) I was 1 dan for context
now I probably have the skill level of a 8 kyu
sigh
iavh is slightly annoyed
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:43 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 558, iamveryhappy wrote: alr
i don't think i would scumcase you if that's what you're asking

if you're asking whether i would towncase you or scumcase you, i lean town, and i think the point that is the most meaningful to me is the one i just made, bc thats a place where i feel like i can actually understand what you're thinking, where tbh i usually can't
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:44 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I wonder how much of my scumreading iamveryhappy is just me getting pissed off at the random posts.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 560, iamveryhappy wrote: man Go is a game I haven't played competitively in a while… miss it
studies>hobbies anyways
If I hadn't quit I might be around 3-4 dan, two years ago (since my last real competitive match over the board) I was 1 dan for context
sigh
I love Go :O but no one in my area seems to play it and all the servers that I've tried are mostly correspondence games that play out over a long time lol
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:48 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 559, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 547, Invisibility wrote: has Happy really been that wacky and nonsensical? Yeah, candybargate was weird, but I haven't gotten the impression that he's been like, zany and wacky.
In post 541, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I just mean that it seems internally inconsistent, which could be deliberate on his part but definitely seems scummy to me.
Sure. What I mean is like how he got mad at Italiano for a "look at me I'm town post" then runs around saying things like how he is confirmed town (conoftown?). I think there was another instance I was thinking of when I wrote the post but I'm not at home right now and I can't remember it anymore.
I'm pretty sure Italiano did a "can I get townvibes" post :p
I'm not mad, just suspicious of it.
Clearly saying I am cowonftown is a bsed opinion that others might not agree on, and look at the owo I put in there. It's clearly not to be taken seriously.
Asking for townvibes is a different thing tho because you are actively asking for townvibes which seems like lazy scum to me.
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:49 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 563, Invisibility wrote:
In post 560, iamveryhappy wrote: man Go is a game I haven't played competitively in a while… miss it
studies>hobbies anyways
sigh
I love Go :O but no one in my area seems to play it and all the servers that I've tried are mostly correspondence games that play out over a long time lol
have you tried OGS?
iavh is slightly annoyed
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:54 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 565, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 563, Invisibility wrote:
studies>hobbies anyways
sigh
have you tried OGS?
I have but it's mostly correspondence games that I've been able to get
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:54 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Early on I hadn’t really fully sunken my teeth into the game yet, so Asri was in fact correct when they said I was just throwing out townreads. I did that based off of what I thought could be the most likely at the time with the RVS stage and Cook.

Invis actually did/does feel like town to me and the mason claim was just an over exaggerated way of me saying that I really townread them.

Early on when everyone was fluffposting Invis interacted with me in a way that I thought was loose and fun which I don’t think scum would/could be able to maintain.

In contrast iamveryhappy ironically didn’t seem very happy. Even my first interaction with him felt kinda awkward. The focus on what was considered RVS fluff posting between me and Invis is probably nai, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was done with a scum mindset.

Even Invis voting me after the claim makes me really think they are town because it’s most likely what I would’ve done if that was done to me.

Why did I fake claim in the first place I’ve seen people ask. Honestly there was nothing going on in my head at the time lol it was literally something I just did. If anyone tries to ask me to get deeper with it, sorry but you won’t get anything there.

makes me think happy and Cook could be partners or happy is town

I think for now I’m voting VOTE: Cook.

I could also vote for iamveryhappy and probably Princess, but I just don’t think scum would be that clumsy around a wagon the way Princess was. I could be wrong about that though.

I probably missed some things, so if y’all wanna tag me in posts you want me to answer or comment on, I can answer them later.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:56 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 564, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 559, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
I'm pretty sure Italiano did a "can I get townvibes" post :p
I'm not mad, just suspicious of it.
Clearly saying I am cowonftown is a bsed opinion that others might not agree on, and look at the owo I put in there. It's clearly not to be taken seriously.
Asking for townvibes is a different thing tho because you are actively asking for townvibes which seems like lazy scum to me.
I'm getting the impression that Happy is like thinking through stuff and is probably town here
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:58 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 567, ItalianoVD wrote: Early on I hadn’t really fully sunken my teeth into the game yet, so Asri was in fact correct when they said I was just throwing out townreads. I did that based off of what I thought could be the most likely at the time with the RVS stage and Cook.

Invis actually did/does feel like town to me and the mason claim was just an over exaggerated way of me saying that I really townread them.

Early on when everyone was fluffposting Invis interacted with me in a way that I thought was loose and fun which I don’t think scum would/could be able to maintain.

In contrast iamveryhappy ironically didn’t seem very happy. Even my first interaction with him felt kinda awkward. The focus on what was considered RVS fluff posting between me and Invis is probably nai, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was done with a scum mindset.

Even Invis voting me after the claim makes me really think they are town because it’s most likely what I would’ve done if that was done to me.

Why did I fake claim in the first place I’ve seen people ask. Honestly there was nothing going on in my head at the time lol it was literally something I just did. If anyone tries to ask me to get deeper with it, sorry but you won’t get anything there.

makes me think happy and Cook could be partners or happy is town

I think for now I’m voting VOTE: Cook.

I could also vote for iamveryhappy and probably Princess, but I just don’t think scum would be that clumsy around a wagon the way Princess was. I could be wrong about that though.

I probably missed some things, so if y’all wanna tag me in posts you want me to answer or comment on, I can answer them later.
I still don't like this defense
Parked for now.
I'm forced to be happy, as I told you in our first interaction
help me
iavh is slightly annoyed
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:02 am

Post by Black »

I don't think IVD's strong townread of Invisibility makes a lot of sense tbh. I'm more inclined to believe this is an informed read rather than one developed naturally. And the mason thing just feels like a buddying attempt when I look through the lens of scum!IVD

Still planning on iso'ing this today to get a better idea of where I stand
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 567, ItalianoVD wrote: Early on when everyone was fluffposting Invis interacted with me in a way that I thought was loose and fun which I don’t think scum would/could be able to maintain.
have I maintained this
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:11 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 561, fireisredsir wrote:

if you're asking whether i would towncase you or scumcase you, i lean town, and i think the point that is the most meaningful to me is the one i just made, bc thats a place where i feel like i can actually understand what you're thinking, where tbh i usually can't
Let me word my question better. If you had to give a scumcase on me no matter how much you townread me, what would you scumcase me for?
iavh is slightly annoyed
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:20 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 572, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 561, fireisredsir wrote:

Let me word my question better. If you had to give a scumcase on me no matter how much you townread me, what would you scumcase me for?
i think the thing that has given me the most pause is that you seem pretty self-aware of your own inconsistency/whatever you want to call it, and it feels like you can kind of turn it off and on at will

if it was something that was just always present then it's easier to believe that's just how you are

but then there's like times of clarity and it makes me wonder what the point of the other times are
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:22 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 567, ItalianoVD wrote:I could also vote for iamveryhappy and probably Princess, but I just don’t think scum would be that clumsy around a wagon the way Princess was. I could be wrong about that though.
can you elaborate on this

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”