humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:02 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

i see you as softclaiming a role, then gradually building up to a voice that I feel weird about, a useful vote who claims he would join any wagon and hammer my scumread, and now I'm actively thinking that you might be a team with roden and tweet.

saved you an iso.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:07 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1050, humaneatingmonkey wrote: i see you as softclaiming a role, then gradually building up to a voice that I feel weird about, a useful vote who claims he would join any wagon and hammer my scumread, and
now I'm actively thinking that you might be a team with roden and tweet.

saved you an iso.
Go on. Expand on this.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:08 pm

it's gut so far, and will completely distract from gamestate.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:10 pm

Post by Roden »

Oh piss off

NOW you're concerned about distracting from the game state??
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:13 pm

yeah. like i said. two slots claimed, two options. i'd have to see if I was right on you being scum. no use doing anything else at this point.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:16 pm

Post by Roden »

...I feel like after a certain point it becomes pro-town to boot out a consensus town read
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:23 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1050, humaneatingmonkey wrote: i see you as softclaiming a role, then gradually building up to a voice that I feel weird about, a useful vote who claims he would join any wagon and hammer my scumread, and now I'm actively thinking that you might be a team with roden and tweet.

saved you an iso.
Tweet is locktown and you will be hindered in any attempt to change this.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:24 pm

that's fine. it's all contingent on roden being scum anyway.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:25 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1055, Roden wrote: ...I feel like after a certain point it becomes pro-town to boot out a consensus town read
Just vote curious I don't feel like elements is going to flip even if I took the risk.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:26 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1057, humaneatingmonkey wrote: that's fine. it's all contingent on roden being scum anyway.
See, I'm really comfortable not caring. I know you already and if you're scum I know what you're building to. If you're town and you decide to blind tunnel me I'll be able to blunt you.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:28 pm

okay sir. no one told you to care so much.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:30 pm

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Karma

Bleh
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:35 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1060, humaneatingmonkey wrote: okay sir. no one told you to care so much.
Perceptive. I think the one thing is this game has been in a state of monke v roden. I'm just curious, for Roden and you both, and I know Roden did have that list, but I mean curious in 'how can I get these people to talk' way, about where scum would be and why. A hypothetical, ideal scenario discounting Roden, HEM and curious.

Becuase Morning Tweet for one is very town and it's curious that you include them in associative with Roden because of my townlock and her I believe town lean or read.

The assumption from you being I both lock and defend both my friends so very hard. You have given me more to read if I'm alive day two.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:43 pm

yes the assumption is you would both lock and defend both roden and tweet so very hard. for example, you clumsily progressed into that strong belief that roden is town. wasn't certainly that way yesterday but now it's the same tier as tweet town.

isn't this great? we have a wealthy day 1.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:44 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 327, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 41, curiouskarmadog wrote: Also Mod,

going to be out of pocket between 07/01 until 07/05
reminder mod.

at any rate, I wont have time to read today (packing now), and probably wont be able to get to this until 07/05 evening. After deadline.

I understand how Day 1s go though, someone has to go. might as well be me.

My claim is Vanilla Town.....have at it.

remember look as who jumped on who AND when....and their reasons..
I never did read this post. Never read much from curious.

Very well.

UNVOTE: curiouskarmadog
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:46 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1063, humaneatingmonkey wrote: yes the assumption is you would both lock and defend both roden and tweet so very hard. for example, you clumsily progressed into that strong belief that roden is town. wasn't certainly that way yesterday but now it's the same tier as tweet town.

It's great because as scum or town I'd easily be able to shoot such silliness down. The mere suggestion that Morning Tweet isn't town makes anyone looks bad.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:47 pm

we can talk about that sometime else that isn't this day. this day needs to end.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:48 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1063, humaneatingmonkey wrote: yes the assumption is you would both lock and defend both roden and tweet so very hard. for example, you clumsily progressed into that strong belief that roden is town. wasn't certainly that way yesterday
but now it's the same tier as tweet town.

