Micro 1083: Garlic Bread Heist! (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: bread
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Garlic Bread »

never a dull moment in an enchant game
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1921, hellbooks wrote:
In post 1915, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1911, hellbooks wrote: just still have him in my poe pool rly, and dont fully know what the arguments are for him being town. I thought he was scummy at some point during d1 and havent had much idea about anything past that point
I feel like this is a pretty noncommittal answer
I will bet my life on shea being scum. every word, every freaking character he has pressed submit on is the most scummy content imaginable. Its as if shea personally and lovingly handcrafted each post with the sole intention of being as scummy as possible. and you could not invent a scummier character even in fiction. If shea is not scum i will personally report ausuka for role pm fraud, quit mafia forever, and donate 7 million dollars to a charity of your choice
Man, now I kind of hope you are scum here. I like playing with you but if you're town you gotta have some kind of case on someone
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Merlyn »

Also, if you're wrong, can I be the charity of my choice?
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

I've reread shea and I think thats actually the least unpaired slot here and the best bet atp
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 687, Alisae wrote: VOTE: Baltar
better vote than sheep I think
In post 701, Ausuka wrote: Garlic bread has to be one of the biggest profit makers for takeaway pizza companies. I mean, I've never actually worked at one, but their pizzas actually look and taste pretty unique and the garlic bread is just the same kind of thing you get frozen at a supermarket and they charge you the price of a full meal at McDonalds for it. The portion sizes also aren't great. I mean, to be fair, Domino's does a really nice garlic bread pizza, but 1) it's *tiny* for how much they charge you, and 2) I feel like they do just put frozen wedges from the supermarket in the oven.

Votecount 1.6hellbooks (2) - sheepsaysmeep, Thestatusquo
Alisae (1) - VP Baltar
Garlic Bread (1) - tris
sheepsaysmeep (1) - Garlic Bread
Thestatusquo (1) - hellbooks
VP Baltar (1) - Alisae
xofelf (1) - Skygazer

Not Voting (1) - xofelf

Deadline is in (expired on 2023-06-14 13:28:18). With 9 people alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.
In post 703, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 685, Garlic Bread wrote: i think i looped back around to vp baltar / sheep scum world but idk if thats bc hellbooks is actually funny and baltar isnt

lol get rekt if hellbooks scum and ur town baltar (but also get rekt in the world ur scum, but less so bc i know its harder to be funny as scum)
Hellbrooks doesn't seem that scummy to me, but WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS I AM FUNNY HOW DARE YOU
In post 709, Thestatusquo wrote: I feel better about baltar than I did earlier today.

I'd like more thoughts on why ali from him.
In post 721, Thestatusquo wrote: I'm starting to entertain a worry that garlic is scum and this is just really elaborate thread control.
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

in retrospect a lot of shea's arguments are just bad and uncritical and yeah as I mentioned before, big angry tunnels are my achilles heel in reading alignment of.

luckily we have the power of reevaluation
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

full disclosure I thought shea had softed roleblocker/rolecop and the reason they were entertaining me as pretty much locktown was because they were claiming they checked me via this way.

but looking at the roles town has assuming tris town world, Town JK, 1S BP, and goon, and allegedly either another goon or some light counterplay(im gonna go with goon based on baltar's reaction to thinking there was doc jailkeeper and bp in the setup, i think that he was genuine in the fact he thought the setup didnt fit from a scum POV)

alisae slot/hellbooks never scum for sure based on interactions with flipped scum here
tris follows
i think xof slot is like ? kinda clearish and enchant feels like town so its like yeah.
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 1900, Ausuka wrote: The conspirators met up to discuss their findings, but came to the unfortunate conclusion that Alisae seemed to have gone missing. Nobody had any idea where they were, which seemed like a suboptimal turn of events. They decided to split up to look for them.

Votecount 3.2Thestatusquo (2) - Dunnstrall, Enchant
hellbooks (1) - Merlyn
Merlyn (1) - Garlic Bread
Dunnstral (1) - hellbooks
Not Voting (1) - Thestatusquo

Deadline is in (expired on 2023-06-21 12:42:24). With 6 people alive, it takes 4 votes to eliminate.

