Micro 1088: Carbon 14 - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Political Clout »

VOTE: sheepsaysmeep I am alive.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:33 pm

In post 29, heipizhu4 wrote: Someone should pour gasoline before this game dies
VOTE: PC
Real vote.
VOTE: PC realer vote!

I've been thinking about this too we can instead of hypoclaim claim who we are going to check d1 before the hammer. I think it would be beneficial to do this because it let's us know who everyone is actually suspicious of, who the 2 pr's would have been on if one of them flips, the objection i see is that what if the pr's target someone who is town and the pr's end up murdered. I think we can get around this by randomly assigning who checks who like from the playerlist the person above checks the person below them or something. and keep in mind we can say we are doing this but at the end of the day the person who has the role can do whatever they want. I think if they are murdered in that way we can be more honest in our inspection of who we are questioning.

so I could say like I am going to peak at random nurse tonight. I think this is a great idea. what you guys think?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:39 pm

In post 41, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I don’t really get the benefit of your strategy?

I think the relevant information from who someone would’ve targeted is near 0
I disagree? I think it creates wifom and if scum are paranoid about getting checked, like it doesn't have to be in any particular order it's mainly their for distraction and to pressure scum into fumbling the kill.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:55 pm

In post 46, heipizhu4 wrote:
In post 39, Political Clout wrote: I've been thinking about this too we can instead of hypoclaim claim who we are going to check d1 before the hammer. I think it would be beneficial to do this because it let's us know who everyone is actually suspicious of, who the 2 pr's would have been on if one of them flips, the objection i see is that what if the pr's target someone who is town and the pr's end up murdered. I think we can get around this by randomly assigning who checks who like from the playerlist the person above checks the person below them or something. and keep in mind we can say we are doing this but at the end of the day the person who has the role can do whatever they want. I think if they are murdered in that way we can be more honest in our inspection of who we are questioning.
If I remembered it right, this is a wwf stragegy, right? It worked in wwf because the peer sheriff have the ability to pass the sheriff role out after they die, and can give out info via the passing process. (No idea if the terminology is correct, cause I play the game in Chinese with my friends, but hopefully you got the idea)
now that I think about it more with what you said heip the strategy for this game is for town to claim outright to confuse and hide the pr's. like multiple people would claim cop and multiple people would claim seer and then at the end of the day they would claim who they would be on if they want to. and if a "cop" or "seer" died at night we would know if it was mafia or werewolves. I don't know if we nolim I think it's worth considering since it appears this setup is scumsided and while there are a lot of things that might lead to this one of them might definitely be the meta of this site to lynch day 1. I definitely remember playing a variation of this game somewhere. it's escaping me rn, but I think that's the optimal strategy. also I think it's a good strategy because whoever is red would want to claim the role they might cc. so there would definitely probably be a scum in both the ones who claimed seer and the ones who claimed cop or alternatively both scum might jump onto one role. I think this small shift in perspective of there is definitely one scum in the other group can be very helpful when looking at the game or when there are a lot more claims on one side their is probably two scum there making the other side virtually clear. I should probably read what others did before us and look up an old carbon game.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:23 pm

Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:05 am

In post 63, imaginality wrote: VOTE: PC

I disagree with heip (though I do townread heip) - I don't think town are likely to risk self voting to put themselves at E-1 on D1 of a micro.

Also the proposed strategy of all claiming role and target D1 is a great way to ensure we never get a guilty and if scum don't happen to be targeted by the right type, then the NK could seriously mislead us D2.
i deliberately didn't say I was at -1 because I wanted to see what people would say and do, why didn't you?

and secondly it's a proposed strategy you can dislike it and it doesn't mean you have to follow it if you think not claiming a target is better then that's fine simply don't claim a target? it feels like a crazy nitpick to me coupled with the fact that you saying it makes me think it's a reason for voting me. Like hey this part of your strategy doesn't make sense but like you don't have to use that part of the strategy.

VOTE: imaginality

I'm am claiming cop and will be checking someone tonight.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:04 am

In post 66, imaginality wrote: It seems too risky to vote yourself to E-1.
It's less risky if you're scum and know your buddy won't quickhammer you.

You claiming cop just makes me all the more sure you are scum because a cop voting themselves to E-1 would be doubly daft.

Unlike other bad mech plans I've seen in various games your one smelled scum-motivated to me. Like not considering the D2 wifom risks at all. I think town aligned players would more likely be alert for that.

Your response to my vote seems jumpy and omgussy, my vote stays.
is that your whole read? it's to risky to place yourself at -1? please regale me of all the times you were in a micro and someone hammered during rvs. saying it's less risky because one person won't hammer me doesn't even approach being a good argument. Because your argument hinges on the antecedent of all micros and quickhammering if you're right that it happens then as scum I shouldn't ever do that because as scum I only know one person won't hammer me it doesn't make it less risky especially if all the quickhammers that happened in all micros are done by town or if they are done by scum. so as soon as you get that data please let me know. Your reasoning is terrible.

