Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2061, WhemeStar wrote: Morning tweet waa up next for my iso dives and I think they’re town
How'd you decide that

Wheme consistently coming back to play despite being under heavy suspicion could be towny here (in other words, STD saying he would have fizzled out by now sounds intuitively right to me even though I havent played with Wheme much )
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1959, Abnegation wrote:
In post 1805, WhemeStar wrote: What do u guys not understand about being more likely to lurk as scum but I also do it as town but they are for different reasons. If you guys are sure enough to say you like my vote more now then go back and look at my scum games to see it’s not my meta and ask yourself if you think my posts this game come from someone who’s scared of posting
you said that you were more likely to lurk as scum, but also that lurking isn't your scum meta, which confused me a little.
so then i looked into the ranger stuff. you're scumreading ranger because you think she's trying to lazily meta-read you as scum for lurking, which, as tweet pointed out, you don't think is your scum meta (even though you're more likely to do it as scum?) and you don't think you're doing now. ranger didn't even say why she thought you were in your scum meta, so why assume? you think that you could be perceived as lurking on the surface level and that it would be easy to call you scum for it, but that would be lazy and ranger isn't a lazy player. why, then, do you jump to the conclusion that ranger is doing the lazy thing as scum rather than having other reasons?
hmm. i guess maybe i could see that part of it coming from town who's biased by knowing their own alignment.
but overall, i'm just very, very confused. i try to wrap my head around those posts and i can't. i don't know if that actually means much, but last time i felt this way about a player, they flipped scum, so i'm going with it.
i would, however, like to hear ranger's meta case on you and your defense before the day ends, and i may update my read after that.
In post 1960, Abnegation wrote:
In post 1808, Morning Tweet wrote: So like, Ranger is making an easy fake read on you for being lurk!scum even tho you dont think you lurk as scum and you're not lurking here

This shit's losing me

How do you expect town!Ranger to be reading you exactly though. Like what makes it so unbelievable to you that Ranger is interpreting this as a lurk!game and you as lurk!scum. You say it feels different to ytou than when you play as scum but Ranger says it looks like your scum games, why is it the former
actually, this entire post is just on point.
The internal logic of Whemes Ranger read does not make much sense and has been pointed out a lot, Wheme you're still scumreading only Ranger for the approach they took towards your slot?
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:35 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

oh wheme is out of E-1 i wanted to see what claim they could've possibly had
master at being scum(my)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2052, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2051, Ranger wrote:
In post 2050, Ranger wrote:
In post 2045, WhemeStar wrote: if you compare the quality of posts between my scum game and my town game I put a lot more work into scum posts usually because I care a lot more on how people perceive me.
Guess what your posts this game look like to me.
WhemeStar ironically wrote part of my case for me.

He's right. He
does
put more work into scum posts and cares more how people perceive him.

A large part of my scumread came from noticing he was doing precisely that this game.
If i cared about how people perceived me this game i wouldnt make the posts I did while catching up. I wuold have made similar posts to the ones I make in my scum games
Sort of kinda of the thing I was wondering, Wheme is almost flippantly posting without regard for what has happened in the game

Which is a good way to attract attention and scumreads even though it could arguably be towny if scum!Wheme would lurk out

Python says that town!Wheme hyperposts or something, and that their play this game is out of the ordinary for Wheme -- Wheme says they lurk/don't lurk as scum so I have no idea what their opinion of their self meta is. Still not really sure what is normal for Wheme despite anything i read
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:43 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1996, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1995, Aureal wrote: You translate for me, then. It took three days but I thought I finally got it. Guess not! What the heck does it mean?!
Seems pretty clear.

VC was posted where Merlyn was close to Lim.

Ranger, StD, and Alianna all move off Ranger to Wheme.

Wheme is limbait.

IE, the Wheme push is shit and scum motivated.

Probably all three of these listed are not scum.....but this implicates Merlyn/CSF as scum at the very least.

Now for the love of God, let's lim them and get to the Nightmare so I can work my magic.
Do you have any reason to believe Wheme's attack is scum motivated because of Meryln getting attention, aside from the timing itself
In post 1743, Radical Rat wrote: Merlyn's been the main wagon for a good while now. Why would it have taken so long to move if this is the case?
Thank you for this context
In post 1751, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: why do you scum read ranger wheme?
In post 1752, WhemeStar wrote: Because I think if anyone actually looks at my meta you can lazily say that this is my scum game and I don’t think Ranger is a lazy player
This is basically what I wanted to know/ask/have reiterated, very nice.

