Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Deltabreedy »

And undecided, leaning scum on them tbh Snix
Refer to me as 'Delta' or 'Tom'. Cheers! |
'Black, if you're scum, I'll eat my shoe.'
Never forget

Regular V/LA Wednesday evenings and Thursday all day (UTC+1)
|
GTKAS
Deltabreedy
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Deltabreedy
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Deltabreedy »

In post 771, Snix wrote:
In post 768, Political Clout wrote:
In post 767, Snix wrote:
In post 762, Deltabreedy wrote: PC do you think Snix is town?
Delta do you think PC is town?
don't answer him delta make him answer my question first. we've had a back and forth now it's time to put up or shut up.
If you can't parse my opinion based on the words I've already said I'll spell it out for you. T O W N. and bad for it.

now that the kings request has been granted delta can answer my very simple question.
We've already had snark in your slot and it killed my appetite for the game, can we maybe chill
Refer to me as 'Delta' or 'Tom'. Cheers! |
'Black, if you're scum, I'll eat my shoe.'
Never forget

Regular V/LA Wednesday evenings and Thursday all day (UTC+1)
|
GTKAS
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Political Clout »

In post 772, Deltabreedy wrote:
In post 765, Political Clout wrote:
with their opening I'll probably end up voting them over you. Too much dissonance in their posts. too much deflecting. too much trying to bait me into an argument. too much ate while claiming to be hyperlogical.
This doesn't work with what you're saying.

You're suggesting that they have no idea what your alignment is, but if they were scum they would.
snix thinks i'm town but went about calling me town in a very roundabout way.
Ya basic!
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:22 pm

Post by Snix »

In post 776, Deltabreedy wrote:
In post 771, Snix wrote:
In post 767, Snix wrote:
don't answer him delta make him answer my question first. we've had a back and forth now it's time to put up or shut up.
If you can't parse my opinion based on the words I've already said I'll spell it out for you. T O W N. and bad for it.

now that the kings request has been granted delta can answer my very simple question.
We've already had snark in your slot and it killed my appetite for the game, can we maybe chill
Sorry, I tend to answer in kind. He called me queen earlier in the thread so I figured it fitting. I'll try to keep my conduct game related but I'm going to defend myself.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:28 pm

In post 778, Snix wrote:
In post 771, Snix wrote:
In post 767, Snix wrote:

Sorry, I tend to answer in kind. He called me queen earlier in the thread so I figured it fitting. I'll try to keep my conduct game related but I'm going to defend myself.
now you have a problem with how gay people talk? okay.
Ya basic!
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

??? What have I come back to
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by Snix »

In post 779, Political Clout wrote:
In post 778, Snix wrote:
In post 771, Snix wrote:
In post 767, Snix wrote:

Now that's downright scummy.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:35 pm

Post by Snix »

In post 780, KatyKimFanClub wrote: ??? What have I come back to
Chaos, this slot is cursed and now the curse works its magic through me. That or PC being PC.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:39 pm

In post 780, KatyKimFanClub wrote: ??? What have I come back to
snix thinks I'm town delta thinks I lean scum that's all you should take away.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:40 pm

In post 781, Snix wrote:
In post 779, Political Clout wrote:
In post 778, Snix wrote:
In post 771, Snix wrote:
In post 767, Snix wrote:

Now that's downright scummy.
huh? for being gay? okay buddy.
Ya basic!
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:42 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Can we not continue down this thread? I have no clue why this conversation is going this way.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:50 pm

In post 785, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Can we not continue down this thread? I have no clue why this conversation is going this way.
sould read snix are they town or scum so far?
Ya basic!
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:56 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Don't think I'm going to make any comment until they make their catchup post with reads on everyone.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:00 pm

