usesPython (0):

Save the Dragons (0):

Radical Rat (0):

Morning Tweet (0):

Titus (0):

Flea the Magician (0):

Merlyn (0):

Not Voting (6):
Flea the Magician, Morning Tweet, Merlyn, Random Nurse, Rautherdir, camelCasedSnivy

With
known votes, it takes
of them to achieve a majority.

Deadline is in:
(expired on 2023-07-17 00:30:00)

Moderator Notes:

- Titus is V/LA until July 7th, 2023.
- Ranger is V/LA every Sunday/Monday for July.

Nightmare
Radical Rat's proposal: [
Doctor Drew
, Abnegation, Aureal, Radical Rat, usesPython, DragonEater70, Titus] (3):
Radical Rat, Abnegation, camelCasedSnivy
Random Nurse's proposal: [Everyone] (1):
Random Nurse
DragonEater70's proposal: [
Doctor Drew
, DragonEater70, usesPython, Abnegation, Aureal, Titus] (1):
DragonEater70
Ranger's proposal: [
Doctor Drew
, Ranger, usesPython, Abnegation, KatyKimFanclub, Rautherdir, Radical Rat, sheepsaysmeep, Morning Tweet, camelCasedSnivy] (1):
Ranger
KatyKimFanClub's proposal: [
Doctor Drew
, KatyKimFanClub, usesPython, Radical Rat, Ranger, Morning Tweet, Random Nurse] (1):
KatyKimFanClub

With
known votes, it takes
of them to achieve a majority.

Doctor Drew is confirmed.

Spoiler: Pronouns
Pronoun KeyLater

Spoiler: Votes I'm Mentioning For Some Reason (EMPTY)
Empty
Last edited by Korina on Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Rautherdir »

I .. don't think scum would do a 1v1 with Ranger to be honest. And I still think Ranger is town, so.

I should look at Merlyn I suppose and see what I think about that slot.

For now though, HURT: Ranger

I would prefer a smaller set of players but more is... Fine. We could potentially do housing before we lose too many of this group but confirming someone+bulletproof probably better? Not sure, housing has good long term benefits and if a certain role still exists might even end up as a large pseudo-masonry at some point. (I mean except recruiting probably a thing so... Yeah.)

Things for people in the Nightmare to discuss. I think night 1 an IC is definitely better actually given we don't know what roles exist.
Alt of Theta Alpine
"Night Kills are a form of cult cop"
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:38 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 1151, Rautherdir wrote: I would prefer a smaller set of players but more is... Fine. We could potentially do housing before we lose too many of this group but confirming someone+bulletproof probably better? Not sure, housing has good long term benefits and if a certain role still exists might even end up as a large pseudo-masonry at some point. (I mean except recruiting probably a thing so... Yeah.)
Oh look it's happening again

-A
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 1152, usesPython wrote:
In post 1151, Rautherdir wrote: I would prefer a smaller set of players but more is... Fine. We could potentially do housing before we lose too many of this group but confirming someone+bulletproof probably better? Not sure, housing has good long term benefits and if a certain role still exists might even end up as a large pseudo-masonry at some point. (I mean except recruiting probably a thing so... Yeah.)

-A
If we have a way to confirm every player in the nightmare is town all at once, or if we can take out whatever power does recruiting, then having a large neighborhood of town-core is stronger then a single IC.

Without either of those then IC is stronger. Thus night one, we do IC.
Alt of Theta Alpine
"Night Kills are a form of cult cop"
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Korina »

Not seeking replacement for Flea or DE at this point because I’ve heard from both - giving them 24 hours before replacement due to deadline extensions and MS issues.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:29 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 1081, Ranger wrote: If I am town, and I am, then the entire pursuit is pointless and meaningless. The goal of town is to eliminate all threats to them. Regardless of how "weird", regardless of how "strange", the alleged signaling is, if I am town (and I am), then focusing on the supposed signaling is
not furthering the town win condition

You've written a bunch of words to justify yourself. Yet none which address the fundamental issue with the push being you're not following it to any of its possible logical conclusions.

