she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Sun May 14, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

Spoiler: quote condensed for length
In post 20, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5, Boonskiies wrote: Not Voting [15]: NorwegianBoyEE, Klick, Frogs, Zoro, Theta Alpine, Doctor Drew, TemporalLich, Here There Be Dragons, Student of Prudence, Peregrine, Enchant, Ranger, Malakittens, Whemestar, Firebringer
Since its 1 am and i have nothing better to do. I am going to do a ranking list of how prolific I think each poster will be in this game. We will go with who i think will be top to least prolific posters in this game starting with:

1. Firebringer - obvious choice is obvious.
2. NorwegianBoyEE - Hope by best bud here is number two probably will be fourth.
3. Enchant - A good and prolific poster
4. Frogs - Alisae is gonna drive so probably higher.
5. Ranger - Could actually be 2 or 3 tbh. Depends on how busy she is.
6. Klick - feel safe for him to be around here. Might not be but we shall see.
7 Whemestar - Could be lower but mid tier not bad.
8 Here There Be Dragons - Would be up to possibly 3 if it wasn't for these two being in a hydra. Honestly they might be much lower just for the fact its a hydra.
9 Peregrine - Seems like decent mid to low tier
10 Doctor Drew - now we are starting to get into the lower tiers. Doctor will def be hovering around here.
11 Temporal Lich - seems like a user who starts strong and loses pace fast.
12 Malakittens - now we get to the point where i go. This is a person who i always question if they will even be here at the end of the game. She can be super low on this list to point of replacing out or just keeping up enough with the game. We shall see
13 Theta Alpine - might be higher than mala but i know very little about them.
14 Student of Prudence - who dis
15 zoro - I bet this slot will get a replacement even though i know nothing about them.

i mean that ranking for me may be fair
only my more recent games before i took my 2 year hiatus have ever seen me surviving to the end anyways

hmmm anyways
i guess i will just VOTE: temporallich for no particular reason
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Sun May 14, 2023 9:15 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am
probably going to not be very active until this is the only game i am actively in
and that is all i can really say right now about that
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #2) » Sun May 14, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 98, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 96, Here There Be Dragons wrote: Yep you're right those are the only options oh well
I am open to any zany option as well.
In post 97, Frogs wrote: wow I can't believe you want to kill all of the hydras wow what a murderer
Right next to the scummy I will of course get for my play this game I have my PhD, and the stuffed heads of all the hydras

(No one look up my post history and see that I was part of a hydra once, I can't be exposed like this)
i was in that game on my other account so uh
no need to look up post history
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #3) » Mon May 15, 2023 6:05 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh wut
temporal actually ended up being a good sized wagon

and uh
honestly i am going to say after a quick read
i do not actually see temporal as that scummy
not really towny either though

and honestly i can vibe with being lazy right now
so i will just
be lazy and not move my vote yet until i have time to read and find someone else who actually strikes me as scummy

temporal has had a few decent posts but they have not made me think they are towny so
i am fine with staying here for a little while longer
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #4) » Mon May 15, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 157, Here There Be Dragons wrote: Matey Theta, to what end did ye bother writin' this empty missive?
i am doing the bare minimum until i can actually focus and read this game with full attention
which hopefully will not be that long but we will see
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #5) » Mon May 15, 2023 6:33 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i will say i do not understand
like why would being under pressure affect your ability to state a read on someone
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #6) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

alright i can focus on this game now

once i cool off

what is even going on right now
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #7) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

okay so maybe we could like

not policy lim hydras

like sure it is rvs but
can we have better reasons then that
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #8) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

okay then policy lim on hydras is even worse if it is not rvs
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #9) » Mon May 15, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

that

okay that might be true though
i think i actually have more content then them and i have only barely been here
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #10) » Mon May 15, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmmm angry frogs

angry at doctor drew

this i can probably understand

p-edit
i usually do not factor in meta so uh
i would just have to trust you on that
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #11) » Tue May 16, 2023 5:38 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm me being on the scum side of reads lists in early game does check out

now i just need to go and read up on what is even going on between wheme and temporal cause just from the last page or two it does seem like a proper one v one now as compared to when i last actually read the game when i noticed the temporal wagon actually ended up being a thing
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #12) » Tue May 16, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

hello flippy
if all goes well i will not have to take control of town in this game