Mod notes: thestatusquo is v/la
current VC, my vote is on shea in spirit and we assume its e-1, I just dont want anyone to quickhammer :)
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

also there's like that "avoiding the thread completely" tell that people tend to have when mafia, that when they are busy , if town they'll feel obligated to look and then actually post, but as mafia they'll look, not have good enough context because they need to fake stuff and prefer to lean into being busy(while being caught up) - its the type of thing that is consistent enough that I can say that I would moreso use it to clear people as town if they do come despite busyness based on context
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1933, Garlic Bread wrote: also there's like that "avoiding the thread completely" tell that people tend to have when mafia, that when they are busy , if town they'll feel obligated to look and then actually post, but as mafia they'll look, not have good enough context because they need to fake stuff and prefer to lean into being busy(while being caught up) - its the type of thing that is consistent enough that I can say that I would moreso use it to clear people as town if they do come despite busyness based on context
Nah though
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1853, Thestatusquo wrote: Game is incredibly scuffed.

I'm still extreme v/la. Still think alisae is by far the most likely to flip red.
Shea, when you get back I'd like to hear your thoughts on Alisae/Dunn here- I think the last post you had about them you were on the fence, so what's pushed you into more confidence here?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1934, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1933, Garlic Bread wrote: also there's like that "avoiding the thread completely" tell that people tend to have when mafia, that when they are busy , if town they'll feel obligated to look and then actually post, but as mafia they'll look, not have good enough context because they need to fake stuff and prefer to lean into being busy(while being caught up) - its the type of thing that is consistent enough that I can say that I would moreso use it to clear people as town if they do come despite busyness based on context
Nah though
I agree with the principal of the argument that Garlic Bread is making here.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:55 pm

Post by Merlyn »

The main reasons that the fact that a Shea wagon has formed bother me is that

1) it's just the laziest play possible to wagon the person not here
2) No one can really give a case on why he's scum. GB has at least posted some thoughts, but a post like 1931 sounds like POE is the main reason, not a supporting one. Like, you say that Shea's arguments are uncritical but can you give me some examples?
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1936, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1934, Merlyn wrote:
Nah though
I agree with the principal of the argument that Garlic Bread is making here.
Well, you two have played a lot more than me, maybe I'm wrong, but this seems...like, we literally know where Shea was this weekend, there were like cameras and shit on him.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I am not at all convinced that it is TSQ but they are one of the 3 people I have inside my poe. TSQ, Enchant, and hellbooks is where I've landed. My vote happened to already be on TSQ and I didn't feel a need to change it, but I imagine wagoning Enchant would be about the same amount of effort. Hellbooks would be difficult, but I'd do it if I thought they were more likely than the others in my poe, which is not the case right now.

Garlic bread, what is making you remove Hellbooks from your poe?
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:09 pm

Post by hellbooks »

I think they think something about the doctor fakeclaim interaction on d2 makes it impossible that vp baltar is my partnar
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:17 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm still in fact literally verifiably at a survivor meet and you can lim me if you want or wait for me to get back if you want.

Don't really care.
Just reading the last few posts I think the claim that I don't post ever because of alignment is silly. Look at my last scum games. I am usually the top poster as either alignment. Anyone pushing that is not really thinking about the game.

Dunn knows this. They just finished team mafia as scum with me. Where I was the top poster in the game. Inactivity just means I'm busy.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:18 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1939, Dunnstral wrote: I am not at all convinced that it is TSQ but they are one of the 3 people I have inside my poe. TSQ, Enchant, and hellbooks is where I've landed. My vote happened to already be on TSQ and I didn't feel a need to change it, but I imagine wagoning Enchant would be about the same amount of effort. Hellbooks would be difficult, but I'd do it if I thought they were more likely than the others in my poe, which is not the case right now.

Garlic bread, what is making you remove Hellbooks from your poe?
lazy in a way I don't associate with town dunn tbh.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What about that post is lazy?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:21 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Your POE is lazy. I am easily findable as town.

You are relying on your vote as an excuse for voting me without doing any work to justify it by just handwaving that I am in your poe.

Explain why I interact with baltar if I'm scum. Why I spend the whole day fighting as hard as I do against the sheep lim. You again just finished TM as my scumbuddy. You saw how I white knight as scum with dragoneater. If you think my play around the sheep wagon is at all like that you're not actually reading the thread.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:23 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Also here's some pictures of survivor meet

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:24 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

bonus shearaoke

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1944, Thestatusquo wrote: I am easily findable as town.
Show me, because I'm not seeing it. You can interact with baltar as mafia just because, I don't think there is anything to explain. I read day 2, I didn't read the stuff about sheep or your interactions there. I was looking at interactions with the flipped mafia - I said that.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:26 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

To expand my play around the dragoneater wagon in team mafia was very clearly designed to weakly and ineffectually push against the wagon while hoping it went through. Here I engaged with GB multiple times to try to fight for thread control with the explicit purpose of fighting that wagon. The defenses are literally night and day.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1942, Thestatusquo wrote: lazy in a way I don't associate with town dunn tbh.
I am plenty lazy as town.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”