I don't know if you're reading my strategy or not but it seems like you're operating on the fact that you haven't read it if so that's okay. I point out what I think the most optimal thing to do this game and then acted on it, or are you like ignoring it completely?

what are the d2 wifom risks? because I think you are using the absolutely worst outcome of my strategy and using that to argue against it. like you won't accept anything short of a perfect strategy that will let you 100% win in a social deduction game. I already said we didn't have to say who we are targeting, but that probably won't be good enough for you either.

I think my self vote did exactly what I wanted it to. find scum. you revealed yourself with your terrible argument about what town and scum would absolutely do in every single universe that exists and because town and scum would only do that I am scum.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:48 am

In post 74, sheepsaysmeep wrote: hey PC

I remember in the newbie game you started by asking a looooooooot of questions. like in response to each post a list of like 10 questions

can you explain why you've stopped doing that? it bothers me a little
I was completely wrong that game and scum were just sitting back and doing nothing and I called scum town. It felt like I was creating chaos instead of helping town. Plus I'm a bit busy with another game currently and this game hasn't taken off.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:51 am

In post 80, imaginality wrote: TLDR readslist:

Dunnstral, sheep
Ceejay, heip
PC, RN

If I'm wrong on PC (I have no idea how reliable sheep's town meta read on PC is) ceejay can be the other scum slot

Back to sickbed hope to post more fully tomorrow
now who's being omgussy? ceejay hasn't said anything of substance.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 7:51 am

In post 82, ceejayvinoya wrote: I really wanted to say something but aside from imag's and PC's brief scuffle nothing really grabbed my interest on the previous page
What did you want to say?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:13 am

In post 90, sheepsaysmeep wrote: PC do you have any thoughts on random nurse / Dunn's push on random nurse
that their meta data post was extremely weird! the longer the game goes on with them doing nothing...it's basically just self immolation as either alignment. I'm fine with dunn pushing random nurse. If anything I agree with random nurse that nothing has really happened but them not pushing the game forward also doesn't help them by their own account. Do I believe their meta data post or do I just ignore it and see the content of their posts? I should when I have time see if they posted it in other games if they haven't and it is unique to this game then they ought to really follow what they have laid out for themselves.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:15 am

In post 93, imaginality wrote:
In post 86, Political Clout wrote:
In post 80, imaginality wrote: TLDR readslist:

Dunnstral, sheep
Ceejay, heip
PC, RN

If I'm wrong on PC (I have no idea how reliable sheep's town meta read on PC is) ceejay can be the other scum slot

Back to sickbed hope to post more fully tomorrow
now who's being omgussy? ceejay hasn't said anything of substance.
That's not omgussy, that's just relative reads. Dunnstral, sheep and heip all give me more town vibes and like you say ceejay is a lot closer to null; so if one of you and RN are town then ceejay is the most likely slot (in my view) to be the second scum.

It's also not omgussy because I currently doubt ceejay is scum. I think it's you and RN.
what did heip say that gave you town vibes?

just to be clear you're saying me and nurse from what has happened so far are scum and you have solved the game? and in case one of us flips town the next scum is ceejay? and the game is 100% now solved?

if you were investigative role who would you target at night?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:11 pm

intent to hammer RN
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:02 pm

In post 151, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 150, Political Clout wrote:
intent to hammer RN
There is a part of me just saying do it right now.
VOTE: random nurse fingers and big toes crossed.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:30 pm

In post 154, Random Nurse wrote: If you're Town that was a stupid decision on your part.
the intrusive thoughts won :(.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:35 pm

In post 158, heipizhu4 wrote: So who should we investigate on?
whoever you have a null read on, not who you have a scum read on. if they're scum you end up with no information as you were already trying to eliminate them.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:34 am

VOTE: imaginality

I'm hard claiming seer, imag is a werewolf.

The whole thing day 1 was just to hide my actual role and so I wouldn't die in the night. I think I achieved that fairly well. But I think the whole wifom of me claiming cop is marinating in towns mind and leading them down dark paths. overall I am claiming today partly because of that instead of continuing to hide and I caught a wolf, partly because nothing is really happening this game and maybe this can jump start it and town can figure out who the last wolf is tomorrow when I die tonight.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:42 am

In post 168, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 167, sheepsaysmeep wrote: why is this the lim for today?
Remember when PC claimed cop?
are you serious?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:42 am

In post 173, Doctor Drew wrote: Meh, didn't even notice the talk of hypo claiming in my skim.