cause wow i was trying my best to guide town into a loss without realizing it that last game
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #13) » Tue May 16, 2023 5:53 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

but yeah full warning to everyone i guess

my ideas about who scum is are usually wrong
if i am right i am usually right for the wrong reasons

p-edit
god no
i was only controlling the town last game i played cause i had to since no one else was doing it at the time except who i thought were scum

it was a terrible idea for me to do so and i will literally vote myself up rather then end up in that position again probably
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #14) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 358, Klick wrote: Ceph TL cares too much about the details of their point of view to be scum
They are portraying really specific ideas and they aren't ideas that would be expected to make people go 'oh TL is towny' and they also aren't persuasive

The only sensible motivation I can see for TL caring about what they care about is if they're town posting actual thoughts
it is possible to fake this as scum just sometimes risky to do so
especially with the amount of pressure that temporal has been under

honestly the fact i cannot understand temporals motives half the time might be indicative that they are town
so i guess i will UNVOTE: temporallich

wheme now
hmm
i would hazard a guess that them and temporal might be tvt after a bit of reading

do not know who else to go on then so i will have to read more people and find out if anyone else seems scummy
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #15) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 360, TemporalLich wrote: okay I will assume theta is not intent on controlling the town... and since theta is now producing actual content I no longer scumread theta
yeah i was very consumed by the other game i had been in
i was unwittingly trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory but to me at the time it felt like the opposite so i was actually trying

and thus i did not have focus to spare to this game earlier
now i do
though i am probably not going to do nearly as much this game as i did that previous game
lazy is a vibe i want to be right now

i mean not overly lazy i still need to figure out who scum might be
frogs is a compromise wagon at best though
low if any content

like sure maybe we should pressure there but ehhhh not really an elim choice unless we get desperate
there has got to be better choices at this point with how long we have been out of rvs it seems
now i just need to find them
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #16) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 368, Emperor flippyNips wrote: I like how you said you’re gonna be lazy then post half a wall post :P
hi yes welcome to me being me
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #17) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i want to be lazy

we will see if i actually accomplish this

also i just noticed that peregrines pronouns are any with an exclamation mark
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #18) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean i was not disagreeing with you
just bringing up that it is possible

i just do not see it as likely in this case after a bit more thought so
thus i unvoted

and now looking at other people

peregrine can be town for me
flippy can be a town lean they had a good entrance
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #19) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:27 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 377, Emperor flippyNips wrote: Has anyone else posted a read list? Or is it just lich
i will probably work on one later

actually yeah i should just go through everyone and make a reads list
then i will have earned being lazy maybe
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #20) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean it was pointed at me you and klick
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #21) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:33 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i would half expect it to be pointed at me but maybe i am being pessimistic
or maybe a different word

anyways let me look at norwegian and see what i think
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #22) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmmmm

okay then voting two lurkers | no content posters and then jumping onto a popular wagon
and then back to one of the lurkers

town that is somewhat lost or scum looking for an easy mislim

p-edit
wait did they also unvote temporal
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #23) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:43 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh i did not even realize htbd was even on temporal

okay wow that was a drastic shift of players away from the temporal wagon then huh
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #24) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 391, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 386, Theta Alpine wrote: hmmmm

okay then voting two lurkers | no content posters and then jumping onto a popular wagon
and then back to one of the lurkers

town that is somewhat lost or scum looking for an easy mislim

p-edit
wait did they also unvote temporal
So when you ISO players you look at their votes and literally nothing else?
no

there was not much else to note though this time
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #25) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 390, Peregrine wrote:
In post 388, Theta Alpine wrote: oh i did not even realize htbd was even on temporal

okay wow that was a drastic shift of players away from the temporal wagon then huh
I put a pin in this before but! Are you caught up on the game?
uh

i am working on being semi caught up right now
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #26) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

temporal has one

someone else mentioned theirs would be near identical to temporals with one change so maybe that counts but
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #27) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 396, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
-quote pyramid snipped-

I think there's more to say about me so i find that an unfair and shady description.
i mean

i guess you also had an exchange with peregrine about them being third party or town instead of scum

but most of your interactions were either basic prods at other people or just bantering with temporal
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #28) » Tue May 16, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 399, Peregrine wrote: Theta I am! A little confused about how you missed Dragons being on Temporal if you are caught up on the game!! It looks like their recent posting is inundated with content about Temporal so missing that the vote was moving away from them is harder to believe!!

