They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1221, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1220, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1192, Doctor Drew wrote: Lol, never would have guessed Meuh was scum from all the wagon hopping at the end of the day :roll:
Don't remember your vote reflecting that bit of wisdom my dear doctor
Well I was dealing with a bit of self preservation, admittedly.....but I don't think there was a big wave of support to lim Meuh yesterday, even after I posted the quotes of them vote hopping.

Hindsight and all, but after their flip it did seem pretty obvious in retrospect.
Could it be you're feeling killer's remorse?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 737, osuka wrote:
In post 717, Bingle wrote:
In post 690, osuka wrote: unless i missed something - why are you offering reads on the people on your wagon? what is this?
Why would I not analyze the biggest wagon as literally the only person who knows for sure it's on town? What? Did you get into SG's acid, osuka?
that post is just sort of shit and it makes no sense to me. if your analysis of the biggest wagon on none other than yourself is “everyone’s town,
they have good reasons
, fucking rainbows and sunshine”, isn’t that just one step short of a scumclaim? you somehow simultaneously made yourself look worse, the wagon look better, and did all of that while inexplicably adding zero meaningful content other than the fact that you clearly don’t have good (or real?) reads on any of the people voting you
I'll take completely made up bullshit for 500 Alex.
In post 762, osuka wrote: see bingle, the big difference between the two of us is that i regularly call things stupid but
i can always articulate and make clear to everyone the reasons for which it is stupid.
whereas you’ve been flinging shit everywhere the entire time whenever you’re faced with something you disagree with, but you’ve yet to make any overt display of complex, higher-order thought.
Receipts? Cause you haven't done that. You've said I've said things I haven't said, sure, but that's not at all articulating reasons.
In post 956, osuka wrote:
In post 825, Bingle wrote:
In post 690, osuka wrote: unless i missed something - why are you offering reads on the people on your wagon? what is this?
Why would I not analyze the biggest wagon as literally the only person who knows for sure it's on town? What? Did you get into SG's acid, osuka?
that post is just sort of shit and it makes no sense to me. if your analysis of the biggest wagon on none other than yourself is “everyone’s town, they have good reasons, fucking rainbows and sunshine”, isn’t that just one step short of a scumclaim? you somehow simultaneously made yourself look worse, the wagon look better, and did all of that while inexplicably adding zero meaningful content other than the fact that you clearly don’t have good (or real?) reads on any of the people voting you
This is the post in question.

You say that my post sucks because... I think the four people on my wagon have shown reasonable progressions for being on my wagon.

You characterize that as "everyone's town, they have good reasons, fucking rainbows and sunshine" which is itself a gross misrep of y'know, actual reasons why none of the votes are particularly scummy to me. Then you say that thinking the votes on me aren't from scum is "one step short of a scumclaim.

What part of that isn't an implication that people scumreading you can't be town?
none of it is an implication that you can't townread someone that scumreads you. if that's what you got from that, something has gone badly wrong.

i don't really give a shit why you townread any of them - it's not even the fact that you do townread any of them at all. it's the fact that
you admit that they have valid reasons
to want to get rid of you and you
do NOTHING to address any of their points
. instead, you seem to satisfy yourself with "oh well i guess fair enough". that's ridiculous regardless of your alignment - either that's a huge gamble as scum (one that you don't need to take d1), or it's just piss poor town play.

if you have further questions, then please
In post 810, osuka wrote:go back and read it until you have an accurate understanding of what was said
Both provably false. One provably false by being able to read English and looking at my post for longer than the lifespan of the average amoeba, one provably false by looking at literally any of my interactions with Bulge, or the post where I ask FB if he's ever caught scum me, or being able to read English to realize that the words "His case on me is that I'm not doing a thing that's NAI for me, I'm doing a thing that's NAI for me, and that I'm doing a thing that he claims isn't NAI for me based on a game he was the backup mod for, but which is notably NAI for me. I'm not really a player who can be caught via 'meta case'." are in fact reasons that FB should probably reevaluate his dumbtunnel.
In post 1129, osuka wrote:
In post 982, Bingle wrote:
In post 956, osuka wrote: it's the fact that
you admit that they have valid reasons
to want to get rid of you and you do NOTHING to address any of their points
. instead, you seem to satisfy yourself with "oh well i guess fair enough". that's ridiculous regardless of your alignment - either that's a huge gamble as scum (one that you don't need to take d1), or it's just piss poor town play.
It's cool how this is literally not true. Like... Not only not true, but requires reading literally 0% of the post you're calling out for that to be your issue with it. Wanna try again without stuffing your mouth full of cowpies first?
In post 645, Bingle wrote: Alright:

