Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:40 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 570, NorwegianboyEE wrote: That was meant to be a spoiler, MS on mobile is bad.
You need to add an equals, like

Code: Select all

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

Oops, pagetopped!
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 574, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 573, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I think i should place Not_Mafia on the scum tier only for the reason that i townread many slots and that makes him likely scum by process of elimination.
Also, what is NM doing? Best play I’ve ever seen.
I'm guessing you have read the game and probably always do? Why not sign up to play to more games?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't rich, creative and funny. Some funposters are at least somewhat boring. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that everyone would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You always add something of value.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 324, humaneatingmonkey wrote: I will vote between {Espeonage, Doctor Drew, Hu Tao, and Night Owl}. My priority is Espe, a tie between Drew and Hu Tao, and Night Owl only if no one has the appetite for the three.

I'll be waiting for Bella's replacement, StD's return, and Dunnstral's input. I want to know where they are in this.
Great reads. Now turn them around and say they are all town and the scum is in Invisibility/Bob/N_M
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Or to clarify. Scum is Bob/Invisibility and if one is wrong it’s either N_M or Peregrine.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 374, Quiet Owl wrote: i think the game would benefit from a flip at this point. here are the top options as i see them.
- espeon
- me (quiet owl)
- humaneatingmonkey

pick someone for gods sake and stop going at each other's throats. i'm going to iso esp and hme and then pick and stick to a vote.
Bad flip options omg.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 438, bob3141 wrote: i think quite owl is clear first time scum player. As far as i can see they have only played town on this site so far. 3-4 town games too zero scum games. Cant see me voting else where day one
Good luck friendo. ^^

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok so FYI i didn’t actually read any of Invisibility’s posts and Peregrine seems scummier by the page i am on so wondering if i should make my reads more like Bob >>>> Peregrine > Invisibility. In terms of most scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Invisibilitys recent posts i will think about now.

- Bunno
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:22 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 234, bob3141 wrote: HEM you really do go out of your away to push anyone that points any flaw in espe wagon. If you are town are you really ignoring the fact that you could be wrong and that scum are doing mixture vanity voting and inactive. Whith maybe no more than one scum on espe. Why do you think you have not seen any real pivot of you if he isnt town? Instead he is focused on you which would actual indicated that your interactions would be svs as he is self proclaimed busser

If you ask why no more than one, although wagon has some energy it doesnt feel like it has the energy of two scum skew natural propagation of wagon. P.s. wanted to use a fancy word even if doesnt 100% fit :-P

One thing Espe is certianly right about is that your going out of your way to control the narative. In respone to me getting sheeps view on dragons odd vote on sheep. You make two big posts directed towards me

Of HEM, Peregrine, and Random Nurse if feel no more than one is scum as really do not think more than one scum is on that wagon. and that wagon is pere, sheep, Nurse and you.
this post bugs me. Feels super informed in hindsight VOTE: Bob

like the first paragraph sort of defends Espeon without a very good reason. Also harping on the one scum on the wagon is weird. Saying that HEM and Espeon's interactions are svs is also a weird statement like they shaded HEM and then immediately undermined themself by defending Espeon.
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:23 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 581, NorwegianboyEE wrote: i didn’t actually read any of Invisibility’s posts
but I worked so hard to write them
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok i finally got time to continue.
I think Invisibility’s posts in recent pages are decent enough. Scum is in Bob / Peregrine / N_M? I’m gonna cross examine this once i’m fully caught up.

- Bunno
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:53 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

I am willing to explore other people's POVs because mine is obviously flawed.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m leaning more Bob / Peregrine now i think

- Bunno
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:58 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Is vig this common on this site? I swear every game I've been in has one :lol: good work though
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok i’m caught up.
Preliminary solve is Bob/Peregrine. Most convinced on Bob.

VOTE: Bob3141

- Bunno
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:59 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I'm kinda leaning toward Bob being town actually
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why?

- Bunno
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:04 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Like I said yesterday he had a similar thought process to me toward the end. Also I'm not liking how Bob is the sudden scumread from RN flip. Seems like a lazy read. Who else do you think is scum? Maybe we should look as to why Dunn died?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:10 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Ah, Norwegian is Quiet Owl slot. Yeah I wouldn't let them determine the narrative this game. I'll wait for others to catch up.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I will determine the narrative for i am the greatest detective. You are the sub-character that merely drives the story revolving me forward.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your reasons for townreading Bob are irrelevant noise in the great machinations i have in mind for this game.

- Bunno
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:13 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Invisibility jumping on Bob right away after Norwegian is suspect too. What happened to your previous reads?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:14 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 595, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Your reasons for townreading Bob are irrelevant noise in the great machinations i have in mind for this game.
I townread t3 slot for weird reason including same mindset and they were town. So I rest my case. What do you think of invisibility?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why do you ask questions you can already find answered by looking at my posts today?
I think Invisibility’s recent posts are deep and nuanced. I shall use them as an ally in my holy quest to terminate scum!Bob from this town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I also think your reason for protecting Bob here is silly.
You see them being pushed today and then claim they’re town only for that reason?
What has Bob GENUINELY done that’s townie?

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”