Edit: Okay I! Guess!!
i am so very not caught up on this game

i am actively working on catching up though yes
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #29) » Tue May 16, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 410, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 401, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 396, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
-quote pyramid snipped-

I think there's more to say about me so i find that an unfair and shady description.
i mean

i guess you also had an exchange with peregrine about them being third party or town instead of scum

but most of your interactions were either basic prods at other people or just bantering with temporal
So which slots have been townie in your opinion then if all i'm doing is "basic prods and bantering"?
please do not get me wrong
it is the combination of your votes along with those basic prods and bantering that is why i think you are either town that has not found a groove or scum looking for a mislim

i do need to read other people though and see what i think about them in order to better place you between those
peregrine is one example that i think is town

if perhaps that they have not done much scum hunting as of yet they are trying
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #30) » Tue May 16, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 453, Doctor Drew wrote: Also welcome Flippy, don't be scum again here ok.

Though Theta probably will refuse to vote you even if you are lol.
hey i was starting to suspect flippy at the end there to be fair

i mean i still thought you were scum even in that case and that was wrong but
i was getting close to the correct answer
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #31) » Tue May 16, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am not sure if they are scummy yet or not

but their actions so far are consistent with looking for an easy mislim
it could also just be town that has not seen a good scum candidate yet though so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #32) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 472, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 465, Theta Alpine wrote: i am not sure if they are scummy yet or not

but their actions so far are consistent with looking for an easy mislim
it could also just be town that has not seen a good scum candidate yet though so
You're right that i'm looking. I'm probing slots around me and trying to ask the questions that can create enough data for me to ascertain whether slots around me are town or scum.
Why is it that you make it sound like i am looking for mislims? I realize you make it sound like you are unsure, but i don't like how you keep bringing it up. It feels to me like it could potentially be malicious in nature because you want to mislim me or lower my presence in the game.

To explain to everyone what i am doing so far. I have in fact not made a single serious push yet, but i don't just want to outright say whether any vote i make in the future is real because if people know whether i am truly scumreading someone or just testing them to see their reaction, my vote will lose all of it's impact.
that

there was no indication that your prior votes were not serious that i could see

but yeah this feels about right
back to not being town read yay

can i please not survive to the end of the game again that would be lovely
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #33) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 485, TemporalLich wrote: note that WhemeStar is still scummy
eh
i think you and whemestar was tvt still
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #34) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

they confuse me but yeah fire probably town
confuse me in a different way from temporal
i can understand the motives behind what fire is doing just
bold to play that way if scum

kind of bold to play that way as town as well thus confuse
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #35) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:30 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

wait has fire done this regularly

hmm

i really do not like including meta into my reads
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #36) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 499, Doctor Drew wrote: Theta, you seem more calculated here than last game. You were definitely more stream of consciousness in Bianco's game.
yeah i am still recovering from last game

and considering how close i brought town to losing that game i clearly need to do something different to avoid doing that this game
the easiest method would to get miselimed after coming up with a variety of probably wrong ideas about who scum are so people know what probably is not the case
but it is day 1 so i do not think i have the information to do very good at getting the wrong ideas in the first place

still me getting elimed would mean i do not have to do much this game and i will not be put in a situation where i can try to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory again so

i could also try the hard method and try actually getting correct reads
but it seems that being town read early is still utterly out of my reach so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #37) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm

malakittens and ranger are both firmly null and no content
so that is out of the way quick

we are looking for what
four scum right
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #38) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

enchant i have given up on being able to read properly

they feel the same as the last two games that i played with them
which
one of those they were town and one they were scum

i would say slightly scummy if i do not include my past games with them though
they seem overly theatrical
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #39) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 516, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 513, Theta Alpine wrote: enchant i have given up on being able to read properly

they feel the same as the last two games that i played with them
which
one of those they were town and one they were scum

i would say slightly scummy if i do not include my past games with them though
they seem overly theatrical

