Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6475 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 6478, biancospino wrote: If nobody is claiming to have battled math, I'm assuming it was scum who did.

And if so, Italiano non realizing math was dead probably means he's not mafia? I very much don't like the slot and I tried my earnest to kill him this dawn, but I also don't think anyone fakes that dumbtell ever
He knew Math was dead, he said he meant to post that yesterday.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6476 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:04 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Also we are so focused on the Magical Girl and LLD wagons when there were two wagons that dissipated before end of day. Kitty and Blue/Rathe/Me, which were the only two wagons other than Magical Girl that got up to at least E-2.

At there were no Kitty voters. In Pink Ball gives a pretty good case for scum!Kitty and votes him. In Wheme votes Kitty making it 2 votes.

In VOTECOUNT 1.16 Kitty has 2 votes (Pink Ball and Wheme). Kitty is voting Cakez. In , sheep votes Kitty making it 3 votes. In Skygazer votes Kitty. In VOTECOUNT 1.17 Kitty has 4 votes (Pink Ball, Wheme, Sheep, Sky). In Sky leaves Kitty and votes for Blue bringing the vote down to 3. In Squirtle votes for Kitty making it 4 votes again.

In VOTECOUNT 1.19 Kitty and Blue are tied at 4 votes each. In Firebringer votes for Kitty making it 5. In Doctor Drew votes for Kitty making it 6 votes. Sky goes back on to Kitty in to make it 7 votes. Meuh votes Kitty in to make it 8 votes. Black votes Kitty in to make it 9 votes. Save the Dragons votes Kitty in to make it 10 votes.

In , Chandra mentions she isn't crazy about this ending yet because of not being able to talk and being behind etc, which prompts Squirtle to post , which starts the Blue wagon.

Klick votes for Blue in which makes the votes 2 (Titus, Klick). Squirtle follows in to make the vote 3. Doctor Drew votes in to make the votes 4. Skygazer votes Blue in to make the votes 5. Chandra votes in to make it 6 votes. Save the Dragons votes for Blue in to make the votes 7. Sheep votes in to make the votes 8. In Save the Dragons unvotes to make the votes 7. Blah, blah, blah, we know the rest.

What if
Kitty
is the scum wagon that was dissolved? Kitty's is the only wagon that hasn't gotten any attention all game. Why. It can't be because "they're town" so I think it's scum using Blue's wagon and later Pink Ball's/LLD's wagon which pushed onto Magical Girl's wagon as a misdirection for scum!Kitty.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6477 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I have paranoia I'm chatting with only scum here this day phase.

Bianco/Italiano/Meuh
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6478 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:06 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 6479, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 6478, biancospino wrote: If nobody is claiming to have battled math, I'm assuming it was scum who did.

And if so, Italiano non realizing math was dead probably means he's not mafia? I very much don't like the slot and I tried my earnest to kill him this dawn, but I also don't think anyone fakes that dumbtell ever
Yeah I most certainly did. Know Math was dead and meant to post it last day phase.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6479 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

without clicking all the links, i kinda like that post by Italiano, but i havent gone in depth with it at all, just skimmed it now.

I'm overthinking everything
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6480 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2458, SquirtleSquad wrote: I both think blue is scummier than kitty AND think a blue elim is way more info.

this has some partnery vibes with Kitty.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6481 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:09 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 6481, Flavor Leaf wrote: I have paranoia I'm chatting with only scum here this day phase.

Bianco/Italiano/Meuh
I'm pretty confident in townreading people as you saw with Mala and Shirou. Bianco and Meuh are town here. I get the paranoia, I have it as well most times, but not now. Enough has happened in this game with my townreads and with people scumreading this slot that my confidence for townreading / poe is pretty good. I know you have to get there, but just want you to know I got no problem with them.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6482 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:09 am

Post by Meuh »

VOTE: DrippingGoofball
Liked some of Kitty's posting but that's not enough to make me not want to boost this
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6483 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:10 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

If y'all wanna resolve this slot it will only be AFTER we resolve the Kitty slot.