In post 787, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Don't think I'm going to make any comment until they make their catchup post with reads on everyone.
surely it's compelling that they stopped their catchup post specifically for me entered into a deliberate argument with me and then at the end called me town after nearly calling me scum for several posts. Or do you disagree? that it's not compelling in any sort of fashion and is ultimately not indicative of alignment and that they really just wanted to tell me how I am unhinged?
Ya basic!
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:12 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 788, Political Clout wrote:
In post 787, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Don't think I'm going to make any comment until they make their catchup post with reads on everyone.
surely it's compelling that they stopped their catchup post specifically for me entered into a deliberate argument with me and then at the end called me town after nearly calling me scum for several posts. Or do you disagree? that it's not compelling in any sort of fashion and is ultimately not indicative of alignment and that they really just wanted to tell me how I am unhinged?
Haha honestly it reminded me of myself in Day 1. I think it's definitely a mixed bag. What I think is weird is that Snix chose a spot pretty late in the game (compared to the start I know we're only in Day 2) to quote and I think if Snix had been reading from the start they would have chosen an earlier place to be upset with you (PC). The glaring place to pick an issue with is the entire interaction between you, CT, and me from the start of Day 1. I think it's understandable to start reading from where you replaced in and then go back, which is why I wanted to hold off my reads until Snix talked more about how they viewed your posts. What I like from Snix's spot is that their argument with you reminds me a lot of myself during Day 1 where it's like "look I sort of sort this guy as town but there's just parts of his posts that bother me because I don't get what he's thinking right now".

Hope this makes sense it's quite late for me.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:17 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

By the way, I am reading the way you're interacting with Snix here as really deep in your town!PC gameplay, PC.
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:20 pm

Post by Snix »

In post 789, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
Haha honestly it reminded me of myself in Day 1. I think it's definitely a mixed bag. What I think is weird is that Snix chose a spot pretty late in the game (compared to the start I know we're only in Day 2) to quote and I think if Snix had been reading from the start they would have chosen an earlier place to be upset with you (PC). The glaring place to pick an issue with is the entire interaction between you, CT, and me from the start of Day 1. I think it's understandable to start reading from where you replaced in and then go back, which is why I wanted to hold off my reads until Snix talked more about how they viewed your posts. What I like from Snix's spot is that their argument with you reminds me a lot of myself during Day 1 where it's like "look I sort of sort this guy as town but there's just parts of his posts that bother me because I don't get what he's thinking right now".

Trust me, when I was reading the thread last night before I decided to jump in PC was one of my first scum reads for that very interaction. Reading the rest of the thread I've softened on them but I mean what I say that the way they act towards people is bad for town.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:41 pm

VOTE: snix for blatantly lying they haven't softened on me in fact they hard town read me last page don't try and walk back your read now.
Ya basic!
Snix
Snix
Goon
Snix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:52 pm

Post by Snix »

In post 792, Political Clout wrote: VOTE: snix for blatantly lying they haven't softened on me in fact they hard town read me last page don't try and walk back your read now.
The day one hits keep rolling.

PC. I was saying that I read you as scum pre joining but after reading the thread I have softened my opinion from scum (bad) to town (good).
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:16 pm

In post 789, KatyKimFanClub wrote:

I completely understand. But I feel in large part that that is exactly the game that we play in mafia. one of semantics and misunderstandings upon misunderstandings. I agree that it is weird especially since now snix is claiming to have read the whole game or at least day 1 and chose not to say anything.

like let's examine what's happening here with snix. snix claims what he is doing if taken all the way down is moralizing. saying an action done is either right or wrong. PC did this it is wrong of him to have done that. That would require PC to ignore everything he said prior to outright calling PC town. And a million scenarios pop up in my head. Like well why didn't snix do this? or why didn't snix do that? or why in snix catch up post didn't he call pc town and ask him that if pc was town to try and do better?

Is PC now misunderstanding snix's moralizing as indicative of scum behavior? Or is PC morally justified in wondering why snix posted when he did, why snix decided to get into a bickering argument when he did, try to find out what snix actually thought about PC and whether these behaviors that snix pointed out to pc were scum motivated or town motivated. The argument essentially ends with snix saying pc is town BUT pc is unhinged, pc is mad, pc is bad.

