Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:15 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1522, Black wrote: People that are saying "oh Ausuka feels good" or "Ausuka feels town". No shit. Players that are good at this game are generally going to feel like they're town when they're scum
Valid point to make. I'm not sure where I am relative to this as I do think that Ausuka has *looked like* a trustworthy person this game.
Flower
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:16 am

Post by Flower »

In post 1522, Black wrote: Ok so when I checked in yesterday I missed that Cook claimed

Why is no one seeing how scummy Ausuka is posturing around this flip? Before Cook even claimed Ausuka was talking about letting the Cook slot resolve itself even though Ausuka clearly thought the slot was scummy. Ausuka has been riding the fence on this flip for days now. She knows Cook is going to flip town and that's why she has been so reluctant to hop on

People that are saying "oh Ausuka feels good" or "Ausuka feels town". No shit. Players that are good at this game are generally going to feel like they're town when they're scum

If no one wants to help me lim Ausuka then I'll figure out what to do with my vote before the deadline hits
I'd prefer a Cook lim today but I wont say no to an Ausuka lim, you've got my EOD compromise vote there

-A
Plural | Experimental alt of usesPython
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Ausuka

I think there's a chance Ausuka and Cook are both scum and their whole engagement earlier in the game was theatre. But I'm more willing to believe Ausuka is scum that knows Cook is town and doesn't want the bad press that comes along with that lim

I'm down to go Italiano if I don't get enough support here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:18 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Haven’t really paid attention to you which is my fault, but the way you’ve been positioning yourself around me all game and the 180 on Hu without much explanation is making me think you are scum.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:18 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1524, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 1521, fireisredsir wrote: what makes you so confident that he's town tho

there has to be more than vibes
My experience. And I’ve already said why and to just say it’s ‘RVS’ or ‘vibes’ is a gross misrep.
am I correct in thinking that the reason is that I'm playing "loose and fun"?
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Black »

I think we're safe to let Cook live to get a night result from her
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:19 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

VOTE: italiano
Never stopped sussing this slot
iavh is slightly annoyed
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Black »

In post 1528, ItalianoVD wrote: Haven’t really paid attention to you which is my fault, but the way you’ve been positioning yourself around me all game and the 180 on Hu without much explanation is making me think you are scum.
Me?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Flower
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Flower »

UNVOTE: Cook
Plural | Experimental alt of usesPython
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:22 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1528, ItalianoVD wrote: Haven’t really paid attention to you which is my fault, but the way you’ve been positioning yourself around me all game and the 180 on Hu without much explanation is making me think you are scum.
i said hu tao was "maybe town" off like 3 posts when i was giving loose rvs reads. how is that a 180
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:23 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

That was the start of the townlean yes. As the day progressed and more things happened I had more to sort from you and it solidified it to a strong townread.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Black »

Alright fuck it. I'm gonna show you guys what I was working on yesterday before my power went out. I started this post because I really thought Cook/Ausuka were scum/scum. Towards the end of this analysis I was leaning towards town!Cook and scum!Ausuka. I only got half way done with this analysis but I'm going to post it anyway just in case I die overnight

PLEASE KILL AUSUKA

+First interaction
- Ausuka's
Spoiler: 121
In post 121, Ausuka wrote:
In post 111, Cook wrote: man i’m having a real hard time following this game! y’all are posting so much it’s almost like hyperposting is a way to townlead :D
In post 112, Cook wrote:
In post 110, fireisredsir wrote: "defensive" is a bit of a weird read of that post
agree and i think that maybe my wagon knows something about me
In what way are you having trouble following it? Also like, can you explain what 112 is getting at because I don't think I understand

This is page 5 and seems like a pretty serious comment. Cook wagon is at 3 votes here. If these two are paired then this would be the way Ausuka jumps on the wagon for towncred after a scum!Cook flip

Note: 4th vote on Cook with Fire's . Unrelated to Cook/Ausuka but a 4th vote here is noteworthy and might change the vibe of the room in a scum!Cook world

