OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1149, Elements wrote: Why is this day not over yet
I'm asking myself the same question, tho I think I just laid scum a pretty good plan to get me out today with my most recent ramble soooo rip.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

"I hope you dont flip scum, you seem really sweet." - curiouskarmadog
"Oopsie is too wholesome to push" - Takutai
Wiki page
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 1116, Umlaut wrote:
Popping in for a moment to say I'm extending the deadline 12 hours due to the intermittent outages today; will extend further if the outages themselves continue for long enough.

The sun will now set in (expired on 2023-07-06 19:30:00).
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 1138, Roden wrote:
I've been pushing for the same thing, I don't think Nips is playing and his last few posts just feel like prod dodges, but he's clearly able to be around to play.

I did say that I was busy, just didn’t want to v/la. I have been giving my thoughts on what I’ve seen.

I was literally in the process of typing that message before clidd even asked me for my thoughts. I come around see something comment on it then I have other things I have to do. Then more pages come rinse and repeat.

Who have you been pushing for?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Alright home stretch baby, going to pass on page numbers going forward…UNLESS an event happens that a page number would suffice. Page 36.

877, Klick wants engagement on a post about me…yay
36- Tak looking more town, even though they say I don’t have any intent or drive…which is true, during vacation, I didn’t do shit. ALSO I napped every fucking day.
883, Roden has me, Ele, Greeting, Tweet, OD, and Tak as town., Scum Nips, Fur, and HEM
895, Ele votes HEM….this guy. It’s a ballsy vote (note if I am right, they took the vote off the leader, Roden) Feel like Ele would only do that if they were scum WITH Roden. Ele has been super opportunistic, this vote is..weird.
37- HEMvRoden seems TvT. If Roden DOES flip scum, Ill be in a heap of shit (SELF AWARE!!!!!!!), my gut isn’t buying it right now. Which is weird because both are saying the other is lying. If I have time I might check out those games….but seriously don’t think Ill ever have the time.
911, OD back on Roden, only two options are me and Roden…guess my wagon wasn’t getting enough love?
913, OD, “Karma is going to try hard tomorrow”. LOL….I mean I am, but the fact you said I am makes me laugh.
924, Tak mentions that a team of klick.roden/monke would be fun. If HEM and Rodent are scum together….THEY SHOULD GET A DAMN SCUMMIE (that’s still an award here right?)
953, I agree with OD here, a Roden flip WOULD give us a lot of info. BUT I would much prefer hitting scum.

Page 39 VC
curiouskarmadog (3): Takutai, Morning Tweet, clidd
Roden (3): Klick, humaneatingmonkey, OopsieDaisy
Elements (2): curiouskarmadog, geraintm
furtiveglance (1): Greeting
clidd (1): furtiveglance
humaneatingmonkey (1): Elements

Not voting (3):
Emperor flippyNips, Roden

963, Fur doesn’t like that vote count, NOT fur isn’t voting anyone. Shit posting.
964, Ele (of all people) call him out.
967, Roden would vote me over Roden, lame
972, FUCK YEAH, Im back…party is getting started.
975, Tweet unvotes me…hmmm…would TweetScum do that? I mean at this point, I hadn’t posted shit yet

Note here, sorry for the language. Had a long day and have had a couple adult beverages.

….I hadn’t posted anything here yet, feel like TweetScum could just leave her vote on me, unless there was a bigger plan.
976, Roden votes EFN(Nips..like that better) probably a waste of a vote without a case.
39- tweet asks some questions.
982, weellll, ignore the above, tweet is back. (he gave me all of 30 minutes to post some content)…LOL. Why even unvote? What changed in that 30 minutes. Scum thread to Twee..”WTF, get your vote back on CKD!!”
986, Clidd, votes Roden…no real reason.
988- CKD CONTENT!
994, RODEN votes self…oh fuck off with that shit. Seriously. As town or scum, its sad.
996, fur votes me (wasn’t he just saying he didn’t like my wagon?)
997, Ele vote Roden…WHAT IS THE VC?!?!
40/41, tweet and and fur think Roden is townier…why is that?
41—greeting comes in again…asks a couple question (CHECK TO SEE IF HIS LAST QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED)

41 VC
Roden (6): Klick, humaneatingmonkey, OopsieDaisy, clidd, Roden, Elements
curiouskarmadog (3): Takutai, Morning Tweet, furtiveglance
Elements (1): geraintm
furtiveglance (1): Greeting

Not voting (2):
Emperor flippyNips, curiouskarmadog

Hmmm, Roden was at -1, Greetings didn’t hammer., Tak didn’t hammer.