Ah, also, I was waiting for this, because my grammar was sloppy.
Roden is not my locktown monke babe, only Greeting and Tweet are in the treehouse. If you act nicely though I'd consider throwing you a banana.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:50 pm

i'm nice. i'd like a banana.

you certainly weren't hammering roden, and were willing to eliminate ckd for the dump posts instead lmao.
i can definitely describe you as resistant to roden's wagon.

but seriously, this distracts from where we should be and we should just end the day. a flip and a night kill will turn this game anew.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:53 pm

Post by Takutai »

Demonstrably if Roden is town he has added more value to this day than curious, I said before I was approaching today utilitarian style. I also said it feels like curious wanted to die; I never read the above post where curious actually says yup kill me. That's adorable.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:55 pm

Post by Takutai »

And then there's also the monkey roden bus world, which I said with an earlier team will make this a really fun game.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:02 pm

ckd's claim and the circumstances around it gives him more town equity than roden.

i have my doubts on roden, normal doubts. doubts that make me hesitant. like the number of people townreading him. and the number of people thinking that I'm nonsense. and the appeal to emotion because roden is a soft spot for me - believe it or not.

that said, I have it on record that he misrepresented meta twice - to townread and scumread me - and he tried to change to context of why he pulled the games up. i do have a strong reason to believe he's scum.

and now I pushed for us to be in a gamestate where it's optimal only to choose between two vanilla claims. maybe it isn't just me. it takes six people to E-1 and force claim, but I'll accept the responsibility.

i really think roden adds even more value flipped than alive. roden delivered all the value he can, and I'm scumreading it. do you want anything else more from roden alive?
meanwhile, the same is inverse for ckd - ckd adds more value given more days to spew than flipped.

if value is what you're looking for, that's the equation you need to consider.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:03 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1068, humaneatingmonkey wrote: i'm nice. i'd like a banana.

you certainly weren't hammering roden, and were willing to eliminate ckd for the dump posts instead lmao.
i can definitely describe you as resistant to roden's wagon.

but seriously, this distracts from where we should be and we should just end the day. a flip and a night kill will turn this game anew.
But I'll hammer Roden this time, to end the day as you say. If it's scum, banana. If not, deforestation.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:06 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1071, humaneatingmonkey wrote: ckd's claim and the circumstances around it gives him more town equity than roden.

i have my doubts on roden, normal doubts. doubts that make me hesitant. like the number of people townreading him. and the number of people thinking that I'm nonsense. and the appeal to emotion because roden is a soft spot for me - believe it or not.

that said, I have it on record that he misrepresented meta twice - to townread and scumread me - and he tried to change to context of why he pulled the games up. i do have a strong reason to believe he's scum.

and now I pushed for us to be in a gamestate where it's optimal only to choose between two vanilla claims. maybe it isn't just me. it takes six people to E-1 and force claim, but I'll accept the responsibility.

i really think roden adds even more value flipped than alive. roden delivered all the value he can, and I'm scumreading it. do you want anything else more from roden alive?
meanwhile, the same is inverse for ckd - ckd adds more value given more days to spew than flipped.

if value is what you're looking for, that's the equation you need to consider.
I'm not approaching any of these arguments and don't like that after all this time it's still a meta thing, that's me.

I'll give you your flip jut because I was too hesitant to vote Elements.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:34 pm

I'll be more explicit about how Roden lied about meta twice. I already covered the first lie, here I'll cover the second lie.

In this game, he said this:
In post 825, Roden wrote: VOTE: Roden

This is only E-2 I think

I'm VT (technically all I received was Townie in my role PM, it didn't actually say Vanilla) but I'm clearly just a info flip so whatever

I was 99% sure on HEM being town until he started waffling. Town!HEM fakes confidence even when he's unsure. Don't let him worm out of the bullshit he pulled today.
That's when he scumcased me.

But in this game, the third game he cited, it's clear he already saw me did this A LOT of times. Here is town!Roden reprimanding me and my response.
In post 2030, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 2020, Roden wrote:HEM if you're town this loss is legit your fault.
You backed off of nearly every push
, OMGUS'd everyone who even slightly suspected you, lied about your potions, and decided to death tunnel me Day 1 even after I tried to give you a chance to prove that you're town and work together to elim a common scum read.
Lol
as town my reads are fluid and pushing everyone is my preferred MO because then i never get pocketed or tunneled
. I didnt lie about my potion use at all, i legit thought i had pain potions because setup said everyone gets one so when i pm schadd and tells me i only have harmography im just as shocked. Deathtunnel you d1? You just said i pushed every sloy and how is pushing my scumread scummy?

You all have a wicked way to twist this as if it's my fault. Im not having that.
See there? Roden has experience with town!HEM backing off nearly every push because my reads are fluid.
the same reason he said I'm scum for here (before going back to me being town).
he linked this game, guys. he claims familiarity with me. it's blatant misrepresentation and if town, we haven't heard any admissions of guilt.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”