Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3194, Flavor Leaf wrote: How did Random Nurse act differently in that game?

If it’s pure activity, then I think it’s NAI, and you’re discounting a decade + long player’s scum range.

But I did like the back and forth we had yesterday, I’m just more curious on the people saying Nurse was 180.

Because I don’t personally see enough content from them to make that judgement, and I’ve played many games with them, albeit a while ago
He never used activity as an excuse at all last game. Not that I remember
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3199, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3193, Alisae wrote:
In post 3191, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3185, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3184, Alisae wrote: It’s a question that gauges your Norwee tr strength.
Its a foolish question to ask. i repped in lunch time and have only had 30-60 mins to catch up on long thread. How strong do you expect my read to me.
Doesn't alisae's question seem forced
ok so you're clueless
You were so nice to me when the game started but now you're being a meanie :(
This isn't me being mean, there just isn't really a nice way for me to say "you don't know what's going on"
I think elaborating on this is anti-town but you could figure out why I'm asking this for yourself.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3195, Takutai wrote:
In post 3192, Hu Tao wrote: Also hi Bob nice to see you again :)
Dunnstral not that active so as this day goes by you're the person I'm most likely to interact with today. If we can reach clarity on the Bob slot,and I am feeling town on Bob so far, and at least agree that dunnstral and nurse haven't really showed scum intent so far and aren't ideal pushes for today, we're solid moving forward even if we don't exactly agree on all of our reads. Nurse, Jason, Dunnstral and you were townpicks I were comfortable with day one and I haven't seen major reasons to veer away from that.
I'll keep my reservations on Bob for now. I'll need more time to gather my thoughts on him
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3197, Flavor Leaf wrote: My gamestate intuition makes me feel today’s fade is either Alisae or Dunnstral, and I think they’re both fine.

I think I’m leaning Alisae, sorry, Alisae.
I'm probably fine with either
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hu Tao if I was being mean, people would be telling me that I'm out of line and that I would need to take a break from the thread.
You're fine. I think you don't rly know whats going on, I think you're not really going to get me to execution range, and I think the things you are saying are "fake" and are "forced" aren't alignment indicative.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3201, Alisae wrote:
In post 3184, Alisae wrote: It’s a question that gauges your Norwee tr strength.
Its a foolish question to ask. i repped in lunch time and have only had 30-60 mins to catch up on long thread. How strong do you expect my read to me.
ok so you're clueless
This isn't me being mean, there just isn't really a nice way for me to say "you don't know what's going on"
I think elaborating on this is anti-town but you could figure out why I'm asking this for yourself.
You keep trying to paint me as clueless for some reason. And you're the only one thinking that. Care to explain why?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3205, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3201, Alisae wrote:
ok so you're clueless
You keep trying to paint me as clueless for some reason. And you're the only one thinking that. Care to explain why?
I think you don't rly know why I'm asking that slot if they're willing to be the game on Norwee being town and I think explaining why I'm doing it would be anti-town.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think a lot of my actions you just don't understand and for some reason, you think that's mafia indicative since apparently bad = mafia indicative where as I think bad = bad.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3200, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3194, Flavor Leaf wrote: How did Random Nurse act differently in that game?

If it’s pure activity, then I think it’s NAI, and you’re discounting a decade + long player’s scum range.

But I did like the back and forth we had yesterday, I’m just more curious on the people saying Nurse was 180.

Because I don’t personally see enough content from them to make that judgement, and I’ve played many games with them, albeit a while ago
He never used activity as an excuse at all last game. Not that I remember
Was he scum?

And was he active or inactive still?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Hu Tao - i think Alisae is upset because they do things that others are shrugging off.

Take this post of mine talking about Random, for example.

If I didn’t do the bottom explanation part, most people would think I’m targeting random with certain things, and maybe with an extent I am, but it’s also more for the people who had that perception of Random, but in theory, a lot of people could have pushed it at me like I’m targeting Random with that line if i didn’t explain it.

And Alisae has a lot of those type of things without the explanation, and I do see merit in that as a town hunting for scum.

So if Alisae is scum here, it’s probably annoying for them to get pushed for that because it’s a right for wrong reasons kind of thing.