Back to square one.
...ok
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:43 am

In post 172, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I guess it feels like that was a bit towny of u tho lol
In post 174, sheepsaysmeep wrote: to be honest doctor drew my inclinations here are that you are the person I'd want to vote
is it towny of him or is it scum of him what is this.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:44 am

In post 177, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I forgot some things I thought yesterday like your apparent unpartneredness
what were you thinking yesterday?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:45 am

In post 181, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think my inclination was like dunn/imaginality

dunn.. i was gonna call it scummy how he just poked nurse and waited for that to get nurse limmed and didnt rly sort stuff outside that? but I remember meta descriptions of dunn calling that spotchy focus town for him and I guess I believe that

political might actually be my top town

ehh
and you were thinking this yesterday? I can see dunn being the other wolf. he just pops in like once yesterday and never said anything ever again.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:46 am

In post 192, sheepsaysmeep wrote: PC who would u think imaginality's partner is. what are ur reads
dunn probably you maybe. dunn feels like he has just talked about setup and that's all I remember about their slot.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:46 am

In post 198, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 195, Political Clout wrote:
In post 177, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I forgot some things I thought yesterday like your apparent unpartneredness
it's in my posts at the end of yesterday lol
okay I'll read back I gtg and eat. brb.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:06 am

if we use imag's really dumb logic of me not being here and apply it to him -> I found a guilty and suddenly now imag starts posting in the thread.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:06 am

I'll respond appropriately when i finish eating
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:56 am

In post 202, imaginality wrote: Posting to say I'm here. 5am NZ time, will be more substantive in the daytime.

Does losing a cop affect whether it's worth hypoclaiming today or not?
My instinct says it's still worth it but I haven't mathed it out yet. Interested in thoughts.

Also @sheep can you explain your town read on PC?

Pedit: lol well I'm Seer and PC is scum

Also I have an inno on Doctor Drew (if scum are wolves).
this is clearly scum posting. there is no way he preview edited the fact that I got a guilty on him and he was waiting the whole time with his post in the full editor and preview tab...plus it is a cc like lmao?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:02 am

In post 206, imaginality wrote:
In post 186, Political Clout wrote: VOTE: imaginality

The whole thing day 1 was just to hide my actual role and so I wouldn't die in the night. I think I achieved that fairly well. But I think the whole wifom of me claiming cop is marinating in towns mind and leading them down dark paths.
overall I am claiming today partly because of that instead of continuing to hide and I caught a wolf
, partly because nothing is really happening this game and maybe this can jump start it and town can figure out who the last wolf is tomorrow when I die tonight.
The way this is worded makes it obvious it's from scum perspective. PC is under suspicion so a Seer claim either wins the game or at least outs the real Seer.

A town Seer with a guilty in elo isn't gonna make the first half of that post all about self-preservation. Or say they're claiming the guilty to jump start action.

A town Seer would either be like "hi I'm Seer, I have a guilty on X" or wait to see if X gets limmed without them having to claim maybe. Risky in elo but with other people voicing suspicion of me a town PC might have waited. Instead of thinking "ah, seems like enough suspicion on imag that I can fake a guilty there and be believed"

day 1 people were freaked out about the claim I made today drew voted me outright I think it's fairly safe to say that what I am thinking is reflecting in the towns actions. it boils down to do I think I as a seer I can continue to hide push you while hiding and not have town lim me after I hard push you/death tunnel you for knowing your a wolf but not saying anything and make the push solely about what happened yesterday. the whole proposition seems sysiphean to me I think it is much neater and cleaner and more honest if I simply claim my guilty and have town examine me and the guilty and look for associations with the wolf it is on balance a much better plan than hiding as seer pushing my guilty without claiming and having to deal with the fact that I claimed cop day 1. the whole reason for me claiming cop was just so I wouldn't die n1 no more no less. I think I safely assured that and I am just morally luck that you are wolf and not mafioso.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:05 am

In post 208, imaginality wrote:
In post 205, sheepsaysmeep wrote: why did you check drew over PC?
I thought if PC is scum I might be the NK considering I was heavily suspicious of PC all D1, so
I didn't think it likely I'd live to claim a guilty
. Whereas I could see Drew as an under the radar scum and thought that scum teams with Drew would have less reason to target me.
that doesn't make any sense no matter which way you spin it. didn't you suspect ceejay d1? how would he be under the radar scum?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:07 am

In post 206, imaginality wrote:

The whole thing day 1 was just to hide my actual role and so I wouldn't die in the night. I think I achieved that fairly well. But I think the whole wifom of me claiming cop is marinating in towns mind and leading them down dark paths.
overall I am claiming today partly because of that instead of continuing to hide and I caught a wolf
, partly because nothing is really happening this game and maybe this can jump start it and town can figure out who the last wolf is tomorrow when I die tonight.
The way this is worded makes it obvious it's from scum perspective. PC is under suspicion so a Seer claim either wins the game or at least outs the real Seer.

A town Seer with a guilty in elo isn't gonna make the first half of that post all about self-preservation. Or say they're claiming the guilty to jump start action.