So if Ranger isn't a lazy player why are you expecting scum!Ranger to take a lazy route? I assume you're saying town!Ranger would research your meta and Scum!Ranger takes the shortcut.

But you're also saying that they looked through your meta to determine this looks like your scum game....

So is Ranger a lazy player or not?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I have seen townWheme hyper post in bunches.

Don't really see that here, but I also have no experience with scumWheme from what I recall.

So in conclusion, I am no help in this regard.

But, still feel this Lim is pushed independently of their posting style and is viewed as mislim bait.

Pre Edit: MT, timing yes......but also to Wheme who I keep saying is mis lim bait. I did not like at all.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:52 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 2078, camelCasedSnivy wrote: oh wheme is out of E-1 i wanted to see what claim they could've possibly had
Why not just vote for them then.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:57 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I somehow did not process that this reached page 84 lol this must end
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:57 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: Rambly rant about camel and CSF
Camel HOW do you have Random Nurse of all people at the top of your readslist

(I'm reading CSF's ISO for Merlyn insight)

And Yes CSF pointed this out and you said it was basically towny vibes and thats it

It's another really good point that Camel has contrarian reads but expresses not much dissatisfaction (Like he had python at bottom but python is consensus TR and as far as I know that hasn't signalled camel to do anything with their reads)

Idk

It seems like Camels reads are very static and unmoving yet simultaneously he doesnt have a lot of reasoning for the top tiers?

CSF also pointed out that your specifically mentioned shifting sheep around in your list so clearly you have an internal system for the reads

But your top tier is Katy/Random and when askied it was town v i b e s

I think Snivy raises an eyebrow for being passive when town wouldnt have been, looks like he's kind making things up. Maybe he just doesnt take much action with his reads but he's clearly involved enough to have a read on every slot yet he's more just sheeping the largest wagon at least from what ive seen

Whemes response to this:
In post 1837, camelCasedSnivy wrote: so what im getting is its weird that my reads are consistent and against the town's general beliefs

how the hell would i manage to get a lim on the people i find scummy if no one is willing to condemn them? not exactly the best scumcaser here but i doubt it would work even if i was
"How would I lim them if no one else finds them scummy"

So Camel might actually believe this, and that's why he's not being vocal about, say universal townread Python. But like, shouldn't that show up in your reads somewhere? Yo u're viewing the gamestate significantly differently from everyone else

It's more than just "You need to vote python" or sum i mean you could like, mention things about what you're reading that everyone else isn't?

I feel like there isn't anything backing up what Camel's reading (Rauth!Scum, Wheme!Scum, CTF!Scum, RandomNurse!town, KKFC!town?)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:08 am

In post 2082, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 2078, camelCasedSnivy wrote: oh wheme is out of E-1 i wanted to see what claim they could've possibly had
I don't think its them though, I'm just curious as to their claim
master at being scum(my)
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:11 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 1955, camelCasedSnivy wrote: for the most part

Townie Probably: {Rat, KKFC(odd but I don't see KKFC being scum with literally anybody)}
Maybe Townie: {sheep, Kyoko, Ranger, Random Nurse(yet to be replaced?)}
Null: {drew, Abne, MT, Dragon, Titus, Flea, python} (all mainly people I haven't heard from a lot except Titus & python)
Maybe Scum: {Aureal, Wheme, CSF}
Scum: {STD, rauth}
Today's Vote: {camelCasedSnivy}

tell me if I forgot anyone
You said to move STD back to null so Wheme has got to be in your top 3 scumreads?
Also what utility do you get from them claiming *if* you don't think they're scum?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:12 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 2085, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
Also if your theory is that they're only claiming with significant vote pressure then why not apply it? Like this post just doesn't make any sense.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:14 am

In post 2087, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 2085, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
Also if your theory is that they're only claiming with significant vote pressure then why not apply it? Like this post just doesn't make any sense.
KKFC I think the entire point of my post just flew over your head
master at being scum(my)
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:16 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

"One of the other significant wagon targets just unvoted me and said they would self vote to end the day, this is definitely a time for me, WhemeStar, to claim"

?
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:20 am

In post 2089, KatyKimFanClub wrote: "One of the other significant wagon targets just unvoted me and said they would self vote to end the day, this is definitely a time for me, WhemeStar, to claim"

?
I made up my mind about unvoting wheme after csf started pushing me. All I was saying is I was curious to hear a claim, nothing to do with my reads.
master at being scum(my)
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:25 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 2086, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Also what utility do you get from them claiming *if* you don't think they're scum?
In post 2090, camelCasedSnivy wrote: I made up my mind about unvoting wheme after csf started pushing me. All I was saying is I was curious to hear a claim, nothing to do with my reads.
In post 2088, camelCasedSnivy wrote: KKFC I think the entire point of my post just flew over your head
How exactly did I miss your point considering I asked you a question directly related to it?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:26 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

You're getting pushed by someone on your maybe scum list. Your wagon alternative is someone on your maybe scum list. If you think that the CSF push is scum-motivated, how are you not suspicious of Wheme still? Alternatively, why are you considering self voting?
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:29 am

In post 2091, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 2086, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Also what utility do you get from them claiming *if* you don't think they're scum?
In post 2090, camelCasedSnivy wrote: I made up my mind about unvoting wheme after csf started pushing me. All I was saying is I was curious to hear a claim, nothing to do with my reads.
In post 2088, camelCasedSnivy wrote: KKFC I think the entire point of my post just flew over your head
How exactly did I miss your point considering I asked you a question directly related to it?
In post 2092, KatyKimFanClub wrote: You're getting pushed by someone on your maybe scum list. Your wagon alternative is someone on your maybe scum list. If you think that the CSF push is scum-motivated, how are you not suspicious of Wheme still? Alternatively, why are you considering self voting?
So idk why I put wheme in the maybe scum that's a whoopsie on my part

Also that self voting thing was just a way to convey that I WANT FLIPS NOW.
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:29 am

preferably not a wheme flip, but if i must...
master at being scum(my)
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 2093, camelCasedSnivy wrote: So idk why I put wheme in the maybe scum that's a whoopsie on my part

I'm sorry but I just can't get past this. You want flips now but you don't want to vote for someone who is the only real alternative vote to you? Someone who you voted for and previously scumread?
In post 1587, camelCasedSnivy wrote: No matter who I push it's probably not gonna end up in their elimination so I'm probably just going to end up voting for merlyn.

Also can yall like, accept the Ranger proposal
Earlier in the day you're pretty comfortable with the idea that some votes just aren't plausible eliminations. So like, how can you possibly want day to end but not be ok with a Wheme vote or personally vote for him? I do not understand this logic. What exactly is your alternative?
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:05 pm

In post 2095, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 2093, camelCasedSnivy wrote: So idk why I put wheme in the maybe scum that's a whoopsie on my part

I'm sorry but I just can't get past this. You want flips now but you don't want to vote for someone who is the only real alternative vote to you? Someone who you voted for and previously scumread?
In post 1587, camelCasedSnivy wrote: No matter who I push it's probably not gonna end up in their elimination so I'm probably just going to end up voting for merlyn.

Earlier in the day you're pretty comfortable with the idea that some votes just aren't plausible eliminations. So like, how can you possibly want day to end but not be ok with a Wheme vote or personally vote for him? I do not understand this logic. What exactly is your alternative?
KKFC I said I would vote wheme if it came to it. I even implied it in my last post. I never even voted merlyn there, and the only reason I did eventually was because I thought rat was bugging everyone about it and at that point I was willing to sheep.
master at being scum(my)
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 2096, camelCasedSnivy wrote:

KKFC I said I would vote wheme if it came to it. I even implied it in my last post. I never even voted merlyn there, and the only reason I did eventually was because I thought rat was bugging everyone about it and at that point I was willing to sheep.
I'm not talking about the particulars of you voting for Merlyn in the second quote. I'm pointing out that you're clearly ok with voting someone who isn't your top choice for an elim because your top choice isn't tenable. I view this as contradictory with your unwillingness to vote for Wheme earlier despite wanting the day to end. If you want to vote Wheme now then that's whatever, but I think it's super suspicious that you 1) claimed you wanted day to end 2) did not vote or do any other actions to actually end the day.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:34 pm

In post 2097, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 2096, camelCasedSnivy wrote:

I'm not talking about the particulars of you voting for Merlyn in the second quote. I'm pointing out that you're clearly ok with voting someone who isn't your top choice for an elim because your top choice isn't tenable. I view this as contradictory with your unwillingness to vote for Wheme earlier despite wanting the day to end. If you want to vote Wheme now then that's whatever, but I think it's super suspicious that you 1) claimed you wanted day to end 2) did not vote or do any other actions to actually end the day.
At the time I didn't realize wheme was out of E-1

Also you're 100% right, I want the day to end and I also would rather not vote wheme so ill only put them at E-1 once we start running out of time
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:35 pm