I've said I'm town.
I've said I've no information on Doctor Drew whatsoever, and he isn't in my role PM at all.
I've said my puns were me having fun.

You've been focused on this since getting into the game, yet given both my statements and the lack of following the points to the logical conclusion, your push provides no tangible benefit. It's a distraction. It gives something for you to easily appear to give effort to, because putting time into a nothingness point is easy.
Ironically, this post appears to be a lot of words to make a nothingness point.

What sort of 'evidence' are people supposed to have here other than the words people have written?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:31 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 1155, Aureal wrote: Ironically, this post appears to be a lot of words to make a nothingness point.

What sort of 'evidence' are people supposed to have here other than the words people have written?
What do you mean by this?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Being time blind is fun.

Not.

So whats the latest spice? I see ranger is attracting attention as per usual.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:37 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 1086, Ranger wrote:
I've also put time into sorting Doctor Drew, quite a bit actually.

And to address Python, this is a good bit of why it wasn't reading as mason to me. I suspected
you
were reading it as mason, but even with that in mind I couldn't see it myself. Why would a mason put in so much effort to 'sort' their partner who wasn't in any sort of trouble?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:38 am

Ranger as usual youre screaming town and using a lot of reinforcive statements.

Who isnt town in your PoV?
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:41 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 1158, Aureal wrote: Why would a mason put in so much effort to 'sort' their partner who wasn't in any sort of trouble?
Where does this happen? Ranger spent the first like 1k posts this game just providing reads lists with little explanation
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:43 am

Post by usesPython »

Like we can believe Ranger spent time sorting Drew out of the public eye but why did
you
think she was sorting him before it was explained?
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:49 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 1159, Flea The Magician wrote: Ranger as usual youre screaming town and using a lot of reinforcive statements.

In post 1083, Ranger wrote:
In post 1079, usesPython wrote:Rauth wagon's getting stale. I'll sheep, who do you want wagoned rn?
Honestly, any of:
In post 1077, Ranger wrote:Those I'd vote:
{Save The Dragons}
{Flea The Magician}
{Random Nurse}
{Titus}
{WhemeStar}
{Aureal}
{Merlyn}
{Kyoko Kirigiri}
{DragonEater70}
I'll say of them, only {Merlyn, Kyoko Kirigiri, DragonEater70} are strong scumreads.

Aureal's largely feeling something's off, yet not strongly. WhemeStar's not looking town. Random Nurse has given nothing in a potentially suspect way. Flea's limited content hasn't been good, yet Flea's currently absent. STD's null. Titus, need to read her most recent content, her placement may change.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 1120, Ranger wrote:
In post 1107, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:You never ever in any instances explained the dragon eater read so that's a lie.
, , .
In post 1107, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:How hard was it to LITTERALY WRITE IN CLEAR WORDS I don't have a role interacting with drew and I have no info on him mechanically and that everything I say is based on my reads.
Quite easy, actually.

How hard was it for you to read that when I'd been saying it from the getgo?
In post 1107, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:When did I not answer you?
It's getting late, this would require me to go through every post I've made and check in relation to yours. Suffice to say, there's examples such as how you ignored among others. To compile a full list would likely take two hours or so. I want to sleep before then. Come Tuesday, I'd be happy to deliver. (Reminder; V/LA Sunday+Monday.)

This Ranger post is definitely scum.

LOOK I DID A GREAT JOB EXPLAINING MY READ WOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 1129, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 1068, Titus wrote:
In post 1012, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Yes haha. I like to make separate posts because it makes it easier to go back and reread them as different ideas.
Before anyone asks, I think multi quote is a step fot tomorrow
Like you think I should use multi quote tomorrow? Or you're going to vote for me tomorrow because I don't use multi-quote at times?
I'm pretty sure Titus was talking about herself there, not you.

LOOK WHAT YOU DID, DREW

NOW EVERYONE IS PARANOID ABOUT MULTIQUOTES

EXCEPT ME

I'M GOING TO KEEP MAKING INDIVIDUAL POSTS LIKE A JERK

HAHAHAHAHA
-furtiveglance
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1069, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1063, Titus wrote:
In post 977, Radical Rat wrote: Alright, so here's where I'm at.