First, wagon on me:

Ausuka - Primarily, voting me as
OMGUS
. I still think Ausuka isn't particularly towny, but generally her placement on my wagon isn't a really scummy one.
Firebringer - Voting me for a meta case
(and a bad one)
. His case on me is that I'm not doing a thing that's NAI for me, I'm doing a thing that's NAI for me, and that I'm doing a thing that he claims isn't NAI for me based on a game he was the backup mod for, but which is notably NAI for me. I'm not really a player who can be caught via 'meta case'. Regardless, I believe that Firebringer believes the case, which makes him a fairly strong town read.
The Bulge - Apparently, the main thrust of Bulge's scum read on me was my leading question at Ausuka. I had thought there was a significant portion to do with the mech speak accusation, but on reread it does seem very reasonable that that callout was nonspecific and not actually aimed at me.
Bulge's accusation
that it's ridiculous I would think so is, imo,
silly
, since his clarification that it wasn't actually about mechspeak was directly quoting a post about people specifically calling me out for mechspeak. The implication there, to me, was that the was in fact singling me out. I don't really think that is unreasonable. Of the people voting me, I think this is the worst vote, but I don't particularly think it makes Bulge scum.
Invisibility - Vizzy's mostly been
sheeping bad cases
on me, but the way the way she's doing it doesn't scream scum to me.

Of these 4 I think there is no way there's a pair of scum and that it's unlikely that there are two different scumteams represented. Generally, despite the shit quality of each of the reads, I think they are more likely than not to actually be things the people behind them think. I vaguely agree that the wagon on me is roughly town driven.
at mcdonald’s drive thru, can’t be bothered to do quite surgery.

the justifications you have for your wagon are complete trash. omgus is the one real reason you have there and even that’s sort of weak. for the other 3, you just say they’re bad without literally any other context

try again
The "justifications I have for my wagon" is an interesting way of saying "The reasons people were voting me." Bulge and I went over the rest of his read after that post, but at that point that is what had been articulated as to why I was scum. And literally none of Ausuka/Vizzy/FB have argued that their reasons are being misrepresented, so it seems pretty obvious that I, you know, accurately represented their reasons.
In post 1212, osuka wrote: like you clearly completely missed the entire explanation i had to painstakingly write after realizing that you're completely incapable of nuance, so i decided to remove nuance and we're still exactly where we started
Oh, no I definitely pointed out that you backpedaled hard from saying untrue things into saying other untrue things.
In post 1214, osuka wrote: i could also go back and point out exactly why most of the """reasons""" you wrote down on that original post of yours are either wrong or just straight up nonsense, but i again can't really be bothered to do that since it's obvious that you're either not trying to understand or incapable of it, so you know fuck it
VOTE: osuka
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Bingle »

I'm also :eyes: at Umlaut here, tbh. The transition from reluctance to vote me all of yesterday to being eager to vote me out for what amounts to information seems sketch as fuck.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Firebringer »

bingle is ur towntell being an asshole or u just trying to match osuka energy here
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Firebringer »

hey drew i have problems with u today
i think i should revaluate u and ur awfully quiet in these convos right now
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Kodak Moment

Doctor Drew
He/Him
Kodak Moment

Kodak Moment

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1225, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1221, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1220, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1192, Doctor Drew wrote: Lol, never would have guessed Meuh was scum from all the wagon hopping at the end of the day :roll:
Don't remember your vote reflecting that bit of wisdom my dear doctor
Well I was dealing with a bit of self preservation, admittedly.....but I don't think there was a big wave of support to lim Meuh yesterday, even after I posted the quotes of them vote hopping.

Hindsight and all, but after their flip it did seem pretty obvious in retrospect.
Could it be you're feeling killer's remorse?
I am feeling remorse I didn't push them more at the end of the day, but again..... hindsight.

Pre Edit: Oh no, the Whiskey Pocket is imploding 😟
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i take that back ur making a lot of arguments on osuka scum and bingle good
yeah i don't know if i believe u believe it right now
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Bingle i can believe is a triggered townie. (Possibly)
you. I have questions for
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

GeorgeBailey demands justice
Show

Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Invisibility »

is a triggered townie a townie who is being silly due to anger and/or rage
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Firebringer »

aren't we all silly
Show

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Kodak Moment

Doctor Drew
He/Him
Kodak Moment

Kodak Moment

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1229, Firebringer wrote: hey drew i have problems with u today
i think i should revaluate u and ur awfully quiet in these convos right now
I have been working most of the day.

What convos you mean?

