Mini 2308 | Blood over Utopia | Utopia fell.

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

pagetop
master at being scum(my)
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 598, camelCasedSnivy wrote: RCE can you move your votes onto one of the two wagons

Personally I think leaf is towny even though they don't have many posts
wtf is this post
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

I'll second that
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:41 pm

In post 591, meowmeow wrote: marci, roden
merlyn
csf, snivy
cakez, flavor leaf, random nurse
devil, rcenigma
aureal, penguinpower

i think i'm here right now. i don't really get common townreads on RCE. none of my reads are that strong so far - honestly, i'm a little worried about it, it feels like the gamestate isn't that advanced and we're halfway to deadline. i was hoping we'd be able to, uh, walk and chew gum when it comes to the mechanical stuff, but maybe we need to cut down on it and focus on the mafia side of things
I'm surprised to see rodent so high
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:43 pm

In post 594, Aureal wrote:
In post 591, meowmeow wrote: none of my reads are that strong so far - honestly, i'm a little worried about it, it feels like the gamestate isn't that advanced and we're halfway to deadline. i was hoping we'd be able to, uh, walk and chew gum when it comes to the mechanical stuff, but maybe we need to cut down on it and focus on the mafia side of things
Yeah, I agree with this. This setup triggers my mech-based instincts to want to try to break it, but motivation sank and now I still barely even have any reads.

Hmmmm. What do you suppose is the meaning of the fact that there was a bunch of talk about the Merlyn wagon but nobody ever asked me why I voted her? Was it that obvious to everyone?
I figured you were sheeping me bc I remember I asked merlyn a question around the same time

Why is your motivation so low? What would get you more engaged
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:54 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 601, Merlyn wrote:
In post 598, camelCasedSnivy wrote: RCE can you move your votes onto one of the two wagons

wtf is this post
found RCEs vote strange whats the matter
master at being scum(my)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 0, biancospino wrote: Bureau of Investigations ($20,000) -- unlocks more investigative projects.
im interested in this.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 526, Merlyn wrote:
In post 499, Roden wrote: No idea

I still think Merlyn might've TMI'd you and Devil and I think her way of reading you is too clinical. Overconfidence is NAI for you, in my experience how townie you are depends on how hard you hit the slay button. But I can also tell that our back and forth was going nowhere and it's better if I just disengage and observe for now.

You/Aureal/Devil/RC are my town reads right now, CSF/Leaf/Meow/Nurse/Penguin/Cakes are in my null stew pile, Merlyn/Snivy are under my watchful eye.
What's your reason for the townread on Marci? I remember you mentioned it was different than mine.
I mentioned it earlier that I base it on how hard she hits the slay button and honestly I'm not even joking. Town!Marci is unabashedly messy and high camp in tone and she has a really hard time replicating that vibe as scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

oh, that's what you all are pushing.

VOTE: Bureau of Investigation
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Roden »

merlyn
csf, snivy
devil, rcenigma
aureal, penguinpower

i think i'm here right now. i don't really get common townreads on RCE. none of my reads are that strong so far - honestly, i'm a little worried about it, it feels like the gamestate isn't that advanced and we're halfway to deadline. i was hoping we'd be able to, uh, walk and chew gum when it comes to the mechanical stuff, but maybe we need to cut down on it and focus on the mafia side of things
Why are Devil and Aureal so low?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:39 pm

Flavor how much have you read
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 610, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Flavor how much have you read
very little. I expected to play more since I was off work past couple days, but I realized I spend so much time on mafia when I'm at work, that i'll probably just go read through it when I'm bored at work tomorrow.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 601, Merlyn wrote:

wtf is this post
pretty good. i dont feel it has pockety vibes from it, and think it's more genuine tbh.

maybe im biased and the pocket is working.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:13 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

I must apologize for not posting in this game nearly as much a I've wanted to. Have been very busy and stretched thin.

I don't do well on Day 1, ever. I'm hoping I've made this more than clear. Once I've got something tangible to work with then I can start effectively playing the game.

When it comes to the Billboard actions I believe Printing Press and Inquiry are the way to go. One, to see if more powerful options can be added (and how powerful) and Inquiry because I would really like to know if our game moderator has lied to us. Also, Intelligentsia is important because then we can have an idea of just how big this threat is.

