curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:24 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 1820, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1811, curiouskarmadog wrote: what other options?
you really don't believe there could have other eliminations yesterday? greeting almost didn't happen until end of day.
please dont answer/address this question until FUR answers it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:25 am

In post 1822, bob3141 wrote: Interesting both N1 and N2 nk were both on players on roden wagon
why is that interesting?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1826, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1822, bob3141 wrote: Interesting both N1 and N2 nk were both on players on roden wagon
why is that interesting?
It implys scum are not worried about narrowing down a potential suspect list on the roden wagon. Hence, implys the wagon was town motivated even if it turned out to be incorrect.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

plus as it looks like greetings indifference to the roden wagon when it reached e-1. Implys prob only one scum there.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:31 am

In post 1827, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1826, curiouskarmadog wrote:
why is that interesting?
It implys scum are not worried about narrowing down a potential suspect list on the roden wagon. Hence, implys the wagon was town motivated even if it turned out to be incorrect.
lets just push aside, maybe scum is just killing people they think are threats or PRs.

I would like you to further this logic for me.

"the roden wagon was town motivated" what does that mean exactly? The people on it? The people who started it? Who are the people you are putting in the town motivation pile?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:31 am

In post 1828, bob3141 wrote: plus as it looks like greetings indifference to the roden wagon when it reached e-1. Implys prob only one scum there.
well now I am really confused what you are saying.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:40 am

so I think your last post you are essentially saying the below (at least the pool part)
In post 1742, curiouskarmadog wrote: well, I think there is AT LEAST one scum in this group.
In post 1696, curiouskarmadog wrote: going to start my read with this pool

Roden (7):
Klick, clidd, Elements, humaneatingmonkey
, OopsieDaisy, curiouskarmadog, Takutai
both Daisy and Tak had HEAVY suspicion of Elements.

I think this Elements (and/or clidd) should have some pressure applied to them today.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:41 am

but the "town motivation of the roden wagon" as me curious.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:51 am

Post by bob3141 »

Just because a wagon is motivated by town doesnt mean there are no scum on it. scum show up in wagoni analysis as they skew the deck. Thus lone scum on wagon will not prodcue a skewing effect but 2 does and 3 even more so.

First thing you alwasy have to do is work out the wagon dynamics and then test that hypothesis. And thats not simplistic view of x was town so scum must be there. Its the ebs and flows. What was the velocity how did flipped players that are town and scum interact with it.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

When wagon become town motivated scum tend to vanity vote. Placing themselves on wagon that arnt the one they expect to go though, normally with the intention of setting that player up as the next misexecution.

That woudl imply that that post 1216 was intended for that reason so that would balance leave you as town. The fact he changed from furtive is also interesting.

Situation like that is not when players tend to bus.

Hence, if scum are on the roden wagon then they were either caught up in moment ot piggy backing or plain elsewhere. Based on teh fact greeting was goign for positioning
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 1:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

First impression of this thread is that greetings interaction feel s/s. Although have not had chance to look at furt iso
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:13 am

Post by Elements »

CKD
What differences do you see between my play this game and last game?
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1810, Morning Tweet wrote: The main thing everyone says is HEM played D2 different, why was that advantageous to him as scum so much so that it's more likely than the alternative

I think it's what I expected either way it doesn't make sense to want to drive as strongly as HEM did D1 either way. Maybe voting Greeting while toning down his aggression was a useful coincidence for scum!HEM

But it's not different from what town HEM would've done, is it? Question for anyone
I think it's possible it's a way to try and hide from the thread and not appear scummy after their interaction with Roden led to the town mislimming Roden.

I'm not saying that's happening but I don't understand the argument that this is what town!HEM would have done. I want to revisit HEM in the future.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:48 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1824, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1698, geraintm wrote:
In post 1697, Elements wrote: VOTE: Gera
yeah, need more than that from you.

So far from you,
i see you were on the Day 1 wagon which eliminated a townie.

You were on the Furtive wagon day 2 at the start, but you did a really, really weird vote on EmperorFlippyNips when their wagon was getting half serious

and ended up on camelCasedSnivy who also was the end elimination and was also townie.

For those paying attention, the following were on both end wagons

Klick/Save The Dragons
Elements
CuriousKarmaDog

This feels weird to me.

Germin can you explain what you mean by this post. As at this point snivy had already flipped scum.

And by the looks of it the day one roden wagon could easily have been town motivated as greetings showed no real interest in roden. Which tends to come from scum who are convident that the player will flip. This often happens when teh scum presence on wagon is rather light and its beign driven by vocal town players
Did you not see all the following posts where we all agreed this post never happened
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1838, geraintm wrote:
In post 1824, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1698, geraintm wrote:
In post 1697, Elements wrote: VOTE: Gera
yeah, need more than that from you.

So far from you,
i see you were on the Day 1 wagon which eliminated a townie.

You were on the Furtive wagon day 2 at the start, but you did a really, really weird vote on EmperorFlippyNips when their wagon was getting half serious

and ended up on camelCasedSnivy who also was the end elimination and was also townie.

For those paying attention, the following were on both end wagons

Klick/Save The Dragons
Elements
CuriousKarmaDog

This feels weird to me.

Germin can you explain what you mean by this post. As at this point snivy had already flipped scum.