+Second interaction
- Ausuka's
Spoiler: 135
In post 135, Ausuka wrote: Fwiw i think happy is pretty towny here and genuinely believes what he is saying. I was very cautious of fire making what looked like a push on him because his posts don't make sense (which I broadly agree with but is not scummy) but since fire stopped doing it before anyone called it out I am less worried now

VOTE: cook

These aren't all interactions but this post is sort of a continuation on 121 above. Ausuka doesn't even wait for Cook to respond to 121 before she casts her vote. It's the 5th vote on the wagon

Cook shows up in and says she's confused why no one is talking about her wagon. She responds to Invisibility here in . Invisibility asks Cook if she has anything to say about her wagon in . There's a couple more posts between these two but not much else. Cook ignores Ausuka's 121 above

HPE removes his Cook vote in to diffuse the wagon a bit. Also mentions curiosity about why the wagon built so fast

Cook says there might be scum on her wagon in . Ok. So at this point Cook should think that one of HPE, Katy, Invisibility, fire, and Ausuka is scum, according to this train of thought

+Third interaction
- Ausuka's
Spoiler: 157
In post 157, Ausuka wrote:
In post 138, iamveryhappy wrote: cook wagon slowly building.
I need to see the people on the wagon's justifications, don't just give "oh idk bc of the vibes" as a reason
rvs is a valid reason
I wanted to give her a chance to answer my questions first but it doesn't seem like she's interested in doing that so shrug. I think and are worded in a way where I'm not sure I'm not misunderstanding anything but my concerns are

1) She says, "man i’m having a real hard time following this game! y’all are posting so much" which is a fairly common sentiment to see in games but I can't say I've ever seen it on page 5. She had made a few posts already and they were pretty evenly spread out throughout the thread, but the posts weren't game related; I don't think she was struggling to keep up with the post volume. I think it's more likely she was struggling to engage in scumhunting/alignment discussion which is something I think comes from scum more often.

2) Struggling to keep up with mafia play is, like, +scum chance but also something that can come from people of either alignment who haven't played in a while. In this case, I think it's more likely than usual to come from mafia cook because she tries to paint it as people being hyperactive and flooding the thread rather than her being disengaged from mafia; I think this shows an interest in like, Not Looking Bad and it doesn't feel like it's organic posting I guess. Similarly, she later implies that she's being voted for inactivity when in reality cook has been like, right in the middle of postcount at pretty much all times.

3) with I still don't really get what it means so I don't want to jump to conclusions here but it felt like piggybacking fire's 'push' on happy (which in hindsight wasn't a real push i guess) which felt sort of bad

This is getting a little juicy. Happy asks for people to justify their position on the Cook wagon and Ausuka obliges. This post starts off by Ausuka saying "I wanted to give Cook a chance to answer my questions first but it doesn't seem like she's interested in doing that". This is a misrepresentation of what happened in 121 and 135 above. After Ausuka voted for Cook in 121, Ausuka voted for Cook before Cook ever posted, 13 minutes later. Here she's claiming she joined the wagon because Cook never responded to her, and this is incorrect. I'm mentioning this because if Ausuka and Cook are both scum, then this mindset is in Ausuka's head. She's thinking she wants to a) defend her position on the wagon and b) keep the pressure up on Cook to make the distancing believable. But here she slips and gives a fake reason for hopping on the wagon. There's a disconnect here. As far as the rest of 157, Ausuka elaborately explains why she's voting Cook and why Cook might be scum. This seems like a lot for page 7. If Ausuka is scum then this type of jumping out RVS with the Cook stuff could be an attempt at towncred

fire jumps off of the Cook wagon when he votes for HPE in

Cook comes in, and , and
still
ignores Ausuka. This is 15 minutes after Ausuka's big 157 above. Here Cook just kinda laughs at her wagon and basically says "it's just two votes" and nothing else. No response to Ausuka's early scumread

Ausuka posts in , , [post]168[post]. Minutes after Cook ignores her again. She doesn't say anything about it.

