Micro 1088: Carbon 14 - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:46 am

Post by Political Clout »

In post 198, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 195, Political Clout wrote:
In post 177, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I forgot some things I thought yesterday like your apparent unpartneredness
what were you thinking yesterday?
it's in my posts at the end of yesterday lol
okay I'll read back I gtg and eat. brb.
Ya basic!
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:47 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 199, Political Clout wrote:
In post 192, sheepsaysmeep wrote: PC who would u think imaginality's partner is. what are ur reads
dunn probably you maybe. dunn feels like he has just talked about setup and that's all I remember about their slot.
why do you rule out drew; can you summarize your thoughts on him?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:49 am

Post by imaginality »

Posting to say I'm here. 5am NZ time, will be more substantive in the daytime.

Does losing a cop affect whether it's worth hypoclaiming today or not? My instinct says it's still worth it but I haven't mathed it out yet. Interested in thoughts.

Also @sheep can you explain your town read on PC?

Pedit: lol well I'm Seer and PC is scum.

Also I have an inno on Doctor Drew (if scum are wolves).
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:50 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

gah

I guess if the guilty is real that reinforces my drew/imaginality team theory that I like?? but like suddenly I thought about PC and doubted my townread lol

pedit oh wow
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:51 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 202, imaginality wrote: Also @sheep can you explain your town read on PC?
town pc: very in your face, trying to get what he thinks is good to happen, lots of questioning

scum pc: seems a bit more nervous and appease-y vibes
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:55 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

why did you check drew over PC?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:59 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 186, Political Clout wrote: VOTE: imaginality

I'm hard claiming seer, imag is a werewolf.

The whole thing day 1 was just to hide my actual role and so I wouldn't die in the night. I think I achieved that fairly well. But I think the whole wifom of me claiming cop is marinating in towns mind and leading them down dark paths.
overall I am claiming today partly because of that instead of continuing to hide and I caught a wolf
, partly because nothing is really happening this game and maybe this can jump start it and town can figure out who the last wolf is tomorrow when I die tonight.
The way this is worded makes it obvious it's from scum perspective. PC is under suspicion so a Seer claim either wins the game or at least outs the real Seer.

A town Seer with a guilty in elo isn't gonna make the first half of that post all about self-preservation. Or say they're claiming the guilty to jump start action.

A town Seer would either be like "hi I'm Seer, I have a guilty on X" or wait to see if X gets limmed without them having to claim maybe. Risky in elo but with other people voicing suspicion of me a town PC might have waited. Instead of thinking "ah, seems like enough suspicion on imag that I can fake a guilty there and be believed"

VOTE: PC
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:00 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I thought there was gonna be some logical fallacy behind PC claiming cop as seer

but it actually makes perfect sense based on his strategy lol

if he claims seer, and seer is the True cop, he wont die cuz he claimed cop

if he claims seer, and seer is useless, then he might die and then the real cop knows that cop is valid and is living

it actually works geniusly bruh
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:02 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 205, sheepsaysmeep wrote: why did you check drew over PC?
I thought if PC is scum I might be the NK considering I was heavily suspicious of PC all D1, so I didn't think it likely I'd live to claim a guilty. Whereas I could see Drew as an under the radar scum and thought that scum teams with Drew would have less reason to target me.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:02 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 208, imaginality wrote:
In post 205, sheepsaysmeep wrote: why did you check drew over PC?
I thought if PC is scum I might be the NK considering I was heavily suspicious of PC all D1, so I didn't think it likely I'd live to claim a guilty. Whereas I could see Drew as an under the radar scum and thought that scum teams with Drew would have less reason to target me.
ok this makes sense to me
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:06 am

if we use imag's really dumb logic of me not being here and apply it to him -> I found a guilty and suddenly now imag starts posting in the thread.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:06 am

I'll respond appropriately when i finish eating
Ya basic!
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:07 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 206, imaginality wrote:

The whole thing day 1 was just to hide my actual role and so I wouldn't die in the night. I think I achieved that fairly well. But I think the whole wifom of me claiming cop is marinating in towns mind and leading them down dark paths.
overall I am claiming today partly because of that instead of continuing to hide and I caught a wolf
, partly because nothing is really happening this game and maybe this can jump start it and town can figure out who the last wolf is tomorrow when I die tonight.
The way this is worded makes it obvious it's from scum perspective. PC is under suspicion so a Seer claim either wins the game or at least outs the real Seer.

A town Seer with a guilty in elo isn't gonna make the first half of that post all about self-preservation. Or say they're claiming the guilty to jump start action.