As town, Alisae would also be annoyed, but that’s besides the point.

I just think it means Alisae’s annoyance is NAI.

There are other things that are townie, like the no actual agenda looking for Alisae, the weird tunnel on Norwegian doesn’t seem to have a purpose, and if Norwegian ended up being scum, is totally justified.

I personally am not getting what I usually see from TownNorwegian, and feels there’s like a wall between Norwegian and I, which naturally is going to make me lean scum there, but I’m also realizing if Alisae is scum, I am wall they’re hiding behind.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I am coming around to Hu Tao town, though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

May I ask what generation you’re from, Hu Tao? Like boomer, gen Z, millennial.

If not comfortable with that, it’s okay, I’m just psycho analyzing. I have my guesses as to where, but want to make sure.
Takutai
Takutai
Goon
Takutai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Takutai »

In post 3204, Alisae wrote: Hu Tao if I was being mean, people would be telling me that I'm out of line and that I would need to take a break from the thread.
You're fine. I think you don't rly know whats going on, I think you're not really going to get me to execution range, and I think the things you are saying are "fake" and are "forced" aren't alignment indicative.
If norwee is scum it has to be with Roden.
If anyone is town and they feel lost look at Roden lying and dipping, I'm chill this game but it's pretty funny how this game is progressing.

Right now I feel you can be genuine pushing norwee here but overall keep having the niggling feeling that I'm not once turning my back on you, flavor or roden.

I'm not ready to bet the game on norwee town by the way but I'm still not going to vote him today.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

What are the reasons they have to be scum with Roden?

It feels weird to think they have to be scum with Roden yet you’re so set on Norwegian town.

If Roden flips scum, you’d look into Norwegian that means?

I’m just not seeing really any sort of connection with Roden/Norwegian.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3212, Takutai wrote:
In post 3204, Alisae wrote: Hu Tao if I was being mean, people would be telling me that I'm out of line and that I would need to take a break from the thread.
If norwee is scum it has to be with Roden.
If anyone is town and they feel lost look at Roden lying and dipping, I'm chill this game but it's pretty funny how this game is progressing.

Right now I feel you can be genuine pushing norwee here but overall keep having the niggling feeling that I'm not once turning my back on you, flavor or roden.

I'm not ready to bet the game on norwee town by the way but I'm still not going to vote him today.
???

I haven't lied or dipped. Talking to you is pointless, you don't want to listen to anything I've said and you keep warping my posts to give them meaning I never intended them to have. I'm focusing my energy on rereading the game.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Taku

Pretty sure this flips town but not voting here is anti-survival at this point.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3215, Roden wrote: VOTE: Taku

Pretty sure this flips town but not voting here is anti-survival at this point.
This is a weird post to make if scum.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

FL do u still wanna do Taku
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3029, Alisae wrote: Sheep FL Jason - My town
Takutai Roden Dunn - The people who Dunn doesn't want to vote
Norwee Fire* - This slots auto resolve each other I think. Fire if he doesn't save someone, they should be executed. Norwee I am hesitant to push.
Random Nurse Hu Tao - Maybe ig I would vote Nurse but Hu Tao doesn't feel right being down here. Nurse doesn't feel right either.
This list honestly looks more like this list now
Sheep FL Jason - My town
Random Nurse Hu Tao - Maybe ig I would vote Nurse but Hu Tao doesn't feel right being down here. Nurse doesn't feel right either.
Norwee Fire - This slots auto resolve each other I think. Fire if he doesn't save someone, they should be executed. Norwee I am hesitant to push.
Takutai Roden Dunn - I can totally see all of these people flipping town btw
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:46 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

*cracks knuckles*

Finally I have time to play a little bit. You wouldn't believe how much it takes to get the time and mental clarity to play this game over here.

Anyways, here's the deal. This game is frustrating to me because I've been Townreading most of the players here. This means that either Scum is really good at what they're doing, or there's too many good Town players in this game.

