charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by charter »

You criticized an attack at sekinj, why not let her do it herself?
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

charter wrote:You criticized an attack at sekinj, why not let her do it herself?
Because criticizing a player's attack on another because it was based in faulty logic or scumminess makes sense to me. Just because it was directed at someone else, it doesn't mean that it isn't scummy and should be ignored by everyone else except the target.
charter wrote:Obviously possible they aren't, but I've seen a strong link between them, so I'm fine acting on that day one.
This is so ridiculous, you said yourself that you find it silly to assume I am scum simply by not lynching sekinj (which would be the only plausible link between her and I if there was one).
charter, D1, wrote:Yes, what you said is a possibility, but it's also very possible that someone who is town didn't want to hammer in the first ten posts. I find that much more likely. You've already decided you're not backing down, which is ridiculous.
You even agree with me that SensFan was tunnelvisioned on me at that point. I don't see how you changed your mind so easily to think that sekinj and I are lovers.
[i]Currently lurking about...
[/i]
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by SensFan »

SilverPhoenix wrote:
SensFan wrote:Hey look, even more reluctance to vote! Put your vote where your mouth is.
You think FOS's are weak by that quote (right?), yet you say I am creating grand accusations against your position with that FOS. If that isn't what you meant, then just say so, don't get so emotional. Tilt isn't a-ok.
A fucking FoS means shit-all. You should never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever have an FoS on someone if you're not voting anyone unless that person is at Lynch-1. [/teach]
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

SensFan wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:
SensFan wrote:Hey look, even more reluctance to vote! Put your vote where your mouth is.
You think FOS's are weak by that quote (right?), yet you say I am creating grand accusations against your position with that FOS. If that isn't what you meant, then just say so, don't get so emotional. Tilt isn't a-ok.
A fucking FoS means shit-all. You should never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever have an FoS on someone if you're not voting anyone unless that person is at Lynch-1. [/teach]
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOh. That isn't my definition of FOS, but I understand more clearly where you are coming from. I think of it as the wiki version (not that the wiki is all knowing): It can be an implicit way of saying "I might vote for you." That is what I meant by my FOS, as I most certainly didn't mean a vote when I made it. I simply voted afterward because you asked me to. :wink:
[/i]
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by sekinj »

@charter - so you think I'm scummy becasue I have a sense of humor?
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find a job[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó [s]Find an apartment[/s]
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by charter »

charter wrote:As for why I think sekinj and SP are scum, could have asked me, I'd have told you.
Few reasons for both. sekinj was just joking around well after everyone else was serious, effectively gauging where everyone stands before giving her own opinion ((I suppose you could put r
oflcopter here too, but he hasn't said anything, so I have nothing to go on). Also for her reaction to sens agreeing with me that sekinj should hammer him. I think it's more likely for her to react that way as scum, than town, for mainly the reasons sens already pointed out.
Bolded cause I think you missed this.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by charter »

And I botched it. Just wanted to bold the last two sentences there.
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by sekinj »

ahh... so I'm scum for not hammering a random person on page 2? right...
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by charter »

No, it was your reaction and trying to get him out of the game and keeping your hands clean that I find scummy.
neko2086
neko2086
Mafia Scum
neko2086
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:18 am

Post by neko2086 »

Vote Count:

SilverPhoenix (2): SensFan, charter
SensFan (1): SilverPhoenix
sekinj (1): roflcopter
Charter (1): ZazieR

Not voting: sekinj

4 to lynch
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:29 am

Post by sekinj »

charter wrote:No, it was your reaction and trying to get him out of the game and keeping your hands clean that I find scummy.
I guess you missed my English lesson post regarding if/then??
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by SensFan »

SilverPhoenix wrote:
SensFan wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOh. That isn't my definition of FOS, but I understand more clearly where you are coming from. I think of it as the wiki version (not that the wiki is all knowing): It can be an implicit way of saying "I might vote for you." That is what I meant by my FOS, as I most certainly didn't mean a vote when I made it. I simply voted afterward because you asked me to. :wink:
What's the point in that? If you have a vote availible, I'm nowhere near hammer-point, and you "might" vote me, just grow a pair and vote me.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:55 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

SensFan wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:
SensFan wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:
What's the point in that? If you have a vote availible, I'm nowhere near hammer-point, and you "might" vote me, just grow a pair and vote me.
But saying I'm scummy for not voting you is false, as it is just a personal difference between us. And I wasn't "afraid" of voting for you, I just didn't think a vote was warranted at that point. You don't need to vote for people to make points. :roll:
[/i]
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:04 am

Post by sekinj »

I'm having a very hard time not being biased and just thinking the two most annoying players (sens and charter) are lovers... at this point I'd be willing to vote either one.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:41 am

Post by charter »

Really? How does that work when I told you to hammer sens, and he even agreed?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:52 am

Post by sekinj »

charter wrote:Really? How does that work when I told you to hammer sens, and he even agreed?
it's called time and discussion. Both have occured.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:26 am

Post by charter »

Two things. First, I know time and discussion have occured, but you're saying that those earlier events bear no weight now? Your conclusion that me and sens are scum is so horribly flawed. Maybe one of us, but together? Sorry, don't think anyone is going to believe that.