Do I feel different?
you do feel different which i think i already mentioned
i gave you a town lean for it i think
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #40) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:46 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 517, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Theta do you have someone you’d like to vote?
myself

but to be serious not really yet
i am still reading through people
i might end up voting one of the no content slots or enchant at this pace though cause uh
i have not seen much yet
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #41) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:48 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

students of prudence

i am not sure
they have some content and are poking at people and all but
i cannot get a vibe one way or the other from them so far

null for me
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #42) » Tue May 16, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

frogs

hmmm
i read them earlier and they were firmly null with no content then
their recent posting is
it does feel like appeal to emotion to me
though i would like to see more posting from them first before reaching a decision

hmm
i mean i get called out for appeal to emotion as town sometimes but
i am not sure that is the same thing for me
and i have not done the thing that usually gets me called out for appeal to emotion this game for that matter but it is something i do not think is actually appeal to emotion
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #43) » Tue May 16, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 534, Here There Be Dragons wrote: i really want to townread theta alpine but that's too hasty

-c
i do not think i have ever played a game on this account where i did not get wagoned early

well except for that one game where everyone was a dayvig

so yeah feel free to scum read me it is fine i am used to it
i am through most of my reads of the game i think at this point
working on the rest now
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #44) » Tue May 16, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmmm klick can be town
nothing really especially scummy in how they are working through the game and they are working through the game so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #45) » Tue May 16, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

that
does not leave very many slots left hmm

doctor drew
this one i am struggling to overcome my read of them in my previous game bleeding through into this one
and that read was very wrong so uh

hmm
yeah actually i am just going to put them at null for now
their vibes feel the same as the last game i was in with them though and they were town that game just
not sure if i am overcompensating with my previous games read bleeding through

p-edit
i mean
most people do not actively detriment town by continuing to exist like i tended to
for a while every game i was in
town lost

that thankfully has stopped being a statistical certainty much like how i have actually started surviving to the end of games recently but
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #46) » Tue May 16, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i have too many townreads
fun

alright let me read up on htbd and then see if i can figure out where i am wrong
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #47) » Tue May 16, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

probably means my evaluation earlier of norwegian ends up being town that has not found a good scum read though
cause uh
i am having the same issue
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #48) » Tue May 16, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

here there be dragons

they seem a bit all over the place at times but that might just be hydra dissonance
otherwise yeah they seem to be scum hunting pretty well just
there do not seem to be many good targets to go for right now

i would ask if all the scum are just lurking but
that still is not enough slots to be a proper scum team i think which means i am wrong somewhere
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #49) » Tue May 16, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm

frogs i think we are the scummiest players in the game right now
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #50) » Tue May 16, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

honestly i think i am fine with frogs as well now
maybe scum is just all lurking
though that would still be like what
only three slots
that does not feel right

well anyways until i can figure out where i might be wrong
VOTE: frogs
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #51) » Tue May 16, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

fire i think is more the theatrical sort of scummy
which is a class of its own and is not always actually scummy
i can only hope to better read them later

enchant i would also place in this class i think
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #52) » Wed May 17, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

huh
so
looks like it is probably between me | enchant | frogs unless someone open wolfs
i mean frogs almost feels like they are at this point but

i am fine with any of these
i got some initial reads out on everyone and those will probably only improve with a flip if scum are actually being competent this game
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #53) » Wed May 17, 2023 4:26 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 590, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
-snip-

i feel weird about the idea that these wagons are serious. i don't know why basically anyone is voting the way they are. i got on here to make frogs post and they more or less posted "lmao the very idea that i would do something as plebeian as post" so im still here but it's a very curable vote and... i feel like most of them should be atp?

-c
i know right

no one is really being scummy right now it is weird
i mean firebringer is doing their thing but i do not want to count that yet
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #54) » Wed May 17, 2023 5:51 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmmm i am coming to the realization that i am actually going to have to try this game and do things

the number of town reads i am getting is honestly a little concerning
i am never town read this much early game

frogs why you have to make me reconsider temporal aaaaa
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #55) » Wed May 17, 2023 6:05 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 609, Peregrine wrote:
In post 607, Theta Alpine wrote: hmmm i am coming to the realization that i am actually going to have to try this game and do things

the number of town reads i am getting is honestly a little concerning
i am never town read this much early game

frogs why you have to make me reconsider temporal aaaaa
What has Frogs posted that would make you reconsider Temporal!!
i mean it is not just what frogs was posting about temporal
also just