+Fourth interaction
- Cook's
Spoiler: 170
In post 170, Cook wrote:
In post 168, Ausuka wrote: [quote="Asri Teroka" post_id=13807303 post_num=167 time=<a href="tel:1686443184" style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">1686443184</a> user_id=36970]
[quote=Ausuka post_id=13807248 post_num=157 time=<a href="tel:1686441773" style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">1686441773</a> user_id=30241]

1) She says, "man i’m having a real hard time following this game! y’all are posting so much"
You are all posting too much this one says Cook is right here.
I mean cook has more posts than me
[/quote]but less content overall
[/quote]

This post is a mess due to Cook messing up some tags, but she finally acknowledges Ausuka. This is half an hour after Ausuka ignored Cook ignoring her. If they are both scum I could see this half hour as a bit of a coaching sesh in the PT. Ausuka wants to make Cook look scummy here and she's trying to distance, but she needs Cook to interact with her at least a little, or else it looks as scummy as it has looked so far. This is a pretty weak response to Ausuka's wall

+Fifth interaction
- Cook's
Spoiler: 183
In post 183, Cook wrote: so that leaves katykimfanclub, ausuka, and fireisredsir unanswered for their votes. not going to jump to conclusions yet but i think there's a red somewhere in these three, statistically at least.

Here Cook mentions that katy, Ausuka, and fire are unanswered for the votes on her wagon, then says that one of them is probably scum. This would be the point where scum!Ausuka and scum!Cook would start to really interact I would think. In right after this, Cook decides to question fire out of the three.

fire offers a pretty detailed reason for why he thinks Cook might be scum in . It feels like him and Ausuka have both defended their positions on the wagon in a pretty elaborate way that reminds me of scum over-defending themselves. Not sure where fire fits in to all this tbh. Could be fire/Ausuka/Cook and SS is just town? Maybe fire/Ausuka/??? and Cook is town? I want to continue my Cook/Ausuka dive before I even consider the latter

Speaking of fire...he says he's getting townvibes from me and Hu Tao in . I'm not sure why he doesn't include Ausuka here? It seems like he was agreeing with her train of thought about Cook in .

+Sixth interaction
- Ausuka's
Spoiler: 233
In post 233, Ausuka wrote:
In post 183, Cook wrote: so that leaves katykimfanclub, ausuka, and fireisredsir unanswered for their votes. not going to jump to conclusions yet but i think there's a red somewhere in these three, statistically at least.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ausuka questions Cook's statement from 183 above with just a bunch of question marks. Ausuka
has
explained why she thinks Cook is scummy but she lied about why she jumped on the wagon

Ausuka brings up getting ignored by Cook in . Then she rides the fence a little on Cook being scum in . This post also contains another long defense of why she was on the Cook wagon. I mentioned this earlier in the game that it felt like Ausuka really was defending herself a lot. This is part of that. She's not being directly attacked so I feel like the only reason she's defending herself so much over this Cook vote is because some people said they think scum is on the wagon. It gives nervous energy

Stopping to note that feels really weird from Hu Tao. He says my is the first post with deep thoughts this game but that's just not true? Ausuka
and
fire have both posted deep thoughts. Did Hu Tao ignore these or just didn't see them? If he ignored them then there could definitely be scum motivation applied here. He doesn't want to give fire/Ausuka props if they are all scum. Hu fits into fire/Ausuka/??? from above based on this alone. Not saying this is strong or anything but it's a thought I'm having

Cook returns to the thread in and continues to ignore Ausuka. At this point, if I were town!Ausuka, I would begin to think Cook is super scummy. Ausuka has made a few posts about Cook and why she scumreads Cook, but Cook has only responded
once
, and it was that super minimal response in 170 above. However, Ausuka posts in and doesn't seem to care at all about Cook ignoring her yet again. Here she repeats the couple of reasons why she scumreads Cook but doesn't mention being ignored again

Ausuka comes across as really self-conscious in . This is yet another "I should defend myself against people that think there's scum on Cook's wagon" post

+Seventh interaction
- Cook's
Spoiler: 313
In post 313, Cook wrote: ausuka you asked... one question. i missed it. why is that such a big deal to you

We finally get Cook responding to Ausuka again. I mentioned earlier that there could have been a coaching moment that spurred the first time Cook directly talked to Ausuka. This would be the second time she has directly talked to Ausuka and it could have come from the PT here too. If I'm Ausuka here I'm telling Cook to directly talk to me, because the ignoring/beating around the bush/fake interactions look pretty scummy

