Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6350 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Titus »

Mala would lim
Std meh not elo
Meuh town
ItalianoVD would lim
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #6351 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:38 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Chandra is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #6352 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:41 am

Post by Black »

In post 6349, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I keep thinking about iso diving this person since they're acquiring a lot of scumreads and my opinion is more or less "?"
Huh? There are like 3-4 people that SR me and they have SRed me for most of the game so I'm not sure if you're misrepping this just to shade me or not
In post 6349, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I can't really figure what they're trying to accomplish in the game as either alignment tbh. Like, a mislim on me is obviously not happening anytime soon if ever, so that doesn't seem like a likely goal.
I'm just trying to sort people but I don't feel like I'm doing a good job of it this game
In post 6349, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Pedit: Okay, why do you think I might be scum?
It's mostly gut which isn't very convincing
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #6353 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 6354, Black wrote:
In post 6349, Chandra Nalaar wrote: I keep thinking about iso diving this person since they're acquiring a lot of scumreads and my opinion is more or less "?"
Huh? There are like 3-4 people that SR me and they have SRed me for most of the game so I'm not sure if you're misrepping this just to shade me or not
They're loud, then
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6354 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6345, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 6342, Black wrote: Yes? It's a direct representation of your entire case on mala. Maybe I should have worded "not posting a lot" as "promising content but not delivering" to more accurately portray what you were trying to say, if you wanna be nitpicky
I wouldn't care if an acitve player was on two mislims.
It’s more this.

Scum are expending a lot of capital to save Mala, regardless of her alignment. Scum spending this much capital on saving Mala makes her more likely scum.

Titus in what world is Meuh town?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #6355 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Yimmy »

pings me in a weird way. i think the quotes bianco picked out really point to mala!town but bianco didn't really pick a side. this is an associative to look at later i think.

i'm gonna spend a minute making sure i'm not super stuck in a tunnel. like italiano is still the lim but i'm gonna make sure i'm absorbing the whole game y'know
i think i'm warming up to a mala lim? i've been getting town vibes from math pretty consistently. also i think chandra is swaying me a lot here so i gotta make sure i get a read on her. later though. it's also irking me a bit how mala pretty clearly knows trying to make a defense against math won't go anywhere () but that's kinda all she's doing. it's hard to get a read because i think i do believe mala doesn't really want to play lol (that's ok!)
In post 6285, SirCakez wrote: does anyone even TR Black??
i don't, but why do you bring this up?
sircakez -91 progression seems legit. if mala is town scum!cakez sticks with the wagon, which is super easy for him to do since mala's behavior is very similar to std's. if mala is scum this is a weird thing for scum!cakez to do. i maybe could see it but i feel like scum plays it a bit differently than cakez did. i'm calling him town for now
In post 6298, biancospino wrote: VOTE: StD

What is tripping me up is that from what I've skimmed IVD has been
really
outwardy in defending Mala. Like, I don't think this is at all a scum try to cover for a partner, it's far to blatant. Unless it is a deliberate attempt at being twtbw, {Mala, IVD} should contain one mafia at most
i don't think italiano is scared of openwolfing
In post 6300, biancospino wrote:
In post 6299, MathBlade wrote:

really
outwardy in defending Mala. Like, I don't think this is at all a scum try to cover for a partner, it's far to blatant. Unless it is a deliberate attempt at being twtbw, {Mala, IVD} should contain one mafia at most
I think they’re both wolves trying to save Mala.

I hate the StD wagon and it’s composition.
Ok but why trying that hard to save Mala? Seems like the pr risk would far outstrip the benefits of saving that particular slot
pr risk? what pr risk?
In post 6311, Titus wrote:
In post 6169, Yimmy wrote: yikes i knew i got confused about something. firebringer isn't supposed to be in that pool. revision:
i'd say either mathblade is scum pushing mala or there's scum in {titus squirtle meuh} cause this weird push, if it's coming from town, gives scum a nice opportunity to jump on a wagon under the radar. maybe squirtle isn't in this pool either. i didn't notice they had a vote there before mathblade (it said kittens instead of mala so it slipped under the radar). mathblade or {titus meuh} is way more workable