PC is left with one essential question are the actions of snix alignment indicative why or why not. In this particular situation it should be known both parties think PC is town. There are several things we can assume further town and scum are always playing to win in a game that requires you to socialize and justify your reads. Can I PC socially accept what snix is saying about me why or why not? Can I PC logically accept what snix is saying about me why or why not? and can I PC imagine a universe that what is being said about me has ulterior motives essentially do I see the scum motivation behind what snix is doing.

most people forget that they are playing both a social game as seen in this game by the lim of mikhail where he acted outside the social mores of the site and was limmed, and a pseudo deduction game mostly because we are essentially doing is a glorified guess.

so I do as a person socially accept what snix is saying. no shot at all I think my interactions have been fine this game and when they weren't I apologized and when the apology wasn't accepted I asked for clarification and apologized with the new parameters. PC has further incentive to believe this as snix has claimed to be doing a catch up post but hasn't posted it, IF the actions that snix detests of PC aren't in the catch up post PC has further incentive to not believe snix claims. snix should justify why he think pc is BAD during day 1 because all snix has done is SAY pc is bad day 1.

do I logically accept what snix is saying not at all especially after he back pedaled from calling me scum, because from the looks of snix posts that's what he seems to have wanted to do. I asked for clarification several times and only towards the end of the page does snix call me town.

finally do I see the scum sided motivation? yes I think snix just wants to appease me now so that they don't get limmed as scum. Snix thought they could get into an argument with PC (who by snix own admission themselves think is a bad person for how they talk to people and how they act day 1) and create more chaos but when asked point blank whether the actions that snix was pointing out day 2 were scum motivated or town snix backed off and tried to appeas me.
Ya basic!
Bazuf
Bazuf
He
Goon
Bazuf
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:23 pm

Post by Bazuf »

RE: PC post and also further interactions with Snix:

How would Clap/UP/Snix flipping town would mean you and me are scum, since neither Clap/UP never made any case for you and me?
And why didn’t you include Delta in that equation, after that exchange between Delta vs UP, and him clearly showing uncomfort in being associated with a Clap/UP/Snix flip?
Also, why have you constantly had Delta in your scum suspicions, but you never really made a case for him or voted him?
You said yourself in that vote is a way to show intention, but despite voting almost every single player, you always suspected Delta but never voted him…
STATS
NEWBIE GAMES
Town - P:4 / W:3 / L:1
Mafia - P:0 / W:0 / L:0
Bazuf
Bazuf
He
Goon
Bazuf
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:23 pm

Post by Bazuf »

In post 772, Deltabreedy wrote:
In post 765, Political Clout wrote:
with their opening I'll probably end up voting them over you. Too much dissonance in their posts. too much deflecting. too much trying to bait me into an argument. too much ate while claiming to be hyperlogical.
This doesn't work with what you're saying.

You're suggesting that they have no idea what your alignment is, but if they were scum they would.
Could this be a PC scum slip?
STATS
NEWBIE GAMES
Bazuf
Bazuf
He
Goon
Bazuf
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:27 pm

Post by Bazuf »

At this point I can’t imagine Snix/PC being a team… so here’s my associatives list:

If Snix is scum:
Then KKFC (by direct interaction) or Chicago (by no interaction) might be scum.
While Bazuf, PC and Delta are probably town.

If Snix is town:
Then Delta might be scum.
KKFC probably would be town (since UP made a case for town!KKFC)
But I’m not sure how to position other players, since I don’t think a Snix!town would make Bazuf, PC or Chicago either town or scum.

Teams that I find hard to exist:
KKFC + PC (Due to heated discussion earlier)
Delta + Snix (Due to heated discussion between Delta and UP),
Chicago + PC (Due to PC being tunnelling his vote on Chicago since D-1)
PC + Snix (Due to discussion when Snix entered the game)
Delta + KKFC (Due to Delta kinda scum reading KKFC on different occasions)

Teams that are still a possibility to me:
Delta + PC or Chicago
KKFC + Snix or Chicago
Snix + KKFC or Chicago
PC + Delta
Chicago + Delta or KKFC or Snix

HDF, you’re the only confirmed town atm.
What do you think of this?
Where should the town vote go in order to solve this?

I’ll try to do one for me as well if it helps:
Bazuf + Delta or Chicago (It could be possible)
Bazuf + KKFC, Snix or PC (impossible)
STATS
NEWBIE GAMES
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest