curiouskarmadog (3):
Morning Tweet, furtiveglance, Roden
furtiveglance (2):
Greeting, OopsieDaisy
Elements (1):
geraintm

Not voting (4):
Emperor flippyNips, curiouskarmadog, Takutai, humaneatingmonkey

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to drive someone out of town.

The sun will set in (expired on 2023-07-06 19:30:00).

Last edited by Umlaut on Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:21 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1185, humaneatingmonkey wrote: i think scum is distancing.
In post 1183, Roden wrote: Maybe don't throw stones in glass houses
Roden, for me, you are a mansion.

And I was asked if I personally saw you self-vote.

Why did you self-vote here and self-vote in that game?
I gave up in that game since no one was listening to me.

I self-voted here because people wanted to flip me and it seemed like everyone was ready to end the day.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:21 pm

Post by Roden »

How the fuck am I only at three votes???

VOTE: Elements
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1188, curiouskarmadog wrote: also Roden, this is still an open question.
In post 1173, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1170, Roden wrote:
In post 1161, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1158, Roden wrote: Karma could you parse these walls down a bit for the townies who aren't going to read that but still need to know where you stand
NOPE, i just fucking read this whole thing as thoroughly as I could while working a full time job. everyone complained I wasnt posting. If you really want to know where I stand on something ask. if not, there is a ton of content I just posted. If you think I am scum, I have posted a bunch for you to cut and paste a case out of. I mean you recently posted 3 fucking full games with HEM in it and expected people to read them. so get out of my face with...."you posted too much".

why ask me to condense? Why not just ask me what my stance is on X?
You misunderstand. Your walls are kinda unreadable.
OKAY....but my last post wasnt right?

What do you want to know my stances on?
I'm not asking for me, I'm reading your posts.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:30 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

I'm not voting elements, btw
mod

I'll be back to Roden if there's a threat of no elimination
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by Umlaut »

In post 1204, humaneatingmonkey wrote: I'm not voting elements, btw
mod
Fixed
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:54 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1189, curiouskarmadog wrote: okay no one asked yet...but here we go, general thoughts on everyone.

Gera, its null, they havent done anything, the only thing that is different this game (I meta-ed them the last game) is that they havent complained as much about Day 1 sucking this game. the only thing to note is that for someone who doesnt like Day 1, they had a chance to end it by hammer Roden. IF Roden flips scum, Gera is suspect. if Roden flips town, Gera looks townish.

OD, it hurts me to say you are in my top 3 scum suspects. maybe it is play style, but I find myself making excuses FOR you. I dont like your interaction with Tweet. Leaning tweet/OD scum team. The only thing that is stopping my vote, is I DID suspect you last game and you were town. you are killing me with the "to be honest" posts. if you flip scum, I will never let a "to be honest" post slide again. you seem opportunistic. I want you to scum hunt, you seem like you are coasting on others.

Elements, it could be residue effects from the last game, but have been back and forth on you in the read. most of your jumps on wagons look bad, but you have had a couple where I thought "hmm, would scum do that?". going to put a pin in this for now. need to see some flips.

Greeting, ugh...null too. hops in, does a little dance party full of questions and light-thoughts...jumps out again. didnt hammer Roden (follow back up if there is a Roden flip). I need to see more from this slot.

EFN/nips, normally I would say cut this slot. BUT that was what we did last game, and he was a VIG, and basically won the game. so at a loss. he seems to be my hype man which I like. but I also like my ego stroked. given his current content in the game, I dont think he should see endgame. Do better EFN.

clidd, also part of the "to be honest" club (man I will be horrible to live with if both you AND OD are scum together). I am leaning scum/null here. Hasnt done much. Hasnt made waves. also coasting. Also have trouble understanding they "why" behind his reads.

Roden, ugh..I think a lot of info COULD come from this slip. But I think he is town...if he flips scum, I look bad, but....it is what it is. I wont be voting him today, will see if that end up killing me today. I hate the self vote. if I found a game where are scum he self voted, I would jump on this wagon, HEM homework?

Tweet, in my top scum picks. one part OMGUS one part he just seems scummy. I will have to go back and reread the WHY behind that. but just kept thinking during the read, "wow he is scummy" and mentally put him in my scum pile. I dont like his interaction with OD.

Tak, HATED THAT SLOT early game, liked MUCH more in the later game. I feel like at one point you have tweet on a "townlock" which I dont understand or like. (need to reread that). leaning town.

Fur, also top scum pick. HEM nailed it, no soul in this game. Votes a lame, stances are phoned in. I want to see him push a case. coasting. says he doesnt like a thing, then does that thing. hiding in plan sight scum.

HEM, closest thing to a town read I have. too much power though, if he IS town, scum is no doubt scared of him...or maybe not, if Roden is town, they might love him. I think I need to read a HEM scum game. at any rate, not going any where Day 1

Klick, null pile with EFN (Nips), more like Greeting, comes in...does the hokey pokey, jumps out. who knows.

I would be down with a Fur, tweet, OD (sniff) wagon in that order. if a vote was needed, clidd as well.

going to iso those three though, and push a case tomorrow. with a vote.
Would have required me to have paid enough attention to realise they were 1 vote off
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:56 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1153, curiouskarmadog wrote:
How did you know I claimed VT? Im at a loss. What? (also unvote me)
I expected someone to ask or push this, glad it's you. I did indeed read that post and realized I as lying, thing is I skimmed it and saw you claiming vt which I pretty much believed. Only later once I read the whole post I realized it's not that you want to die but you were kind enough to be okay with dying. If I still believed you didn't want to be part of this game I would just have puished you more and more to get a vt flip and end this waste of time.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:57 pm

Post by Takutai »

where is my hammer!?

Surely we're not allowing Monke to tun up more people here, that would be plain dumb.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:38 pm

Post by Greeting »

UNVOTE: furtiveglance

We still have time, that’s good.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:41 pm

In post 1208, Takutai wrote: Surely we're not allowing Monke to tun up more people here, that would be plain dumb.
Oh the monkey is it
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:42 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1210, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1208, Takutai wrote: Surely we're not allowing Monke to tun up more people here, that would be plain dumb.
Oh the monkey is it
we're killing Roden stop being a Luddite.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:59 pm

Post by Roden »

Surely we don't actually No Elim today...
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:20 pm

Post by Greeting »

Reading this game feels exhausting. I feel like it's high time for me to stop testing the waters and settle on an actual scumread.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:26 pm

Post by Greeting »

I am down for an elimination from this pool: {
Emperor flippyNips
curiouskarmadog
Klick
geraintm
}. This group has got to have some scum in it.

I was concerned about
furtive
's lack of enthusiasm earlier and wanted to push him for it. But his responses had an annoyed ring to it and felt bitchy, which is usually a sign of a townie who is annoyed of being pushed. I want to keep him around, at least for the time being.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:28 pm

Post by Greeting »

I don't like
Elements
' play in this game at all, while the activity patterns seem to be NAI, the play is non-committal and has a lot of filler content to make it seem like doing something. I guess I could vote that too.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:37 pm

Post by Greeting »

VOTE: curiouskarmadog

I'm not buying the walls of text at all, it is an easy way to get towncred for effort. A lot of players don't read them anyway. He said that they're mostly for him, but that's what a PT is for, not the main thread. A lot of his reads () feel completely contentless, and even the ones which actually have content feel watered-down.
In post 1189, curiouskarmadog wrote: okay no one asked yet...but here we go, general thoughts on everyone.

Gera, its null, they havent done anything, the only thing that is different this game (I meta-ed them the last game) is that they havent complained as much about Day 1 sucking this game. the only thing to note is that for someone who doesnt like Day 1, they had a chance to end it by hammer Roden. IF Roden flips scum, Gera is suspect. if Roden flips town, Gera looks townish.

OD, it hurts me to say you are in my top 3 scum suspects. maybe it is play style, but I find myself making excuses FOR you. I dont like your interaction with Tweet. Leaning tweet/OD scum team. The only thing that is stopping my vote, is I DID suspect you last game and you were town. you are killing me with the "to be honest" posts. if you flip scum, I will never let a "to be honest" post slide again. you seem opportunistic. I want you to scum hunt, you seem like you are coasting on others.

Elements, it could be residue effects from the last game, but have been back and forth on you in the read. most of your jumps on wagons look bad, but you have had a couple where I thought "hmm, would scum do that?". going to put a pin in this for now. need to see some flips.

Greeting, ugh...null too. hops in, does a little dance party full of questions and light-thoughts...jumps out again. didnt hammer Roden (follow back up if there is a Roden flip). I need to see more from this slot.

Roden, ugh..I think a lot of info COULD come from this slip. But I think he is town...if he flips scum, I look bad, but....it is what it is. I wont be voting him today, will see if that end up killing me today. I hate the self vote. if I found a game where are scum he self voted, I would jump on this wagon, HEM homework?

Klick, null pile with EFN (Nips), more like Greeting, comes in...does the hokey pokey, jumps out. who knows.
That's like half of players in the game, and generally can be boiled down to one word - "null".

I suppose the rest of the reads do give some information about
curiouskarmadog
's stances in this game, but I simply disagree with most of them and have a feeling like they're not genuine.

So yeah, I can get behind this wagon.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:43 pm

Post by clidd »

Kindly reminder that we should settle on Roden or Karma and use the flip information to play from that tomorrow.

Further claims are not pro-town.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:46 pm

Post by Elements »

Greeting, Roden, Takutai
Day 1 solve
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:50 pm

In post 1218, Elements wrote: Greeting, Roden, Takutai
Day 1 solve
omg
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:51 pm

i hope i'm not pocketed because that's a mindmeld
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:55 pm

im wondering why karmadog's other and stronger reads are conveniently left out of this "half sample", and I wonder if that could have been malicious.

i may have been pocketed but I don't know if I agree that ckd's posts are that much devoid of content. it saved me a lot of time having to ask him about his reads because I could already see the timeline of his progression.
In post 1216, Greeting wrote: He said that they're mostly for him, but that's what a PT is for, not the main thread.
Like this isn't even a real critique of his content. This is just personal style stuff.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:57 pm

In post 1216, Greeting wrote: I'm not buying the walls of text at all
In post 1216, Greeting wrote: I simply disagree with most of them and have a feeling like they're not genuine.
I would also like you to elaborate why you don't buy karmadog's posts at all. Is it a specific read and progression? I'm truly curious because I want you to be town.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:34 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1220, humaneatingmonkey wrote: i hope i'm not pocketed because that's a mindmeld
It's cute how you'll do anything at all not to look at elements.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:35 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 1218, Elements wrote: Greeting, Roden, Takutai
Day 1 solve
I was thinking Roden/Elements/Oopsiedaisy. At least you got one right.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”