A town Seer would either be like "hi I'm Seer, I have a guilty on X" or wait to see if X gets limmed without them having to claim maybe. Risky in elo but with other people voicing suspicion of me a town PC might have waited. Instead of thinking "ah, seems like enough suspicion on imag that I can fake a guilty there and be believed"

the logic I am referring to is that you are claiming wolf!pc waited to claim the guilty when in point of fact I had just gotten on.

I am saying that erroneous logic applies to you you were waiting all day today until I placed a guilty on you and you magically appeared.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:08 am

Don't mistake me intentions I am only responding to imaginality so people can look at us and make their own decision I'm not trying to convince wolf they are in fact wolf.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:11 am

In post 207, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I thought there was gonna be some logical fallacy behind PC claiming cop as seer

but it actually makes perfect sense based on his strategy lol

if he claims seer, and seer is the True cop, he wont die cuz he claimed cop

if he claims seer, and seer is useless, then he might die and then the real cop knows that cop is valid and is living

it actually works geniusly bruh
the logic does not follow. I still think the strategy I laid out is the best but it was just fortuitous that no one listened to me and thought I was crazy or what have you so wolves didn't suspect I was a pr. I wouldn't recommend what I did in future games but I would recommend my strategy. the fact that imag is a wolf is just morally lucky of me.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:13 am

In post 219, Dunnstral wrote: imaginality is the wolf because they wrote about whether it was worth hypo claiming today when they are claiming a guilty result and we are in limlo. I wrote yesterday that we would put innos if we hypo claimed; the guilty they put forth is clearly in reaction the the guilty placed on them.

And yes sheep I did think that PC claiming was suspect but it looks like they did it because they had a role claim to fall back on.
I think the inno on drew is probably alignment indicative but I'm not exactly sure on the alignment.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:23 am

In post 230, Dunnstral wrote: I misread 202 and thought imaginality was claiming a guilty on Political clout rather than that being a seer counter claim
your gut read is correct just for the wrong reasons.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:57 am

In post 239, Doctor Drew wrote: I dunno, PC seems to be be putting more effort in discrediting Imag.

While Imag is more on the defensive.

This makes me lean that Imag is telling the truth here.

But, the timing of Imag's claim is also pretty suss.
srs question: to you defensiveness equals/has towny qualitys?

I want you to believe me. I'm pushing fairly hard because I am flat out thunderdoming with him unless you or imag have forgotten that. consider his play in this perspective he is defensive because he has been caught and is no longer interested in playing the game but has to play to his wincon. like you are not looking at motivations here at all and that concerns me.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:03 pm

In post 233, imaginality wrote:
In post 216, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I was gonna call the PC early self-vote to be town cuz it seems like scum would be more scared of being lolhammered than town would be

but with today's hindsight it doesnt seem like a seer would put themselves at e-1???? hmm lol
This is a good point, it was a dangerous play for a VT to do (given how early in the day it was,
imagine how little we'd have to go on today if someone did quicklim
), but even more so as a PR.

Also, when PC sorta-claimed cop imagine if cop cc-ed. That would have been an absolute clusterfuck no matter who we limmed. It makes sense as scum though.
You are going to hang on to that point like a babe sticks to his blanket. I already said why you saying it's weird it's not traditional it's not optimal, therefore it is scum is a huuuuuuuuuuge leap. you are engaging in pointless hypothetical and are pointing to me being morally lucky as scum.

also think about what image is basically saying like look back on day 1 townfolk and just engage in hypothetical and wifom until you consider what pc did as scum motivated imagine if the actual cop cc'd imagine if he was quicklimmed. like this is pointless and boring. none of that happened. I was successful in hiding n1 and I was lucky that you were a wolf and not a mafioso. You got caught that's it.

JUST THINK HOW LITTLE WE WOULD HAVE IF SOMEONE DID QUICKLIM??????? this presupposes that I'm seer you just outed yourself hello?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:06 pm

In post 236, imaginality wrote:
In post 214, sheepsaysmeep wrote: god

wouldnt it be a weird lucky coincidence if PC was scum fakeclaiming seer guilty on imaginality and then imaginality was the real seer ????? I feel like this points in PC's favor

I feel like if PC was scum and then the seer was anyone other than imag he wouldve been screwed over

p-edit fair enough
That's not the worst outcome for them though, it would have outed the Seer and PC was probably one of the top candidates to be limmed today so they might have thought it worth the gamble?

Though I think they probably are good with their hunches as evidenced by their NKing Heip
You are now glancing into the future? how was I one of the top candidates to be limmed today if by your own admission today people were supposedly suspecting you. your are constantly changing your logic and reality to suit your contentions.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:07 pm

In post 244, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 242, Political Clout wrote:
In post 233, imaginality wrote:
In post 216, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I was gonna call the PC early self-vote to be town cuz it seems like scum would be more scared of being lolhammered than town would be

but with today's hindsight it doesnt seem like a seer would put themselves at e-1???? hmm lol
This is a good point, it was a dangerous play for a VT to do (given how early in the day it was,
imagine how little we'd have to go on today if someone did quicklim
), but even more so as a PR.

Also, when PC sorta-claimed cop imagine if cop cc-ed. That would have been an absolute clusterfuck no matter who we limmed. It makes sense as scum though.
You are going to hang on to that point like a babe sticks to his blanket. I already said why you saying it's weird it's not traditional it's not optimal, therefore it is scum is a huuuuuuuuuuge leap. you are engaging in pointless hypothetical and are pointing to me being morally lucky as scum.

also think about what image is basically saying like look back on day 1 townfolk and just engage in hypothetical and wifom until you consider what pc did as scum motivated imagine if the actual cop cc'd imagine if he was quicklimmed. like this is pointless and boring. none of that happened. I was successful in hiding n1 and I was lucky that you were a wolf and not a mafioso. You got caught that's it.

JUST THINK HOW LITTLE WE WOULD HAVE IF SOMEONE DID QUICKLIM??????? this presupposes that I'm seer you just outed yourself hello?
Can you elaborate on the last part here?
image is saying imagine if someone quicklimmed PC what would we have to go on today.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:15 pm

In post 248, imaginality wrote: @everyone look at 242 and tell me if you think that's town talking to someone they know is scum or if it's scum trying to tilt town and muddy everything.

My hypotheticals aren't pointless because they hopefully show others how unlikely your D1 play is to be town. They aren't boring if they help town see you're scum. You just don't want people to think it through. Also that last sentence is hilarious because yes in my hypothetical scenario you are Seer, the whole point of the hypothetical was to show how risky your play was if you really were Seer. I know you're not but I'm trying to show others that you're not
how? you haven't led anyone to that logical conclusion. you're simply saying he look at x and now in your own mind make the argument for me imag that it is scum posting.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:58 pm

In post 250, imaginality wrote: Oh, I just realised how PC knew I was probably Seer before PC fakeclaimed Seer with guilty on me.

Sheep Dunn and Drew had already posted today before PC claimed and none of them hypoclaimed or even started a discussion of whether to carry on with hypoclaiming despite Cop flip. That was probably already a reasonable clue they're VT and therefore I was most likely the Seer.
no shot. I didn't call bullshit on your watching the ashes or whatever it was you were supposedly watching. I logged in saw my messages then I came to the thread and posted, and you only posted after I had a guilty on you. if anything it proves you were lurking the thread not me.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:14 pm

@mod doctor drew replaced ceejaynova.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:39 am

In post 263, Dunnstral wrote: I've changed my mind and am leaning towards imaginality being the real seer and Political Clout being mafia. I do think it is possible for Political Clout to have guessed imaginality see based on the way the rest of us acted - I am usually more careful with revealing role info but don't feel like I did due diligence this day 2.
justify this because I don't see any progression at all. It feels a lot like while towns away the scum will play. imag starts posting and then you start posting about me being scum makes me worried about prior communication in a private pt.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:51 am

In post 262, imaginality wrote:
Spoiler: PC and sheep interactions

In post 18, Political Clout wrote: VOTE: sheepsaysmeep I am alive.
In post 38, sheepsaysmeep wrote: VOTE: pc
In post 37, sheepsaysmeep wrote: Let’s just call my townreads on Dunn and imagine correct and then our chance of hitting mafia is like 50%!!!11!1!1
In post 40, sheepsaysmeep wrote: E-1 btw lol
In post 42, Political Clout wrote:
In post 41, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I don’t really get the benefit of your strategy?

I disagree? I think it creates wifom and if scum are paranoid about getting checked, like it doesn't have to be in any particular order it's mainly their for distraction and to pressure scum into fumbling the kill.

In post 43, sheepsaysmeep wrote: Ehhhhh I guess I see the point more now

I disagree with it because:
a) personally if I were mafia I would probably just ignore it because the chance real cop targets is kinda low enough
b) it could force the real cop to do suboptimal checks. like maybe the useful role gets randed onto a person who was already obvious town anyway and it’s sorta wasted

but idk we can see what others think
In post 50, sheepsaysmeep wrote: PC do u have a completed scumgame
In post 68, sheepsaysmeep wrote: interesting
In post 69, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think PC is within town meta.

in the newbie game I played with him he was reallyyyy aggressive and confrontational, and I correctly townread him for the way . I was actually going to call the imaginality/pc thing w/w lol but I thought more and PC just seems town so nvm
In post 70, sheepsaysmeep wrote: that is not a finished post

I correctly townread him that game for the way he turned his interactions Into a really big thing. each time someone said something to him he like amplified it with a bunch of stuff in response.