VOTE: Kitty / DGB
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6484 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Lady Lambdadelta
(11) WhemeStar, Flavor Leaf,
Ranger, Doctor Drew
, DrippingGoofBall, Yimmy,
Malakittens
, SirCakez, ItalianoVD, Bianco, Not_Mafia
ItalianoVD (5) SquirtleSquad,
Mathblade
, Chandra Nalaar, Save the Dragons, Titus
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6485 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:11 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

If Kitty is scum this post is a scumpost. Scum flailing is an understatement. Kitty claims. I remember Kitty claiming as scum under pressure.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6486 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:11 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

If Kitty is scum so is StD
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6487 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don't have anything of note with Kitty that I liked too much, but I usually get a scum ping with Kitty. I caught them Day 1 recently in a large norm, but I haven't paid attention to them really. I don't really want to count DGB's hammer either since I was asking for someone to hammer.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6488 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:13 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 6489, ItalianoVD wrote: If Kitty is scum this post is a scumpost. Scum flailing is an understatement. Kitty claims. I remember Kitty claiming as scum under pressure.
leans partnered with Cakez if scum tbh
Scum love doing the pool of players with a bunch of townies and one scum in them and we have town flips from the other two players there
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6489 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 6489, ItalianoVD wrote: If Kitty is scum this post is a scumpost. Scum flailing is an understatement. Kitty claims. I remember Kitty claiming as scum under pressure.
damn, that's an association to Black too.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6490 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

DGB/Cakez/Black/Squirtle
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6491 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:15 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 6493, Flavor Leaf wrote:
I was feeling this at first but then I checked Kitty's ISO and he had like 12 different posts that are just "Black is town"
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6492 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 6475, Flavor Leaf wrote: Personal reads aside, I want to pool based on VCA, and see how I feel after that.

Firebringer/Meuh/
SirCakez
= ~1 scum

Titus/
Merlyn
/Chandra/STD = ~1 scum

Bianco/Yimmy/
DGB
/
Black
= ~1 scum

Depending on how many other scum there are, probably add 1 away from those wagons or double up on one of those.

____

Black
/Italiano is probably not T/T based on Day 1 Black Wagon.
Fits my pool too.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6493 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: DGB

yeah, I like this right now. let's see where it goes.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #6494 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:16 am

Post by biancospino »

Oh. Well ignore me then

In post 6481, Flavor Leaf wrote: I have paranoia I'm chatting with only scum here this day phase.

Bianco/Italiano/Meuh
Eh, me/Italiano categorically can't be svs. I challenged Italiano to battle this dawn. He can confirm, but more importantly unless someone fakeclaims having battled it's confirmble.
Scum are welcome to do that, it will make sorting a lot easier
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6495 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:17 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 6491, Flavor Leaf wrote: I don't have anything of note with Kitty that I liked too much, but I usually get a scum ping with Kitty. I caught them Day 1 recently in a large norm, but I haven't paid attention to them really. I don't really want to count DGB's hammer either since I was asking for someone to hammer.
It's the opposite for me. I usually townread him, and need heavy work like this to see him as scum.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6496 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:17 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1243, KittyTacky wrote: Black is town.
In post 2505, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2410, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Kitty sure
Well fuck I'm being run up as I said I often do as town.

I'll claim.

I am Petilil. I have the ability Chlorophyll where I can use my moves during the day instead of night. In fact I'll do it now to prove myself. I think I have to DM the mod?

I was given a choice of one of two moves, Quiver Dance which let me target 1 other player and they gain +1 DEF and +2 EVA until the end of this cycle. And Victory Dance, where they gain +2 ATK until the end of this cycle. I won't say which one I chose.

Using my move on... Black as I trust them.
In post 2511, KittyTacky wrote: I chose Black over Blue in case Blue hangs.
In post 2801, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2785, Enchant wrote:
In post 2784, KittyTacky wrote: This speedwagon is sussy.
Maybe.

Join!
Black is town.
In post 4968, KittyTacky wrote: Titus almost surely town. Black is still town.
In post 5133, KittyTacky wrote: I still stand by Black town. Don't really like any of their pushers.
Not sure scum would be a fan of reiterating this read
Though actually with most of the mentions being post-claim, it could be Kitty making sure no one makes him deviate his ability
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6497 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:18 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 6492, Meuh wrote:
leans partnered with Cakez if scum tbh
Scum love doing the pool of players with a bunch of townies and one scum in them and we have town flips from the other two players there
In post 6493, Flavor Leaf wrote:
If I'm townreading scum then it's probably here. Although I would feel very sad if it is Black. :(
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6498 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 6498, biancospino wrote:

Oh. Well ignore me then

Bianco/Italiano/Meuh
Eh, me/Italiano categorically can't be svs. I challenged Italiano to battle this dawn. He can confirm, but more importantly unless someone fakeclaims having battled it's confirmble.
Okay, interesting.

I feel like scum could still attack each other, but risky, and I don't think it's that likely, so I'm okay with this reasoning.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6499 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:20 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 6498, biancospino wrote:

Oh. Well ignore me then

Bianco/Italiano/Meuh
Okay good. I wanted you to publicly claim it. I didn't wanna out you, but yes I do confirm that it was Biancospino who challenged me to a fight.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”