As for reading other players, I haven't thoroughly analyzed *this* game well, so I can't really give meaningful, up-to-date reads currently. Take that as you wish: I wouldn't blame you for taking it the wrong way.
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:40 pm

Post by meowmeow »

In post 592, Deal With The Devil wrote:
merlyn
csf, snivy
devil, rcenigma
aureal, penguinpower

Listen, I am letting Alianna deal with the mech stuff, so we can tussle and throw hands on the mafia side of things if you want.

Especially since we have some clear differences in our reads.

Snivy that high? RC and Aureal that low?

-Drew
snivy is... really not that high. he is one tier above random nurse. i get slight town vibes from his attitude, but nothing specific

rce feels off to me and i don't understand townreads there. although i wouldn't call flavour leaf towny - why his vote is on flavour leaf is a good question? for someone who has so many posts, i don't think he's doing much to advance the game honestly.

why shouldn't i have aureal that low? originally, i had aureal as a bit towny for her insistence on pushing mechanically good ideas. you didn't agree with them, so i'm not sure why you think i should be townreading her. there's not really a case for me to make here, i just feel very uneasy with her posts and extensive mechanical focus she had for the entire game to the point she had like one blank vote in terms of reads content despite being around quite a bit. something about her interaction with me and roden felt off to me, too. it's mostly a gut thing but if i have to put it into words, i guess it's responding to my post and not roden's (she responded to a post before that that came after roden's chronologically, so this wasn't a convenience thing) to say she wasn't doing what roden thought? and then like, poking at me for the first time after roden said he would townread her poking at people? i don't think it's especially unreasonable to ask me about that, but i don't think it's an especially baffling read to make either, so asking about that as your first question of the game does feel ??? to me
try as you might, you continue to be yourself.
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:44 pm

Post by meowmeow »

In post 594, Aureal wrote:
In post 591, meowmeow wrote: none of my reads are that strong so far - honestly, i'm a little worried about it, it feels like the gamestate isn't that advanced and we're halfway to deadline. i was hoping we'd be able to, uh, walk and chew gum when it comes to the mechanical stuff, but maybe we need to cut down on it and focus on the mafia side of things
Yeah, I agree with this. This setup triggers my mech-based instincts to want to try to break it, but motivation sank and now I still barely even have any reads.

Hmmmm. What do you suppose is the meaning of the fact that there was a bunch of talk about the Merlyn wagon but nobody ever asked me why I voted her? Was it that obvious to everyone?
did you see this setup as like, especially breakable? i mean, there's certainly engagement to be had over which options will be better for town and that's totally fine, but even in the best case scenario, are any of these options really that good?

i can't speak for anyone else, but i thought it'd be more interesting to wait and see if you talked about merlyn, or anyone else, without prompting
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:47 pm

Post by meowmeow »

In post 603, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
merlyn
csf, snivy
devil, rcenigma
aureal, penguinpower

I'm surprised to see rodent so high
what can i say, this is a game of cat and mouse

the roden read isn't exceptionally strong but i don't townread anyone more than him right now, and i think i explained that read
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:51 pm

Post by meowmeow »

In post 609, Roden wrote:
merlyn
csf, snivy
devil, rcenigma
aureal, penguinpower

Why are Devil and Aureal so low?
i think i just explained aureal, so i won't repeat it here

re: devil, i just haven't been a fan of pretty all the pushes they have made. none of them are specifically exceptionally scummy, but it adds up to leave a slightly poor taste in my read-mouth
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:52 pm

Post by meowmeow »

i don't think anyone explicitly asked, so i'd like to hear about your leaf read
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:58 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

[BLANKED]
Last edited by biancospino on Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:03 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

[BLANKED]
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:54 pm

Post by biancospino »

I've blanked posts and . Those posts were made in error and have no relevance to the game.

Please do not discuss this action.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:27 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Urge to vote FL intensifies.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:36 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Meows low read on aureal makes sense to me and I had the same thought that Aureals strongest posting was Mech, or asking questions around Mech specifically.

And having me low is kind of doing it for me. The people that have me kind of high are the people I’ve sussed or bumped heads with and it just makes me double down on my suspicions.

However meow day 1 is gathering the puzzle pieces and the days that follow are connecting them. So a lot of my day 1 is going to be vibe, tone, and intention reading. I’m not super inclined to push the game State. Especially without prs in play. So your read is warranted having not played with me but I like it is the tldr.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:38 pm

Post by biancospino »

//