A town Seer would either be like "hi I'm Seer, I have a guilty on X" or wait to see if X gets limmed without them having to claim maybe. Risky in elo but with other people voicing suspicion of me a town PC might have waited. Instead of thinking "ah, seems like enough suspicion on imag that I can fake a guilty there and be believed"

if I understand this post correctly tho I dont really agree with it

I think scum fakeclaiming / seer claiming real guilty would be pretty similar in this regard. both understand that they need to express the guilty and get the guilty limmed while also not dying themselves
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:11 am

Post by imaginality »

I really do have to sleep now but back in 3 hours ish.

Pedit: not sure what "really dumb logic of me not being here" refers to?

[Also "dumb" is ableist language, fyi]

@sheep maybe I'm biased as I know PC is scum; but the way that sentence was worded just doesn't seem to me to be how town would explain claiming a guilty.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:11 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

god

wouldnt it be a weird lucky coincidence if PC was scum fakeclaiming seer guilty on imaginality and then imaginality was the real seer ????? I feel like this points in PC's favor

I feel like if PC was scum and then the seer was anyone other than imag he wouldve been screwed over

p-edit fair enough
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:16 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

god

I find imaginality iso actually fairly towny except disagreeing with most points of his PC push
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:17 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I was gonna call the PC early self-vote to be town cuz it seems like scum would be more scared of being lolhammered than town would be

but with today's hindsight it doesnt seem like a seer would put themselves at e-1???? hmm lol
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:17 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

Imaginality can u describe why u townread dunn d1

as well as if u happen to remember any thoughts u had about drew/ceejay? or were they just sorta poe
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:43 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

the thing is. if I didnt have meta I'd be scumreading PC in this game. and in my last towngame with him, Without meta, I reached a confident townread. ??

but at the same time based on meta he's still a confident townread lmao

like which way I vote is almost a question of personal philosophy
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:20 am

Post by Dunnstral »

imaginality is the wolf because they wrote about whether it was worth hypo claiming today when they are claiming a guilty result and we are in limlo. I wrote yesterday that we would put innos if we hypo claimed; the guilty they put forth is clearly in reaction the the guilty placed on them.

And yes sheep I did think that PC claiming was suspect but it looks like they did it because they had a role claim to fall back on.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't agree that PC's claim was a good play. They didn't know whether it was a mafia team or a wolf team, so how is fake claiming cop as seer for wifom a better play than true claiming seer?

It seems like the same thing really, except with no chance of having the real cop counter claim you on day 1.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 203, sheepsaysmeep wrote: gah

I guess if the guilty is real that reinforces my drew/imaginality team theory that I like?? but like suddenly I thought about PC and doubted my townread lol

pedit oh wow
I feel like you keep switching between saying it is me/imaginality and drew/imaginality and I'm not sure if you are just mixing our names up.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:45 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 221, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 203, sheepsaysmeep wrote: gah

pedit oh wow
I feel like you keep switching between saying it is me/imaginality and drew/imaginality and I'm not sure if you are just mixing our names up.
yeah it's just mixing up names lol.

I think drew/imaginality is like, more likely than rand, they felt w/w

I had no reason why u are more or less likely than rand to be paired with anyone lmfao ur like an empty space
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:56 am

In post 202, imaginality wrote: Posting to say I'm here. 5am NZ time, will be more substantive in the daytime.

Does losing a cop affect whether it's worth hypoclaiming today or not?
My instinct says it's still worth it but I haven't mathed it out yet. Interested in thoughts.

Also @sheep can you explain your town read on PC?

Pedit: lol well I'm Seer and PC is scum

Also I have an inno on Doctor Drew (if scum are wolves).
this is clearly scum posting. there is no way he preview edited the fact that I got a guilty on him and he was waiting the whole time with his post in the full editor and preview tab...plus it is a cc like lmao?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:02 am

In post 206, imaginality wrote:

day 1 people were freaked out about the claim I made today drew voted me outright I think it's fairly safe to say that what I am thinking is reflecting in the towns actions. it boils down to do I think I as a seer I can continue to hide push you while hiding and not have town lim me after I hard push you/death tunnel you for knowing your a wolf but not saying anything and make the push solely about what happened yesterday. the whole proposition seems sysiphean to me I think it is much neater and cleaner and more honest if I simply claim my guilty and have town examine me and the guilty and look for associations with the wolf it is on balance a much better plan than hiding as seer pushing my guilty without claiming and having to deal with the fact that I claimed cop day 1. the whole reason for me claiming cop was just so I wouldn't die n1 no more no less. I think I safely assured that and I am just morally luck that you are wolf and not mafioso.
Ya basic!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”