Alisae
at this point, looking through both Sakura and her posts/exchanges, I don't get the feeling that Alisae is Scum. Like I said before I don't Scumread her and am not interested in limming her at least for Day 2. Holy f*ck 631 posts? I know that post activity isn't alignment indicative, but damn. I do like her willingness to respond and engage with other players here. I DID slightly raise my eyebrow on the "I think you don't rly know whats going on, I think you're not really going to get me to execution range," part, like it felt like it didn't really belong there. For the most part, though, I don't think she's Scum at all, currently.

Dunnstral
I can barely read. Activity is not indicative of alignment, so do we just not push his slot? I feel that with a game of over 3,200 posts a player, any player, should have more than 35 posts. I'd like to see this slot engage more.

Takutai
, at the moment, I don't get any Scumvibes from currently. He is abrasive and reactionary, but Scum that does not make. He wasn't on the osuka lim, so at a glance I'm keen to give him a pass for now. He's got some fight in him. I like that. One thing I do take slight issue with is that he refuses to vote Norwee today; Norwee I don't Townread as strongly as the others. I'd like to better understand his position on Norwee for now.

Firebringer
is aloof and whimsical, and personally hard to read. I feel like he... posts a lot, yes... but where exactly does he stand? He says he engaged, but... He's more like a wildcard, inscrutable. I think he *should* get pressed a bit just to better understand if he's actually trying to solve this game, or just trying to blend in.

Hu Tao
, no offense, seems like clueless Town trying to solve the game, but engaged and trying to solve the game. I don't feel like he would be a good lim for today, because he doesn't ping my gut at the moment. I do raise my eyebrow at him saying he'd be fine with limming Alisae or Dunnstral: why are they both on the same bench? I do agree with him on Bob; I need more info from him on this slot.

Norwegianboy
, I don't feel too strongly about, but not Scumreading currently. More in null territory. I do feel like he's trying to solve? I do like the idea of a Roden or Dunn lim today.

sheepsaysmeep
: What I WILL say is that I'm paranoid of sheep in general when he is Scum. That's all I will say on that. A majority of his posts are brief sentences and that makes it a struggle to sift out his alignment. He's more in null territory with Norwee, but in a better position than Firebringer and Dunnstral.

*pauses* *gives agitated, combative patient 5mg IM Haldol* *walks back to laptop*

Bob
: He's in null territory too for now. I'll need more time to better suss out his alignment.

Flavorleaf
: I'm thinking this could be Town!FlavorLeaf, but it's been quite awhile since I last played with BooneyBoi, so I don't exactly recall how his Scumgame is. I'm inclined to thin kthis is his Town self but he can be really difficult to suss out at times, but currently I have no interest in limming him and I rank him up there with Alisae and Takutai.

Roden
? Roden's more in neutral/slightly suss territory. He DID vote for Osuka but that doesn't NECESSARILY make him Town. It's just one data point. Flavor Leaf, Firebringer, Sakura Hana, JasonWazza, NorwegianboyEE, Roden, and Alisae all voted for him, and they can't all be Scum. I don't think I like the "I voted him thinking he'd flip town" part, though. I also don't think I like the "Pretty sure this flips town but not voting here is anti-survival at this point" part. So twice now he's said he voted for someone while saying they're pretty sure they'll flip Town. I think you should be voting for someone you think will flip Scum, not Town. But does this make him Scum though?

So currently here's how I'm see it:

TOWN?

Alisae
FlavorLeaf
Takutai
Hu Tao

NULL

Bob
Sheep
Norweigan

SCUM?

Roden
Firebringer
Dunnstral
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nurse if you were kingmaker who dies?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 3220, Alisae wrote: Nurse if you were kingmaker who dies?

What's a kingmaker again?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Again, if there are scum in the miller claims it's not Alisae, it's Flavour.
I'm never voting Alisae over Flavour if the decision is forced between the two.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alisae, Sheep and Bob are off the table for me forever. I think everyone else should have been able to see why this should be the case at this point.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not just Alisae's miller claim. But the fact that Sakura died by itself is already a strong towntell.
Sakura was twirled around Alisaes pinky yesterday. And Alisae tends to be a very domineering voice in any scumteams they are placed in.
I decree with extremely high confidence that a scum team with Alisae in it would never have killed Sakura Hana on day 1.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”