Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Lurking out cuz wasnt prepared mentally to read another large game HAD I ROLLED SK again maybe I am not hurt by the "mid takes" comments I already forgot them don't worry. The way im being read and described by dragon/sheep here feels right

Katy, why'd you put me in the Nightmare of all people?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:18 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Everything except Inquiry, Vig, Housing, and Tree Stumps uses the award terminology.
Alt of Theta Alpine
"Night Kills are a form of cult cop"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:19 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: Rauth and Rat
In post 420, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 416, Rautherdir wrote: .... wow is me playing to my town meta in Conception really going to screw me over twice?

But really there isn't much I can do to defend myself against the original argument for why I'm scum even if I wanted to.
I'm being scum read for having bad takes and not clarifying my assumptions with every mech post I make. All I can do now is try and look at everyone else and get reads... which early on I'm terrible at.

For what it's worth I think there's a chance at least one scum is pushing me, I'm just trying to figure out why. DragonEater I don't think is that though, and I like a lot of what else they're posting. Drew I'm going to agree with Ranger on and keep them as town... Python and Radical Rat I think were decent enough though the latter should probably be resolved one way or another at some point due to their claim. THOUGH. I believe we can actually do that without flipping them... by using Inquiry to ask if Radical Rat would investigate as an alignment they are not. (Doesn't actually confirm alignment on it's own since both scum and town can have roles that can do this.) That leaves... Aureal and Abnegation... Abnegation I'm... not sure about... I don't see much in the way that leans me town or scum from them. Aureal is just... not present mostly? Hmm. Let me look elsewhere as well, but.

HURT: Doctor Drew, DragonEater, UsesPython, RadicalRat, Ranger
I'll expand it to seven later once I get more town reads and probably change the list some, but. There's an initial list of people I think are town.

VOTE: Aureal
If anything just to get you to do a bit more in the game.
Sure, we could waste a Nightmare on an inquiry that doesn't actually tell you anything useful, or we could y'know. ACTUALLY confirm alignment?

This is what I'm talking about. We've already established Bulletproof IC is legal, and while I am open to alternative ideas if there's something better I'm overlooking, you just keep trying to insist we do objectively worse things instead.

Does a Townie really get handed the possibility of Bulletproof IC and think "Hmmm, I'd rather have a weaker investigation and no protection"???
In post 421, Rautherdir wrote: .... Confirming that a claimed Miller would investigate as a different alignment isn't alignment confirming? That's news to me.
Inquiry might also be one of the only Nightmare powers that can't be redirected or rolestopped though, so. Given a role stop on an IC invention would be a fake guilty...
In post 423, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 422, Radical Rat wrote: It isn't confirming, no. It's close, but there are edge cases.

A rolestop is theoretically possible, but this setup falls apart pretty quick if scum can just completely negate the primary gimmick, so even if they have one I don't think it would apply to the Nightmare, and even if it did, why would it only apply to the invention?
I mean I have a pending question to Korina for confirmation on what the 'award' text means for if it's an ability that can be messed with or not. I'm just guessing given the power the nightmare has, that if scum knows what will happen they have a way to mess with it. Making it important for us to put town into the nightmare. A redirect/deflector I think is more likely then a rolestop though.

Rauth are you STILL sticking with your idea of the nightmare even after getting this response, because yo uwant to clarify some mech thing from Korina?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Rautherdir »

The response from Korina on that subject determines what the best course of action would be as regards to usage of nightmare powers, and how we treat results from nightmare powers.
Alt of Theta Alpine
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 375, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I don't get all the people saying it's town!dragon. Any links to read where he does this as town? In fact, and seems like a specific evolution of this trope to make him look towny. Not really a scumread but more of a :igmeou: at this point.
This is a lot like how he played in the last Dreamsfrom what i see so far I dunno dont see any detectible difference yet
In post 353, usesPython wrote:
In post 320, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 281, usesPython wrote: Can we just policy the next person to keep talking about mech today?
I am not used to this python.

