osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:17 am

Post by osuka »

pagetop

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:18 am

Post by osuka »

i think norwe is kinda screaming town but im pretty sure ive been had by norwe in the past before so i'm not setting anything in stone because i'm scared of him

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:19 am

Post by osuka »

In post 460, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 458, NorwegianboyEE wrote: FL self-voting feels kinda manipulative and fake.
It is both of these
so you're saying youre _not_ miller?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:19 am

Post by osuka »

In post 461, Random Nurse wrote: Up to post #262, I'd like to see osuka do more than just continuously gawk at Mikhail's posts. Still reading through.
theres not much else to do lmao

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 597, Roden wrote:
In post 594, Alisae wrote:
In post 593, Roden wrote: Takutai's defiance and refusal to answer questions probably just means that they're a townie with a bunch of gut reads but no real evidence to back any of it up

The only thing I could address about their scum reads is this:
In post 388, Takutai wrote: As a vulcan willy wonka with continuous references to vulcan culture playing a game of forum mafia, ramble in a cryptic manner to me why players Roden and Alisae are mafia for being friendly and trusting to one another early on, and how they are not masons with Takutai, who is a two-shot fruit vendor(an overpowered role)

Spoiler:

Lily
c.ai@1.2

Greetings, dear forum mafia player. I am Willy Wonka, and as a Vulcan, I must express that logic and reason are at the forefront of my decision-making process. As such, I have analyzed the situation at hand and have come to the conclusion that players Roden and Alisae have displayed an unusual level of friendliness and trust towards one another in the early stages of the game. This is typical of mafia members who are attempting to form alliances and appear innocent in order to throw off suspicion from themselves and their fellow mafia members.

Furthermore, the fact that Takutai, who possesses the role of a two-shot fruit vendor, is not involved in a masonic relationship with Roden and Alisae is a clear indication of their separation from the masonic faction. The role of the two-shot fruit vendor is one of the most powerful in the game, as it grants its holder the ability to eliminate two players with a single bullet. Therefore, it stands to reason that the mafia would want to control this role in order to ensure their victory.

In summary, based on my analysis and interpretation of Vulcan customs and traditions, I believe that Roden and Alisae are part of the mafia due to their unusual level of friendliness and trust towards one another in the early game. Additionally, their separation from Takutai, the two-shot fruit vendor, is an indicator that they are not masons. As a Vulcan, logic and reason are my guiding principles, and I am confident in my assessment of this situation.

Thank you for allowing me to share my insights with you, and please continue to trust in the power of logic and reason as you navigate your way through the game of forum mafia. Live long and prosper.

I feel like it's a surface level take to believe anyone who's friendly with each other could be scum buddies. But besides that, it's not really in my personality to buddy up with my scum partners.
do u think they're mafia?
Nah, I think they're town. Their reads just don't have substance.
who is mafia
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:20 am

Post by osuka »

In post 464, Alisae wrote:
In post 461, Random Nurse wrote: Up to post #262, I'd like to see osuka do more than just continuously gawk at Mikhail's posts. Still reading through.
I want to know if you think osuka comes across as informed
?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:20 am

Post by osuka »

In post 466, Alisae wrote:
In post 465, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 464, Alisae wrote:
I want to know if you think osuka comes across as informed

As in what, Scum?

At this point it's too early to tell. Still reading through.
If someone is informed they are probably a wolf!
I imagine talking to Mikhail is something wolves are going to want to do
haha informed townie go brr

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osukaVOTE: osuka
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:21 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Votecount 1.5

With
alive, it takes
to hammer

votes
MikhailTal (2):
JasonWazza, osuka
Flavor Leaf(1):
Flavor Leaf
Dunnstral(1):
Firebringer
osuka (4):
Roden, Random Nurse, Sakura Hana, Alisae
Takutai (1):
NorwegianboyEE
Random Nurse (1):
MikhailTal
Not Voting (3):
Hu Tao, Dunnstral, Takutai

Day One ends in (expired on 2023-07-28 05:00:00)
Last edited by Radical Rat on Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:21 am

Post by osuka »

theres a pissing contest and im NOT part of it?

this game really is taking a turn for the fucking weird huh

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:22 am

Post by osuka »

mikhail has to be a gimmick alt, right? right???

