Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:08 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1380, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1378, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1375, sheepsaysmeep wrote: curious why people townread Titus
It's a somewhat weak read, but when she's been here she's seemed genuinely invested and asking thoughtful questions, showing what looks to me like a desire to solve
Scum Titus seems so tunnely and unreasonable to me.

Titus is this game seems more free flowing and like her town game.
where was she flowing? I mean I guess she sounds natural but she seems really lost.
In post 1397, Ranger wrote: I'm fairly certain players aren't giving credit to me where it's due this game. I've been ahead of the curb at nearly every stage.

I was the one who brought up the mechanical reason for not putting everyone in, and people followed it after I brought it up.
I was the one who brought up Rautherdir was likely a town mislim off the back of players like Radical Rat, and people followed it after I brought it up.
Most of my reads, you've objective evidence I was the first to have, yet after forming them suddenly everyone had them. Examples include my DragonEater70 scumread, Titus read, Flea read, Aureal suspicion, and countless more.
Including the entire reason we have a Meryl wagon in the first place being
I suspected her

Everyone's sheeping
my
case (which is off the back of my Rautherdir case, mind), and backing
my
wagon.

You can suspect me all you want.
Don't try to erase my contributions, for what they are.
Thats not how I remember the game at all or is it my skimming fault? Others were discussing why they shouldn't put everyone in nightmare. I don't even remember your post regarding that but I have an idea of others who did it. (so maybe I'm forgetting it)

That is just credit stealing though to say you said rauth is likely a mislim and going away from it and claim it for yourself. first is that why is there even credit to claim for that? We don't know what rauth is so town!you might be wrong for this. But you're talking bout this as if you know something more than us? secondly, many people got to same conscious at the same time. I didn't even feel like anyone sheeped your read on that matter rather then having their own reasons for distancing from that wagon.

as for your merlyn read, the slot is super slacker with 0 content. how is this an achievement to call her scummy for this? Its not like you developed a case on the slot that you're claiming credit for it. and why would you deserve credit for pushing a wagon we don't know what it will flip?

and people sheeping your reads when they are so baseless and without substance is one of the reasons that make me even more alarmed regarding your slot.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:39 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

I just wanna say I'm explicitly NOT sheeping Ranger here.

I happened to come to a similar conclusion, though I didn't immediately vocalize it because I had other priorities, but honestly Ranger bringing it up is my biggest CONCERN about the wagon.

As of right now, I still think it's the correct play, but I am very iffy on Ranger, and I don't like that she's trying to take credit for everything. Like it's true that she has brought up these points, but I know she wasn't the first to poke holes in the Everyone Nightmare, and while she may have been first to mention Merlyn being weird around me, she also made no effort to actually start the wagon until other people did.

The same can be said of me about Merlyn to an extent, but like. I'm not trying to claim credit for it, beyond refuting accusations of not having a reason.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:42 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1415, DragonEater70 wrote: Oh okay I can see how Kyoko got that read, though for the life of me I can't understand why she would push it?
I was not pushing ranger cause I thought she was a lawyer or her signalling. At first I voted her to ask her why was she signalling cause it didn't ping me as town soft. then I actually scumread her for her read on me. her being a lawyer was just a theory I had around start but was developing in my head along the way - and it got reinforced as I was catching up - not my reason for pushing her
In post 1416, DragonEater70 wrote: Okay I tried to make a huge post with a lot of quotes of Kyoko but it looked monstrous so instead I'll just summarize my ISO and go back to having a life outside of this site:

- I initially liked the first few posts where she gives 0.1 and 0.3 townpoints etc. However on a second read, It feels off because it's not her town meta.
- I know it's silly, but I actually have an urge to scumread the fact that she's not roleplaying as a detective, like she did in her previous towngames on this account.
- I do agree with most of her reads, including the fact that initially the pun on Drew's name looked quite forced (I mean it still looks forced, but I don't think Ranger is scum for it). So I guess that's +town
- However, I did not like the fact that she said TWO SEPERATE TIMES that Rauther was scummy (which they were), but didn't vote or investigate him (which is very unlike her).
- I also like the fact that she went into a big 1v1 with Ranger and was really consistent with her reasoning.
- However I do not like the fact that I'm actually having a headache trying to understand what the hell she and Ranger are talking about half the time. It feels like they are both twisting each other's words. And they are posting huge wallposts and the entire point of each wallpost that either is posting is saying "oh but I already explained why I disagree with your wallpost" so I have to look earlier to see what they refer to and I can't find it in all the wallposts and it's honestly destroying my brain to bits.
So for now I agree with these two posts:

In post 1090, usesPython wrote: Can we just IC Ranger/Kyoko I'm feeling my will to play mafia drain with every wall that gets posted

