Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:41 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

I did have a thought in between failed attempts at sleep.

I think it's obvious scum submitted Drew here, because there's no reason Town would have done it secretly without discussion.

HOWEVER, I am considering rescinding my kneejerk reaction of wanting Drew dead, because like. SURELY scum would have known pulling something like that would put a lot of heat on the one getting confirmed, and does it really make sense to do that to a partner?

Maybe as a last-second effort before the day ends when it's too late to do anything about it, but the middle of the day like this, with everything still up in the air? It's weird, right?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:46 pm

Post by Aureal »

Yeah, especially since he was the one with the ability last game. Frame attempt?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:47 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 625, Radical Rat wrote: I did have a thought in between failed attempts at sleep.

I think it's obvious scum submitted Drew here, because there's no reason Town would have done it secretly without discussion.

HOWEVER, I am considering rescinding my kneejerk reaction of wanting Drew dead, because like. SURELY scum would have known pulling something like that would put a lot of heat on the one getting confirmed, and does it really make sense to do that to a partner?

Maybe as a last-second effort before the day ends when it's too late to do anything about it, but the middle of the day like this, with everything still up in the air? It's weird, right?
what, you're on #TeamInsomnia too?! Excellent. I am having the same thoughts, it seems too wolfy to be wolf. I also don't like this: a couple of folks including me were expressing doubt on Abnegation, who said she'd get some reads done for real this time. Then suddenly she started talking about the drew notice from the mod and now she's the co-chair of the nightmare proposals with python. It's an awfully effective way to get attention of you
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:53 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

I'd had both Abnegation and Python in my probably Town pile.

Idk, I'm really interested in the VCs around this, but I'm stuck on mobile and do not have it in me to count it up manually

usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:07 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 627, Merlyn wrote: I also don't like this: a couple of folks including me were expressing doubt on Abnegation, who said she'd get some reads done for real this time. Then suddenly she started talking about the drew notice from the mod and now she's the co-chair of the nightmare proposals with python. It's an awfully effective way to get attention of you
Counterpoint: In your scenario if it's being done with the expectation to deflect attention onto Drew with the idea that it's a scum ability then it's also reasonable to assume that Drew gets limmed for the wombo combo of scummy + in nightmare when people want a pure nightmare + scum ability at which point him flipping green would make it really obvious that happened? idk I don't want to be paranoiaing onto strong townreads like this
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 604, Ranger wrote:
In post 592, Abnegation wrote:
In post 591, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 590, Abnegation wrote:
In post 571, Rautherdir wrote:Half+1 of everyone I think have Doctor Drew included in a proposal right now, so....
We don't want to put everyone in but uh.... Well, I guess we have one person already confirmed in now, so.
i only counted 8, majority is 10.
i don't think that's even how the voting system works. i'm pretty sure what korina said was that you get confirmed to be in the nightmare by being in a proposal (not multiple proposals) that reaches majority.
my impression of it was that someone put doctor drew in there via day ability. idk if i like that.
I'm waiting on the VCs to know for sure, but if this is the case I want Drew dead.
i did also get the feeling that this is a scummy ability if that's what it is.
my count was looking at the last vc and then counting any hurt tags for proposals containing drew before the point that he was confirmed, which was none if i counted right. official vcs would be good though.
In post 639, Korina wrote:
Morning Tweet has been forcibly confirmed to Run The Nightmare tonight! VC to reflect this, and a normal VC later tonight.

Any additional votes cast on MT will not count, and any unvotes for MT will not count.
In post 560, Korina wrote:This is a mod announcement Doctor Drew has been confirmed to Run The Nightmare™️ tonight. All future proposals do not need to include Doctor Drew, and will automatically include him.

All current proposals will be amended to include Doctor Drew when I’m done with work.
It's definitely the same ability.
I can confirm I had nothing to do with it, at the very least.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:59 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I was very null on Doctor Drew before . It's definitely doesn't very town for him to get added to the nightmare but also I am confused since he was at N-2 (heh) and it was super likely he was going to get into anyways? Maybe it's a paired ability or something?

I know part of was a joke but it makes sense for Radical Rat to scumread me after a couple of my failed mechanics posts.

It's +town for Abnegation to notice Drew wasn't at 10 votes to Run the Nightmare in . Maybe Abnegation/Doctor Drew are opposite teams?

Also still pretty skeptical of people saying they do or don't get townvibes from me. I've completed one game on this site.