I don't have any idea what's going on with Ranger at this point. But I stand by Town wouldn't have just tossed Drew in without any kind of discussion about it. Even Drew last game at least asked first.

The logical flaw I THOUGHT was being highlighted was assuming Town wouldn't have had extra info on Drew to make a decision that he needed to be added to the nightmare without revealing that information. This is apparently not the case though.

So I am doubling down on my assessment that this time around it's far more likely to have been from scum. That may or may not have been Ranger.

For one reason or another though, scum wanted Drew in the nightmare. Maybe it was a diversionary tactic, or maybe they were afraid a Nightmare would form without scum on it, or maybe they have a unique benefit to Drew specifically being on the nightmare.

Right now, the only person who really stood to be a beneficiary from the nightmare thing as a diversion would be Rauth, but even then it was a stale wagon and I don't think he's behaving like someone trying to deflect attention. So I'm willing to bank on scum having some other reason to submit Drew. And I want to deny them that.

This does mean we'll need seven non-Drew people to run the Nightmare, and I do not want Ranger among them right now. I'd propose adding in StD, if people are amenable. Out of those not already on the list, I think he smells pretty Town.
If I'm reading this, you feel Ranger is only evil with Rautherdir but the possibility of that is strong enough to keep Ranger out of the nightmar
Not necessarily. I think, regardless of Rautherdir, Ranger is most likely to be the one who put Drew into the Nightmare, and that due to the circumstances around it, the person who put Drew into the Nightmare is likely to be scum.

There exists enough room for error that I don't want to definitively say 100% that Ranger DID do it though, so I don't want to eliminate her without more evidence yet, but I don't want her in the Nightmare until I figure it out properly.
Fair. Thank you for patience. I don't want to accidentally put words in your moth.

If you feel that scum put Drew in the nightmare, then doesn't it follow scum are pushing his wrong opinions or Drew is scum himself.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:30 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 1140, Ranger wrote:
In post 1125, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:there is absolutely no thinking process behind the read, no engagement, not a single question, not a single talk with even other slots about that read of yours.
Actually, I did talk about it. I generally don't repeat points though, so after I talked about it once, I didn't see a need to say the same thing again.

I have a very strong gut scumread on DragonEater70.
This read has no objective reasoning, and even has some doubts to it. Others insist this is him as town, and the votes supporting the wagon are not promising.
Yet the gut read remains. I can't exactly make the gut read magically vanish. It's an inconvenience, yet it's there. I believe he's a good flip. I have no case beyond "trust my gutread", so I don't expect to realistically be followed. This won't stop me from continuing to call him scum, and continuing to provide reasons for my other scumreads.
In post 1125, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Its more just a random vote dropped on a typical lhf regardless if he is town or scum.
This I can comment on.

I don't think DragonEater70 fits as low-hanging fruit. In my experience, he's a better player than that.

He's largely absent this game, which isn't ai imo. Still, he can get widely townread fairly easily when town and is far from an easy mislim. Were he actually an easy mislim, then a town player having a strong gut scumread on him, voting him, and dissuading players from voting a town mislim, would likely have gathered more support than it did.
In post 1125, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:You have been contradicting your drew instance multiple times.
I'm fairly certain those contradictions are called "read evolution".
My stance on Doctor Drew has been clear.
I've no role information about him. This has always been clear from the onset. Your narrative otherwise is yours alone and not reflective of reality.

I initially had a gut townread on him.
I then thought his contributions were closer to his scumgame.
Then, I saw signs of his towngame.
Now, I also believe he's been spewed town (or at least not groupscum) by those I think likely scum.
I maintain it's possible he's 3p, because of the potential red flags I saw. So any alignment flip from him wouldn't surprise me. Town, scum, 3p, all possible. Yet with what I have, I believe he's not scum. He's demonstrating strong signs of being town, and if I had to guess I would say town. Even if 3p, on D1 3p aren't a focus, so as long as he's not groupscum, he's to be treated as town because he's either town or 3p and there's a fairly high chance he's just town.