ughhh i have too many townreads i am going to have to reconsider everyone
actually let me assemble my reads into a single post and then start reevaluating everyone cause
maybe it is just that they are under pressure but i am going to put frogs as more null now with their recent content
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #56) » Wed May 17, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean i posted all of the reads already just in separate posts while i was in the process of reading the game
i am not consolidating them into a single post though they are going to be
well
not very good cause i absolutely have something wrong
i have way too many town reads i already know that

i should probably unvote frogs for now there are other people i would rather elim first at this point i think
namely enchant or i think i did have an actual scum lean on someone else but let me check
UNVOTE: frogs
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #57) » Wed May 17, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am now consolidating them into a single post
ack typo
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #58) » Wed May 17, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

alright here we go the reads that shows i need to look at people a lot closer

Spoiler: a big reads list that is just information i have previously said except for my frogs read is different now and my temporal read has been developed further

probably town

peregrine - they seem to have a decent grip on things and are looking about and actively poking others
also they do have some firmer reads already so
klick - they seem quite engaged with the game and most of their interactions so far seem towny without anything pinging me as scummy

town lean

emperor flippynips - pretty good entrance and they seem fairly engaged in the game
temporallich - this i am doing a bit of waffling on
on the one hand they seem to have developed thoughts and firm reads expressed
on the other it feels a bit too fast but then again they were wagoned pretty early so
i can see that as a non alignment indicative response
whemestar - i need to look at them again and read their interactions with people other then temporal
but my read on them was due to them and temporal just having the vibes of tvt
norwegian - the read i originally expressed was one of two options one being town still looking for a scum read the other being scum looking for an easy mislim
after actually reading through everyone else i came to the conclusion that since i was also having trouble finding a firm scum read it was probably the same for norwegian
thus that or condition resolves to a town lean
here there be dragons - they seem to have a bit of dissonance between their heads
but they are definitely trying to hunt for scum so i will put them as town lean for now

null - would not vote today right now

firebringer - they are being scummy in the very theatrical sense that few people are able to actually confidently do as scum
i originally put them as town because of this but
with input from others that firebringer is in fact one of these people that can pull it off as scum i am probably just going to have to relegate them to being read later
i would not vote them early game though
students of prudence - while they have some content i have not been able to get a good vibe from them one way or the other
i would like to see more from them before potentially considering a wagon on them but if we get closer to deadline then perhaps that will change
doctor drew - i am suffering in my previous games read on them bleeding through to my thoughts on them this game
i should be able to read them better given enough time to reset from that
i currently would put them as a town lean though if i was not giving myself time to reset but i can probably say that is me overcompensating for my read on them last game
frogs - they seem to be handling the pressure on them well enough
i would like to see more from them in the future when there is not pressure on them but for now they can live

null

theta alpine - i put myself here in my reads lists nothing more to it

null - would vote if it comes down to it

malakittens - no content null
an elimination i am fine with if things get close to deadline without a solid consensus and they still have not arrived
ranger - same as malakittens
enchant - i do not have the ability to read them properly i think
i would put them into the overly theatrical category that firebringer is in though they are doing it in the more trolly sort of sense
i am considering them as more of a policy lim as unlike firebringer they are not even providing much in the way of explanation or reads

whemestar i definitely need to read again though cause i only ever looked at their interactions with temporal before
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #59) » Wed May 17, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 632, Here There Be Dragons wrote: i dunno why we're panicking about too many townreads, the game just started you aren't going to have the whole solve with no flips the odds of that are uhhh about 0.3% if this were a mini normal, since i don't feel like speculating about whether we have 3/3.5/4 scum

-c
i mean it is less about the number of town reads and more about the lack of scum reads on my part
though yeah it is still early on in the game
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #60) » Wed May 17, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 631, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
-snipped quotes talking about enchant-

agreed, but i don't want to mislim him every game, so i work with what i've got

-c
i mean i have not mislimmed enchant yet
i got elimmed day one my first game with them and then later my team-mate night killed enchant
and then i helped correctly elim enchant my second game with them
well correctly is a stretch given information that came out later

that was more of a right for the wrong reasons moment in retrospect
which is about the best i can usually hope for to be honest
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #61) » Wed May 17, 2023 8:08 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

course first game with them was on my other account
i did a silly that game that i still fail to understand why i thought would be a good idea
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #62) » Thu May 18, 2023 7:20 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i should probably note
i am going to be gradually more and more limited access until the 28th while i pack up and then move
i should only have three or four days where i am practically unavailable though so i should still be able to participate