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:24 am

Post by osuka »

In post 495, MikhailTal wrote: This is the logical conclusion of Alisae's perspective. It is unfortunate that I am a power role and an asset to town, as I can no longer actively participate. I have established nobody will trust me, so I can trust nobody. Therefore I will modify my approach, and attempt to reach reflective equilibrium starting from the bottom up, working from Alisae's perspective that only mafia will want to interact with me. I will conclude everyone is untrustworthy one by one, and the final few to remain still cognisant of my insight must necessarily lean scum. This will be the final bit of information I attempt to provide to town, now that my slot is poisoned.
nothing's poisoned, guy. get a grip.

people will start believing you when you get the fuck off your high horse and start making sense and actually engaging other slots in meaningful conversation rather than just pretending like everyone's out to get you

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 611, osuka wrote: people will start believing you when you get the fuck off your high horse and start making sense and actually engaging other slots in meaningful conversation rather than just pretending like everyone's out to get you
Is Mikhail mafia?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:26 am

Post by osuka »

In post 505, Random Nurse wrote: At this point I'm caught up reading.

I'm Townreading Sakura and Alisae due to Scumhunting and engagement, but I am a bit apprehensive because they are voting Dunnstral who hasn't even posted anything yet.

Flavorleaf I can't tell either way.

Hu Tao I'm slightly Townreading.

Mikhail is bizarre. He's not playing to help Town, but he's not necessarily Scum either. Can't read him. He did mention getting policy limmed in a prior game: I'd want to know his alignment in that game.

Osuka slot gives me gut Scum vibes, because he's basically reacting to Mikhail's bizarreness but isn't doing much else, which makes me wonder why.

Dunnstral hasn't posted yet so I can't even form a read.

The rest are Null (Jason, Takuta, Roden, Fire).

I'd like Osuka to actually do something other than react to Mikhail. What are your reads?

VOTE: Osuka
let's see - you're pushing me because i haven't done anything other than engaging with the weirdest slot in the game, 24 hours into the first day, in a thread where 50% of the content is shitposts? good lord

feel free to ask whatever you want but i'm not gonna make shit up just to appease you

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:27 am

Post by osuka »

In post 508, Roden wrote: I agree with those points about Osuka actually

VOTE: Osuka
fucking rich coming from your slot. i've written more words in the past 10 minutes than you have the entire game

try again

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:28 am

Post by osuka »

In post 532, MikhailTal wrote:
Flavor Leaf:
Town Miller.
In post 501, MikhailTal wrote: I have obtained
hard]/i], not soft, information that indicates that you are not Town Miller. I hard claim power role. If anyone would lend that any credence, please vote on Flavor Leaf.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:30 am

Post by osuka »

In post 559, Sakura Hana wrote: Ok, first of all, why are we talking like we got 1 day left in the deadline, it's too early to think policy limming the miller or mikhail.
second of all, i said Norwee's reaction seemed to come from an informed perspective (a.k.a directly assuming Jason was scumreading and not sorting which could mean he knew he was town), after further posts from Norwee i don't think this is the case anymore.
townposting

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:30 am

Post by osuka »

In post 561, Sakura Hana wrote: Was originally gonna ask osuka for their reads but Nurse is already doing that, so let me add pressure
VOTE: osuka
an empty vote does not pressure make

do better

JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:30 am

Post by JasonWazza »

UNVOTE: Osuka
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 617, osuka wrote: an empty vote does not pressure make
it actually does!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 618, JasonWazza wrote: UNVOTE: Osuka
Why?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:32 am

Post by osuka »

In post 574, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 566, Takutai wrote: I don't like this vote. If nor is scum I can see him saving Tal by openly liking him.
This tho, is an interesting take.
interesting? it's an unhinged take. that's making so many leaps that even i struggle to give it a pass

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:34 am

Post by osuka »

In post 612, Alisae wrote:
In post 611, osuka wrote: people will start believing you when you get the fuck off your high horse and start making sense and actually engaging other slots in meaningful conversation rather than just pretending like everyone's out to get you
Is Mikhail mafia?
i think anyone that says they have a half-decent read on that slot is full of shit, because none of it makes any sense

i saw someone say they're noobtown and i can definitely see that being the case. i don't really have anything else, though, sorry

JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:34 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 620, Alisae wrote:
In post 618, JasonWazza wrote: UNVOTE: Osuka
Why?
They have some good posts, and I need to do a double take on this game at this point.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Alisae »

Osuka who is mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”