Pre Edit:I believe Bingle is town a whole more then Osuka town.

If you questions, just ask me
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Kodak Moment

Doctor Drew
He/Him
Kodak Moment

Kodak Moment

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Yes you......questions,I am talking to you
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1235, Firebringer wrote: aren't we all silly
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i don't see why ur defending bingle in the way ur doing and why ur focused on osuka way u are.
it looks more like white knighting to me.

So how about we take 2 steps back and u tell me why u scumread osuka and why u townread bingle and maybe even add a dash of why these bingle/osuka fights are T/S
Show

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Kodak Moment

Doctor Drew
He/Him
Kodak Moment

Kodak Moment

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1239, Firebringer wrote: i don't see why ur defending bingle in the way ur doing and why ur focused on osuka way u are.
it looks more like white knighting to me.

So how about we take 2 steps back and u tell me why u scumread osuka and why u townread bingle and maybe even add a dash of why these bingle/osuka fights are T/S
Bingle has been the Bingle I know, especially a recent game with them where a lot of mech speak has happened. There has been a push on them because of said mech speak and the discussion around it. I was not a fan of how that grew, since I know this as mainly NAI at worst with him. And as the back and forth with Osuka has grown I see what appears to be growing frustration. You just mentioned it if being a jerk is a town tell for Bingle, and I am not used to that side of Bingle, which makes me feel like he is super frustrated and borderline pissed town.

Osuka isn't 'as' clear of a read for me. It is based off vibes from previous games where they seemed way more aggressive. It really wasn't until the back and forth got going with Bingle didn't come out, but seemed a bit manufactured. I mentioned I this Ausuka has a high probability of being scum as well, this is partly because they were in the first game I was with Osuka and they keep saying they are just as, or more aggressive here, something isn't jiving there.

Now osuka seems to be trying to back away from Bingle since if you read the tea leaves there doesn't seem to be support for their Lim at the moment. It all doesn't sit right with me.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by osuka »

alright i just played a game of valorant and this guy on my team was throwing so i must channel my rage into actually responding to whatever dumb shit bingle wrote

please hold

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by osuka »

so first of all i have to say that this post will be longer than usual but that's just because i finished building a new keyboard and it's my favorite build so far. it's a delight to type on and i love it, so this time you're getting the prosaic asshole osuka instead of the short and not so sweet version. you want articulate, bingle? let's get articulatin'.
In post 1226, Bingle wrote:
that post is just sort of shit and it makes no sense to me. if your analysis of the biggest wagon on none other than yourself is “everyone’s town,
they have good reasons
, fucking rainbows and sunshine”, isn’t that just one step short of a scumclaim? you somehow simultaneously made yourself look worse, the wagon look better, and did all of that while inexplicably adding zero meaningful content other than the fact that you clearly don’t have good (or real?) reads on any of the people voting you
I'll take completely made up bullshit for 500 Alex.
off the rip - i wanna point out that this isn't made up bullshit. let's look at the carfax:
In post 645, Bingle wrote:Firebringer - Voting me for a meta case (and a bad one). [...] Regardless, I believe that Firebringer believes the case, which makes him a fairly strong town read.
you call this reason bad but you state that fb believes it. wouldn't that make it a "good" reason in his mind? it's clearly good enough to get him to vote you.
In post 645, Bingle wrote:Ausuka - Primarily, voting me as OMGUS. I still think Ausuka isn't particularly towny, but generally her placement on my wagon isn't a really scummy one.
this is verifiably false - ausuka explained the vote in and , and then again later in
In post 645, Bingle wrote:The Bulge - Apparently, the main thrust of Bulge's scum read on me was my leading question at Ausuka. I had thought there was a significant portion to do with the mech speak accusation, but on reread it does seem very reasonable that that callout was nonspecific and not actually aimed at me. Bulge's accusation that it's ridiculous I would think so is, imo, silly, since his clarification that it wasn't actually about mechspeak was directly quoting a post about people specifically calling me out for mechspeak. The implication there, to me, was that the was in fact singling me out. I don't really think that is unreasonable. Of the people voting me, I think this is the worst vote, but I don't particularly think it makes Bulge scum.
this is somehow simultaneously self-explanatory and circular (good job!)

this boils down to: "i thought it had to do with the mechspeak accusation, but then i realized that wasn't the case. i think it's silly that bulge thinks it's ridiculous and i ~assumed~ 388 was @me but it wasn't."

and then:
In post 645, Bingle wrote:I don't really think that is unreasonable.
which is somehow, mysteriously, inexplicably, unfathomably, followed by:
In post 645, Bingle wrote:Of the people voting me, I think this is the worst vote, but I don't particularly think it makes Bulge scum.
without even getting on whether invisibility was sheeping or not, i want to point out that that particular line does nothing but call the general "cases" "bad", without actually elaborating on what the cases are or why or how they are bad.

~ continued ~

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by osuka »

thanks for sticking around during our commercial break. let's get back into it

on this segment, we'll be doing a breakdown a post of my own. it shouldn't have to be broken down because, unlike the post we talked about in the previous segment, it was written in clear english by someone who is capable of stringing coherent sentences together and was, in fact, not having a stroke. but what would be the fun in basic text comprehension?
In post 737, osuka wrote:that post is just sort of shit and it makes no sense to me. if your analysis of the biggest wagon on none other than yourself is “everyone’s town, they have good reasons, fucking rainbows and sunshine”, isn’t that just one step short of a scumclaim? you somehow simultaneously made yourself look worse, the wagon look better, and did all of that while inexplicably adding zero meaningful content other than the fact that you clearly don’t have good (or real?) reads on any of the people voting you
setting aside the fact that if you look up the big words in the dictionary, that should be pretty clear. let's look at a couple of specific things:
In post 737, osuka wrote:if your analysis of the biggest wagon on none other than yourself is “everyone’s town, they have good reasons, fucking rainbows and sunshine”, isn’t that just one step short of a scumclaim?
if your honest analysis of a wagon is that everyone has good reasons to be there, isn't that just enough to convince you most of the time? if you think the reasons are actually valid, regardless of whether they're objectively correct, doesnt that make them at least partially true from a given pov? your entire post boiled down to "hurrrrrr the push is bad" but without any real substance to it.
In post 737, osuka wrote:did all of that while inexplicably adding zero meaningful content other than the fact that you clearly don’t have good (or real?) reads on any of the people voting you
this is what that is in answer to:
In post 645, Bingle wrote:Generally, despite the shit quality of each of the reads, I think they are more likely than not to actually be things the people behind them think. I vaguely agree that the wagon on me is roughly town driven.
~ continued ~

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1228, Firebringer wrote: bingle is ur towntell being an asshole or u just trying to match osuka energy here
I don't have one. My towngame and my scumgame are very similar, because I'm good at playing as scum.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by osuka »

so we've talked about how bingle struggles with understanding long sentences and how most of the things he's pointed out are actually just not in line with what was (literally) said.

in other cases, though, he just makes leaps that aren't ever going to lead you anywhere good. like this:
In post 1226, Bingle wrote: The "justifications I have for my wagon" is an interesting way of saying "The reasons people were voting me." Bulge and I went over the rest of his read after that post, but at that point that is what had been articulated as to why I was scum. And literally none of Ausuka/Vizzy/FB have argued that their reasons are being misrepresented, so it seems pretty obvious that I, you know, accurately represented their reasons.
this is an apocalyptically bad take. like if i exploded the planet and everyone and everything on it died the most painful death possible, that still wouldn't be as bad as this.

"they didn't address whatever horseshit i wrote so therefore it's obvious that i was right?" what the fuck? it's goddamn amateur hour

then:
In post 1226, Bingle wrote: Oh, no I definitely pointed out that you backpedaled hard from saying untrue things into saying other untrue things.
again, without offering anything to actually back it up.

i'll save you the trouble and i'll be bingle for a minute:
"hurrrrrrr i wrote all the reasons out in 1226"

no you didn't, guy, you just regurgitated whatever shit you threw over the fence at me when this spat started, just with a bit of different wording and a lot more shit in the quotes because somehow this keeps going back and forth. i'm honestly getting tired of reiterating what i've very clearly explained, time and again, and i'll just start linking you to dictionary entries of words you clearly don't understand. how's that for a plan?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by osuka »

anyway while bingle's off writing his wall, i'm gonna go to the bars and get fucking sloshed so i can try to forget about this fucking shitshow

might drunkpost later, stay tuned

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Bingle »

I legitimately don't know why I'm litigating osuka-scum to osuka. If anyone who isn't a colossal waste of time wants to engage me about my reasons for this read, I'm happy to oblige, but I feel like it's pretty obvious that literally all of his poking at me is bad faith.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1244, Bingle wrote:
In post 1228, Firebringer wrote: bingle is ur towntell being an asshole or u just trying to match osuka energy here
I don't have one. My towngame and my scumgame are very similar, because I'm good at playing as scum.
I think he's being pushed pretty hard here, I'd have a hard time being nice under this kind of borderline attacking the player and not the play that's happening.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1211, osuka wrote: i'm too tired to argue with bingle over shit