And by the looks of it the day one roden wagon could easily have been town motivated as greetings showed no real interest in roden. Which tends to come from scum who are convident that the player will flip. This often happens when teh scum presence on wagon is rather light and its beign driven by vocal town players
Did you not see all the following posts where we all agreed this post never happened
Can you summarize for me as i do have 74 pages to catch up on
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:28 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1825, curiouskarmadog wrote:
you really don't believe there could have other eliminations yesterday? greeting almost didn't happen until end of day.
Don't worry I talked to HEM in the scum PT so he could answer for me.
:D
But the main reason I said there were other options is because I felt like there was support for my elimination yesterday.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:39 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Gerain was responding to an imaginary gamestate in 1698

So on day one it was the HEM vs Roden show (with Roden being the primary suspect). HEM didn't buy Roden's read of him (to put it lightly)

Curiousdog had to go V/LA for the entirety of d1 and came under suspicion so they conceded to be VT early and they generally were controversial, curious was the secondary wagon

I agree with your analysis that scum probably didn't need to do much of anything nor did they

Come the second day, Roden is dead town and curiousdog seems like pretty obvious town to consensus now (Correct me if I'm wrong). HEM takes a backseat and a majority seems to favour furtive!scum. But clidd has a lot of traction too. at various points clidd comes under some pressure, ele does, but mostly furtive.

Then Camel replaces into Greeting's slot (Side note: Emperor/bob, Greeting, Klick/Dragons, and clidd all lurked out which makes the lim pool fairly big) but has one of the more suspicious performances ever and gets flash wagoned by like everyone (Starting with curiousdog). Daisy/Dragons/furtive vote, me and Ele dunk on camel some for more for good measure, Camel was scum

We don't really know a lot (relatively) abt clidd/?, Emperor/bob, Klick/Dragons.

gerain never left the game he just posts less and for a long time was suspected but that last slip (In conjunction with some towny ish earlier in the game) seemed good to me and some others. Like Gerain was posting the most of his thoughtsive ever seen

I'm pretty sure some people are still suspicious of furtive but i kinda havent been paying attntion

and HEM is a big worry for some cause he's devilish as scum. Would he votepark his mate and stop talking and let us ride? I dont see why not but like i didnt find that D2 play suspicious either. I also think his D1 on Roden wouldve been taxing as scum
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:00 am

In post 1833, bob3141 wrote: Just because a wagon is motivated by town doesnt mean there are no scum on it. scum show up in wagoni analysis as they skew the deck. Thus lone scum on wagon will not prodcue a skewing effect but 2 does and 3 even more so.

First thing you alwasy have to do is work out the wagon dynamics and then test that hypothesis. And thats not simplistic view of x was town so scum must be there. Its the ebs and flows. What was the velocity how did flipped players that are town and scum interact with it.
what was the motivation of the wagon? Why in your opinion did it start?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:01 am

In post 1836, Elements wrote: CKD
do you think you play differently as scum vs town?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:04 am

In post 1840, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1825, curiouskarmadog wrote:
Don't worry I talked to HEM in the scum PT so he could answer for me.
:D
But the main reason I said there were other options is because I felt like there was support for my elimination yesterday.
okay,

and the interaction between greeting slot and elements you thought looked good?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:16 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1842, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1833, bob3141 wrote: Just because a wagon is motivated by town doesnt mean there are no scum on it. scum show up in wagoni analysis as they skew the deck. Thus lone scum on wagon will not prodcue a skewing effect but 2 does and 3 even more so.

what was the motivation of the wagon? Why in your opinion did it start?
you may want to reread my posts as your question makes no sense in terms of the analysis im doing. Just picking on a word in isolation is not questioning.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

This is the thing it should be quite clear that im using motivated in terms what alignment are motivating a wagon. Not the motivation of an individual.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:31 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1841, Morning Tweet wrote: Gerain was responding to an imaginary gamestate in 1698

So on day one it was the HEM vs Roden show (with Roden being the primary suspect). HEM didn't buy Roden's read of him (to put it lightly)

Curiousdog had to go V/LA for the entirety of d1 and came under suspicion so they conceded to be VT early and they generally were controversial, curious was the secondary wagon

I agree with your analysis that scum probably didn't need to do much of anything nor did they

Come the second day, Roden is dead town and curiousdog seems like pretty obvious town to consensus now (Correct me if I'm wrong). HEM takes a backseat and a majority seems to favour furtive!scum. But clidd has a lot of traction too. at various points clidd comes under some pressure, ele does, but mostly furtive.

Then Camel replaces into Greeting's slot (Side note: Emperor/bob, Greeting, Klick/Dragons, and clidd all lurked out which makes the lim pool fairly big) but has one of the more suspicious performances ever and gets flash wagoned by like everyone (Starting with curiousdog). Daisy/Dragons/furtive vote, me and Ele dunk on camel some for more for good measure, Camel was scum

We don't really know a lot (relatively) abt clidd/?, Emperor/bob, Klick/Dragons.

gerain never left the game he just posts less and for a long time was suspected but that last slip (In conjunction with some towny ish earlier in the game) seemed good to me and some others. Like Gerain was posting the most of his thoughtsive ever seen

I'm pretty sure some people are still suspicious of furtive but i kinda havent been paying attntion

and HEM is a big worry for some cause he's devilish as scum. Would he votepark his mate and stop talking and let us ride? I dont see why not but like i didnt find that D2 play suspicious either. I also think his D1 on Roden wouldve been taxing as scum
So gerain was sort of just having dream off a different game lol

So how fast was Camel flash wagoned. As ive been in games were scum were flash wagoned and it caught scum off guard, resulting in all town wagon on scum. And in others were the slot was viewed as going down, so scum bussed get ahead of the inevitable flash wagon.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:33 am

Post by Elements »

In post 1843, curiouskarmadog wrote:
yes, obviously
my i do my best to match my scum play to my town play
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:02 am

In post 1848, Elements wrote:
In post 1843, curiouskarmadog wrote:
yes, obviously
my i do my best to match my scum play to my town play
right it is obvious.

so why ask this question? to see if I meta-ed you? you could have just asked that.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”