-A
In post 1089, usesPython wrote: I'm checking out from this wall war

VOTE: Merlyn

Do something interesting

-A
I think we will have plenty of content from both Kyoko and Ranger later on to form reads off of.
However for the time being, Ranger is townie and Kyoko is slightly scummy for meta reasons, even though her posts are fucking amazing and honestly her reads are spot on.
Town meter is cause in recent games People were trying so hard to assign reads to me that i didn't have and it was my attempt - a new attempt for first time in my gaming - to show people what I post in response to a single isolated post can be contradictory with my overall stance with a player as I don't consider a single isolated post as a way to generate a read. I only create reads by putting together a series of vibes/points I got from each slot and analyzing that pattern as a whole to judge if its mainly from town or scum mind set.

and exactly that holds for your take on my rauth "read". I was just saying rauth individual takes at that point of game has potential to be sign of a scum mind set. but as whole and as I progressed with my catch up I changed my mind regarding rauth. I haven't found a harder scum read than ranger as it is so my vote is there for now. before today catch up merlyn was also around that in my feel vibes for dropping one liners without progressing anything and generally lacking game play but I think I'm warming up on her a bit with her response to ranger push.

I don't think I in any instance "twisted" ranger words. I was just explaining how I saw it. so if you saw that, elaborate.

regardless I find this elaborate post + town from DE even though its pretty undecisive for a town mind set. but I actually like that for him.
In post 1427, Titus wrote:
In post 1397, Ranger wrote: I'm fairly certain players aren't giving credit to me where it's due this game. I've been ahead of the curb at nearly every stage.

I was the one who brought up the mechanical reason for not putting everyone in, and people followed it after I brought it up.
I was the one who brought up Rautherdir was likely a town mislim off the back of players like Radical Rat, and people followed it after I brought it up.
Most of my reads, you've objective evidence I was the first to have, yet after forming them suddenly everyone had them. Examples include my DragonEater70 scumread, Titus read, Flea read, Aureal suspicion, and countless more.
I suspected her

Everyone's sheeping
my
my
wagon.

Ok Ranger likely town.
why?
In post 1429, Ranger wrote:
In post 1407, Merlyn wrote:If you lim me and then when I flip town, what kind of credit do you think you will deserve then?
The credit of being wrong; the credit of pushing through a mislim.

Credit's not just for
good
things; regardless of type, it should be given where due.
This makes no sense.

But I think my main issue is with you demanding credit in first place. are you here to solve or look good?
In post 1433, Ranger wrote: In a read I’m
behind
the curb on, I’ve come around to Titus = town.

The question is simply by how much, and this, I will answer when figuring out my next readslist.
Isnt that too easy for you to make that read

I was thinking town ranger would suspect her more?
In post 1454, Ranger wrote: Btw I realize this is mechanical talk(derogatory) and the ship has long-since sailed, yet because I’m likely to die early, I should mention this;

I agree with the current plan of BP IC as optimal.
Should the need arise
for an alternative, my suggestion would be Loyal Rolecop.
Scum holding the role are largely boxed in. They can claim blocked, they can claim a result on a scumbuddy, yet the only way to generate a result on town is with an actual mafia rolecop. (I’ve reasons to doubt mafia have an ungated rolecop.)
Town using it can generate clears, which the cleared players can verify, effectively confirming both participants as town.
The weakness is scum blocking roles interfering.

Between the scum rcs and scum rbs, this is NOT the optimal role, imo; that's BP IC.
If ever there’s a need for an
alternative
, this is my suggestion.

Ignore this unless such a situation arises. I don’t want more mechanical talk. This is a "just in case" to suggest an emergency backup if the plan we have can’t work.

I like the current plan by default.
why not a loyal cop and royal role cop? I mean as an alternative to bp ic which we should do cause mod said its fine anyway

I don't like ranger proposal cause I'm skeptical about titus and I'm scum reading ranger.

I'm fine with people not wanting mne to be in nightmare but I don't want ranger there so i think

HURT: Doctor Drew, usesPython, Abnegation, Aureal, camelCasedSnivy, Save the Dragons, Radical Rat
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:43 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

just for you DE, I'll start with these again

I'll be back later tonight
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:54 pm

Post by usesPython »

In post 1552, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: why not a loyal cop and royal role cop? I mean as an alternative to bp ic which we should do cause mod said its fine anyway
Not only is Cop an illegal Normal Invention but making the Cop Loyal is strictly worse than unmodified Cop. Loyal Rolecop is still likely better than the 1-shot Cop Invention (from the Cop action) if we can't trust the person being given the Cop invention since it forces them to either check their buddy or figure out a Townies exact role through other means.