I think I want to see the VCs before I make more comments.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:02 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Rereading my post above I don't think I was very null on Doctor Drew actually so idk why I said that. I didn't like that he voted me for the reason I stated on penultimate line of . The vote seemed kind of random but I can't tell if that's just because I generally distrust people who vote me or if it's hindsight.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:20 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 631, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I was very null on Doctor Drew before . It's definitely doesn't very town for him to get added to the nightmare but also I am confused since he was at N-2 (heh) and it was super likely he was going to get into anyways?
4 of those votes were from the "everyone" voters, the people who had him in individually were: bianco (hasn't posted in 3 days), ranger, camelCasedSnivy, and Rautherdir. I wouldn't really consider that likely to get in
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:20 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 631, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Also still pretty skeptical of people saying they do or don't get townvibes from me. I've completed one game on this site.
You don't need meta to viberead someone? You just look at their posts and figure out how they make you feel
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:31 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 634, usesPython wrote:
In post 631, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Also still pretty skeptical of people saying they do or don't get townvibes from me. I've completed one game on this site.
You don't need meta to viberead someone? You just look at their posts and figure out how they make you feel
Seemed handwave-y and I am skeptical when several people comment on it and give completely different reads.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:38 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 635, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 634, usesPython wrote: You don't need meta to viberead someone? You just look at their posts and figure out how they make you feel
Seemed handwave-y and I am skeptical when several people comment on it and give completely different reads.
You think scum are more likely to townread or scumread you on vibes?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:40 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I think the more variance there are in how people read me Day 1 the more scum are commenting.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:40 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

there is*
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:55 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 631, KatyKimFanClub wrote: It's +town for Abnegation to notice Drew wasn't at 10 votes to Run the Nightmare in . Maybe Abnegation/Doctor Drew are opposite teams?
By "opposite teams" are you suggesting multiball here?

Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:59 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 612, Abnegation wrote:
In post 603, usesPython wrote: HEAL: old vote
HURT: Doctor Drew, Abnegation, Aureal, Radical Rat, usesPython, DragonEater70, Titus

Don't even know if there's a point to trying to get a pure Nightmare with Drew in it

-A
@mod
- what happens if someone gets confirmed to run in the nightmare, but then we execute them during the day?
They are removed from the Nightmare and I will PM the player whose proposal was accepted to add another person, I think.i genuinely have no backup idea if someone is confirmed to Run The Nightmare and then dies LOL. I’ll ask Maruchan.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:02 am

Post by Korina »

Also replacing biancospino, effective right now (biancospino requested replacement.) And will start prodding people soon. Holiday shift was exhausting.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:03 am

Post by WhemeStar »

drew wagon is weird
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:04 am

Post by WhemeStar »

kittys reactoins to their wagon is weird
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:04 am

Post by WhemeStar »

katy*
Im a dog that quacks
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:07 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 639, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 631, KatyKimFanClub wrote: It's +town for Abnegation to notice Drew wasn't at 10 votes to Run the Nightmare in . Maybe Abnegation/Doctor Drew are opposite teams?
By "opposite teams" are you suggesting multiball here?
Uhhh I just meant scum/town
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:07 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Or town/scum
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:28 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 552, Korina wrote: VC later, prods later. (Working a holiday shift.)
In post 560, Korina wrote: This is a mod announcement Doctor Drew has been confirmed to Run The Nightmare™️ tonight. All future proposals do not need to include Doctor Drew, and will automatically include him.

All current proposals will be amended to include Doctor Drew when I’m done with work.
There's just over a three hour gap between these posts. So we can reasonably conclude that whoever forced Drew into the nightmare was active at some point during that window.

Flea, me, DragonEater, and Ranger all posted during that window. This is an imperfect methodology, because there's no guarantee the perpetrator actually posted, but it's a place to start.

Flea, I believe about not being around much, and I don't think fae would do this spontaneously without knowing the gamestate.

I'm me, and I know I didn't do it, but if you're not me I think my questioning of the voting system made it pretty clear I didn't know what happened.

DragonEater could have, but this doesn't seem to line up with his pushes.

And then Ranger started to lightly shade Drew, just before the announcement was made.

So I'll just ask directly. Is this your doing, Ranger?

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:57 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Hello all, I'm not usually the type to get in games and lurk as either alignment. I'm just facing so many real-life things to do, which kept me away the past few days. This is the first night I can rest a bit and sleep early but I have time to catch up with the game tomorrow morning and make up for my absence.

Apologies again
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:12 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »