humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Peregrine, give me last minute reads before Kitty locks the thread if you can please :)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You did not respond to any of t he things I took issue with Mr T3.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

kick that corpse, dunn!
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Very busy rn, flip in a few hours.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:02 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Flavor 1.9
Eater 1

Eater 1 (or fishhook or simply eater) is a 7-cell still life and the smallest asymmetric still life, observed independently by several Life enthusiasts in 1971. The name "fishhook", which is also used, was suggested by Clement A. Lessner III and William P. Webb.

This still life is comprised of the normally unstable pre-block with a normally unstable tail attached. This pattern can also be seen as a trans version of the bookend.

A fishhook's ability to eat various objects was discovered by Bill Gosper late in 1971, which made it the first discovered glider eater. It only takes four generations to recover from being hit by a glider, making it the fastest-recovering as well as the smallest. In addition to being able to eat gliders, it can also eat blinkers, lightweight spaceships, loaves, middleweight spaceships, pre-beehives, R-bees and many other patterns, as shown above. Due to its ability to change the evolution of nearby objects without being affected itself, it appears as a stabilizer at the corner of dozens of oscillators including buckaroo, p54 shuttle, pentoad, p47 pre-pulsar shuttle, snacker and p23 honey farm hassler, as well as many stable conduits like F171, Fx77, L112 and so on.

Pre-block is not the only catalytic site on a fishhook. Its tail can be used as a rock that eats an unnamed 7-cell polyplet; another example of this type of catalysis can be found at generation 74 of Fx153. Its tail and head can also trigger a boat-bit reaction, and in this manner it can be considered a G0 glider pair eater.

There are also unusual rare catalyses where the eater tail is temporarily destroyed by an active reaction and then restored back.

Source: LifeWiki

Vote Count 1.9With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate.

T3
(6): sheepsaysmeep, Random Nurse, Invisibility, humaneatingmonkey, Save The Dragons, bob3141, Peregrine
[HAMMER!]

Quiet Owl
(2): Hu Tao, T3
Hu Tao
(2): Dunnstral, NorwegianboyEE
Not_Mafia
(1): Not_Mafia
bob3141
(1): BloodB0t

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-07-06 10:00:00).

Mod notes:
NorwegianboyEE replaces Quiet Owl. BloodB0t replaces Doctor Drew.

Next day will have more complex patterns. Flip soon!
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:08 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

D1 Flip
T3 has been eliminated!

Welcome to Mini Normal Mini Normal 2304: Conway's Game Of Life! You are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the
Town
are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

No need to confirm as you're a replacement.

N1 Announcement
Night 1 starts! Submit your actions if you have them!

D2 will start
(expired on 2023-07-08 15:00:00).

Processing night actions, expect day start within the hour...
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:37 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

N1 Flip
Random Nurse has been killed!

Random NurseWelcome to Mini Normal 2304: Conway's Game Of Life! You are a
Mafia 1-Shot Strongman

Your team-mates are <censored> and <nuh uh>. You may talk to them in the PT at any time while you are alive.

Each Night, if no other member of your faction is performing this action, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die. In addition, once per game, you can choose to make your action
unblockable

You win if at least one
Mafia
member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Confirm by posting in the topic.

Dunnstral has been killed!

Welcome to Mini Normal Mini Normal 2304: Conway's Game Of Life! You are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the
Town
are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment.

Flavor 2.0
Gosper's Glider Gun

The Gosper glider gun is the first known gun, and indeed the first known finite pattern with unbounded growth, found by Bill Gosper in November 1970. It consists of two queen bee shuttles stabilized by two blocks.

Its 36 cells remained the smallest population of any known gun until the discovery of the double-barreled Simkin glider gun in 2015 which overtook this record with only 29 cells. But in terms of bounding box Gosper glider gun is outright the smallest. In 1971, Charles Corderman found a small predecessor of Gosper glider gun that has only 21 cells.

There are two other ways in which queen bees can interact to form gliders, and a third queen bee can be used to reflect a glider and make a "pseudo-Gosper gun". See period-30 glider gun for more information.

A 13-glider synthesis of the Gosper glider gun was found no later than February 1971, and was featured in Martin Gardner's second column on Conway's Game of Life after being submitted by Robert Wainwright. An 8-glider synthesis was later found, which remains the smallest known glider synthesis of any gun. It can be destroyed completely by 2 gliders, as shown below.

The first known semi-natural occurrence of this glider gun is a tetramer variant, which appeared on November 9, 2022, in a symmetric soup by Open Science Grid.

Source: LifeWiki

Vote Count 2.0With 10 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Not Voting
(10): Invisibility, BloodB0t, bob3141, Peregrine, NorwegianboyEE, Not_Mafia, sheepsaysmeep, Hu Tao, Save The Dragons, humaneatingmonkey

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-07-15 15:30:00).

Mod notes:
I haven't modded for a while so please notify me of any mistakes. Thank you!
Last edited by KittyTacky on Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Vasex
~Enchant
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hello everyone. What a great start to the game. I’ll read up on Nurse and the rest of the game on my pauses during work and tell what i think.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There will be some changes from now on.
I won’t be quiet and i also won’t be an Owl.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Espeonage and Owl interqctions are spewed town by Nurse.