1016, Question from Tak, essentially why claim. Because I was at 4 votes, and I was going to be gone for many days. I didn’t want to hold the game up, so I put it out there, so if someone HAD to go. You had my shitty claim. I also urged people to watch who voted me and when and why. Thought I might get killed. I just got out of a game where scum, also disappeared. It stalled out the game….and ultimately we limmed someone else (Tweet, LOL, who was also scum) but it stalled the game out. I didn’t want to do that.

1018, Tak doesn’t like my tone…LOL, well it didn’t get any better. Also a HEM/CKD scum team, I think would be devastating. Especially with this town…Tak DOES unvote me though.

1022, oh wait Tak is back? On my wagon.

1024, I made a dump post and lurked?!?! I was reading this massive thread?!? Plus watching fireworks?!?! It should be noted, in that one “dump post” I provide more content and stances than 30% of the people in this game.

1036, Gera doesn’t hammer.
1041, Roden unvotes himself and vote Elements (Roden now out -2)
1049, Tak “I don’t like being useless”. I like this Tak versus the lame Tak from the first 30 pages.
1050, HEM, thinks about a Tak/tweet/Roden team…hmmm….yeah, but Roden COULD have joined my wagon….but that WOULD have put all three on it…hmmm.
1056, I like tak until I see “tweet is locktown”..going to put a pin in this though for reasons.
1061, OH SHIT…Roden DOES JOIN my wagon….I just game him props for NOT being on it. God damn this is a great last read.

Wait a second.
In post 1064, Takutai wrote:
In post 327, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 41, curiouskarmadog wrote: Also Mod,

going to be out of pocket between 07/01 until 07/05
reminder mod.

at any rate, I wont have time to read today (packing now), and probably wont be able to get to this until 07/05 evening. After deadline.

I understand how Day 1s go though, someone has to go. might as well be me.

My claim is Vanilla Town.....have at it.

remember look as who jumped on who AND when....and their reasons..
I never did read this post. Never read much from curious.

Very well.

UNVOTE: curiouskarmadog

How did you know I claimed VT? Im at a loss. What? (also unvote me)

1075, Roden keeps it real with HEM, misremembered his confidence. Oh boy, that is convenient timing.
1077, Elements thinks Tak is scum, didn you think he ws town when he was garbage posting gifs?
1081, MORE CKD CONTENT

Sort of caught up, addressing the rest of this normally…whew…

Thoughts to follow.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:11 pm

In post 1089, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1087, Takutai wrote: I already said I'm hammering Roden and that you're adorable so.
I havent read that yet? was that in a gif form?

also thanks, thats one of my better qualities.

now to get back to the stupid read.
LOL, I posted this before I read the new Tak. I regret nothing, but it was old news.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:17 pm

In post 1090, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 1081, curiouskarmadog wrote: 18, 432, OD posts my old game, says I have passion. Not sure why she doesn’t understand I am gone for a holiday. I got busy before I left, I posted Thursday morning, thread blew up, I posted a check in post Friday and left. But she is still harping on me not posting. SCUMMY way to justify their suspicion.
I wasn't scumreading you at this point, once you came in with a claim and a white flag kinda response to your push you went from scummy to null. Not sure where you're reading a continued suspicion of you in these posts since I argued against Clidd's push against you because apparently you were faking your bravado.
really?
In post 266, OopsieDaisy wrote:
I am waiting on a few others to comment. Karma especially he usually has a different take on the game that's worth talking about. But for now I think parking my vote on you makes sense.
In post 268, OopsieDaisy wrote: Actually Karma's quietness is concerning, especially since he's V/LAing soon. Gonna vocalise that worry now and hopefully it'll call him into action :3
In post 281, OopsieDaisy wrote: I'm like a yo-yo today but I've liked Tweet's reactions to my push when thinking through a meta lens. Obvs, I am putting a bit of trust in Tweet's talk about self-meta (she could always just be doing a cheeky lie), hence why I think she's sitting at null for me, but I've now actually got what I wanted initially out of my push on Tweet, a reaction that means something to me.