I like it, but not used to it.
I mean we literally speedran the mech and came to the conclusion by like page 8 that we should give BP IC inventions if it's legal and Activated IC if it's not, any further mech talk is literally pointless and shouldn't have been going on for another 5 pages especially because like 75% of the playerlist is lurking because of it and I just want to play the damn game
No mech required now past page 8? Love you
In post 325, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I notice a lot of talk about finding trustworthy people to put in the Nightmare. I would like to say that I am town, thus feel free to put me in there, coach(es).
You convinced me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Rauth what do you think about the idea that we do the BP activated IC.... whatever thing. can't we do that instead of hijacking the nightmare for whatever the Korina thing is

YEs, I probably sound grossly ignorant of all context

But i would think simplicity is best and just go for scum now I dont want to look at another mech thing if we can just do something strong like bulletproof IC or whtever
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I'd rather we not get blindsided by scum being able to manipulate the nightmare results.
Alt of Theta Alpine
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:25 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Abegnation scummy why (@Everyone)
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:25 am

Post by Korina »

In post 273, Rautherdir wrote:
@Korina
: can the invention that is
awarded
to a player slot through the nightmare redux be redirected to be awarded to another player slot by player abilities?
No, nothing awarded via the Nightmare can be prevented or redirected due to it not being considered a player action. Any actions a player takes with a Nightmare reward can be, unless the player’s role states otherwise.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 432, Rautherdir wrote: I'd rather we not get blindsided by scum being able to manipulate the nightmare results.
KORINAI S THE MOD OH LOL

So stupid I thought you were waiting on another player's answer
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:26 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 431, Morning Tweet wrote: Rauth what do you think about the idea that we do the BP activated IC.... whatever thing. can't we do that instead of hijacking the nightmare for whatever the Korina thing is

YEs, I probably sound grossly ignorant of all context

But i would think simplicity is best and just go for scum now I dont want to look at another mech thing if we can just do something strong like bulletproof IC or whtever
Assuming that the gift of bulletproof IC can't be redirected or blocked, then it is the best option by a huge margin.
Alt of Theta Alpine
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Thank u Korina we have sorted that saga out
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Korina »

VC 1.8
Rauthedir (7, E-3!):
Radical Rat, usesPython, Doctor Drew, Aureal, Abnegation, DragonEater70, camelCasedSnivy
Aureal (2):
Morning Tweet, Rautherdir
Doctor Drew (1):
Merlyn
WhemeStar (1):
Titus
DragonEater70 (1):
Ranger
camelCasedSnivy (1):
biancospino
Abnegation (1):
sheepsaysmeep
biancospino (0):

usesPython (0):

Save the Dragons (0):

Ranger (0):

Radical Rat (0):

KatyKimFanClub (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Titus (0):

Flea the Magician (0):

Kyoko Kirigiri (0):

Merlyn (0):

sheepsaysmeep (0):

Not Voting (5):
KatyKimFanClub, Flea the Magician, Save the Dragons, WhemeStar, Kyoko Kirigiri

With
known votes, it takes
of them to achieve a majority.

Deadline is in:
(expired on 2023-07-16 11:00:00)

Moderator Notes:

- Enchant is being replaced.
- Titus is V/LA from July 6th, 2023 till July 7th, 2023.
- Merlyn is V/LA until July 5th, 2023.
- Ranger is V/LA every Sunday/Monday for July.

Nightmare
Radical Rat's proposal: [Literally Everyone] (4):
Radical Rat, Merlyn, DragonEater70, Save The Dragons
biancospino's proposal: [biancospino, usesPython, camelCasedSnivy, Doctor Drew, Abnegation] (1):
biancospino
DragonEater70's proposal: [DragonEater70, usesPython, Abnegation, Aureal, Titus] (1):
DragonEater70
Ranger's proposal: [Ranger, usesPython, Doctor Drew, Save The Dragons, Abnegation, Aureal, Merlyn, camelCasedSnivy, Titus, biancospino] (1):
Ranger
usesPython's proposal: [usesPython, Titus, DragonEater70, Radical Rat, Aureal, Kyoko Kirigiri, Abnegation] (1):
usesPython
camelCasedSnivy's proposal: [camelCasedSnivy, Ranger, Merlyn, Doctor Drew, Abnegation, Radical Rat] (1):
camelCasedSnivy
KatyKimFanClub's proposal: [KatyKimFanClub, usesPython, Radical Rat, Ranger, Rautherdir, Morning Tweet, biancospino] (1):
KatyKimFanClub
Abnegation's proposal: [Abnegation, Aureal, Radical Rat, usesPython, Kyoko Kirigiri, DragonEater70, Titus] (1):
Abnegation
Rautherdir's proposal: [Doctor Drew, DragonEater70, usesPython, Radical Rat, Ranger] (1):
Rautherdir

With
known votes, it takes
of them to achieve a majority.
Nobody is confirmed to run the Nightmare.