titus why did you decide mala was a better vote than italiano? i'm singling you out becuase meuh's progression is transparent and also because i want you to go back to italiano pretty pretty please
Had a wagon and momentum. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
this sounds bad lol. like surely some part of her behavior swayed you? are you just very lim-hungry even though the day hardly started? like the only evidence you scumread mala at all is that you voted her. honestly though i don't see cum giving this answer it's way too bold
i kinda like std's readlist
In post 6323, ItalianoVD wrote: Alright so first of all I am probably tunneled so I need to take a step back and actually look at what is instead of what I want it or think it to be. I wanna hear from Leaf especially though. Biancospino linked Mini 2271 which was the game I was referring to where myself, Flavor, and Math played. Kitty was also in that game as well (I’ll get to Kitty later). I wanna know what you think about that game and this one Leaf and see if it’s similar or different and if so in what ways. I could be wrong about Math here, but it really feels like that game. Let me know if I’m missing something or putting something there that doesn’t need to be.
i think it's lame how you were questioned on your 90% math scumread and instead of explaining it you said "hmmm maybe i was tunneled".
In post 6335, Chandra Nalaar wrote: Listen how long are we collectively willing to let Malakittens slide by with the occasional self defensive popin. If we have a vig they are clearly asleep at the wheel.
until d4 xd
In post 6343, Black wrote: Your case on mala stinks and you shouldn't be surprised it's not convincing enough to push a lim though. You seem to complain when people don't listen to you yet when you have the floor you do absolutely nothing with it but complain about how no one listens to you
hey uhhh why do you think mala is kinda the leading wagon today? i'm gonna agree with chandra that you're misrepping her case a bit. i kinda believe actually. the behavior is weird but i'm not finding the scum motivation

i really feel like i should be able to make something concrete of the black/chandra back and forth there but not right now. i should come back to it (maybe i will (probably not))
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6356 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yimmy I agree with what you are saying and it’s why Mala should be the flip. I’d compromise on Italiano but scum don’t want Mala hard so that’s who I want dead.

If I had three vig shots that revealed on flip I would do Mala, make sure she’s scum, then Italiano, make sure he’s scum, Meuh, make sure she’s scum, and if that’s right maybe do deep wolf Titus for 4.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #6357 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:41 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

This isn't something I typically pay attention to, but it is strange how much defense Mala has considering how little basis there is on which to do so. Even if she is scum I would expect her to be bussed, and nothing.
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6358 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Quick catch-up²

I'm coming to the conclusion that Mala is getting whiteknighted actually, but I'm pretty okay with flipping her to confirm it first for that "watch me flip town" comment
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6359 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6360 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

this game is quite silent for how many players are still alive...

well anyway, goodnight lovely thread~

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6361 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

(don't you fucking
DARE
spam before the next time I'm around. I'm saying DON'T
DARE

What...? Reverse Psychology tactic?
NONSENSE
!)

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6362 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Spam
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6363 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Yimmy »

Spam
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6364 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by Meuh »

Spam
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6365 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by Meuh »

Spoiler:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6366 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 6360, Lazy Shirou wrote: Quick catch-up²

I'm coming to the conclusion that Mala is getting whiteknighted actually, but I'm pretty okay with flipping her to confirm it first for that "watch me flip town" comment
I kinda feel it too. While there could be and probably is scum pushing Mala, Math, if town, is pushing hard enough where it makes sense for scum to be outside of Mala.

On the opposite of that, if Mala is scum here, scum are likely bussing her too, at least 1.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6367 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 6329, Save The Dragons wrote: Firebringer, Chandra, Black, squirtle, mathblade, wheme, welcome to the elite 7 of the unova region
this is just the already established e6 with me out of it, and you in it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6368 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Firebringer, Chandra, Squirtle, Wheme, Myself, Drew were the e6 + Skygazer got added earlier.

You just rehashed the same thing.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #6369 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

No it's completely different it's gen 5
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6370 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 6371, Save The Dragons wrote: No it's completely different it's gen 5
Just looks like a remake wanna be gen 5. never as good as the OG.

(I love gen5 pokemon, just being snarky)
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #6371 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:31 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 6359, Chandra Nalaar wrote: This isn't something I typically pay attention to, but it is strange how much defense Mala has considering how little basis there is on which to do so. Even if she is scum I would expect her to be bussed, and nothing.
...yeah, that's exactly what I've been saying.
In post 6357, Yimmy wrote:
In post 6300, biancospino wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 6299, MathBlade wrote:

really
I think they’re both wolves trying to save Mala.

I hate the StD wagon and it’s composition.

Ok but why trying that hard to save Mala? Seems like the pr risk would far outstrip the benefits of saving that particular slot
pr risk? what pr risk?
In a mala&IVD scum world, that obviously risks tarring his image quite a bit, no?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6372 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by Yimmy »

oh i read power role lol. public relations is a really weird thing to say in forum mafia. i think that's weird
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #6373 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 6374, Yimmy wrote: oh i read power role lol. public relations is a really weird thing to say in forum mafia. i think that's weird
:shrug: it may be I guess
$elene
$elene
Goon
$elene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6374 (ISO) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by $elene »

prodding SquirtleSquad, Not_Mafia, and WhemeStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”