Ausuka responds a few minutes later in and says that it's not a big deal that Cook missed one question. This doesn't track. It
has
been a big deal to Ausuka that Cook missed Ausuka's reasonings for jumping on her wagon. She has made a couple of posts talking about Cook ignoring her reasonings

Cook brings the receipts in which is basically what I was saying. It's interesting that Cook finally goes back to answer Ausuka's . To me this feels like Cook acknowledging that she might have been ignoring Ausuka and going back to correct that. Honestly that feels a bit town!Cook/scum!Ausuka, unless I'm right about the coaching in which case Ausuka might have told her to go back and respond since Cook avoiding Ausuka for most of the early game seems scummy

Ausuka responds in and truthfully this just feels like arguing for the sake of arguing. She starts off by saying "Because I can" ...lmao. She says she thinks bringing up Cook ignoring her is relevant but not scummy. Ok.

Cook responds to Ausuka in and there's not much here. It just feels like the end of a fake argument

+Eighth interaction
- Cook's
Spoiler: 340
In post 340, Cook wrote:
In post 326, Ausuka wrote: I don't think veryhappy is scum right now

I'm not really trying to predict the entire scumteam - I think the odds of that working this early are very low. But like, there are people like T3 and S_S and Katykim who could easily be scum here because they haven't really done a lot. There are also people like Black who aren't really scummy outright but I'm not townreading at this point. I'm not really close to hard-townreading enough people where I'm running out of potential scum candidates.
SRing low activity players is a very noncommittal choice there ausuka. actually you're being really middle-of-the-road

Cook casts shade on Ausuka's in which Ausuka says she thinks there's some scum in low activity slots. Cook says Ausuka is playing very "middle-of-the-road". This sure sounds like a scumread. If they are both scum, this is all part of the distancing plan

Cook asks Asri "why is Ausuka town" in so yeah, clearly there's the beginnings of a scumread on Ausuka here

, , and feel less like theatre to me and more like town!Cook and scum!Ausuka? Could still be theatre. Idk why this pings me as a genuine exchange honestly. Maybe it's Ausuka asking Cook for her reads in 344? That just kinda feels like "no u" and I guess this would more likely come from a scum!Ausuka/town!Cook world because Cook is clearly starting to scumread Ausuka around here. If Ausuka is scum she definitely wants to hear about that read, but would she want scum!Cook to talk about it? I guess maybe as part of the distancing plan cooked up in the PT I have theorized about. Could be...

Cook posts her reads a few posts later in , at Ausuka's request. I actually kinda like this post. The Ausuka scumread tracks from just a bit ago

comes around though and Cook puts Ausuka in the "I want to townread you" category? "i wish i could trust you and hope we're the same team so that better scumhunting is a thing, but i can't get visions of you flipping red out of my head". Yeah this just feels really, really weird

Ausuka responds in and talks about weird 352 is. Ok, I agree obviously. Pointing this out likely comes from scum!Ausuka/town!Cook? Doesn't feel like s/s would point this out but how far is this theatre going? Cook responds in and says basically "you're a good player, I want you to be town"

just feels really defensive from Ausuka. It really feels like she's trying to pull a townread out of Cook here. This almost feels like a buddying attempt honestly. Maybe it's just Ausuka scum here...lol

I do find Cook re-entering the thread and ignoring 370 a little sus though. She comes back in and just doesn't have any interest in wrapping up the conversation with Ausuka. I'm not sure what to think of this. Cook votes for Italiano here over the mason claim stuff, and honestly this just feels weird. The mason claim wasn't scummy in itself and Cook was really trending toward an Ausuka vote here. The fact that Cook a) scumreads Ausuka and b) votes for Italiano over the mason stuff just makes me feel like Ausuka/Cook is s/s again. Ignoring Ausuka's 370 and not voting for her here feels weird

Ausuka comes back in and doesn't seem to have any interest in wrapping up the discussion with Cook either. They both just kind of drop it here