hmm
four person neighborhood do be pretty big though
not at certainty of having scum levels but
very high chance

i will say that does put enchant in another light for me
i do not think i would vote them today

also temporal uh
did you miss that wheme was also in that neighborhood or
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #63) » Thu May 18, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

for me at least it would be a policy lim more then an actual scum read
i am not sure i could actually tell if enchant is town or scum
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #64) » Thu May 18, 2023 7:37 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am

not sure about wheme still
i am a bit more suspicious of them then i was earlier but
i feel like they would be playing more cautiously as scum

i end up reading and rereading them though
i am starting to get more willing to vote there at least
we are slowly starting to dwindle in remaining time left
and i am finding a lot more reasons not to vote people then reasons to vote people
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #65) » Thu May 18, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

the game has not yet clicked for me
and even though i am usually wrong when it does

every time i start to engage on someone i end up retracing my steps afterwards
i can kind of empathize with frogs cause they said similar about the game not clicking for them yet
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #66) » Thu May 18, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 760, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I don't townread Theta, but they are mostly just being waffly with their reads and i don't feel like there is anything scummy i can pinpoint from their comments lately so i guess i should vote somewhere else.
i mean i am self admittedly a bit waffly
no one is being all that scummy though aaaa
or when they are scummy they also have reasons to town read them so
i am having trouble this game

i mean enchant and firebringer are being scummy but those are a different sort of scummy and i do not want to elim there yet for one reason or another
temporal and wheme are a bit off but i think it was just early pressure on temporal and for wheme uh
not sure what to think about them
i want to say them and temporal is tvt but
scum has to be somewhere and unless the scum team is like
enchant | firebringer | ranger | malakittens
then there has to be someone outside of that
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #67) » Thu May 18, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 770, TemporalLich wrote: I'm saying I doubt scum would make that neighbor claim
i am fully under the impression that enchant would do the things they have done as either alignment
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #68) » Thu May 18, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 764, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 762, Theta Alpine wrote: i mean i am self admittedly a bit waffly
can't even commit to being waffly lmao

-c
this is the curse of being me
i will say one thing while doing the opposite
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #69) » Thu May 18, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i would expect enchant could be cleared or caught mechanically later on in the game
same with firebringer

though if we get closer to day end without coming to a decision i would consider a policy lim on enchant as i currently have not seen them post much in the way of content unlike firebringer
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #70) » Thu May 18, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 776, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 760, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I don't townread Theta, but they are mostly just being waffly with their reads and i don't feel like there is anything scummy i can pinpoint from their comments lately so i guess i should vote somewhere else.

@Whemestar
What are your thoughts on Enchant/Klick? TvT or is there scum in there?

I think give them a day or so, that should clear it up. I have the feeling they’re bamboozled from the last game and can’t figure out how to go about getting reads this one. Haven’t seen scum!theta but they were pretty obvious town the last game I was in with them a day or so in
early game at least i am pretty much the same as town or scum

later game i have never reached as scum
and you saw the game where we reached end game with me as town
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #71) » Thu May 18, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

while i have survived another game as town that was uh
solved in early game pretty much

town kind of just rolled that game
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #72) » Thu May 18, 2023 8:56 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean normally i would have someone i am on the track of at this point but uh
this game just has not clicked for me yet
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #73) » Thu May 18, 2023 9:01 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 783, TemporalLich wrote: currently my read on frogs is a low confidence scumread, frogs is [scummy] but frogs still has high scum equity so I'm hesitant to vote frogs
okay even with the edit what is this supposed to mean
am i just not understanding what scum equity is supposed to mean cause i am pretty sure we still vote people with high scum equity
scum equity is like
associatives and stuff right
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #74) » Thu May 18, 2023 6:11 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

temporal why are you making my head hurt

i am
reading through both them and whemestar again and again and

aaaaaaa

also doctor drew
you have seen me do what you are calling appeal to emotion as town before
i am not going as full blown into the posting about me being likely to not survive this game i will say that
cause it is no longer nearly a statistical certainty