(Though arguably Loyal Neighborizer is probably the best backup invention since it also bypasses the problem of scum figuring out exact roles through other means)

Also no more mech please
Plural | Nameless (They/He) and Alice (She/Her) and C (They/Them) and more
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:11 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

yeah, I had a brain freeze loyal cop makes no sense hehe - role cap can give the scum tools to gain extra info so Neighborizer is probably safer and it can possibly create a masonry for the two - unless if they had another neighborizing skill from before.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:15 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

i mean, rat did claim miller

also i still want votessssss
master at being scum(my)
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:21 am

Post by usesPython »

In post 1555, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: role cap can give the scum tools to gain extra info
Last bit of mech and then we're done, Loyal Rolecop mechanically can't give scum any new information because they can only target scum with it (and they would already know that info)
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Korina »

This is a mod note for the next VC that Kyoko Kirigiri has a reoccurring V/LA on Sunday thru Tuesday.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:44 am

Post by Korina »

This is a
parachute
VC.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:47 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

I'm voting merlyn because it's felt like merlyn's not really done much this game, also I want a wagon. I feel like merlyn's defense is a little vapid, but maybe it's accurate. I need some time to digest it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1550, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1380, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1378, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1375, sheepsaysmeep wrote: curious why people townread Titus
It's a somewhat weak read, but when she's been here she's seemed genuinely invested and asking thoughtful questions, showing what looks to me like a desire to solve
Scum Titus seems so tunnely and unreasonable to me.

Titus is this game seems more free flowing and like her town game.
where was she flowing? I mean I guess she sounds natural but she seems really lost.

I suspected her

Everyone's sheeping
my
my
wagon.

Thats not how I remember the game at all or is it my skimming fault? Others were discussing why they shouldn't put everyone in nightmare. I don't even remember your post regarding that but I have an idea of others who did it. (so maybe I'm forgetting it)

That is just credit stealing though to say you said rauth is likely a mislim and going away from it and claim it for yourself. first is that why is there even credit to claim for that? We don't know what rauth is so town!you might be wrong for this. But you're talking bout this as if you know something more than us? secondly, many people got to same conscious at the same time. I didn't even feel like anyone sheeped your read on that matter rather then having their own reasons for distancing from that wagon.

as for your merlyn read, the slot is super slacker with 0 content. how is this an achievement to call her scummy for this? Its not like you developed a case on the slot that you're claiming credit for it. and why would you deserve credit for pushing a wagon we don't know what it will flip?

and people sheeping your reads when they are so baseless and without substance is one of the reasons that make me even more alarmed regarding your slot.
Free flowing and sounding natural are the same for me.

I'm my experience her scum game is a bit more focused.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1560, Save The Dragons wrote: I'm voting merlyn because it's felt like merlyn's not really done much this game, also I want a wagon. I feel like merlyn's defense is a little vapid, but maybe it's accurate. I need some time to digest it.
That's fair, bc I think you're reasoning is a little vapid.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:52 am

Your face is vapid
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1560, Save The Dragons wrote: I'm voting merlyn because it's felt like merlyn's not really done much this game, also I want a wagon. I feel like merlyn's defense is a little vapid, but maybe it's accurate. I need some time to digest it.
O.o this feels like I wrote it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1563, Save The Dragons wrote: Your face is vapid
Your mom is vapid!
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Merlyn »

I actually think I'd like to be the lim today. I'm feeling really confident that there's more than one scum on it in fact.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:55 am

Did you say who
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Merlyn »

A little, but I'll do a full breakdown if I'm getting yeeted
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Do you not think providing a convincing alternative would help your position here?

Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1569, Radical Rat wrote: Do you not think providing a convincing alternative would help your position here?
Maybe, but I'm of the opinion- hey, maybe it's wrong- that I shouldn't have to solve the game D1 and offer someone else up in order to not get limmed. Even if I had no scumreads, I would still be town and this would still be a crap wagon.
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by usesPython »

VOTE: WhemeStar
usesPython
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
usesPython
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by usesPython »

Brownie points if you can figure out exactly why we're voting Wheme before we wake up
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Aureal »

There hasn't been any real counterwagon and deadline is drawing near, I've been thinking of doing this already. VOTE: WhemeStar
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1570, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1569, Radical Rat wrote: Do you not think providing a convincing alternative would help your position here?
Maybe, but I'm of the opinion- hey, maybe it's wrong- that I shouldn't have to solve the game D1 and offer someone else up in order to not get limmed. Even if I had no scumreads, I would still be town and this would still be a crap wagon.
You shouldn't have to solve the game, but generally when I'm being pushed and I'm innocent, I'm VERY concerned about who pushing me is scum and why.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”