The two of them then go on to talk about other things. Ausuka tries to get more out of HPE in and Cook makes what I think is a really scummy post in . Actually, calling happy either scum or a PR here is so scummy that I fully expect town!Ausuka to point this out. She doesn't. Ausuka comes back in and talks about the mason stuff, then has a comment about Cook possibly pocketing her which is another "I care about the optics of everything I'm doing" moment. It actually feels like Ausuka is looking for townreads here while trying to shade Cook. Could be pointing a finger at "hey look we're distant from each other" if both are scum, but I think this makes sense in s/t as well where Cook is town. Cook ignores 447, and Ausuka never cares that no one answered her question

feels weird from Ausuka because she has clearly been defending her positions and reads a lot this game, but in this post she claims she doesn't understand why people think she's being defensive. She attributes this to not really being pushed at all, as if being pushed is the only time people are defensive. I don't like this post

also feels bad from Ausuka because she is still caught up on the optics of being on Cook's wagon. She asks me again why I think scum might have been on the wagon. It really doesn't feel like she's trying to sort me here, she doesn't like that I'm starting to scumread her and she cares about being additionally scumread for being on the Cook wagon

reads as Ausuka is concerned that I don't townread her anymore. More optics stuff. And I want to reiterate that I don't always think caring about optics is scum motivated, but in this context and considering the whole state of the game up until this point and all of Ausuka's iso, it does feel completely scum motivated here

fire defends Ausuka in

Cook shows up in and doesn't mention anything from me vs. Ausuka. Ausuka actually defends Cook in . This is veiled as an attempt to sort Italiano but I read it as Ausuka being concerned about votes piling up on Cook again. This doesn't make sense though because she's still scumreading Cook here

+Ninth interaction
- Cook's
Spoiler: 578
In post 578, Cook wrote: also ausuka i think i was wrong about you. throwing you in the townbucket for today.

Cook randomly throws Ausuka in the townbin here? No explanation. This feels super weird. What's even weirder is that Ausuka
completely
ignores this. If I'm town!Ausuka here, I'm thinking if one of my scumreads suddenly townreads me with no reasons then that's at least worth exploring. Ausuka isn't interested in exploring it at all. I think it indicates scum!Ausuka and it makes Cook look worse

Ausuka is trying to get more out of Cook in . No mention of the townbin comment but clearly Ausuka is still trying to engage with Cook here. The rest of their interactions on page 25 feel a bit like theatre imo

*pick up on page 25 here*
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:26 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:27 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1534, fireisredsir wrote:
i said hu tao was "maybe town" off like 3 posts when i was giving loose rvs reads. how is that a 180
Yeah and imo didn’t do enough to change that read. I think I missed the response to Cook in his ISO because I didn’t see what looked like openwolfing.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Black »

Ausuka is scum. Fire might be her partner but I'm not sure about that yet because my brain still wants to townread Fire
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:29 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1535, ItalianoVD wrote: That was the start of the townlean yes. As the day progressed and more things happened I had more to sort from you and it solidified it to a strong townread.
This was responding to
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: italiano
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:31 am

Post by Black »

@Cook, why did you randomly townbin Ausuka earlier in the game? And how do you feel about Ausuka now?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:31 am

Post by Black »

In post 1541, Ausuka wrote: VOTE: italiano
This is a survival vote btw

Vote Ausuka now
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:31 am

Post by fireisredsir »

UNVOTE:

ok i realllly don't like that vote from ausuka and i want to read the black post
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:32 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i don't have time to read it rn can we not end the day yet
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Black »

In post 1537, ItalianoVD wrote: VOTE: Ausuka
Was 1528 directed at me?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:32 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

So both Cook and Ausuka voting me now.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:33 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1546, Black wrote:
In post 1537, ItalianoVD wrote: VOTE: Ausuka
Was 1528 directed at me?
Oh no sorry, that was to Fire.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:34 am

Post by Black »

In post 1544, fireisredsir wrote: UNVOTE:

ok i realllly don't like that vote from ausuka and i want to read the black post
Honestly my post is a mess because I started it with the intentions of casing Cook/Ausuka together. But the more I wrote the more I felt like this could be s/t
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”