at least i might be assuming the wrong posts you are talking about for appeal to emotion
if you are not scum reading me for doing about the same as i did in our previous game together then i will let you scum read me in peace
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #75) » Thu May 18, 2023 6:19 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 858, Firebringer wrote:
In post 856, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 854, Firebringer wrote:
In post 853, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Fire why can't u solve the game for once.
i already did my hero solve dude
But which of the scum is more scummer than the others?
Probably Frogs.
But i want PEREGRINE
peregrine is a claimed ascetic and fairly widely town read though
i would be surprised if they lasted more then a few nights if they are town
given ascetic on town is sometimes to balance a power role from being confirmed town
then if they are town they are probably too tempting to pass up as a night kill especially with them being town read

so uh
what i am saying is leave them alive and either scum will sort it out for us or we can deal with them later
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #76) » Thu May 18, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 870, Firebringer wrote:
In post 867, Theta Alpine wrote: peregrine is a claimed ascetic and fairly widely town read though
i would be surprised if they lasted more then a few nights if they are town
given ascetic on town is sometimes to balance a power role from being confirmed town
then if they are town they are probably too tempting to pass up as a night kill especially with them being town read

so uh
what i am saying is leave them alive and either scum will sort it out for us or we can deal with them later
ur talking to the last guy you will want to convince of doing something based on mechs.
I find all this really bad argumentation. Him being massively townread doesn't make me go im wrong.

Also if i wanted to would argue this argument of Peregrine more likely to be a night killed for being ascetic to be a bad joke
it is the combination of being ascetic and having a lot of town reads
ascetic means they will not have a doctor or rolestopper on them
lot of town reads is what makes them a night kill target
plus the chance that they are also something more then just ascetic

i am not town reading them for their claim though
or because of those mechanical reasons
i just get a town vibe from them
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #77) » Thu May 18, 2023 6:29 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 874, Firebringer wrote: okay well im scum and im telling u we aren't killing peregrine
i mean you are already claimed scum and are pushing to eliminate them so i could already gather that
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #78) » Mon May 22, 2023 5:02 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh wow i missed a really fast wagon huh
the speed of that wagon on frogs is
a bit concerning to put it lightly
reminds me of the speed of the wagon evaporating from temporal

flippy had an entrance that made me think they were town
after that they have declined a bit though i have not seen anything outright scummy yet

temporal i am still undecided on
they still make uh
not that much sense sometimes
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #79) » Mon May 22, 2023 5:04 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

@mod

i will be limited access from the 24th to the 28th
i will try to still be active sometimes during those dates but we will see
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #80) » Mon May 22, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

huh

i keep confusing students and here there be dragons so my read on both is probably a bit muddled

i am
fine with this elim i think
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #81) » Mon May 22, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1228, Kitty Trauma Team wrote: Theta's posts feel off to me, but maybe it's because I practice haruspicy and I was reading the entrails of a field mouse that my cat brought me earlier and it pointed to either rain next Monday or Theta being scum
see now i am thinking about a piece of music called something like
it is raining somewhere else

but yeah i am used to being scum read
the fact i am not being scum read very much today is honestly a bit weird
i am frankly terrible at obvtowning and i am not doing that much different this game then i normally do
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #82) » Mon May 22, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am usually better at obv towning later in the game from my experience in prior games
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #83) » Mon May 22, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

well

maybe not obv towning but

getting town read
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #84) » Mon May 22, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am
honestly not sure especially with the twilight posting they have been doing
i could see it being either way

them complaining about power roles not being taken seriously kind of feels like scum complaining that a fake claim did not work
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #85) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

uh

if that is on town and you are only the gunsmith with no other ability that is
incredibly powerful

and very worrying if that was deemed to be needed for town
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #86) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:19 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1343, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:
In post 1341, Students of Prudence wrote:
In post 1272, Students of Prudence wrote:
In post 1271, Students of Prudence wrote: We're a good power role. Don't hammer.
We're a modified Gunsmith.