Spoiler: Pronouns
Pronoun KeyLater

Spoiler: Votes I'm Mentioning For Some Reason (EMPTY)
Empty
Last edited by Korina on Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:28 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 426, Morning Tweet wrote: Lurking out cuz wasnt prepared mentally to read another large game HAD I ROLLED SK again maybe I am not hurt by the "mid takes" comments I already forgot them don't worry. The way im being read and described by dragon/sheep here feels right

Katy, why'd you put me in the Nightmare of all people?
I liked first line of .
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:31 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Also you're not cult leader? :P
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Aureal you feel different from Team Mafia, I could be misremembering but you're not as engaged? Am I high on bath salts

Although I totally agree with 362 overall

I think Katy is town, body of work
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:35 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

HEAL: Rautherdir
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:35 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Alright cool we have no reason to do mech talk about the nightmare ever again. Bulletproof IC Invention is the best, and the only things that come close are Housing, Vig, and Friendly Neighbor, at least until we get below seven players at which point it's just Inquiry and Vig.

Unless we can only use each option once. But we'll figure that out night two and if we run into it we can talk about it then.
Alt of Theta Alpine
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 433, Morning Tweet wrote: Abegnation scummy why (@Everyone)
Weird vibe for me... they don't quite feel the same way they did in previous games with them. But not sure really.
Not anywhere near enough for me to actually vote them though, and I am liking the content of their posts so who knows, might just be me being silly.
Alt of Theta Alpine
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:40 am

Post by Ranger »

In post 91, Radical Rat wrote:For D1 at least, is there any reason the nightmare SHOULDN'T include everyone?
Same reason we don’t massclaim D1; scum usually have counterplay making the strategy detrimental.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 440, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Also you're not cult leader? :P
I'm not, I could be having so much fun right now but something something some guy named "CLONE" just didnt like the cut of that games jib

Well. I whiffed my first shot so maybe for hte best Kirigriiiii
In post 280, Aureal wrote: I have no idea what Rautherdir is trying to say here and I'm starting to wonder if there's really something to the idea that he's trying to muddle things to avoid town getting confirmed innocents from the nightmare.
LMFAO

So far i Pseudo Nightmare: DragonEater, Katy, Python

Dragon asked me to explain my Aureal vote in 150. I think just because Aureal hadnt done anything yet and i had a quicker impression of her in team mafia
In post 205, DragonEater70 wrote:
Second, I completely disagree about Bianco. Their posting is just filled with random, thrown-out-in-the-open comments that serve absolutely no purpose, and a jokey (I guess) vote at a point where serious votes should be made. I read this as scum.

Also I don't believe you about not being a cult leader. Please cult me tonight.
That's not my impression of scum bianco at all though. At least given our team mafia game

(^•ω~^)☆
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 445, Ranger wrote:
In post 91, Radical Rat wrote:For D1 at least, is there any reason the nightmare SHOULDN'T include everyone?
Same reason we don’t massclaim D1; scum usually have counterplay making the strategy detrimental.
After seeing previous Dreams' setup uh. It might be good to not put everyone in it for other reasons as well which I won't elaborate further on.
Alt of Theta Alpine
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Ranger »

{usesPython}
{Abnegation}
{Rautherdir}
{Save The Dragons, Doctor Drew}
{Radical Rat}
{Aureal}
{Merlyn}
{camelCasedSnivy}
{Titus, biancospino}
{DragonEater70}

P5 loosely. Reads likely incoherent, dealing with unpleasant rl things rn, so may be off.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Korina »

Lorem
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B