This is all fairly clear to every player in the game--except apparently, you.
@_@

Whatever you are supposedly trying to say here is not clear to me at all. Don't claim to speak for me.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:42 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 1152, usesPython wrote:

-A

Exactly my thoughts. XD
-furtiveglance
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:46 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 1166, Aureal wrote:
In post 1140, Ranger wrote: I initially had a gut townread on him.
I then thought his contributions were closer to his scumgame.
Then, I saw signs of his towngame.
Now, I also believe he's been spewed town (or at least not groupscum) by those I think likely scum.
I maintain it's possible he's 3p, because of the potential red flags I saw. So any alignment flip from him wouldn't surprise me. Town, scum, 3p, all possible. Yet with what I have, I believe he's not scum. He's demonstrating strong signs of being town, and if I had to guess I would say town. Even if 3p, on D1 3p aren't a focus, so as long as he's not groupscum, he's to be treated as town because he's either town or 3p and there's a fairly high chance he's just town.

This is all fairly clear to every player in the game--except apparently, you.
@_@

Whatever you are supposedly trying to say here is not clear to me at all. Don't claim to speak for me.
What don't you get?
  • If you're looking for town you look for signs of towniness.
  • If you're looking for 3p you look for signs of unaligned scumminess (which D1 will involve pre-flip associatives if you're not groupscum)
  • If you're looking for groupscum you look for signs of aligned scumminess (which D1 will involve pre-flip associatives if you're not groupscum)
Ranger thinks Drew had some towniness and some scumminess and also has the people she's scumreading be pushing Drew both on and off wagon which would point to Drew being either 3p or Town
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1074, Ranger wrote:
In post 998, KatyKimFanClub wrote:Not buying a lot of the logic related to traitor/lawyer signaling. Way more indicative ways to do it in a game with two voting mechanisms, imo?
Yes, that's one of the issues with Kyoko Kirigiri's focus there. She said it herself. It's blatant, too obvious even.

; it was .

This answer is insufficient for her, yet the entire narrative she's selling has no logical conclusion making it worth pushing continuously.
Aren't town usually the ones with inconsistencie
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:48 am

In post 1162, usesPython wrote:
In post 1159, Flea The Magician wrote: Ranger as usual youre screaming town and using a lot of reinforcive statements.

In post 1083, Ranger wrote:
In post 1079, usesPython wrote:Rauth wagon's getting stale. I'll sheep, who do you want wagoned rn?
Honestly, any of:
In post 1077, Ranger wrote:Those I'd vote:
{Save The Dragons}
{Flea The Magician}
{Random Nurse}
{Titus}
{WhemeStar}
{Aureal}
{Merlyn}
{Kyoko Kirigiri}
{DragonEater70}
I'll say of them, only {Merlyn, Kyoko Kirigiri, DragonEater70} are strong scumreads.

Aureal's largely feeling something's off, yet not strongly. WhemeStar's not looking town. Random Nurse has given nothing in a potentially suspect way. Flea's limited content hasn't been good, yet Flea's currently absent. STD's null. Titus, need to read her most recent content, her placement may change.
Didn't realise you were in the game twice. My bad.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:50 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 1170, Flea The Magician wrote: Didn't realise you were in the game twice. My bad.
Whoops, we altslipped :p
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1089, usesPython wrote: I'm checking out from this wall war

VOTE: Merlyn

Do something interesting

-A
Same
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:54 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1172, Titus wrote:
In post 1089, usesPython wrote: I'm checking out from this wall war

VOTE: Merlyn

Do something interesting

-A
Same
It is strange that I have been in the same page of these two so much lol.

Is a nice feeling.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 1156, usesPython wrote:
In post 1155, Aureal wrote: Ironically, this post appears to be a lot of words to make a nothingness point.

What do you mean by this?

I mean what I said. It's a lot of words (in a post complaining about someone using a lot of words) to make the point "I'm town therefore pushing me is bad and suspicious." Which is crap. Because 1) everyone is going to say they're town but some are lying, and 2) townies don't know who all is town so they're gonna push town a lot, analyzing the reasoning for the push is needed.

Also I see a vote count finally.

VOTE: Merlyn - do something interesting!
-furtiveglance

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”