-F
To be clear we are a 4shot Split Gunsmith.
What the fuck is a split gunsmith
if you only have one ability that is split then split lets you target two people at once but both get blocked if one gets blocked
if you do have multiple abilities that are split it forces you to use all of those abilities at once on different people and similarly if one gets blocked all get blocked
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #87) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:20 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

factional abilities can be included in split though
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #88) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:21 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

so uh

might be a scum role still

and they have been rather pointedly not saying anything about their alignment directly
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #89) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:37 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

but wow that actually feels too powerful to be on town
unless we are in a traitor game then that could let you fully clear over half of the player list if you do not get roleblocked or hit someone that is rolestopped
i mean maybe a vig or other such roles exist to provide a false positive but
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #90) » Mon May 22, 2023 6:42 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

without knowing more about the setup that just
feels too powerful to be balanced

so probably no point in further spec as if that was a true claim i think
as much as i want to
boon close the thread and do the flip already i am getting antsy about mechanical speculation
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #91) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:09 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1354, Enchant wrote: Split useless without second ability aKa nightkill or something else
split can work with just one ability
the difference between it and double at that point is that if one action is blocked the other action also fails

well also weird things like neighborizer making two neighborhoods with split and one three-person neighborhood with double but
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #92) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:11 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

though yeah
they only claimed split after the hammer huh
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #93) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:13 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

wait actually is there

let me check
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (isolation #94) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:17 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

firebringer | whemestar | ranger | here there be dragons | norwegianboy | temporallich | doctor drew | klick
firebringers unvote of students in 1301 happened after hammer
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #95) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh huh

did not realize that boon had their own definition for split

yeah uh
that is probably a scum role then
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #96) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

they only claimed split after the hammer
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #97) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:41 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

not sure it counts as slipping if you do it in twilight after you get hammered
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #98) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:44 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

frogs was not even on the wagon how would that be bussing

though yeah i guess it is a slip if you did not intend to claim something but did without realizing
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #99) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:46 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

fire you have already been claiming scum all of today is that not gambit enough
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #100) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:56 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

also i despair in going to be mostly gone for the start of the next day phase
i should be able to phone post at odd hours of the night but
still if things get fast then i will probably get behind in reading the game again
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #101) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:56 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 1402, Students of Prudence wrote: I want it in known after our flip that there 100% was scum on our wagon and in the case I was wrong Frogs, Ranger is scum.
~R
i mean yeah scum usually bus day 1
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #102) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:59 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i say even though in conception i got elimed day 1 without my singular partner bussing
both of the other scum team were on my wagon that game though so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #103) » Mon May 22, 2023 8:02 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

actually not sure if scum would bus here though

there was too much confusion and indecision going on
it would probably have to be one of the latter votes
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #104) » Mon May 22, 2023 8:03 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

well or one of the earlier votes and they were just there to be there and then did not have a safe way to disengage
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #105) » Mon May 22, 2023 8:10 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

honestly i might look at temporal on either flip here

i say like i have not already been looking at temporal and been in indecision hell
and also like i will even be much of a presence start of tomorrow
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #106) » Mon May 22, 2023 8:11 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

temporal does not make sense
i cannot figure out what vibes i am getting from them
it is just confusion
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3414 (isolation #107) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

yeah

this was a game
my death was one of the luckiest things for scum i think
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3417 (isolation #108) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm what should i count this games death as for my sig
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3419 (isolation #109) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

vig death and
whatever the death to buccaneer would be
i have forgotten the word
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3425 (isolation #110) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

yeh

good game drew
the double bus method i guess worked
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3440 (isolation #111) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

this was a good game

if pretty town sided
still managed to make it work
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3445 (isolation #112) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i like how people came to the assumption that there were four scum after my death and then somehow by the time peregrine died everyone was assuming three scum without any actual discussion about it
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3447 (isolation #113) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean from what i saw in the game thread

tl was
well could have been just another town power role effectively if they had played it differently
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3449 (isolation #114) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

their win con was not just compatible with towns
their way of getting to it had the potential to be very informative to town as well
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3451 (isolation #115) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 3447, Theta Alpine wrote: i mean from what i saw in the game thread

tl was
well could have been just another town power role effectively if they had played it differently
these were meant to be separate thoughts ack
first bit was in response to assumption of two scum ali had
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3487 (isolation #116) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

yeh

you were correct with your vig kuribo
though the circumstance of my death just kind of caused it to not work out to the best

maybe someday i will actually survive to the end of a game as scum
but i rarely survive games as any alignment so
i do not tend to play like i am going to survive

and i also get called out on appeal to emotion whenever i bring that up during a game so i decided not to actually bring it up this game
which coincided pretty well with a lot of stated town reads on me so i had an excuse not to be bringing it up
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”