Oh, Espeonage was T3 and is now dead? It only proves my point further!!

And i’m conf!town. :smug:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

HEM is town for their confident solve post and this post by nurse spewing the slot town:
In post 18, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 17, Quiet Owl wrote: hi hello
why
do we have a wagon forming this early
Do you think page 1 *wagons* are serious?

What I do wonder is why you appear concerned for humaneatingmonkey.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Drew Aka second replacement slot is town. Drew’s early posts are townie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bob has very scummy posts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hu Tao is town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Reads list:

- Town: Hu Tao, Humaneatingmonkey, Bloodb0t
- Maybe Town: Sheep
- Need to read more: Peregrine, Invisibility, Save The Dragons.
- Mafia: Bob3141

Not_Mafia list:

- Not Mafia

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Gotta get back to work for a bit. Will continue afterwards.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 126, humaneatingmonkey wrote: man did i get pocketed or does peregrine look very town?
Peregrine is a dangerous player but i agree they might be town from their early posts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 127, Peregrine wrote: I am very town, don't worry about me!!!

And I agree that Espeonage's approach so far reads more like the situation you suggested than it does town who is just really aggressively against anyone taking charge or so on!! I think that it is often the case where certain voices become louder or more trusted than others for one reason or another, and while those voices are not always town, I think the issue I have is that it feels too early for that paranoia to be present and hoping for an us-versus-them sentiment!!!
I will never not worry about you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 141, bob3141 wrote:
In post 136, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 128, bob3141 wrote:
In post 119, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 109, bob3141 wrote:
In post 78, Hu Tao wrote: I like Espeonage so far for being town. I've had that thought before of scum doing the lining up thing.
What makes you think that Espeonage is town. Is it just one thought he had and if so what is that specific thought as he is the top poster
Bob I literally explained this in the post you quoted...this reads as pretending to look busy and pretending to scumhunt.

VOTE: bob
No you explained that you think Espeonage was town because he had a thought that you would have as town but this was after Espeonage had a great many thoughts. I want to know which thought exactly it was
The thought that scum likes to line up elims. It's not something scum seems to think about especially early on. If that clarification helps
Yes it does. My gut says your town

Even your vote on me though misguided does feel like omgus town. But most votes this early are pretty much a shot in the dark
All your posts ping me.
Especially this pockety response to Hu Tao.
"I gut townread you"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 153, bob3141 wrote:
In post 151, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 141, bob3141 wrote:
In post 136, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 128, bob3141 wrote:
In post 119, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 109, bob3141 wrote:
In post 78, Hu Tao wrote: I like Espeonage so far for being town. I've had that thought before of scum doing the lining up thing.
What makes you think that Espeonage is town. Is it just one thought he had and if so what is that specific thought as he is the top poster
Bob I literally explained this in the post you quoted...this reads as pretending to look busy and pretending to scumhunt.

VOTE: bob
No you explained that you think Espeonage was town because he had a thought that you would have as town but this was after Espeonage had a great many thoughts. I want to know which thought exactly it was
The thought that scum likes to line up elims. It's not something scum seems to think about especially early on. If that clarification helps
Yes it does. My gut says your town

Even your vote on me though misguided does feel like omgus town. But most votes this early are pretty much a shot in the dark
Well that was an easy iso lol.

Why is he calling the vote on him OMGUS? This really does feel like he is informed actually, like he knows you are town.....and is trying to discredit your vote as just 'a random shot in the dark' but going out of his way not to call you scummy in any way.

Hu you sonuva bitch, you have my sheep here

VOTE: Bob
Were as this looks far more scummy response

Clearly they understood what i actual said but go out of their way to misrepresent inorder to justify sheepign your vote.

First he connects two entirly seperate conjectures. The first that im not using OMGUS in stand way, even when its from a player that hasnt played mafia game in 3 years. Second trys to imply basely that im informed based on no info. And trys to use that first conjecture to justify his unrelated second conjecture

Secondly he jumps on the last sentance and goes out of his way to misquote it too. what i actualy said below

But most votes this early
are pretty much a shot in the dark

see how he adds random and cuts out the generalisation that every vote so far is based on little information. Hence the shot in the dark. (Do i really need to explain the phrase) In general such action come from scum more than town. Instead of seeing a post that refers to every vote so far he trys and make it look like it refers only to Hu Vote to push his unsupported conjecture.

town thought path for vote - reason >Vote

scums - Vote > reason

Supervillain response + Nurse ignored this building wagon on Bob. Not even making a comment on it. That is partnery.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That was meant to be a spoiler, MS on mobile is bad.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Reads List:

- Town: Hu Tao, Humaneatingmonkey, Bloodb0t, Sheep, Save The Dragons
- Maybe Town: Peregrine (?)
- Need to read more: Invisibility
- Mafia: Bob3141

Not_Mafia list:

- Not_Mafia

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 172, bob3141 wrote:Oh and i doubt based on odds that Pere and Drew rolled the scum team again. There either t/t or s/t.
Nobody makes reads based on rolling ods. This is a fake thought.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think i should place Not_Mafia on the scum tier only for the reason that i townread many slots and that makes him likely scum by process of elimination.

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 573, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I think i should place Not_Mafia on the scum tier only for the reason that i townread many slots and that makes him likely scum by process of elimination.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”