Moving on, hey Karma I wanna hear your takes.

VOTE: Curiouskarmadog
you kind of know my stance on liars right? work me through this please. you clearly have had suspicion of me on and off most of the day.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:18 pm

In post 1094, Elements wrote:
In post 1081, curiouskarmadog wrote: 18, 432, OD posts my old game, says I have passion. Not sure why she doesn’t understand I am gone for a holiday. I got busy before I left, I posted Thursday morning, thread blew up, I posted a check in post Friday and left. But she is still harping on me not posting. SCUMMY way to justify their suspicion.
I wasn't scumreading you at this point, once you came in with a claim and a white flag kinda response to your push you went from scummy to null. Not sure where you're reading a continued suspicion of you in these posts since I argued against Clidd's push against you because apparently you were faking your bravado.
Are you saying CKD is using information from a point later in the game to form an opinion from only reading up to before that point... 👀👀
oh you...so cute.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:23 pm

In post 1136, OopsieDaisy wrote: And knowing Karma, he's never gonna compromise on a Roden vote he's just gonna vote for his biggest scumread and call it a day.

And I'm his biggest scumread (so far).

Dang.
omg, I love that you are in this game.....I hate that you are again on my scum radar.

yep, I wont (just) vote Roden to save me.

I need to reread a couple things.

like I have made notes to myself to follow up, like some greeting posts, and couple tweet and clidd posts have rubbed me wrong....and of course my dear OD, I want to meta and see if you said once in our last game "to be honest"...jokes aside, I DO feel like it is a tell..a slight one.

Greetings first, I feel like they come in, ask some questions, doesnt care about the answers..disappears, just to do it again. seems like theater. I want to read them again, to see if that is true or not.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Roden »

Karma could you parse these walls down a bit for the townies who aren't going to read that but still need to know where you stand
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1155, curiouskarmadog wrote:
really?
In post 266, OopsieDaisy wrote:
I am waiting on a few others to comment. Karma especially he usually has a different take on the game that's worth talking about. But for now I think parking my vote on you makes sense.
In post 268, OopsieDaisy wrote: Actually Karma's quietness is concerning, especially since he's V/LAing soon. Gonna vocalise that worry now and hopefully it'll call him into action :3
In post 281, OopsieDaisy wrote: I'm like a yo-yo today but I've liked Tweet's reactions to my push when thinking through a meta lens. Obvs, I am putting a bit of trust in Tweet's talk about self-meta (she could always just be doing a cheeky lie), hence why I think she's sitting at null for me, but I've now actually got what I wanted initially out of my push on Tweet, a reaction that means something to me.

Moving on, hey Karma I wanna hear your takes.

VOTE: Curiouskarmadog
you kind of know my stance on liars right? work me through this please. you clearly have had suspicion of me on and off most of the day.
I was concerned that you were being quiet and wanted some takes out of you, so I voted you to pressure your slot into doing something. You reacted in a way that didn't feel scummy to me (the big vt claim), and you weren't going to be able to give any reads past the vt claim post for a while, so I moved my vote away. I know how hard you go on "actions louder than words" but my votes on you and afterwards Emperor were done to pressure inactive slots into giving something to the game.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

Wiki page
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:28 pm

Couple questions while I read.

Roden, why self vote? It really maddens me. LIke "Im going take my ball and go home, boo woo". Ive done it before as scum and it bought me a day or two. Roden, have you ever seen scum self vote? HEM have you ever seen Roden self vote before?

Fur, who is scum and why? top two. want reasons. Now that I am here and posting, you have voted me. What about my post do you feel is scummy. if you no longer think I am scummy, I wanted firm ass stances Day 1. WHO IS SCUM?

going to ISO greeting, real fast.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:32 pm

In post 1158, Roden wrote: Karma could you parse these walls down a bit for the townies who aren't going to read that but still need to know where you stand
NOPE, i just fucking read this whole thing as thoroughly as I could while working a full time job. everyone complained I wasnt posting. If you really want to know where I stand on something ask. if not, there is a ton of content I just posted. If you think I am scum, I have posted a bunch for you to cut and paste a case out of. I mean you recently posted 3 fucking full games with HEM in it and expected people to read them. so get out of my face with...."you posted too much".