Second, you say "at this point I'd be willing to vote either one" so why don't you? What are you waiting for? Know that we're both town (assuming sens is, seems the most protown to me anyways)?
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:45 am

Post by sekinj »

@charter - I'm waiting to decide which of you I think is scummier. I'd also like to see reactions, etcetera. I'm not in a hurry.
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:20 am

Post by charter »

Sekinj's story keeps changing...
sekinj wrote:I'm having a very hard time not being biased and just thinking the two most annoying players (sens and charter) are lovers... at this point I'd be willing to vote either one.
and then
sekinj wrote:@charter - I'm waiting to decide which of you I think is scummier. I'd also like to see reactions, etcetera. I'm not in a hurry.
First we're just annoying and you're willing to vote based off that, now we're scummy too? Still no vote either. You plan to get any meaningful reactions from someone if you don't pressure them? Good luck with that.

Now it also looks like she's changed the charter-sens team to only one is scum. I don't even know how to explain it. Before it was charter and sens were the scum, now she has to decide which one of us actually is.

Also, roflcopter needs to come join us. This is getting ridiculous. (Maybe Zazier too...)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by roflcopter »

charter is being really super aggressive, which is cool, but i think had the potential to backfire in this setup.

however, i believe he's got the scums cornered (sp and sek), and these votes don't need to be split over the two of them.

unvote, vote: silverphoenix
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
sekinj
sekinj
Mafia Scum
sekinj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by sekinj »

Oh f this. I am not playing this game, charter. You are being stupid. I hate the mindless agressive bashing style of play. It is retarded and WILL backfire as rofl has said. However, rofl IS wrong about the scum.

vote: charter
Show
-sekinj

To Do:
├óÔé¼┬ó Pack
├óÔé¼┬ó Move
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

This is kinda stream of consciousness, so bear with me.
charter wrote:You plan to get any meaningful reactions from someone if you don't pressure them? Good luck with that.
charter wrote: So should we lynch sekinj or SP (on the chance that it matters)?
Meh, doubt it will make any difference.
unvote, vote SP
I don't know what meaningful reactions you got with your vote on me at that point or even now (although this post may be considered so :P), considering you said your vote didn't matter. So why should it matter now?
charter wrote:Since you give no (legit) reasons for your vote, why pick me over someone else?
I have heard you say about me at the time is that I was "scummy". No reasons, no quotes, no nothing. There isn't even any attempt of a reason, so calling out ZazieR for doing the same is hypocritical. You then passed off this as saying "you could have asked", which since it was done after the fact, makes me think you didn't even know it at all until it was mentioned.

Note that I believe flippant voting to be a minor tell. Votes are important. It is our only power, after all.
charter wrote:You criticized an attack at sekinj, why not let her do it herself?
After my response to this, you never mentioned again why I am scummy. It may be that it got lost in the rest, but I need you to give a good reason as to why I'm scum, as this statement I have already addressed.

Now this is the juicy part:
charter wrote:I don't view hammering sens as putting scum closer to winning. There's a 33% chance he's scum. 40% chance if you are like me and are not scum yourself. As Wall-E would say,
ODDS FROM THE LOINS OF JESUS.

If he's town, then tomorrow it becomes a 50% chance. There's a 50% chance of winning this game on pure luck, add scumhunting in (aka, you and SP are scum) and the odds go above 90%.
charter, next post, wrote: Actually, no sense in making it a sens hammer. I view sekinj as much more likely scum than sens, and my math holds true to everyone regardless of who's lynched. Might as well make it a scummy person.

unvote, vote sekinj
This is the biggest turn-around I have ever seen in a game. You first present IIoA as your primary motive to supporting a Sens lynch, and then 10 minutes later you suddenly change your mind and decide that sekinj and I are a scum pair? How could you not think of that when you made your first post? I mean, you want to lynch someone, shouldn't you start with the "scummy" people first? Instead of the one closest to the lynch? Your entire flip-flop is ridiculous, and with absolutely no prior indication that you thought of me or sekinj as scum (you even voted Sens for the whole me-not-lynching-sekinj deal!), and really am having a hard time believing that it was genuine. I think this was the biggest "following" moment that ZazieR mentioned, as scum really flow in the direction of town resentment.

Unvote, Vote: charter

Present a genuine case and I will respond. Present what you were thinking in the last posts I quoted and I might reconsider.
[/i]
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by SensFan »

Zazier needs to come and hammer SP. Or vote sek so rolf, charter and I can move onto him.
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

SensFan wrote:Zazier needs to come and hammer SP. Or vote sek so rolf, charter and I can move onto him.
Looks to me like you expect them to follow you. Good luck trying to explain that tomorrow, should I be lynched. How manipulative this sounds...:?
Your mind is absolutely set, I guess? Was it that way even from the moment I didn't kill sekinj?
[/i]
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:28 pm

Post by SensFan »

SilverPhoenix wrote:Was it that way even from the moment I didn't kill sekinj?
I was about 75% sure when you didn't hammer. The fact you then failed to vote me brought it to 90%.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”