the game he linked feels surprisingly different; I feel lucky that he seems so polarized lol. that game is like, way more mellow and agreeable and with broad views on all the players rather than honing in on people

I remember in the newbie game you started by asking a looooooooot of questions. like in response to each post a list of like 10 questions

In post 84, Political Clout wrote:

I was completely wrong that game and scum were just sitting back and doing nothing and I called scum town. It felt like I was creating chaos instead of helping town. Plus I'm a bit busy with another game currently and this game hasn't taken off.
In post 87, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 80, imaginality wrote: If I'm wrong on PC (I have no idea how reliable sheep's town meta read on PC is)
I am not insanely confident but hpz saying something similar 2 posts above you makes me feel better about it
In post 89, sheepsaysmeep wrote: if anyone wants to read:

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=50&t=91019&user_select%5B%5D=17484

this is the PC town game in question, heipizhu was also In it
this the very different scum game that he linked
In post 90, sheepsaysmeep wrote: PC do you have any thoughts on random nurse / Dunn's push on random nurse
In post 91, Political Clout wrote:
that their meta data post was extremely weird! the longer the game goes on with them doing nothing...it's basically just self immolation as either alignment. I'm fine with dunn pushing random nurse. If anything I agree with random nurse that nothing has really happened but them not pushing the game forward also doesn't help them by their own account. Do I believe their meta data post or do I just ignore it and see the content of their posts? I should when I have time see if they posted it in other games if they haven't and it is unique to this game then they ought to really follow what they have laid out for themselves.
In post 136, sheepsaysmeep wrote: where my crappy page 6 world building takes me is

sheep town

im surprisingly confident in political clout and hpz being town

dunn and imaginality are ok

and I think dunn and nurse are the scummiest

except I dont feel like dunn and nurse are w/w... I dont think the stance drew chooses to take there after subbing in is to back Dunn's push on nurse if he just subbed into a team with nurse
intent to hammer RN
In post 152, Political Clout wrote:
In post 151, Doctor Drew wrote:
intent to hammer RN
There is a part of me just saying do it right now.
VOTE: random nurse fingers and big toes crossed.
In post 159, Political Clout wrote:
In post 158, heipizhu4 wrote: So who should we investigate on?
whoever you have a null read on, not who you have a scum read on. if they're scum you end up with no information as you were already trying to eliminate them.
In post 160, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I dont feel like this is something that is good to publicly discuss.
In post 161, sheepsaysmeep wrote: but yeah I'll offer a general thing, in this setup it's better to aim relatively scummier. cuz inno results are unlikely to be useful but guilty results are useful
In post 171, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 48, Political Clout wrote:
In post 46, heipizhu4 wrote:
In post 39, Political Clout wrote: I've been thinking about this too we can instead of hypoclaim claim who we are going to check d1 before the hammer. I think it would be beneficial to do this because it let's us know who everyone is actually suspicious of, who the 2 pr's would have been on if one of them flips, the objection i see is that what if the pr's target someone who is town and the pr's end up murdered. I think we can get around this by randomly assigning who checks who like from the playerlist the person above checks the person below them or something. and keep in mind we can say we are doing this but at the end of the day the person who has the role can do whatever they want. I think if they are murdered in that way we can be more honest in our inspection of who we are questioning.
If I remembered it right, this is a wwf stragegy, right? It worked in wwf because the peer sheriff have the ability to pass the sheriff role out after they die, and can give out info via the passing process. (No idea if the terminology is correct, cause I play the game in Chinese with my friends, but hopefully you got the idea)
now that I think about it more with what you said heip the strategy for this game is for town to claim outright to confuse and hide the pr's. like multiple people would claim cop and multiple people would claim seer and then at the end of the day they would claim who they would be on if they want to. and if a "cop" or "seer" died at night we would know if it was mafia or werewolves. I don't know if we nolim I think it's worth considering since it appears this setup is scumsided and while there are a lot of things that might lead to this one of them might definitely be the meta of this site to lynch day 1. I definitely remember playing a variation of this game somewhere. it's escaping me rn, but I think that's the optimal strategy. also I think it's a good strategy because whoever is red would want to claim the role they might cc. so there would definitely probably be a scum in both the ones who claimed seer and the ones who claimed cop or alternatively both scum might jump onto one role. I think this small shift in perspective of there is definitely one scum in the other group can be very helpful when looking at the game or when there are a lot more claims on one side their is probably two scum there making the other side virtually clear. I should probably read what others did before us and look up an old carbon game.
In post 181, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think my inclination was like dunn/imaginality

dunn.. i was gonna call it scummy how he just poked nurse and waited for that to get nurse limmed and didnt rly sort stuff outside that? but I remember meta descriptions of dunn calling that spotchy focus town for him and I guess I believe that