why ask me to condense? Why not just ask me what my stance is on X?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Since your VT post, I've felt that people's reasonings for voting you have been pretty unjustified outside of just voting within claims and so have been defending you a lot because of it. I've still got you as null but because I think scum have been trying to use your slot as a free easy wagon, it does bump you up a bit in my head if I'm reading the actions around your slot correctly.
Show

Wiki page
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by Roden »

Why are would you be mad?? You've been reading, nobody wants to vote outside of you and me. I don't think you're scum and I think my flip at least provides info, I'm only voting you because people keep screaming at me for self-voting (but also omg vote out Roden omg omg but also we're gonna wait 5649867809483 days to do it). If I got my way though I'd flip the Nip. If I got my way in a spicier way I'd conquer the Elements.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 1160, curiouskarmadog wrote: HEM have you ever seen Roden self vote before?
Absolutely not. I think it's a scum tell. He absolutely felt like he's going anytime now. He felt as if the extended amount of time to play the game was "torture" and "limbo"... not "hope" and "game time" which I expected if he was town. ^_^
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1160, curiouskarmadog wrote: Roden, have you ever seen scum self vote? HEM have you ever seen Roden self vote before?
I have almost exclusively self-voted as town lmao
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by Roden »

Ok now HEM's lying lmaoooo
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:35 pm

Cite the game Roden
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:36 pm

If I'm lying cite the game and clear the air.
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1157, curiouskarmadog wrote: like I have made notes to myself to follow up, like some greeting posts, and couple tweet and clidd posts have rubbed me wrong....and of course my dear OD, I want to meta and see if you said once in our last game "to be honest"...jokes aside, I DO feel like it is a tell..a slight one.
ok so there were no tbh's/to be honest's from me in 2302, but i did find 10 tbf's/to be fair's lmao
Show

Wiki page
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1161, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1158, Roden wrote: Karma could you parse these walls down a bit for the townies who aren't going to read that but still need to know where you stand
NOPE, i just fucking read this whole thing as thoroughly as I could while working a full time job. everyone complained I wasnt posting. If you really want to know where I stand on something ask. if not, there is a ton of content I just posted. If you think I am scum, I have posted a bunch for you to cut and paste a case out of. I mean you recently posted 3 fucking full games with HEM in it and expected people to read them. so get out of my face with...."you posted too much".

You misunderstand. Your walls are kinda unreadable.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

In post 1163, Roden wrote: Why are would you be mad?? You've been reading, nobody wants to vote outside of you and me. I don't think you're scum and I think my flip at least provides info, I'm only voting you because people keep screaming at me for self-voting (but also omg vote out Roden omg omg but also we're gonna wait 5649867809483 days to do it). If I got my way though I'd flip the Nip. If I got my way in a spicier way I'd conquer the Elements.
So is that the answer to my question? You think I’m scum? Cos I haven’t really gotten that from you
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:39 pm

In post 1163, Roden wrote: Why are would you be mad?? You've been reading, nobody wants to vote outside of you and me. I don't think you're scum and I think my flip at least provides info, I'm only voting you because people keep screaming at me for self-voting (but also omg vote out Roden omg omg but also we're gonna wait 5649867809483 days to do it). If I got my way though I'd flip the Nip. If I got my way in a spicier way I'd conquer the Elements.
LOL, you have your way. you have your vote. I just got this game another 12 hours. post a case, push a case.

HEM has too much power here. Just because he says you and I are the only wagon, doesnt mean we are the only wagons.

speaking of which,

HEM, do you feel like you have too much power here? This isnt a silly question. I (mostly) think you are town, but I can see that people are sheeping the shit out of you. Thoughts on this?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:41 pm

In post 1170, Roden wrote:
In post 1161, curiouskarmadog wrote:

You misunderstand. Your walls are kinda unreadable.
OKAY....but my last post wasnt right?

What do you want to know my stances on?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:42 pm

The exact reason I got cold feet. But yeah, I am usually powerful Day 1. Sometimes I tunnel the right slot and it's enough to snowball the game. Sometimes scum hide behind my push to get me to eliminate town and set me up for elimination on a later day.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”