ehh

The whole thing day 1 was just to hide my actual role and so I wouldn't die in the night. I think I achieved that fairly well. But I think the whole wifom of me claiming cop is marinating in towns mind and leading them down dark paths. overall I am claiming today partly because of that instead of continuing to hide and I caught a wolf, partly because nothing is really happening this game and maybe this can jump start it and town can figure out who the last wolf is tomorrow when I die tonight.
In post 188, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 183, Dunnstral wrote: The thing with what political did is that based on reactions scum can rule out who is not the cop. Depending on how Heip reacted.
do u think it was deliberate from pc to try to hunt the cop
In post 192, sheepsaysmeep wrote: PC who would u think imaginality's partner is. what are ur reads
In post 193, Political Clout wrote:
In post 172, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I guess it feels like that was a bit towny of u tho lol
In post 174, sheepsaysmeep wrote: to be honest doctor drew my inclinations here are that you are the person I'd want to vote
In post 194, sheepsaysmeep wrote: and what do u think about the nightkill

it feels like you havent had much of an interest in solving unless ive prodded u
In post 196, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 193, Political Clout wrote:
scummy overall, ever slightly towny sequence of posts though; im not confident
In post 197, Political Clout wrote:

ehh
and you were thinking this yesterday? I can see dunn being the other wolf. he just pops in like once yesterday and never said anything ever again.
In post 199, Political Clout wrote:
dunn probably you maybe. dunn feels like he has just talked about setup and that's all I remember about their slot.
In post 200, Political Clout wrote:
okay I'll read back I gtg and eat. brb.
In post 201, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 199, Political Clout wrote:
why do you rule out drew; can you summarize your thoughts on him?
In post 203, sheepsaysmeep wrote: gah

I guess if the guilty is real that reinforces my drew/imaginality team theory that I like?? but like suddenly I thought about PC and doubted my townread lol

pedit oh wow
In post 204, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 202, imaginality wrote: Also @sheep can you explain your town read on PC?
town pc: very in your face, trying to get what he thinks is good to happen, lots of questioning

scum pc: seems a bit more nervous and appease-y vibes
In post 207, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I thought there was gonna be some logical fallacy behind PC claiming cop as seer

but it actually makes perfect sense based on his strategy lol

if he claims seer, and seer is the True cop, he wont die cuz he claimed cop

if he claims seer, and seer is useless, then he might die and then the real cop knows that cop is valid and is living

it actually works geniusly bruh
In post 209, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 208, imaginality wrote:
I thought if PC is scum I might be the NK considering I was heavily suspicious of PC all D1, so I didn't think it likely I'd live to claim a guilty. Whereas I could see Drew as an under the radar scum and thought that scum teams with Drew would have less reason to target me.
ok this makes sense to me
In post 214, sheepsaysmeep wrote: god

wouldnt it be a weird lucky coincidence if PC was scum fakeclaiming seer guilty on imaginality and then imaginality was the real seer ????? I feel like this points in PC's favor

I feel like if PC was scum and then the seer was anyone other than imag he wouldve been screwed over

p-edit fair enough
In post 215, sheepsaysmeep wrote: god

I find imaginality iso actually fairly towny except disagreeing with most points of his PC push

In post 218, sheepsaysmeep wrote: the thing is. if I didnt have meta I'd be scumreading PC in this game. and in my last towngame with him, Without meta, I reached a confident townread. ??

but at the same time based on meta he's still a confident townread lmao

like which way I vote is almost a question of personal philosophy

Very different to the previous two posts. Lots of conversation between the two particularly from sheep to PC. Sheep basically has a meta read on PC most of the game but doubts it more recently.
That's fakeable but I think is genuine for town to have doubts/paranoia at this point whereas I don't think scum sheep would bother faking that compared with just sticking with the town meta read as reason to believe PC. Also sheep did ask others for their views on PC's other games so feels genuine.

It's interesting to note sheep and PC were the last two votes on RN, in quick succession.
So is that PC seizing a quicklim chance or scum coordinating on a quicklim
? I think if scum coordinating maybe less likely PC declares intent rather than just hammer. To me that fits more with scum wanting to hammer but waiting for their buddy's approval maybe.

Summary: I think unlikely to be buddies
it's interesting that you're just manipulating what happened yesterday in a really shitty way. because how on earth are you going to line up all these chain lims saying I'm plausible partners with everyone and say this? you're logic is blatantly ridiculous and I hope everyone see's that.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:53 pm

In post 282, imaginality wrote: Oh btw I think the idea of limming among Dunn, Drew, sheep is seriously bad. Because if you lim between me and PC not only is there more chance we lim scum (1 in 2 vs 1 in 3) but also if scum happen to be wolves then Drew is cleared for D3.
i agree with this the only person we should lim is imag or myself but I prefer imag.

imag goes from not knowing whether their are wolves to saying there are wolves to here questioning whether or not their are wolves. it just shows how he is trying to follow everything he is saying trying to stay consistent with what he should know but he forgets sometimes.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:58 pm

In post 280, Doctor Drew wrote: :facepalm:
In post 275, sheepsaysmeep wrote: Drew u need to be talking about what ur thinking lmao
I wanted things to organically happen, but i get it lol.

I am leaning towards PC as scum.

Kinda feel the PC/Dunn things here recently is theater.......especially with Dunn wanting to only lim between myself and you.

And ya, Dunn, you wouldn't want to vote yourself......but as town you would have worded it differently. I feel you were trying to setup the mis-elim.
what did you want to organically happen???

tell me your thinking on scumme

anything else being discussed that isn't me or imag is just wifom especially on imag's part like dicussing partners based on what you think are associations is bad play objectively. it's better to find that they are scum independently. Feel free to look at all your past games of when you have scum based on associations if your number is high then I'm more than willing to be wrong. my bet is that you probably don't even know what the number is and what made more of an impression is when you catch scum independently.

if you insist I make association reads thats fine with me just let me know I already stated previously that I thought dunn and imag had posted dangerously close to eachother and they came out in concert against me.

your last point about dunn is dumb no matter how you put it. like how would dunn have worded it as town?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:02 pm

In post 276, sheepsaysmeep wrote: This is very difficult for me and I would appreciate if both sides could like tldr why they are villager and why the other is wolf lol

In like simplest form few sentences
the simplest explanation is the best.

I have a guilty on imag and voted him he came out and cc'd me. that is my best evidence and no matter how much imag or I post it doesn't change the fact that I posted when I posted and now imag is trying to wifom that against me saying I guessed at his role. yesterday when I said who to investigate what you said made me change my mind and just investigate imag. now imag is just trying to throw everything at the wall and trying to see what sticks.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:14 am

In post 289, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 278, sheepsaysmeep wrote: It is 3 am so I truly do not know which way I prefer hopefully it’s like something is chosen without me even mattering rather than me being the decider lol
I am willing to eliminate Dr Drew. If you are also willing to do that then that's that.
I like that you are just blatantly exposing that you have imag's vote lol.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:49 pm

In post 311, Dunnstral wrote: I would have been willing to vote for Drew if Sheep agreed right away. I'd say I was about 70%. My wariness is that I simply proposed it instead of outright voting for Drew. Sheep's reaction being so noncommittal is making me nervous. I could see them voting all 4 other players right now with what they are posting, and I'm not sure just questioning me is really trying to figure things out
why are you so bloodthirsty?
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:49 pm

also I've been busy just fyi.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:13 pm

In post 317, Dunnstral wrote: How am I bloodthirsty?
Wanting to limit drew immediately now when we still have a lot of time left.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:09 pm

In post 324, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 322, Political Clout wrote:
In post 317, Dunnstral wrote: How am I bloodthirsty?
Wanting to limit drew immediately now when we still have a lot of time left.
What do you plan to do with our remaining time?
It feels like everyone is sort of in limbo rn. But probably I'm going to do less than imag because I can't use my laptop rn. And it feels like everyone who isn't dunn is treading carefully for some reason. Like from Dunn's pov he has solved the game so really nothing needs to be done except for push the people they think are scum but it is clear to me and I hope everyone that he has come up with that conclusion extremely fast and is saying crazy things like if sheep votes drew they are more than happy to vote drew with them. Drew isn't asking me any questions and neither is sheep so idk. Drew has said they like imag over me so that concerns me a lot since you are trying to kill him and he isn't saying anything about it like is drew giving up and I'm wrong about Dunn??? since I'm probably just a gut read for drew I would like drew to justify his scum read.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:29 pm

In post 320, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think
“questioning me isn’t really trying to figure things out”
is rly valid and maybe makes me like u rather than scumread u from this

It’s just like, I am on a trip and the most “figuring this out” I can do is ask some questions, frustratingly

I’d like to be reading but I have like a couple minutes a day
Who are you talking about here??
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:34 pm

In post 310, imaginality wrote:
In post 297, Dunnstral wrote: If Sheep and I are both voting for Dr Drew and neither you or imaginality quick hammer it, it becomes clear that Dr Drew is mafia. And so you or imaginality will place the finishing vote.
In post 299, sheepsaysmeep wrote: My first thought was that I’m not down to just lim drew because I’m not confident at all that Dunn isn’t scum
Also my concern. I don't see much "if sheep and I are voting Drew, and PC or imag DO quickhammer then (if Drew's town) we lose" wariness from Dunn there.

Dunn how convinced are you that Drew is scum rather than sheep? Like 80%? More, less?
What are you trying to say here? Because you are being very lukewarm about everyone in this post. Dunn,drew, and sheep without leaning any which way about any of them. It's simply a post saying hey Dunn I know you said this but like how sure are you because it looks sus to everyone.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:35 pm

VOTE: dunn
Ya basic!
Political Clout